Moving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers

"We're good," she said. "Just relax and enjoy."

He did relax, and allowed himself fully enjoy being swallowed up into her. Soon, he was at the point of no return. "Yesss," was all he said when he came. He had always had quiet orgasms. He could feel his dick pulse his semen into her. She sensed it as well, and slowed down. Then she stopped, resting on top of him.

Tom reached over to his nightstand, and somehow managed to open the drawer. He pulled out a hand towel. He had always kept a few in there when his wife was alive, and never removed them. He handed it to her.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"You're going to need it. When we separate," he said. "Use it to keep from dripping." There was no nicer way of saying it.

She got the idea, and put the towel down near her pussy. She lifted off of him, and covered herself with the towel. His cock flopped, semi-erect by now, onto his belly. She rolled off of him, then off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Stacie flicked the light on in the bathroom, and it provided some light into the room.

He looked at his softening cock. It was coated with the glaze of their love-making session. He reached into the nightstand and retrieved a second towel for himself. His wife used to bring a washcloth from the bathroom to clean him off, but he guessed that she had not told Stacie about that detail. So he used the towel to wipe himself dry. He'd have to mention it to her.

She turned off the light and came back to bed. They snuggled a bit, then fell asleep.

When he awoke the next morning, she was gone. He looked at the clock and knew she had already left for work. He got up, took a shower, and did his morning routines. When he got to the kitchen, there was a pot of coffee made with a note that said, "Good morning Ted. Love you." He poured a cup and sat down at the table to sip it and think about the previous night's events.

He was almost done, when Jen showed up. She looked a bit disheveled, more than usual, as she usually at least partially fixed herself up before making an appearance to the world. "Rough night, Jen?" he poked at her.

"Yea, it was hard to get to sleep with all the noise coming from your room," she said, with a sly smirk.

'Crap,' he thought. He hadn't even thought about Jen coming home. He had been thinking and wondering if Stacie was going to talk to Jen about what had happened last night, but now knew the point was moot. She had to have known what happened. "Sorry about that," was all he could muster.

"Don't worry, it sounds like you guys had a great time," she said. There was no meanness in the way she said it, in fact, she sounded somewhat happy. "Just ask Mom to keep it down next time."

"Did you have a good time out with your friends?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Not as good as you did," she quipped. "No, we just did some bar hopping. Didn't meet anyone, and I think I drank a little to much. Caught a ride home. That reminds me, can you take me to pick up my car?"

"Sure, whenever you're ready," he said.

They were out on the road when Jen turned to him and asked, "Pee-paw, what's the deal between you and Mom?"

Ted wasn't sure how to answer. After a short silence, he said, "I'm not sure yet. It's all a little confusing to me."

"I hope it works out. She loves you very much. And I'm not talking about as a daughter. I mean she really loves you. I think she's so lucky."

Ted just nodded his head. He'd have to do some thinking about it. But there was something in the way she said it, especially the last bit about being lucky. It stuck a chord in his subconscious. He dropped her off at her car, saying, "See you later. Be careful."

Instead of driving home, Ted decided to go for a coffee. He headed to the B&N, which also had a coffee shop. He got a drink, and browsed through some of the books that were on the clearance table. He wasn't going to get one, instead was just going through the motions as he thought out things in his head. Eventually, he gave up, and drove home.

The next few nights were more of the same, only with a little less of the surprise element. He and Stacie made love every night, exploring different positions and activities. Ted thought it was all good, and he was getting to the point where he could raise absolutely no objection to their amorous relationship.

He woke up next to Stacie on Christmas Eve morning. She would be home all day since she didn't have to go to work. Stacie was going to cook a dinner for everyone, so Ted decided to get out of her hair and run a few errands. He went to the liquor store and grocery to get things he needed for his special egg nog. And he dropped by a spa to get the girls each a "day at the spa" gift package. He knew they'd love it.

When he got back, the house smelled great. He didn't make much noise when he came in. Ted was about to walk into the kitchen when he heard the girls talking.

"Jeez, Mom, you've got to be kidding," he heard Jen say.

"No, I'm serious. You saw, it's huge. And I'm telling you, it's feels great," returned Stacie.

Ted figured he didn't need to hear more of this, and didn't want to get caught eavesdropping. So he made some noise. The conversation stopped and he walked into the kitchen. Stacie was smiling, and Jen kept on looking at Ted. He put the booze and egg nog fixings away, and asked "What have you girls been up to?"

"Oh, just being girls," Jen said.

"Let me know when you're done in the kitchen. I've got to make this egg nog for tonight."

Jen yelled, "Yahoo, you're going to make your egg nog! Pee-paw, that's my favorite!"

"How would you know?" Ted asked, and glanced at Stacie questioningly.

Stacie just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Kids."

They had a late dinner. It was very nice. Ted had made a pretty good batch of the egg nog, and since Jen was almost of legal age, he let her help herself. By the end of the night, they were all sipping on the egg nog, but Jen had drank more than her fair share. Much more. Ted guessed she really must like it.

"Have you girls been good girls this year?" Ted asked.

Jen quickly responded "I've been good, but I'm not so sure about Mom!"

Stacie turned to her, "Jen!" She then calmed herself and quietly said "I think I've been pretty good."

Ted let it all slide and said "Well, I hope Santa Clause is good to you both." He yawned. "Thank you both for dinner, it was very good. It's been a long day, so I'm going to call it a night. Merry Christmas, and I love you both very much." He got up and began to leave the room.

"Merry Christmas Pee-paw, and I love you too," Jen said.

He turned and noticed that Stacie had not made any movement to get up, so he guessed she was going to stay and talk with Jen for a while. He went to bed, took a quick shower, and crawled into bed. He was more tired than usual, and chalked it up to having too much egg nog. He had made it a bit stronger than usual. It wasn't long before he was out.

He woke up later, and Stacie was caressing his chest. When she noticed he was awake, she began to rub his cock through his briefs. It didn't take him long to get hard.

"I'm drunk and horny," she said. "Jen and I finished off all the egg nog. You feel up to messing around? I think I'd like my Christmas present early."

"Sounds good," said Ted. She took control, which was alright by him. She began to French kiss him. He could taste the alcohol from the egg nog, and even wondered if they had drank something else. He didn't remember it being that strong.

She sucked on his nipples, then made her way down to his cock. She took him in her mouth, twisting her tongue around the head a few times. Then she deep throated him a couple of times. Ted thought, 'Damn, that feels good.' He was really enjoying the cock worship when all of a sudden, she quit and came back up to his face.

"I want you to eat my pussy," she said.

He still hadn't gotten used to her frankness when it came to describing sexual acts, but it didn't matter now. He was agreeable to it. "OK, how do you want to do it?" he asked.

"Just lay there," she said, and then straddled his head. Her pussy was inches from his mouth, but not quite in reach. She slowly lowered herself down.

Ted began to lick her. In her present condition, going slow was out of the question. At best, it wouldn't be appreciated, and at worse, she might fall asleep. So he went at it. He looked up and she was supporting herself with her hands on the headboard. The view of her breasts was fabulous. As usual, she tasted great. He kept up his tongue work and she began to slowly and slightly hump at him.

By now, she had lowered herself down so that he could suck on her clitoris, an action that began to drive her crazy. She began to moan loudly, and was almost grinding herself against his mouth. She began to moan, "Oh yea, now, now, do it now."

That's when Ted felt something warm around his cock. At first it didn't really click, but then he figured it out. Jen was down there. He could feel her lips around his cock head. He tried to move, but Stacie had his upper body pinned down, and Jen had his legs under control. He couldn't even say anything with Stacie's pussy slamming into his mouth.

He lost concentration on what he was trying to do. He could feel Jen's mouth moving down and up his cock. Ted felt her tongue massage the shaft when she went down, and twirl around the head when she came back up. It was so exciting. Soon, he gave up on his attempts to fight the pair. They obviously had conspired together to do this.

Stacie continued to ride his face. She was genuinely moaning by now. Ted felt Jen grab the base of his cock, then he felt her go all the way down, slipping the head of his cock into her throat. God, it felt good. She held it there for a little bit, then returned to sucking him off, moving her mouth up and down. It was too much.

Ted couldn't say anything. All he could do was moan. He began to come into Jen's mouth. She must have felt it, because she rose up and held the tip of his cock in her mouth, coaxing every little bit of sperm out of him. When it was done, she lifted off. A few seconds later he could feel her licking along the sides of his shaft.

Stacie was almost there too. After a few more thrusts, she slammed forward. Ted's tongue gave her a huge orgasm, probably enhanced by the kink factor of her daughter taking her step-father's load into her mouth. She froze over him, and then relaxed.

Ted gently tapped on her thigh, and Stacie came back to reality. She lifted off of him, and fell to one side. He felt Jen crawl up the other side next to him. Jen then bent over him and kissed him on the lips. She licked her mother's juices off his chin, then kissed him some more. She darted her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. He could taste it. It was just about the sexiest thing he had ever experienced.

Jen pulled back and laid her head on Ted's chest. "Merry Christmas, Pee-paw," she said.

"Merry Christmas, my love," said Stacie.

"Merry Christmas, girls. I love you both so very much," said Ted. He was truly a blessed man. 'Life is going to be very different,' he thought. 'Good, but very different.' With that thought, he fell back asleep with Jen and Stacie at his side.

heywood26
heywood26
132 Followers