Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mary,"

"Mom"

"What?"

"Now, Mom. Come on, you know by now."

Oh, right. Mary wanted to roleplay.

"Now, Mom, lift your left leg up towards me."

Mary lifted her leg up, and I felt her foot touch my hard dick.

"Oh, Kord? Is your dick hard? From looking at your mother in law?" Mary said.

"Yes, Mom. You make me so hard!"

Mary used her foot to massage my shaft and balls. "Keep talking."

Like last night, I grabbed her foot to press harder against it and humped it. "Oh Mom, you are so sexy, I love looking at you."

"Keep going," Mary encouraged me.

I continued to my press my hardness against her foot and kept up the dirty talk, all the time imagining how I was touching Brandi just a few minutes ago, spread eagled and seemingly wanting this very thing. I went with it as I humped.

"Oh Brandi, I love looking at your sweet ass. It makes me so horny. I just want to bury my tongue in there for hours." Mary groaned under me, and I saw her fingers appear between her legs, as she began to rub her clit as I fucked her foot. "God yes," she cried out.

"Shhh, Mary is in the other room!" I still was imagining Brandi under me, and the roleplay talk just came out. My eyes were now fully closed, picturing my mother in law's protruding nipples as she leaned back into me, her big ass as she slowly and seductively lowered herself to the bed earlier, her hairy slit, her sunburned skin. "She'll hear us!"

"Oh let her hear us. I'm tired of sneaking around. Just fuck me already!"

"You sure, Mom? You want me to fuck you while Mary is in the next room?"

"Oh yes, share that cock with me, she won't mind!" My mind reeled, I could never tell if Mary is roleplaying or telling me something. I will never know, but that day I was drunk with lust and guilt and a few beers in, and my mind just went with it.

"I bet she wants to watch us. Mary wants to be there to watch her husband with her own mother." Mary groaned a bit under me, I assumed in approval of this line of roleplaying. "She can't wait to see us together, naked."

"Oh god, yes. She wants to see it so bad. Mary wants that over everything. Will you let her watch?"

My mind was full of visions of Brandi and I, so I replied "Yes, I want her to watch!"

"Will you? Promise me! Promise me you'll make her watch!" Mary urged me on, as I fucked her foot faster and faster.

The added thought of Mary right there watching me with her mother was too much. "I PROMISE!!" I yelled out as I began to spurt my white liquid on my wife's thighs and ass and foot.

"Oh yes, come on me, Kord. Cum on your mother in law!"

I did just as Mary instructed and continued to cum on her until I was spent, and the last bit of sperm dribbled out of my now softening cock.

I watched as Mary came from rubbing her clit, seeing her labial lips pulse, her fingers pressed against her clit, her ass jiggling as her body jolted from the orgasm. What a weekend. And now progressing into the week. Mary rolled over after catching her breath, and pulled me down to her, face to face, and we kissed like teenagers, our tongues swirling in passion.

"I love you, Kord. You are amazing."

"Same Mary."

"I can't wait to watch." I looked at her eyes, and she was staring directly into mine. She then pecked me one last time, and got up to go clean up. "Gonna be so hot!"

12