Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 05

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
4.4k words
4.51
24.8k
34

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing I remembered was Mary going into her Mom's room, and I had closed my eyes as I replayed the last few weeks over in my head, trying to figure out where this had gone off the rails, and the next thing I remembered was I woke up to the sound of the vacuum cleaner. I looked around, a bit unsure where I am, and see I am on the sofa, lying down, covered in a blanket. Last night came back to me, and I remembered sitting there thinking the night before. I must have dozed off or passed out, or whatever you might call it, but I certainly had crashed on the sofa. I must have really been out of it, or Mary would have gotten me to bed.

I opened one eye, and had to squint to see clearly, glancing over towards where the noise of the vacuum is emanating from. Brandi was across the room, her back to me, running the cleaner. She was wearing shorts that really show off the contours of her full ass, showing every curve, and a halter top, quite loose but looks very comfortable. I focused on her ass as she bent and stepped around to move the vacuum, enjoying the view of her larger and wider butt compared to Mary's, thinking about how it might feel as I slide my hard cock into it from behind.

Wait! Did I just imagine fucking Brandi for real? Not just as Mary's role playing? And while she is doing housework? And how do I face her, look at her after last night? Fucking in the open while saying how much I want to fuck HER, then kissing her like I did while still naked after sex with her daughter? Do I talk to her "...about last night..."? How to even start that conversation? Ignore it like nothing happened? I could feel my face flush slightly as I started to feel a bit of embarrassment, and I could also feel the after effects of the alcohol on my body. Surprisingly, I was not in as bad of shape as I should have been, but I certainly felt a slight headache starting, and my mouth was definitely dry. I continued to stare at Brandi's backside as I tried to decide whether to get up or stay lying down until Mary gets up. Let her deal with it, and push that conversation to her. Or at least get the lowdown from her talk last night first. I glanced over at our bedroom door, which is closed.

I contemplated getting up and heading into the bedroom, but I decided to wait until Brandi left the room so I could avoid the situation, totally not letting cowardice take control. I looked towards the bedroom door again, and then glanced back at Brandi. She was looking at me, and turned off the cleaner.

"Good morning sleepyhead. It's almost 10AM, you know."

I grunted a "Good morning Mom," in reply and closed my eyes, hoping that maybe I could fake sleep and she'll go away. No such luck.

"I made some coffee. You want a cup?"

"Sure, Mom, thanks." I mumbled. I guess I was getting up. I sat up while she headed into the kitchen. I was ready to pull the blanket off when I realized I am still naked. "And some ice water, please?" I covered up, and started to think about my escape plan.

Brandi brought over a coffee and a small glass of water. "Here you go, dear. You need an aspirin?"

I downed the water in one swig. Oh, that tasted great! "No, I don't think so. Not feeling as bad as I probably should."

Brandi smirked. "Worked off the alcohol, I suppose."

I dropped my eyes. Here we go. "Yeah, I guess we shouldn't stay until close anymore," I said wryly, trying to loosen the tension that I felt. Brandi didn't seem to be tiptoeing around like I expected. Women seem to handle the most unusual situations so much better than I ever could. I don't know how they process things so much better. Maybe it's genetics, maybe it's their closer connection to their emotions, or at least, their better ability to access them or admit the truth of them, rather than denying they exist at all.

"Oh, it wasn't all that bad. You want some more water?"

"Sure," I responded, taking a sip of coffee. I realized I really had to pee. I looked around for my clothes while Brandi refilled the water glass.

"Looking for your clothes? They smelled like smoke from the club, so they are in the wash." Brandi said, reading the situation perfectly as I looked around for anything to put on.

"Oh. OK. Thanks." I still had to pee. Oh well. She's seen me naked before. I threw off the blanket and headed into the bathroom to relieve myself and brush my teeth. I ran my hands over my pubic hair, and came away with some wetness. I brought it to my nose, it was definitely Mary's pussy juices still lingering. I take a deep sniff, and felt some movement down there, remembering that I was getting hard and horny when I fell asleep and did not finish again. Plus, being slightly hungover, my body was crying for the endorphins that come with sexual arousal. I put the thought away, and thought, well, maybe I can wake up Mary for a morning quickie.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and headed across the hall to the guest room. The door did not budge. Door was locked. What the hell? Goddamit. I knocked softly. I heard Mary deep breathing. Not a snore. But definitely a deep sleep sound. I let her sleep, and figured I will just sit on sofa under the blanket sipping my coffee until she woke up.

I walked back to the living room, and the blanket is gone! I heard Brandi coming back up the stairs. Maybe she had the clothes from last night with her? I sat down, trying to make my cock as unobtrusive as possible. Brandi walked in, saw me naked, and gave me an arched eyebrow questioning look.

"Mary locked the bedroom door." I said sheepishly. "Sorry."

Brandi smiled, almost giggled. "I saw more than that last night!" Like it was all just a goofy prank. That was not a prank, that was her being included in my wife and I's erotic adventures, and it was both an intense and touching situation and I was embarrassed as all heck that it happened like that. I feel my face flushing again.

"Uh, yeah, about that..." I started, stammering a bit.

Brandi interrupted me. "Don't mention it. Mary has a way with getting men to do what she wants, especially when it is things they don't want to do. She always has."

I smiled. "That's for sure. I would do anything for her."

"That's what worries me," she said, stopping in front of me, looking down at me. I look up at her, following her legs up to her thicker thighs, full and pressed together where her shorts contained her essence, and I focused on her mound, is there anything hotter than a woman's mound? Up from there, over the top of her shorts, her puffy belly slightly indented from the elastic band of the shorts, past her large boobs, and I stared at her face. So much like Mary, that haircut, that body, those eyes. I can feel my cock moving a bit.

"...and excites me," she continued as I ogle her. "I was so flattered last night, with the dancing, and the kiss, and then watching you two, hearing what you were saying, imagining being appreciated like that. I almost started believing it."

"Mom, I..."

"Let me finish." I stopped talking, and look directly into her eyes. "I was a bit overwhelmed. I haven't been touched or kissed like that in ten years. When you kissed me like a woman, not like a mother in law, I felt something I hadn't in a long time. And it hit me that I had lost all this time, that I had given up, that I wasted these years feeling sad, feeling lonely, feeling inadequate and ugly. That's why I ran away. Regret. Regret at the path I had chosen, what I have been missing. Seeing you two lost in each other was a turn on, yes, but it woke me up."

"Mom, I'm so sorry. Maybe sleeping dogs were best left lying." I dropped my head down, in shame. Our actions had upset her balance in life. We had turned her comfortable life into one of need and desire, rather than contentment.

"Stop that!" Brandi scolded me. "Don't you DARE feel sorry for me. Better late than never. Seeing Mary's face as she came while you were fuc...uh inside her, I felt alive again, a tingling I had forgotten about. And then that kiss blew me away, and those things you said!!! That blew my mind. So sexy and depraved, but in a good way. Do you really do that stuff? To her, you know?"

"Her butt? Yes, I do."

"Do you like it?"

"Mary loves it, so I love it. It's as simple as that."

"You are such a godsend for her. I have never had that before, a man who cares what I want or need. Or will do things that I don't even KNOW that I want or need!" She smiled and had a faraway look in her eye. She focused back on me. "So, what's it like? Does it taste uh, you know...nasty?"

"Astonishingly not." I replied, a bit more candid that I expected of myself. "It's smoother than expected, too. It's a nice feeling when she squirms and presses against my tongue, wanting more of it." I pictured Mary's ass in the air, her playing with her clit while I tongue her, as I described this to Brandi. My cock was rising a bit as I talked, and I thought back to when I saw Brandi getting out of the bath, just a few weeks ago. I would have loved to tongue that, feel my face between her big cheeks...

"You DO like it, don't you!?" Brandi exclaimed. My cock is full staff.

I turned bright red. "I do. Every time she orgasms, she pushes back more, and I can tongue her deeper. Sorry, Bra...Mom. I'm incorrigible."

"Don't be sorry! I asked. I shouldn't have pried. I didn't know how much you liked that." She sat down next to me. Rubs my arm. "Were you going to play with it?" she almost whispered to me.

"Uh, no. It just flared up by instinct."

Her face seemed to fall a bit, but her head being down had it staring right at my cock.

"Oh, OK. You can, you know. Tell me more. About the licking. Do you do that every time?"

"Uh OK, thanks. I think I am good." She looked at me, waiting for me to continue talking. "Not every time. Maybe every 3 or 4 times? She really gets into it, so it takes a long time."

"Is that her favorite thing? You licking her asshole?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. She pretends she doesn't, but whenever I do it, she goes crazy."

"And you do sex there? In her ass?" Brandi asked, quietly, but intensely.

I am not usually very open with these things - these are private moments, but then I think why not? "Sometimes, but it's hurts her sometimes, and sometimes it's amazing for her. I'd rather not ruin the night by taking that chance. So it's pretty rare."

"I've never..." Brandi started, then stopped abruptly.

"never...?" I prompted, turning towards her.

"Never had anyone do that for me. To me. Whatever!" she smiled and turned away, obviously a bit embarrassed, or at the very least, uncomfortable with the open sharing of sexual history with me. She stood up suddenly. "Anyways, let' get you some clothes!"

Brandi walked into her bedroom, returning carrying a set of clothes in her hands. She handed me the clothes. "Here, these should work until Mary gets up."

"Better than wearing your panties, I suppose." I joked with a smirk.

"Ooh, I might like that!" she responded with a laugh, and turned away and left me to get dressed.

I got dressed, and went back to living room. Brandi was downstairs, I could hear her in the basement, messing with laundry probably, and I still felt a bit tired and worn out from the alcohol, and went into the kitchen and chugged down another quick glass of water as I looked out the kitchen window. The day looked beautiful. Sunny, warm, but not hot, not humid. Perfect day to sweat out that alcohol!

I headed out to the garage, and got the lawn mower filled and fired up, and started mowing the front lawn. When I finished, I had a nice sweat going, and was starting to feel human again. I grabbed the trimmer, and weed wacked for a bit, finishing up the front before heading out back. As I finished up mowing the back hill, Mary came out looking a little worse for wear, but still was wearing a smile. She had a glass of lemonade in her hand, and after finishing up the last row, I shut off the mower and headed over to her.

"Mom and I made this for you," she gave me a peck on the lips as she handed me the icy cold glass. I took a big gulp, and it tasted delicious, the sweetness, the sourness, the coldness of the drink really hit me perfectly. "Oh, wow, Mary, this is perfect!"

"No, YOU were perfect! Last night, you were perfect! I think we really got through to Mom, and she is going to do amazing, I just know it!"

"Uh, yeah. I guess. I was just playing along with your..."

She silenced me with a finger and a cute little pout. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, but I had to make it 'real' for her. I couldn't have planned it better, if I say so myself" She had a very proud look on her face, as if she just won a giant battle. Goddamn, that woman is cute when she's cocky!

I went to grab her and give her a hug, but she pulled away. "Ewww! You are all sweaty! "

I smiled and then took another long sip before I handed her back the glass. "I better finish up back here before I get too tired or distracted by your sweet ass!"

She glared at me, but not really. I could tell her fake glares from her real ones pretty well by now. "Give me that shirt. Wipe off all that sweat. Besides, you could use a little tan anyways!"

"Brat!" I told her, but pulled off my T-shirt , wiped my brow, and handed it over to her, and watched her ass sway and jiggle as she walked away, me leering the entire time.

I put the mower away, and grabbed the trimmer and started to feel better after that lemonade. The liquid plus the sugar really had hit the spot. I was beginning to feel fully human again as I continued on for the next 15 minutes or so, getting all the walkways, trees, and other items trimmed around the back.

Mary and Brandi decided to lay out in the sun on the deck, on their stomachs while watching me work and sweat in the sun and heat. I caould hear them chitchat now and then, but for the most part, they simply sat and stared and sipped their lemonade. I don't know what it is or why women love to watch men work, but they do. Maybe it is the physicality of the man that they appreciate, the strength and seeming ease as they perform manual labor. Maybe they view him as their property, like a harem queen or something, enjoying their well built slaves. Whatever the reason, I sure did enjoy working for them. Maybe that's why they do it? Because they know that WE will do more when they are watching?

I finished up the trimmer, and went to put it away, coming back to their area to get another chug of lemonade. I was standing in front of them in just athletic shorts, sweat glistening on my chest arms and back. The cool lemonade went down and really hit the spot. I looked down at the two women in their bathing suits and smiled. I noticed they are wearing identical two-piece swimsuits, and both had undone the clasp of their tops to keep away tan lines off their back. My focus as I sipped my drink was to compare their asses in the same suit. Mary's ass sticks up a bit, it's firm cheeks rounding nicely, pushing the fabric towards her crack, while Brandi's older ass widened out, a more flattened look as it flared out, creating more curves for her hips. I liked the contrast between the two.

"So, do we look like twins?" Mary asked me, waking me up from my staring contest with their butts.

Uh-oh. If I answered "Yes", I just told Mary she looks old. If I answer "No," I just told Brandi she does. I took a long, slow sip of lemonade while I considered my response to this shit test. Luckily, I am good at this.

"You both look so young. Maybe hot sisters? Older sister, younger sister."

They both smiled at the compliments. Whew! Skated past that one.

"What about in the dark? Could you tell us apart then?" Mary asked, a glint in her eye. Really, Mary? Still playing this game?

"Only by touch could I be sure," I lied.

"Ooooh! We might have to try that!" Mary cooed. Dammit, girl. Calm down with the innuendo! She has been non-stop go since we moved in here, which is one of the features I love about her. I suppose you get what you deserve when it comes to attractive traits and take the good with the bad.

Brandi blushed a bit with the compliments and Mary's possibly sexual comments, so she changed the subject. "Would you move that bench over under the tree for me? Summer is here, and I want it in the shade."

"Sure, Mom!" I proceeded to move the heavy stone bench to the right area - luckily it was in 3 pieces, otherwise it would have been way too heavy for me to carry.

For the next 45 minutes, they called out small tasks for me to do, nothing crazy, "Pick those weeds out of the flower bed, please?", "Can you move this rose plant into the sun?" , "Can you fill the birdbath with water?" , "Can you water those 3 hanging flowers? The can is right over by the hose." Each one was only a minute or two so I didn't complain or balk at the tasks, but I was starting to get a little tired. I decided to call it quits.

"OK, ladies. I am off to the showers. Show is over!"

"BOO! You ruin all the fun!" Mary catcalled me. Brandi giggled a little. "We should probably turn over and get our fronts tan, too." I headed inside and they both laughed as I walk into the house, turning themselves over onto their backs to continue tanning. Damn those women!

The shower felt refreshing, I clean up and get dressed, just a T-shirt and shorts. I looked for the women, and they are still outside sunbathing, chatting and laughing, sometimes whispering, followed by laughing. I took this opportunity to check out their suits, focusing on their respective crotches, comparing their mounds and imagining what's under that thin piece of fabric. Brandi's mound is so much larger than Mary's, very puffy, and I could see a few stray hairs peeking out. Like the pervert I am, I looked for lip outlines, but no luck. I must admit, I was hoping to see some nipples, but they were not so brazen as to sunbathe topless. Too bad!!! I considered pulling out my cock and wanking it while watching their bodies in their swimsuits, but I settled for a semi-hard cock, which is always nice in loose shorts - felt kind of extra manly with a nice heavy cock bouncing as I walk. I headed out to the backyard, and get a look from both of them.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." Mary said. Brandi hid a smile.

"Seriously? What?" I asked, almost annoyed, but not really.

"Mom said you were telling stories about me this morning." She looked at me, mischief in her eyes.

I stopped dead. Um, stories? The only thing Brandi and I talked about this morning was, OH! NO! We talked about ass licking.

"*I* like it?" Mary said, emphasizing the 'I' as if it were a question or an obvious lie. "I think you got that backwards, buddy! I couldn't stop you from that if I tried!"

"Yeah, well. You don't seem to mind." I mumbled out, knowing she's right, and I'm exposed as an inveterate ass-eater. I felt my face flush in embarrassment, no one likes to have their personal peccadilloes broadcast to the world, or in this case, my own mother-in-law.

"True. A good tongue lashing back there does hit the spot sometimes, but don't try and turn this around, buster. We are talking about YOU, not ME."

Female logic at its best. Something we both enjoy, but it's MY issue. Because reasons. I accepted my fate because I know I can't win. So much easier that way.

"We ARE talking about me, and I do like it. Maybe I'll open an ass-licking business. I could put up signs in the front yard, "Free ass licking inside." Mary giggled. I smiled. I will not fall for her shit tests. Have humility and own it beyond their expectations. Confidence is key. "Would you like that, Brandi? A nice 'I lick butts' sign in your front yard?" The girls started to laugh to the point of tears. "Big or small, I lick them all! That's my company motto." More laughs, Brandi snorted. "I'm like the opposite of the gambling speakeasy, I poker in the front, and liquor in the rear!" Mary gasped, "I can't breathe" as I continued with the stupid jokes. "Like a Tire store, 'Buy 3 rims, get the 4th rim free!' Besides, it's not all it "crack"ed up to be. Talk about dancing cheek to cheek!"

12