Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP! I'm gonna pee my pants!" Mary cried out between laughs.

"Oh, I better stop, or you will the "butt" of my jokes!"

Mary did a little scream, and then jumped up and punched me in the arm. "You jerk!" and went running inside. I assumed to pee.

"That wasn't very nice," Brandi said to me attempting to be stern, which is difficult with a perma-grin on your face. She watched Mary run into the house as I sat down on the chair Mary just vacated, and face Brandi.

"Probably not," I agreed. "Although, I'd rather have her laughing at me than angry with me, especially after the stunt she pulled last night."

"It wasn't that terrible, just so you know," Brandi confided to me. "Her heart was in the right place, as usual. And besides, hearing you say what you said with such conviction, it meant something to me." She reached out, and put her hand on my forearm. "I mean it, it really was a nice thing you both did for me."

Our eyes locked, and I can see that she is telling the truth. We were having a moment that under most any other circumstances would have led to a deep sexual kiss, and looking at her straight in the eyes like that, her looking like an exact replica of my wife, I was incredibly tempted to lean in and bury my tongue down her throat, consequences be damned. I could have sworn she leaned towards me just enough to indicate she had the same feeling, and I was being drawn towards her through chemistry, hormones, animal magnetism, whatever you want to call it, it was only through sheer will that I held back.

Instead, I said, "Well, you're welcome, Mom. Least we can do for you letting us stay here."

"Oh, that's nothing. What you did was special, letting me, albeit surreptiously, into your most intimate moments. What I did was sharing my physical space with you. You shared your emotions with me. That's such a huge thing. Thanks again."

"Of course." I grasped her hand and squeezed it, and she held it tighter and longer than was normal, keeping the physical contact past what normal human interaction would dictate. I wanted to pull away, but held my ground, and we held hands, tightly, for a bit. "Mary has such a great heart, and she's not wrong, you are a sexy woman, and still 'have it', for sure."

"Oh stop it," Brandi reprimanded me, but shyly. "I'm old and ugly."

"Au contraire, mademoiselle!" I started in an outrageous French accent. "I have to admit, I stared at both of your asses through the window earlier. I spent equal time staring at both."

"What, my fat saggy ass?" Brandi scoffed.

"Yes, it's nice and full and it certainly accentuates your curves. I guess it looks softer than Mary's. Different, not better or worse, that's all."

She squeezed my hand, "Very sweet. But I know what I am , but I do appreciate you both doing so much, going to such great lengths to show me, even if it very weird!" She laughed at this. "Super weird, but when Mary is involved, it generally is!"

We shared a laugh at Mary's expense, one more squeeze of hands, and I stood up, leaned over Brandi, and kiss her on the forehead. "Well, we love you, Mom. I'm going to go head in for a bit, don't stay out too long, you'll get burnt."

"Sure thing, just a few more minutes, probably. I need to get more on my back, I think" I gathered in one more glance at her face, breasts, slightly protruding belly, and that puffy mound one last time, then headed in. I wonder if she caught me looking? Oh well, can't do anything about that now.

12