Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 07

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
4.4k words
4.66
23.4k
42

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed into the bathroom, showered and dressed in record time and was out of the house an hour early, anything to avoid having to look into the eyes of either Brandi or Mary. I tried to focus on work to get my mind off the past weekend, but my mind kept coming back to Brandi, her naked body, her wide flaring hips, the swell of her... STOP, focus on work! I ended up staying at work late, half due to the constant mental distractions and half to put off facing them as long as I could. Mary finally called me around 7PM as I was finishing up all I could get done for the day.

"You coming home tonight, or?"

"Yes, Mary, sorry, lots to do today."

"Ok, how much longer do you think? Dinner is ready."

"Oh, sorry, dear. Go ahead without me, I still have some stuff to do. I'll be home around 9PM."

"Wow, OK. Well, my mom and I might be in bed already if you are any later. I'll leave a plate for you in the microwave."

"Ok, thanks. Just a lot to get done."

"Ok, dear, Love you!"

"Love you, too, Mary."

I hung up and began figuring out what to do for the next 2 hours, so I decided to go to a bar not super close to home so I might run into any neighbors, but not far enough away that I might endanger anything. I sat at the bar, nursing my beer, trying to make my mind think of anything but going home and what happened. It was pretty empty, just myself, the bartender and one other patron, sitting at a table by themselves, nursing a whiskey neat.

"You want another one?" the bartender asked me.

"Yeah, sure. What time is it?"

"Bar clock says 10PM. So about 9:30PM real world time," she replied, in a way that she had said that sentence hundreds of times before.

"Oh, then I'll be going then. Thanks." I started gathering my cash from the bar, leaving a couple singles as tip.

"Sounds like you're running from facing something."

"Yeah, well, I just need time to figure stuff out, I guess."

She put down another beer. "It's on me, spill it."

I had been sitting here, sipping my beers slowly, but still, after 2.5 hours, I'm still probably 5 beers in, and was definitely feeling a bit loose-lipped.

"Oh, it's a sordid tale. Let's just say that my wife and I moved in with her mother."

"Oooh, this could go a couple ways!"

"Yeah, haha." I smiled, and looked at her. She's middle-aged, probably mid-50s, and has a motherly visage. A trustworthy face. She has probably heard it all, and I didn't ever plan on being here again. "Well, it's not BAD, she's a great lady. It's more that my wife and I are still quite 'active', if you know what I mean."

"Juicy, nice." She didn't egg me on to say anything else, just sat on her stool and listened, wearing a slight smile for encouragement.

"Yeah, let's just say we got caught a few times. My wife handled it a lot better than I did. Like she WANTED to be caught. More to the point, like she wanted ME to be caught by her mom."

"OK, interesting. Like out in the open stuff, or being extra loud?"

"Yeah, all that. A few accidental or confined spaces nudity things thrown in for good measure. And roleplaying." I blurted that last part out, I don't know why.

"As in?"

SIGH. I opened the door, whatever. "Yeah, after we got caught she wanted me to roleplay with her as her mom."

"Oh my, I need to meet this wife of yours!"

"She's amazing. And also impossible to tell no to."

"Lemme guess, and your mother in law heard this."

"Yeah."

"Oh boy. No wonder you're hiding out here."

"Yeah, last night kind of crossed the line, so I went to work early and stayed late. And then came here. Ugh."

"Well, no use crying over split milk. You're going to have to face the music eventually. You can't hide forever."

Typical bartender, only spoke in platitudes and proverbs but also made complete sense.

"So true. And this one is double-barreled. Well, thanks for the beer, I really need to get home. Appreciate the conversation."

"Anytime! That's what we're here for, you know," she smiled and grabbed the tip off the bar. I threw down another couple bucks.

"Thanks again."

"Well, come back now! I want to hear how this ends! Ha!"

I walked out, feeling somewhat better, and at least my mind had stopped racing. I determined I would just go home, tell Mary, and she'd know what to do. She always has taken care of me.

I got home just after 10PM and realized how hungry I was. I started the microwave to reheat dinner, and went into our bedroom to check on Mary. She was sleeping already, I starde at the shape of her body, and looked down at her face, admiring the curves of her jaw, the softness of her skin as she slept. There is something about a woman's face when she is sleeping, so peaceful, so angelic.

I heard the microwave beep at me, so I leaned down and kissed Mary on the forehead, "I love you, honey" I whispered. I could have sworn Mary's face smiled a bit, but if so, it was so slight, it was nearly imperceptible. I did a quick change into T-shirt and athletic shorts and went back to the kitchen to get my food, and sat down at the little table there and began to browse my phone as I ate. About halfway through, I heard light footsteps behind me.

"Hi, Kord," I heard Brandi say quietly from behind me. I froze a bit and I could feel my face begin to flush in embarrassment.

"Hi, Mom."

"Mind if I join you for a minute?" she asked, but sat down anyways without bothering for an answer. "I can't have you avoiding me if you are going to live here."

"I'm not av..."

"Oh stop. This isn't my first rodeo. I know how men get, they don't look to talk things out the same way us girls do. They just walk away and come back later hoping it will just go away." I nearly burst into tears at this point, and the guilt and shame begin to overwhelm me, the beers earlier probably helping.

"Brandi, I'm so sorry!" I blurted out. "I never meant to do that, I was just so horny. And touching your body was making me so aroused. I don't know what came over me..."

"I know what came all over me!" Brandi laughed. Somehow that made it both better and worse, but it broke the tension.

I dropped my head down, but still let a out a chuckle. "Yeah, I guess you do. Look, that shouldn't have happened. Any of it. I guess the naughtiness of it all caught me up."

Brandi leaned in and patted me on the arm. "It WAS naughty, wasn't it?" She said, with a small smile. I couldn't tell if it was meant to be comforting or sad.

"Yes, and I cannot hurt Mary. She's my everything, and I just want you to know, there has never been anyone else since I met her. Ever. Until last night."

"Is that your concern? That Mary or I will think less of you? I wasn't exactly an innocent party. I LIKED knowing you were looking at my body and getting aroused. It made me feel sexy again. It wasn't an accident my foot touched you, you know. I am sorry that I did that since it made you feel like this. I just wanted to touch a hard penis again. It's been too long." Brandi's face softened and smiled a bit, a wry smile, though, but then she started to get emotional, and her voice changed a bit, like right before a good cry. "And maybe I took advantage of you and Mary's openness. I don't want you or Mary to think less of ME. You don't do you? Think less of me?" That last came out almost as a sob, and I felt that the wrong answer here might bring out he waterworks.

"No, Mom, I do not."

"Do you really mean that? Or just saying it?"

"No, Mom, I really mean it. I love you dearly, and I'd do anything for you and Mary. I mean that, too. I'm sorry for avoiding you."

Brandi wiped her eyes, they were glistening a bit, pre-cry, but she collected herself. "Yes, please don't do that again. Just come talk to me. There is nothing we can't get through, ok?"

She stood up to leave, patting my hand as she rose. "Okay?" she asked again.

"OK, Mom. I promise."

"That's a good boy." She leaned over and kissed me on the top of the head. "Now, finishing eating, and get to bed!"

"Ok, Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, son. Sleep well."

I feel relieved after our talk. Now I just need to figure out how to confess to Mary. I think about it as I finish eating, and have no ideas other than 'just tell her', but I couldn't even think about how to start that conversation. I rinsed off my dish, and put them in the dishwasher. I get a glass of ice water, turn off the kitchen light, and feel my way slowly to our bedroom in the dark. As I approached the little hallway, I heard my name from Brandi's room. The door is open, and I put my head in, but the room is dark.

"You call me, Mom?"

"What? Oh, no, I just said 'goodnight, Kord' is all."

"Oh, OK, Goodnight then, Mom." My brain fired off an idea - maybe Brandi can help me tell Mary? "Mom? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I hear cloth rustling. "Come in."

I entered her room, and my eyes started adjusting to the low light. I see Brandi sitting propped up against the headboard. She was wearing the kimono I brought her yesterday. "What did you want to ask me?" I thought I detected a bit of anticipation in her voice, but I put that thought to the side for the moment. She patted the side of the bed, and I sat down on the edge, facing her.

"Mary." I said. And paused, trying to figure out how to phrase this.

"Yes, that is what I named her. What about her?"

I smiled at her wit, and just bulled ahead. "How do I tell her?"

"Tell her what, honey? About the foot incident?"

The 'foot incident'? That was what she was going to call it? Whatever, I went along. "Yeah. The 'foot incident'. Do I preface it and tell the whole sordid tale, or just blurt it out, 'I rubbed my cock on your mom's foot and came all over her?' I just feel like if I tell the whole tale, it would be like me trying to make excuses, or justify it."

"Do you want me to tell her instead? I will, if you want..."

I cut her off. "No, this is something I need to do. Thank you, though. I'll probably just shorten the story and quickly get to where I violated you."

"You did NOT 'violate' me." Brandi sat up as she said this. I saw her wince from the sunburnt skin. "If anything, I violated you. And Mary." Her tone softened, and she put a hand on my arm. "I don't want you to think about it like that. Okay? It was nothing like that at all, and if that is how you are viewing it, you're wrong. If we looked at it from another point of view, one could say that I instigated the situation. I asked you to touch me. I asked you to rub me, and I opened my legs for you to see my , well, see all of me. When you didn't take the invitation, I touched your erection. The only thing either of us has done wrong is love and help each other too much."

I sat there and stared a bit dumbfounded by Brandi's words and tone. Maybe I WAS looking at this all wrong. Too much wisdom coming from the females around me today, it seemed. I thought to myself, "Perhaps I'll wake Mary up to talk while this lucky streak is still going."

"Thanks, Mom. I will try that, to look at it differently."

She arched her eyebrow at me, questioningly, as I caved pretty quickly.

"No, I mean it," I said. "I tend to be very hard on myself. I am always the one to take full responsibility. It's just my nature."

"That's not a bad thing, you know," Brandi interrupted. "It's a very endearing trait you have."

"Thanks. That doesn't absolve me, or us, for that matter, but I do understand what you said, and it means a lot. Thanks again, Mom."

"Of course, dear!"

I leaned over to give her a hug, and she moved forward, and I saw her wince when I touched her back. I can feel the heat from the sunburn skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mom!"

"Yeah, no one was here all day to help me." She looked over at the aloe vera bottle, then looks back at me. I sensed a question not being asked, considering the situation we just finished discussing.

"Sure, Mom. Real quick."

She smiled, and undid her kimono at the belt, revealing her bare upper torso and her large breasts. They sagged a bit, pointing a bit downwards, but after 64 years, they are still surprisingly full and round. I eyed them intensely before she turned to allow me easy access to her back. I got on my knees behind her and began to apply the aloe to her shoulders. I admit that I looked over her shoulder as I worked the aloe in, memorizing in my mind the shape of her breasts, the color of her areolas, the stiffness of her nipples. Good lord, they looked delicious. I felt my member begin to rise as I continued to stare.

Brandi kept her arms to her sides as I finished her back, and then progressed down each arm. She leaned back a bit to rest her head against my chest. As I covered her arms with aloe and reached her elbows, my hands felt the warm softness of Brandi's breasts where they met her arms. I thought I felt her press back against me just a little harder than before, but I wasn't sure. I continued to rub up and down her arms, each time, making sure that I also brushed against the side of her breasts. I was beginning to breathe a little faster, and was very definitely straining my pants. After what seemed like the tenth time I went up and down, feeling her side breasts, Brandi moaned and pressed back against me fully, arching her back a bit to make her breasts protrude up and out. I could see her nipples, tight as can be, reaching up for the skies, and she moved her arms up a bit so that my hands were firmly pressed against her breasts, almost touching those protruding nipples.

One part of me wanted to grab those breasts and bury my tongue down Brandi's throat, but after the nice conversation we just had, and the guilt still lingering, I decided to forego my carnal desires for now. The spectre of the feelings I had about last night overshadowed my lust. I bent down and kissed Brandi on the top of the head, and moved my hands off her luscious orbs.

"Better get those legs, Mom." I say quietly. Brandi did not move for a few seconds, still leaning back into me fully, and then with a small sigh, she got back up on her knees, and undid her kimono strap, letting it drop completely off of her, her lovely wide ass visible to the world. I stared as she bent down onto all fours for a second, and I viewed her hairy pussy and even a glimpse of her asshole as she slowly lowered herself to the bed. And I mean slowly, and seductively. It took all my willpower to not bury my face in between those globes of soft flesh and taste her both front and back. I held back, however, and kept my cool as I rubbed her legs. I was so hard it was killing me. As I moved up her legs to her upper thighs, Brandi spread her legs apart a bit more to make sure I had enough space, in her words, to the point she was nearly spread-eagled on the bed. My lord, she was not making this easy to do the right thing. I began to wonder if this was intentional or not, I knew the aloe felt good for her, and her actions could be taken as sexual or not, depending on the situation, but the context of our previous discussion, I assumed the best for her intentions and continued until I felt her foot come up and touch my hard erection again. Luckily, I was clothed today, so a repeat of last night couldn't occur, but even though I instinctively pressed myself against her foot, I did so without the urgency of the previous night, and finished the application of the aloe, and with a quick squeeze of her foot, moved away from her.

"OK, Mom, you're all set for the night, I really need to talk to Mary."

I heard her breathing a bit heavier than normal, but she finally responded, "OK, dear, thank you. Check on me later if you can, see if I need anything?" she said in a questioning and hopeful voice.

"OK, Mom, will do." I walked away from her naked body and started to close the door.

"Leave the door open, would you? The breeze feels good on my back."

"Sure thing, Brandi."

I left her door open and went in to find my wife Mary laying in bed, but I can see her eyes are open now.

"Hey, babe," I said as I removed my clothes to climb into bed.

"Hey. You take care of my mom? I heard you two talking for a bit."

"Yeah, she needed some aloe again. Speaking of your mom, I need to tell you something."

"What is it honey? Oh my!" she exclaimed as she saw my erection. "Get over here and tell me!" She seemed pleased or happy at my condition, and I sat down next to her on her side instead of climbing in. She put her right arm over my thigh and began to slowly stroke my cock, almost absent-mindedly, more as something to do rather than intensely sexual. "What did you want to tell me?"

"I have a confession to make." Mary squeezed my cock a little bit harder for a split second. "Last night, I went to pee in the middle of the night, and your mom was groaning. She was hurting from the sunburn. I put lotion on her back and legs for her."

"That's nice of you."

"Thanks, but I was naked when I did this, and well, I became aroused. I'm sorry."

"That's it? You became aroused at rubbing a naked woman?" Her hand held a bit tighter and was stroking with a bit more purpose than before. This was making it difficult to concentrate on getting my words out coherently.

"Well, I sort of came on her." SILENCE. STROKING STOPPED. And then LAUGHTER. Mary busted out in a full guffaw.

"You CAME on my mom? You pervert!" she said between laughs. She did not call me a pervert in a disgusted tone, but more of a laughing tone. I must admit, I had not expected this reaction, but Mary always had surprised me. I smiled in spite of myself, as her laughing was contagious.

"Yeah, as I was rubbing her legs, her foot touched me there..."

"On your cock?" she clarified.

"Yeah. On my cock." Mary began pumping her hand up and down again.

"This cock?" she teased me. Dammit. This was serious.

"Yes. And I sort of humped her foot and came on her." I stopped and waited. Mary did not say a word, but she still kept up her rhythm. "It was an accident, it didn't take long, maybe 10 seconds. I am so sorry, it was wrong and I... OW!" Mary quieted me by squeezing my shaft with all her might.

"Kord?"

"Yes, dear," I said quietly, my head down, not looking at her in shame.

"I forgive you." She stated it so softly, but also so matter-of-factly, I knew instantly I was forgiven. Mary was not mad, or if she was, it was OK. WE were OK. My head came up and I met her gaze, eye to eye. "I forgive you," she repeated to me. I bent over to kiss her and she opened her arms to me and we began to kiss passionately. My god, what a woman. My heart is racing, my breath is ragged, and she pulled away. I looked down into her face, and I saw that glint in her eye and a small smirk. "Show me," she whispered, and then rolled over onto her back.

"Show you?"

"Show me what you did."

"You want me to cum on you?"

Her inflection changed from loving wife to horny woman. "Do what you did to my mom, to me," she commanded me. I hesitated for a second before complying. I pulled the covers off of her and exposed her body.

"Roll over." I told her. She immediately obeyed, like an obedient dog, which she was assuredly was not.

She laid in front of me, and I opened her legs a bit, seeing her slit between her legs, comparing it to her mother's. From the front, they looked similar, as Mary had trimmed her bush to match her mother's, but from behind, I could see that Mary had a much puffier set of lips, or maybe she was just more excited, I am not really sure how all that works down there. I rubbed her legs, starting at her ankles and working my way up her legs. When I got to her thighs, I used my hands to make her pussy move like I did with her mom the night before. I was so hard, so horny. My mind went back to last night, and the thrill at seeing my mother in law spread open and naked and her lips moving to my touch. I could tell I was getting beyond ready.

12