Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers

Stacie woke up then. She was one of those people who are awake instantly. The first thing she realized was that she had in her hand the largest cock she had ever felt in her life. It felt great. It was warm and soft. And hard. 'Wow, he's got a boner,' she thought. She didn't dare move, instead just continued to lie there and appreciate his manhood. She felt him lift the sheets off, then remove her hand from his underwear.

"Good morning, Ted," she said softly, almost playfully.

"Mornin'," Ted mumbled. He was not really a morning person. He got up and went into the bathroom. 'Now what?' he thought to himself while standing in front of the mirror, waiting for his erection to subside. 'Crap, she had her hand around my stiff cock, and she knew it.' He turned to the toilet, and bent his cock down to relieve his bladder.

When he came out of the bathroom, the bed was made and she was gone. He went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. He retrieved the cream from the fridge, and heated up a bagel. There was no sign of either of the girls. Ted knew Stacie was getting ready for work, and Jen usually didn't get up till late morning. He grabbed his coffee and bagel and headed to his study to check e-mails and the news.

While he was there, Stacie walked in and gave him a kiss. It wasn't unusual for her to do so, but this time it seemed that her lips lingered a little while longer than normal. And the felt a bit softer as well.

"Headed to work, Ted," she said, and a moment later, he heard her walk out the door.

'Geez, there's that 'Ted' thing again,' he thought. It was still a little disturbing to him. He knew it was her attempt to back away from the father-daughter status of their relationship, and allowed her to push things in another direction. He thought about it some more, then got lost sorting out his voluminous e-mail. He really did need to trim that down.

Ted had nothing to do that day, so he took his time browsing news and local events on the computer. At about ten-thirty, he heard Jen moving around in the kitchen. He got up and made his way there.

"Good morning Pee-paw," she said.

Ted could never understand how people could be so bright and smiley when they first woke up. But that had always been her way. She nearly always had a smile and something nice to say to everyone. It was probably the main reason she had so many friends. "Good morning Jen," he replied. "The coffee's probably still warm, but I didn't cook anything."

"I'll grab a cup of coffee to go. Got to meet friends for lunch and shopping," Jen answered. "See ya' later," she hollered as she went out the front door.

It was a long day by himself. Ted spent finished his usual morning routine, then did some online shopping for the girls' Christmas presents. That afternoon, he got out to run some errands. He picked up a few things at the grocery store, and had to replenish his booze stock at the liquor store. He got back home around four o'clock. As he expected, no one was back home yet.

Ted decided to cook dinner for everyone. Not that he could rely on Jen to be there. He never knew her schedule. Still, a sit down dinner at the table would be nice. He even set the table, and opened a bottle of wine to breath a bit.

Stacie got home around five-thirty. "Smells great, what's cookin'," she asked when she walked into the kitchen.

"Just a little something I threw together," Ted replied, then handed her a glass of wine. "I think it'll be ready in about ten minutes."

"Great," she replied. "I'll go get comfortable." Stacie placed her wine glass on the counter and headed to her bedroom.

When she came back, she was dressed in an over-sized t-shirt and what she called her "lounge-around-the-house" pants. They were really just a pair of flannel pajama bottoms. She picked up her glass and took a sip. "Jen's not going to be home for awhile. Why don't we go ahead and eat dinner? Can I help you with anything?" she asked.

"Nah, everything's on the table." He made his way to the dining room table, and sat down. They ate a quiet dinner. Conversation was light, but Ted could tell there was something she wanted to talk about. He was guessing it was about last night. After they finished and cleaned everything up, Stacie headed to the living room. He got himself a beer out of the refrigerator, and followed her, sitting down on his favorite chair.

Stacie had turned on the television and was panning through the channels, but when he sat down, she pointed the remote at the TV and turned it off.

"So, Jen dropped by to see me at work again today," she began.

"Yea? Did you girls go out for lunch?" he asked.

"No, just had a good talk," she answered. "It was mostly about you."

"Is this still about the masturbation thing?" he asked. "Just let it go, please?"

"No, not really. It's about our relationships with you," she said, then paused.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, almost afraid to hear her answer.

"Well, Ted, I told her I slept with you last night, and we talked about that mostly," she said.

Beer nearly blew out of Ted's nose. He had started to react to her calling him 'Ted' again, but her follow-up was totally unexpected. After wiping himself down, he asked, "Crap, Stacie! Why did you tell her that? Don't you think that you should have kept that to yourself?"

"We tell each other everything. It is a pact we made when she went through puberty. We've had discussions about everything most people are afraid to talk about," she said. "Anyway, I told her that we didn't have sex. I only spooned with you all night long. And I told her it was great, and how much I loved it."

Ted's was totally astonished. "Did you tell her about, you know, you holding my penis?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I told her everything about it. How soft and firm it was, and how it felt to be in my hand. And I told her how I smelled you all night, caressed and kissed your back after you fell asleep."

Ted was amazed that she sat there and just 'matter-of-fact' relayed her conversation to him. He was floored that she and Jen had talked about it. "Stacie, we have to stop this. You can't talk about this anymore," he stated. He tried to be firm, but even he knew it wasn't that believable.

"Not going to happen, Ted," she replied. "I love you. More than just a daughter to a father. I'm not going to stop. I'll take however much time it takes, but I'm not going to stop. And Jen will know everything about it."

Ted was flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say next. He knew his daughter, that she would continue on her path without changing her mind, no matter what he did.

"Don't you want to know what Jen thought of all this?" she asked.

"Not really," he responded. He already knew too much. The thought of his 18-year-old grand daughter knowing and talking about the issue was unthinkable.

"She's happy for me," Stacie continued. "She thinks that I'm lucky. Jen feels that any woman who would be your lover would be lucky. Any woman." There was a slight emphasis on the word 'any' by her.

Ted thought for a minute. He would need time to figure out how to change her mind. Time to reason how to thwart her advances and make her realize that she shouldn't pursue this type of a relationship with him. He couldn't think of anything to say, so reached for the remote and turned the television on.

"OK then," said Stacie. "I guess that it's settled."

"Not yet. I just need time to think," Ted said.

"Take all the time you need."

They quietly watched TV the rest of the night. He switched to bourbon after he finished his first beer. He needed to relax. Around ten o'clock, Stacie got up.

"I'm going to go shower and hit the hay," Stacie said. She left him alone.

Ted was getting tired as well. He picked up the glasses, and took them to the kitchen. As he was washing them, he thought about his predicament. He couldn't think of a way to turn things around short of moving out. He couldn't do that, and he couldn't ask them to leave. He didn't know what to do.

He went to take a shower, as he was tired as well. He was glad she wasn't in his bedroom. He took a long shower, relaxing as best he could. He couldn't believe how tense he was. When he was done, he dried off, took his pills, brushed his teeth, and crawled into bed. Alone. He was out almost instantly.

Later, Ted was having an erotic dream. A beautiful blonde was giving him head. She was doing a great job, but that was always the case in his dreams. Maybe because he hadn't had a person-to-person sexual encounter in a long time. Anyway, she was going at it, and he felt himself getting ready to come.

That's when he woke up. At first, he was thinking, 'Damn, why did I have to wake up just now?' But he quickly realized that the sensations were continuing. He was laying on his back. He looked down and saw a head bobbing up and down on his cock. It was Stacie. Normally, he would have stopped her right away, but he was just on the edge, and it was going to happen. A second later, he was erupting into her mouth. He heard her moan. 'Jeez, she's enjoying this,' he thought. He was too.

Stacie slowed when she felt he had no more to give her. She savored his man juice. She had always kind of liked the thickness of it. The taste had varied from man to man, and Ted's was actually kind of good, at least to her. She felt pleasure in giving this to him. She lifter her head up, let his cock drop from her lips, and looked up. She felt nothing but love for the man who was looking down at her in disbelief.

Ted looked at her. She was grinning ear-to-ear. A shit-eating grin. No, a sperm-sucking grin. "Stacie, sweetie, you shouldn't have done that. What were you thinking?" he asked.

"Ted, I was thinking I love you," she answered. "Didn't you like it?" She knew the answer.

"Yea, I liked it. But that's not the point. I told you this isn't right."

"That's exactly the point," she said. "You liked it and I loved it. And I love you. I know you love me, maybe not in that way, yet, but I know you do. That's all the matters." She crawled up his body, and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

He gazed into those beautiful eyes, and was lost. He had no argument, no valid response to rebuke her advances and statements. He knew he loved her, as a man loves a woman. With that, he leaned up and kissed her on the lips again. This time, she opened her lips, and he felt her tongue dance across his lips. It felt wonderful.

Ted let his mouth open to allow her to explore with her tongue even more. He reached up and held her firmly in his arms. She broke the kiss, saying "Oh Ted." They continued to kiss for a long time. No longer the soft pecks they had experienced in the past, but full open mouth French kissing that lovers do.

He broke away, and gently rolled her to his side. He looked at her face. It was as beautiful as ever, but now, even more so. Then his pulled back so he could see her body. Ted had never seen her since she was a young child. He had always respected her privacy. There had been a few times when she was very young that he had accidentally seen her naked, but that was all.

He already knew it, but she had grown into a lovely and sexy woman. Even at 37, she put many women in their twenties to shame. She had full, perfectly shaped breasts. He had no idea of cup size, but remembered that his wife had been a 'B' cup. Stacie was a bit bigger. Her abdomen was soft. There was just a hint of a belly, but that was even more sexy than if she had a flat, muscular stomach. He looked further down, and saw a trimmed patch of pubic hair. That was all he could see. Her legs were long and shapely. Smooth. He couldn't see it now, but recalled how perfect her ass looked when she wore tight jeans.

"Sweetie, you are beautiful. Really beautiful," he said.

She smiled. It was her bashful smile, the one she'd always had. "Thanks, Ted," she replied.

"And what you just did, that was the best. Thank you sweetie," he told her.

Stacie chuckled a bit and said, "What's the matter, Ted, can't you say 'blow-job' to me?"

"No, I guess I can't," he answered. He had enjoyed it, but still wasn't ready to be that frank with her. He hadn't even used that phrase with his wife, even though she excelled at it. "Sweetie, can I..." he started.

Stacie cut him off, "I'm yours. Feel free to do what you want."

She was smiling. He guessed it was because she knew she had won. It didn't matter to him. He kissed her again, then started moving down her body. First to her neck. He softly kissed her there, and around her ears. God, she smelled great to him. He heard her start to breathe more heavily, as if anticipating his next move.

Stacie reached up and encouragingly directed his head towards her breasts. He savored them. At first spending time on everything except the nipples. It was driving her crazy. When he finally did get to the nipples, he teased her with occasional brushes with this lips. Then he swirled his tongue around them, finally taking them into his mouth, first one, then the other.

Stacie was softly moaning softly by now. "Oh God, Oh yes," she muttered to herself. Her body was ever so subtly beginning to writhe. He could feel her legs moving just bit against his. He decided it was time to move further down. He continued to slowly kiss his way down her magnificent belly. He playfully circled his tongue around her navel, and she responded by even more vocalizations. He could feel her hands on his head, pushing him gently towards her pubic area.

Ted allowed himself to be directed there, and got to her small patch pubic hair, showering it with soft kisses. But even though he knew she wanted him to go for the gold, he had other plans. He skipped over her pussy, and began to kiss her inner thighs. He would kiss one side while simultaneously caressing the other. Then he would switch sides. Each time he made his way up, he would get just a little bit closer to her genitals.

Stacie responded by separating her legs. A little bit a first, but before he had finished teasing her, she had them spread, allowing him full access.

It was dim, but he could make out all the familiar landmarks. It was amazing that she looked just like his wife. He had always pleased Stacie's mother by licking her. He felt it was his gift. He guessed he was good at it, and even was deeply satisfied to be able to bring her to orgasm that way. He knew he was going to do the same for Stacie, and was relishing the idea of it. He was already rock hard again, but that would have to wait. It was Stacie's time now.

He then began to softly kiss her around her pussy. He went all around her, avoiding the central area and the clitoris. That was for later. Making her anticipate was part of her excitement, and he knew it. It was the same thing for him anyway.

Soon, he began to lick her pussy, dragging his tongue along each edge. He went from bottom to the top, only barely touching her clitoris. She was moaning loudly by now and beginning to mildly thrust her hips up and down, back and forth. He snaked his tongue into her vagina.

"Oh shit, Oh shit, Yesssss," she cried. "Keep doing that."

Ted was willing to continue, at least for a little while. She tasted wonderful, better than he thought she would. And it suddenly occurred to him that she tasted just like her mother. It only excited even more.

Now was the time to go for the gold. He reached under her ass with his hands and held her. He gave up the tongue attack on her vagina, and headed up to her clitoris. There, he began to rhythmically rub her with his tongue, up and down. Stacie was bucking wildly by now, and he had to use his hands to help control and anticipate her movements. He felt her drop her hips way down, and knew that she was almost there.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to come," she moaned loudly. "Oh yesssss, I'm coming"

He felt her arch upward. At the same time, he felt her hands on the back of his head, almost pushing him into her. Her legs were squeezing the sides of his head. He continued tonguing her, but pulsed his motions, trying to synchronize with her orgasmic waves.

She continued to groan loudly. It was mostly unintelligible, but he thought he heard a "Daddy" in there. She then became quiet. Ted stopped licking her. He stopped all of his stimulation. When her legs relaxed, he turned his head and rested it on her pubic area. Stacie couldn't see it, but he was smiling. He was glad he had given this to her. After letting her rest and enjoy the moment, he lifted off, and crawled back up beside her.

His face was covered in a mixture of his saliva and her vaginal secretions. It didn't matter. Stacie turned to him and gave him a long, sensuous kiss. They turned towards each other.

Ted looked at her face. She looked, well, restful. Content. "Did you like that?" he asked her. It was his attempt to get back at her from her earlier question after giving him head.

But Stacie took it in stride. "I think you know I did. Mom always said that you were very..." She paused, searching for the right word, then continued, "skilled, in that area."

Ted couldn't believe what he had heard. "Your mom talked to you about our sex life?" he asked.

"Yes, well, no. Not details, just generalities. Mostly on how considerate of a lover you were, and that I should look for that in a man," she answered. "She was oh so very right about that." She stopped for a second, trying to retrieve her train of thought. "And she told me what most men liked, how to please a man. She thought she was speaking in general terms to me, but it was clear she was talking specifically about you. I think I already know how to push you buttons." She had a devilish smile as she said it.

Ted was once again surprised at what had been going on behind his back. But it had all turned out in his favor. At least so far. "Well, Sweetie, I guess I can't complain about you knowing things. What you did earlier was simply amazing."

"Still can't say 'blow-job' to me, huh?" she kidded with him. Stacie scooted towards him for a full body embrace. When she did, she couldn't help but notice his cock had returned to it's fully erect state. "What's this? Are you ready for more?" she asked.

"Normally, I wouldn't be," he said. "I mean, it usually would take a while to recover. But I guess all this is such a huge turn on. I feel like I'm twenty years younger."

With that, she pushed him onto his back. From what her mother had told her, she knew what he liked the most, and was going to give it to him. She reached down and discovered his cock was rigid. As hard as it possibly could be. Then she straddled him so that she could watch his face as she fucked him. She moved her ass over his cock, rubbing her pussy up and down it's length. Then she rocked her bottom, adjusting the angle of her pussy to his dick, and then pushed down.

She was already excited, and plenty lubricated from before, and Ted's cock slipped all the way in. Ted couldn't believe how good she felt. Her pussy surrounded his dick and wrapped it tightly. At first she didn't move, but then started to move her body back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her. Then she added a slight rocking motion, moving her pussy in somewhat of a circular motion in addition to the back and forth. It felt great. Simply amazing.

She was on top of him, and he could look at her face. She had an expression that was hard to explain. Almost like she was concentrating on something, but at the same time, being stimulated, feeling something she hadn't expected. He looked down, and watched her breasts sway up and down. He couldn't decide which sight was more erotic, so he moved his gaze from one to the other.

It didn't take him long. The sensations were unbelievably exciting, and pushed him to orgasm. Before he came, he was amazed that he had the presence of mind to ask her about birth control. "Sweetie, how are we fixed for birth control?" He thought it was best to come right out and say it. Besides, he was too distracted to do much serious thinking.

heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers