All Comments on 'Moving In with Mom Pt. 01'

by ThatDamnCat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finish the damm story

This dribble Drabble style of story telling makes you want to throttle the author not follow them. Complete the story. Pervs come here to read and flog the log not read poetry (there is a section for that) or long drawn out romance. Get on with it for Christmas sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: Finish the damm story

What part of Pt. 01 was too hard for you to understand?

<P>

Now, I can see such an attitude when the story ends with something such as "To Be Continued" but there's no chapter or part number, but ThatDamnCat put did that to warn it wasn't a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too short

This is meant constructively as I know how hard it is to write well. Its ok to set the scene a bit but you need to give a lot more than this. If you havent written it all yet then wait until you have before publishing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Not much story. I've always thought bleached blond was a cheap look, like trailer trash sluts...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Very realistic.

Great beginning of a natural attraction to a beautiful lady who just happens to be mom. We've all had that "Aha moment" , many with our sainted mothers.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 3 years ago
Ok, so far

Hope there's more, it's ok so far but seems to be hotting up

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

Great start but I give this 3 stars for it not actually getting anywhere and for it being way to short

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Good Start

I like a bit of setup, makes for a better story in my opinion. We don't ALL come here to flog the log.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF?

Why would I read your stories in the future if I now you're going to leave me hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Porn

I always laugh at the creeps that think porn is every thing. It's as fake as the stories on this web site! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really

This is some #1 crap, a real turd of a story, stick to jerking off to the Sear catalog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hook sooner

You need to set you hook in the readers mind sooner. First three or four paragraphs but you have a good start. Do not listen to the jump your bones in the first two sentences guys. Tell a story not a hand crank tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This had a promissing start but didnt really go anywhere. Finish it up and give us the rest. Does he ever get with his mom. Does it end with life long incestuous love or ???

goodwrench_315goodwrench_31511 months ago

Way to dragged out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatDamnCat@ThatDamnCat
Hobby author who writes for fun and excitement. I hope you enjoy my work, and if you have any requests, I am more than happy to do commissions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES