Moving in day

Story Info
Moving in day.
1.7k words
4.43
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be a busy day today, moving into a new house. So, Sylvie was up early, and ready to work by 7am. The sun was already making its run across the sky and promised to be warm and clear skies.

Thankfully most of the stuff was packed in her van last night and she had slept in the van outside her new house. The big furniture had arrived here yesterday, so all she got was the small carrying boxes and Nik naks.

A few neighbours came out to check on her through the night and were pleased to meet her.

The estate agent arrived around 08.00am, opened the house, signed a few papers with Sylvie and gave her, the keys for the house.

She was soon at work unpacking from the back of the van and moving her items in. She was dressed in scruffs, old red t-shirt, and white vest, red 3/4 leggings, and old trainers. Well, she wasn't planning on meeting anyone today. She tired her long brown hair back in a "to business" style ponytail, as she called it.

While in the back of the van she heard a voice call from behind her. She turned and saw a young male standing outside the van looking in.

"You moving in?"

"Yes." She replied.

"My mum and dad said to ask if you want some help. I am free."

"Well, thank your mum and dad for me. And yes, I would appreciate some help."

She looked at him, he was about 18 years of age, tall and slim, wearing basketball top and shorts with trainers.

"Just an average kid." She thought.

She picked up a box and walked to the opening in the van.

"Grab this for me please and take it into the kitchen." She spoke.

She bent down, but as she could not see over the box, she got a shock when she felt a hand run up her left leg to her thigh, then stroke her groin.

"Sorry miss." He replied. He had the bottom of the box and pulled away.

Flustered she replied, "no worries, just an accident." But still she felt a tingle of excitement. She could see he was blushing and quickly ran into the house.

She jumped down off the van and grabbed a box, and followed him inside.

The morning went quick, and the van was half empty. When they stopped for lunch. They chatted as they ate, and he spilt the gossip on the neighbourhood. He told her about his family.

"No girlfriend?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"Pity." She replied.

They stared back to work. This time he unloaded the van. She bent down to pick up a box and turned to see him looking at her from behind. His eyes were fixed on her bum in her red leggings. She dismissed it and went inside. She took the box into the bedroom and noticed looking in the full-size mirror that her pussy outline was showing and when she turned and bent forward, she could see the red underwear showing through.

"Damm." She thought. "No wonder he was watching her. Well hope he likes the view." She giggled.

She let hot and stripped off her t-shirt, going back outside in her white vest. He was halfway up the drive when she stopped him.

"Let me take that box." She reached out and grabbed the box. This time he brushed his hand against her right breast as he handed the box to her.

Again, he apologised while blushing and quickly walked back to the van. She giggled and went back into the house. Her nipples quickly responded and hardened through the vest.

They finished unpacking and he asked if she needed help with anything in the house. She asked if he could help her hang her curtains and he obliged.

She fetched the ladders from the kitchen and placed them under the light.

"Can you please put a bulb in first?" She turned and bent down to rummage in box, she found a bulb, stood up and turned. She was shocked to come face to groin, his groin, as he was already up the ladder. She smiled and looked up as he looked down and reached down for the bulb. She could see he was looking intensely down, she then realised he was looking straight down her vest to her exposed cleavage.

She looked into his eyes, seeing him redden and sniggered at him.

He wobbled and she grabbed his thighs to steady him.

"Thank you." He said nervously, blushing. She still held his firm thighs.

"Hmm nice." She thought. She started to run her hands up his thighs inside his shorts.

He froze and watched as she looked up. Then he felt a tug and his shorts were down to his ankles. Her eyes were fixed on his bulge in his tight briefs, her hands still holding his thighs. She saw the outline of his penis and watched it growing in his pants. She licked her lips and watched.

He tried to cover his embarrassment with his hands, but she smacked them away, smiled and slowly pulled the waistband of his briefs down. Slowly the tip of his erection poked up above his briefs. He hardened more and was now fully erect. She leaned towards him and touched the tip with her tongue.

He jerked and recoiled, but she had a firm grip on his thighs. He wasn't going anywhere soon.

"You like?" she asked. He nodded. "First time?", he nodded again.

"AW my poor baby."

"She kissed the tip of his penis, then slowly licked down the outline of his cock through his briefs, until she was kissing his balls.

She heard him gently moan under his breath as she suckled and kissed his balls. She could see precum leaking out the top of his cock. Reaching behind, she grabbed his briefs and pulled them down to meet his shorts. His cock stuck straight out, his balls tight and high.

"Hmm, nice and hard." She whispered as she started to kiss his naked balls, then gentle butterfly kisses up his shaft to the wet tip. She swirled her tongue around his tip, before slowly parting her soft moist lips and gently inserting his erection into her mouth.

He flinched then stiffened as she slowly pulled her lips back and forth along his shaft, rolling his foreskin back and forth. It tasted salty and sticky.

"I am going to make you cum hard babes." She stated.

Cupping his balls in her hand she slowly rolled them, cupped them, and gently squeezed them as she ran her lip harder and faster along his shaft. She felt his cock twitch, stiffen. She stopped and gently pressed her lips around the tip of his cock to stop him cumming.

After a brief pause, she grasped his erection in her other hand and slowly rubbed his cock, jerking and pulling his foreskin back and forth.

"You will cum for me babes." She ordered.

Faster and harder she jerked his erection and rolled his balls. He was holding on to the ladder in sheer ecstasy, moaning and twitching. She felt his whole body tighten then not only did he release a soft moan, but also release an arc of cum, squirting across her vest and down between her breasts. It felt warm as it oozed between her fingers and ran down between her naked breasts under her vest.

She continued to jerk him hard and fast as he panted and squirmed then he grabbed her hand to stop her. She held his warm, wet, and sticky cock as it shrunk. Cum still dripping for the end. She leant in again and licked his tip. His cock jerked in response. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Hmm nice babes."

She slowly pulled his briefs back up, slide his cock and balls inside and adjusted them, then repeated the action with his shorts.

She let him climb down from the ladder. Ripped off her vest and dried her cum covered naked breasts with the vest. She stood there topless in front of him. Her breasts firm and her nipples erect.

"Look at what you did." She scolded him, putting her hands on her hips. He smirked.

"Very nice." He complimented her.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Do I get to see more?" he asked.

"Hmm you still randy?" Reaching up to grab his groin again.

He blushed and nodded. She reached pulled his shorts and briefs back down in one swoop. He stepped out of them and stood in front of her semi erect. She looked at this and smiled.

"Yep." She acknowledged.

Reaching round her waist she pulled her leggings and pants down, pulled them off and stood in front of him fully naked.

She reached down and cupped his balls, started to stroke his semi, he responded and was soon fully erect. Grabbing his hand, she pulled it to her groin.

"Here, stroke gently." She showed him where to put his fingers. She soon felt aroused to his gently stroking.

She gently jerked his cock, slow and hard, each time pulling his foreskin back and forth. She stopped.

"Kneel down!" she ordered.

He knelt in front of her. She gripped the back of his head and pulled his mouth close to her pussy.

"Kiss it, lick it!" he kissed her pussy, then slowly licked it up and down. Her hips bucked as she pulled him closer.

"Faster, harder babe." He flicked his tongue faster against her pussy.

"Push inside." He inserted the tip of his tongue, parting her pussy. He hit her clit and she groaned.

"Faster, harder." Pulling his face closer.

"Yes, yes, yes." She exclaimed. Reaching down she finished jerking him off and he ejaculated into her hand. Cum oozing between her fingers.

She didn't have time to respond as she stiffened, jerked then climaxed hard. Bucking her hips and bending her knees as he kissed and licked her wet pussy.

She pulled away when her clit got too sensitive and looked at him kneeling in front of her with a wet patch of cum on the floor.

"Next time you offer to help, I might ride you like a cowgirl." she smirked.