Moving Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised as the devil, but didn't object when Stacy came over and sat on my lap.

"Hold me." She asked. "I'll move if this makes you uncomfortable, but I need someone to hold me."

She started to cry over the breakup of her marriage. "I should've left him long ago. He's chased away my friends and I haven't had anyone to talk to. It was all so good when we first met. Maybe I was just seeing something in him that wasn't there."

She kept talking. She was shaken by the major life-decision she had made. She knew there would be further hassles to get her husband out of her life. She had made the decision, though and was battling through her regrets. Having me there to comfort her was certainly important to her. I held her around her shoulders and waist and she gradually leaned back into my arms on the chair. Things were getting to a decision point; would we just continue to talk, or would we get more familiar.

After a while, she asked me to kiss her.

I complied. I kissed her. I instantly recalled the sweet taste of her lips, the smell of her hair. We continued to kiss, like we had years before and like years before, I made no move to touch her anywhere other than having my arms around her back. My head was swimming. I told myself to be careful not to expect too much and get hurt again.

She said, "You were the first guy I really kissed. I loved the way you held me and kissed me. Other guys I met later were trying to get in my pants, but you never did."

"I was too naive to try back then."

She stunned me when she said, "Make love to me."

I looked at her and she repeated herself, "I want you to make love to me like I wish you had done years ago."

I kissed her again. Our kisses became more intense. She pushed her tongue in my mouth. Then, she stood and took my hand, leading me into the bedroom. My guys had set-up the bed, but it was unmade. Stacy grabbed a sheet from one of the boxes and threw it on the bed. I came behind her and reached around her waist.

I asked. "Are you sure?"

She said, "Yes." Seeing my uncertainty she said, "I won't hurt you again. Just make love to me. I really like being here with you."

I realized she might just be looking for comfort to rebound from her failed marriage. I thought about that and was okay with whatever developed or didn't develop. The opportunity to make love to her was something I knew I would never regret.

She pulled her shirt over her head and I watched her unhook her bra. I had never seen her bare breasts before. Wow, they were amazing; they took my breath away. I kissed her and we fell back onto the bed. I had to kiss her pretty nipples and when I did, she held my face against her bosom, kissing the top of my head. She had been working and sweating, but her scent was wonderful. Her skin was so soft. I had touched her neck and did so again, moving my hand down over her breasts to her stomach.

I was kneeling between her legs while I kissed her body. I reached into the back of her pants and felt her panties, and then slid my hands onto her bare ass cheeks, touching the soft skin for the first time. She lifted her butt and helped me pull her pants down. She was now only wearing a pair of white bikini panties. I pulled my shirt over my head while looking at her panty covered hips. She reached over and began to undo my pants. She unbuckled my belt and then she unbuttoned and pulled down the zipper. She reached into my briefs and found my erection.

"I used to feel this push against me." She said. "It embarrassed me and I used to wonder what it looked like." I had been embarrassed too.

I pulled down her panties. She held her legs up to help me. I was treated to the sight of her pussy, the wonderful pussy that I had never seen. She had a furry little patch of hair and that looked just amazing. I found myself staring at her. She let me look for a few moments, enjoying a feast-of-the-eyes.

Then, Stacy grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her pussy. When the tip broached the opening to her vagina, I paused, closed my eyes and savored the sensation of touching her there. I slowly pushed in while looking into her eyes. I kissed her again while my penis slid into her, joining with her. She gasped as I slid in. We didn't need to say anything. I was overwhelmed, remembering the love I had felt for her years ago.

She said, "Oh how I loved you?"

I looked at her and said, "I don't think I ever got over you."

"Kiss me. It feels so good to have you inside me."

My dick was deep inside her warm pussy. I slowly started to move inside her. She nuzzled her head into my neck and tightened her arms around my shoulders. I continued to pump. I went slowly; I wanted the moment to last as along as possible. It was something I never thought would happen. I've screwed a number of women. Many of them were just mechanical about it, but Stacy felt different, better than any woman I had been with. She obviously was truly enjoying our love-making and it felt like her muscles were massaging my prick while it was snuggled in her tight vagina.

She said, "You feel so good inside me."

I said, "You are fantastic."

"Come inside me." She said. "I want to feel you come inside me."

"I don't want to come too soon. I want you to enjoy this too."

She said, "Don't worry about that. We are going to do it again."

It meant a lot to me for her to say that. It took a few minutes for me to reach my climax. I tensed and felt the wonderful surge in my groin. I released my cum into Stacy's womb. I was overwhelmed by the absolute pleasure of making love to this woman. She was experiencing pleasure too and reacted more forcefully after I came. There were tears in her eyes and she was sobbing.

"It feels so good." She said. After a few moments to catch her breath, she said, "Nobody has ever made love to me like that before."

I thought, but didn't say, "Nobody has felt like I do about you."

I got up after she calmed down and held her for a few minutes. I went to the bathroom. When I came out, I was uncertain about what would happen next.

Stacy asked, "I'd like you to stay with me tonight."

I wasn't going to ask any questions. I nodded my agreement.

She added, "I think it would not just be for tonight."

"Are we moving too fast?" I asked.

She said, "Maybe, but we knew each other pretty well. You're someone I'd like to be with. We'll see where it goes."

That's where things stand. I've been with Stacy for a couple of months. We are doing very well, enjoying each other's company. Her husband was being an asshole, but the divorce is official. He tried to harass her for a while, but I think he has moved on. Stacy and I spend most nights together, shifting between her place and mine. I'm doing well at work. We'll see where it goes.

Finally, life is really good again.

12