Moving On 05: PaPa's Local Spanker

Story Info
She shuddered and moaned as she climaxed and opened her eyes.
4.6k words
4.56
9.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

Over a week had passed and Sarah was still staying at Mr. Brown`s.

She was spanked every morning and in between if Mr. Brown wanted to.

She was also fucked every morning by Tom as Mr. Brown left to fuck Mrs. Brown.

Mr. Brown walked in as Sarah was playing with herself, she was so far into it she never saw him.

He stood and watched amazed, her eyes were tightly screwed up as she used a vibrator the size of Tom`s cock.

She shuddered and moaned as she climaxed and opened her eyes.

"Oh Sir I am so sorry I never knew you were here, please don't punish me."

Mr. Brown smiled, "Its the most natural thing in the world Sarah, he opened the shower door and turned it on.

She climbed in and showered, Mr. Brown turned it to cold for 1 full minute before he would let her out, she looked for her towel but it was not on the rail, she looked out and it was over Mr. Brown`s pyjama bottomed knee, he patted it.

She walked over to him and he felt the stiffness in her nipples and breasts, he fondled and squeezed them and then led her over his knee with her left one.

"You will be spanked dry this morning."

"Yes Sir," as she was spanked she felt Mr. Brown`s cock pressing harder and harder into her tummy.

She moved further over so it pressed on her clit, she began to rub.

He stopped spanking her and she slipped between his legs, took out his cock from the slit in his pyjama front and sucked him off.

He did wonder how she was so skilful, but thought best not go there.

He left and went in to do Mrs. Brown, and Tom, who was waiting in his room, slipped into her room, and slipped in to Sarah!

At breakfast Mr Brown announced that Sarah would be going home that evening.

He had spoken to her father who had asked if she was a good girl, he replied Yes, very.

Her Father replied he would be giving her a good hiding when she got home as she had missed her maintenance, and that Pastor Goode wanted to see her, but Mr. Brown never mentioned that to Sarah.

***********

"This must be the house Lee, there is our church."

"I wonder if she will recognise us Abi."

"Of course she will silly, we see her every Sunday."

"Oh yes," They both chuckled.

"Also something I never ever told anyone."

"What, tell me, tell me,"

"Well she used to spank me at Sunday school when I was young."

"Wow, you must have been really naughty."

"No, she took it in turns to spank someone and when we came to youth club someone would always disappear and come back in tears."

They went through the ornate iron gate and up the garden path with lovely plants each side of it.

Abi used the big black knocker on the front door, it made such a loud noise.

Mrs. Stoney answered it, "Ah Mistress Abi and you must be Mistress Lee, do come in."

She took them down the hall and into the kitchen.

There was a huge kitchen table with 8 chairs round.

"Now your PaPa has asked me to deal with your weekly Maintenance. I will try and make it as varied as I can so`s not to bore you."

Lee put her hand up.

"Yes child."

"Excuse me Mrs, Stoney, aren`t you going to spank us?"

"Oh yes my child, but I do not want you to know what will be coming next.

Now come here Miss Abi, let me undress you."

"Oh I can manage thank you."

Her skirt was up in a second and the tops of her legs slapped to glowing red, she started to cry.

"It was a statement child, not a question, you have earned a dose of Grandpa's razor strop, and my advice is don't earn lots of extras as it really hurts, as you will soon find out or you could ask your MaMa, she felt it yesterday."

Mrs. Stoney was over 50 with red rosy cheeks and had spanked bare bottoms in the village as long as anyone could remember.

"Would you girls like some privacy, it is not going to be pleasant?"

Lee gulped but Abi said they were ok and had seen each other naked and spanked lots and lots.

"So naughty girls, I will have to give you an even harder deterrent."

Lee rubbed her crotch.

Mrs. Stoney left Abi and took Lee`s coat off and led her to the corner of the room and pulled a tin bucket out.

She pulled down her knickers and scooped her up and held her out over the bucket, after a few seconds Mrs. Stoney asked her if she should whistle to help her Pee, Lee said "Yes please."

Mrs. Stoney whistled and Lee peed into the bucket. Mrs. Brownley carried her to the sink and picked up a dish cloth and patted her bum dry.

Lee was so shocked at what happened and Abi thought it absolutely hilarious and nearly peed herself.

"No need to pull your knickers up, they will be off again soon enough

She removed Abi`s coat, then jumper and blouse and placed them all on one of the chairs.

Next her skirt and left her in her shoes, socks, knickers and bra.

Right my child over to the wall and place your hands on it, legs further back, bit more, more, that's it.

She took the carpet beater off the wall, blew the dust of and spanked Abi 40 wacks of it. she was SCREAMING but her hands never left the wall.

She took her to the middle of the kitchen and stood her one stool and pulled her knickers to her knees, "If we get visitors they will see just how naughty you have been,"

She sat back on her chair and called Lee over with her hooked finger. Lee rubbed her crotch again.

"Lets get those knickers right off," she scooped Lee up and held her out again over the bucket and started to whistle.

She had no option but to force out a pee again and in her pushing "trumped."

Abi could not help herself and screamed with laughter.

Mrs. Stoney kept Lee over the bucket and a dribble came out, again to the sink and dabbed dry.

"Stand by my chair child, its where I will smack your bottom.

Abi knew she was for it and braced herself.

"Sorry Ma-am please forgive me, it was so uncalled for."

"I`ll be more than forgiving you child," she went to the dresser drawer and took out an old steel ruler.

"Lets see you dance to this tune." Mrs. Stoney cracked her legs from her ankles to the backs of her knees, Abi was dancing from foot to foot.

"My mummy used to say, some people are born with respect, others need it beating in to them, I feel your the latter.

Remove your bra."

Abi was obviously crying but fumbled her bra off. Mrs. Stoney noticed her your nipples were stood on end.

"You are obviously enjoying this spanking, lean forward arms stretched out in front of you."

Abi`s tits hung like ripe melons, Mrs, Stoney spanked each one 10 times each with her ruler then walked back to Lee.

Sorry you had to witness all that child, you sure have a wicked friend, but do not worry I have the tools to make her conform. Arms up," off came her jumper and blouse, no Bra child?

"No Ma-am I cut my nipple and it still hurts a little."

"Let me see, Lee held up her little tit and Mrs. Stoney took her glasses out of her pinafore pocket, she held der nipple in her fingers and as nature intended it perked.

Lee bowed her hand, "Sorry Ma-am I could not stop it stiffening,"

Mrs. Stoney hugged her, "You are such a cute little one, she licked her finger and dabbed it, It will be fine, you don't need a bra any way with such little girls booby`s."

She removed Lee`s skirt, "Now child I have to spank your bare botty over my knee, do you want a pee before we start."

Another chuckle from Abi.

"Scuse me little on, your friend really does not learn."

She went into a little room just off the kitchen and returned with 3 clothes pegs and walked to Abis stool, she went behind her and gave her 10 hard spanks. "Straighten up, arms by your side, legs apart." She slapped Abi`s hood till her clit showed and she pegged it.

"YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"Bend down," she slapped the ends of her tits till her nipples stood proud and pegged each one, "Hands on head."

YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

"One more word and I will insert a carrot right up your bottom with the fern hanging down like a tail."

She left Abi in absolute pain and screaming.

Mrs. Stoney sat backed down and patted her knee, Lee bent over and she was spanked to tears, bottom and down the backs of her legs with Mrs. Stoney`s huge hands.

She was very good at spanking Lee thought, oh and very thorough.

Knock Knock

"Come in, Ah Minister, sorry your morning coffee is late."

"Looks like you have a real naughty one here, oh, it`s Miss Abi."

"Nothing we can not handle Sir, please sit down and I will make you one now."

She stood Lee up and put the kettle on the hot stove.

She chatted with him until it had boiled and made his drink.

Abi so wanted to laugh at the scenario but dare not.

Mrs Stoney walked towards her, "This will hurts girl, she removed the clit peg and slapped her pussy to get the blood flowing. YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

"Bend over",

"Can I help you Mrs. Stoney?"

"Oh thank you Minister, could you please hold each breast up in the air whilst I remove each one and slap the blood flow going again?"

"Yes of course." He greedily grabbed her breast tight and raised it up, as Mrs. Stoney removed the first peg.

FUCKING JESUS OWWWWWWWWWW.

Then the second breast, again held hard, "Let me do this one Mrs Stoney, your other poor child will die of pneumonia," Lee was shivering.

"Thank you kind sir, you are always thinking of others."

The Minister flicked the peg a little inflicting Abi more pain, he then removed it and squeezed her nipple hard before slapping the blood back to it.

"You cruel Fucking Bastard."

"Please be my guest, put her over the table and leather her with the strop."

"He did not need telling twice, he dragged her off the buffet and over the table slapping her bottom half a dozen times on the way.

Lee went back over Mrs. Stoneys knee as her friend was leatherd, and learthered and leathered.

"Thank you Minister, that's fine, we don't want to wear her bottom out, MINISTER!"

"Yes I think so too."

Abi just kept over the table crying.

Lee was soon In tears again then stood up and hugged and rocked, the Minister sat down to finish his coffee.

Mrs. Stoney gently scooped the naked Lee up again and held her out again for a pee over the bucket, "just one more little pee, show the Minister what a good girl you are

Her wide open pussy facing the Minister, she obliged and gave the Minister a thrill by watching her pee.

She was dabbed dry again and Mrs Stoney dipped the rag in Lee`s pee.

The Minister looked surprised so Mrs. Stoney took Lee over to him and held up her small tit and nipple, "See the cut?"

He fingered her nipple a little, "ah yes."

"Well a little bit of her Pee dabbed on will help it heal."

"If you are not busy could you put some soothing cream on this child`s bottom whilst I have a chat to her friend, oh and just watch that sore nipple, perhaps cup it in your hand as you rub her botty?"

Lee was over the Ministers knee in a flash, he opened the jar and put some on his hand as his other had fondled and pinched her nipple. He covered all her bottom and the tops of her legs and pushed her legs wider apart and creamed her pussy too, it was not that bad she thought, but poor Abi.

His thumb split her lips, then his finger, he watched Mrs, Stoney was not watching as he fingered her from behind.

She jumped up, she was just going to put her knickers on when he stopped her and took them off her and sat on them, he made sure he touched both nipples whilst doing up her shirt, pulled her jumper over her head and held her skirt out for her to climb in to. She reached for her knickers, best leave them off with a sore bottom and cream on.

Mrs. Stoney was busy giving Abi lines to do and bring next week, "Over my knee girl before you go, I want to give you the spanking you were going to get before you were so naughty."

The Minister whispered to Lee, who had her back to Mrs. Stoney, if she did not let him finger her, Abi would be strapped again, she agreed, lifted her skirt at the front and he double fingered her, he put her hand on his hard cock as he slipped it under his gown. "Wank me." he whispered, Abi was still being heavily spanked by Mrs. Stoney so she wanked him.

Abi went over and was spanked really hard and soon back in tears.

No soothing cream and no being dressed, but it did not take long and they were on their way.

"I think I will see this one after service on Sunday Mrs. Stoney, if you can arrange it, I`ll give her extra tuition.

The girls were let out at last. Lee saw the Minister licking his fingers as they left the Kitchen.

After a few hundred yards Lee mentioned the Minister had stolen her knickers.

They marched back to the house but went round the back to see if he had left them in the kitchen.

Abi peaked in, "Wow"

"What."

"Look."

The minister had Mrs. Stoney over the table and was shagging her at one side, walking round the table and pushing his cock in her mouth, then back to her pussy.

"Wait her Lee."

Lee began to follow, Abi lifted her skirt and spanked her, "do as you are told,"

"Yes Ma-am, sorry Ma-am."

Abi burst in on them, "The minister stole Lee` knickers, I bought her them."

He pulled out of her and went to his church gown and handed them back.

"We wont be back and do not send an invoice as you will not be paid, and Minister, you had better be looking for a new Parish or all will be made public, she went out and slammed the door.

She gave Lee her knickers and she stopped to put them on.

"Leave them off girl, its the belt for you when we are home."

"Yes Ma-am."

Lee always called Abi, Ma-am when she was to be or being spanked, she thought it more respectful.

When they were home Abi sent Lee to shower and bring her bedroom belt back.

She came back naked, Abi bent the belt double and Lee went over her knee for a good belting.

"I am spanking you because I am so cross with them and need to spank someone, and you are that someone."

"Please Ma-am could I have a good hand spanking first?"

"No" Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack

Lee was crying again soon, when she was spanked she was put in the corner till Abi showered.

She came back in and called Lee over and they cuddled, Lee soon back into tears.

"We will report all to MaMa, don't worry, we will not be going out to her again."

Lee fell asleep on Abi`s knee and was held tight and close.

**********

Matron took the note Mr. Brown had given her knowing she would be in for a beating and probably a visit to the Baptist Minister/Pastor of her church.

The pastor always lectures first and then gives a whipping over his punishment stool.

Her husband liked to send her there regularly if only as a wake up call, and he always took her roughly on her return.

He recalled how his sisters and mum visited and was in his teens as to why they always came home in tears and over the kitchen table for dads belt.

Matrons husband read the note from Mr. Brown.

"Looks like you are either stupid or a very slow learner Jill, or could it be you just like a beating, which is it."

She began to answer and got a slapped face for it, "It was not a question."

"You will be strapped and caned after dinner and before bed, whilst you are doing dinner I will make you an appointment with Pastor Goode."

"Please Sir, could you just not deal with me, I hate going to the Pastor?"

"Not that you are in a bargaining position, but why?"

"Well Sir, the Pastor always touches every part of my body before, during and after a beating."

"And, do you think you are above humiliation do you?"

He unbuckled his belt, it was her place, as soon as he touched his buckle she would strip naked, bend over with hands on the floor and on tip toes.

"I believe you need the lies and untruths beating out of you,"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH, CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK WHOOSH CRACK, 5 hard cuts across her back.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He opened the belt from its folded state and concentrated on her already stripped bottom.

WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH, CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK WHOOSH CRACK.

WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH, CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK WHOOSH CRACK.

He covered every inch of her back and bottom and curled it round her body to whip her tits.

She fell over with the force,

"Get over tits up."

She had only been in that position once before, that was at home when she had got drunk.

Her father wanted to make sure she never drank as heavy again.

She remembered after her whipping she was sent to her room and heard the screams from her mother who, she found out later, had been given the same punishment.

"Legs wider, I want to whip your cunt."

She hated that word so much and knew he did too so he must be so cross.

He did not hang back, each lash with the ferocity of the ones on her back, she screamed after each one.

Her belly took the next 10 then her tits were easy targets.

"Get up and grip your knees Jill."

He undressed and walked to her front and lifted her head, another slap and she opened her mouth.

He was not over long, an average 6" but had a huge girth, when he fucked her mouth he often pinched her nose so she was smothered.

He loved the power play and always let her breath, just before she passed out.

He walked to her back and rammed her pussy and held her hips as he fucked her.

He finished and went to their bedroom to shower.

She knew not to move but was mindful his 18 year old sister was due home and as if by timing she came into the house and lounge.

She put her arms around the crying Jill and tried to stand her straight, Joe heard the commotion and came out of the bedroom naked.

"What the fuck are you doing. leave her alone Lil, she has just been punished, touch her again and it will be your turn.

She was terrified of her brother and had taken many a beating, and more from him from being a kid and spanked by his friends too.

She could not help it, "Your fucking bully Joe, always have been."

Get naked sis and over the table or pack your bags and go back to dads."

It was a no brainer,she stripped and laid over the table whilst he went for his belt. She had lived with them a few months and had more than a few spanking from her brother, usually earned.

Jill never moved a muscle, she had more than enough for one day.

He whipped his sisters bottom scarlet then went to her head, he lifted it up by her hair. "Anything else to say sis?"

She could not speak so shook her head no, he lifted her head higher and slapped her face, forwards and backhand, she screamed more.

He went to the dresser and took out a small package and went to Jill, "Kneel."

Jill kneeled and he rammed her mouth again with his cock, she sucked him hard, Jill was watching the events, she had a feeling she was the next one to be fucked.

He gave his wife a skin to open then pulled out of her mouth and she put it on his lubricated cock, he lifted her chin and pushed it back in her mouth.

Once the contraceptive was well lubricated he went to Jill, he slapped her bottom a few times till her leg were wide and lips open.

He called his wife over, "Put my cock in her pussy Jill."

Jill fingered his sister to make her wet and wanked her husband to keep him stiff, she led his cock to her pussy and guided it in.

Jill moaned and squealed as his thick cock went in, he was gentle with her, he did not want to tear or hurt her, he had plans for her.

He ordered his wife to sit up on the table and Lil to lift her head so she could go down oh her pussy.

He slapped her bottom, suck damn you or face another belting after I have fucked you, in fact, if I cum before Jill you will both be whipped.

Jill cum and he finished his Lil off.

Right, both freshen up, and make dinner between you, I have news for you both.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers
12