Moving On 05: PaPa's Local Spanker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had dinner and the girls washed up whilst he went and changed into his dressing gown.

They brought coffee and sat on the settee, he sat in his reclining chair and unfastened his gown and rubbed his cock.

"Now girls, here is the way this house will operate from today," he wanked his thick cock as he spoke.

"You 2 will become my sex slaves."

They both gasped as he carried on wanking, "Sis, strip and wank me, you help her Jill."

His wife lifted Lil`s dress above her head and undid her bra whilst she slipped out of her knickers.

"Now you strip Jill, let her do it all.

His sister undid his wife`s blouse, she was bra less, unzipped her skirt and lowered it till she stepped out of it, no knickers.

"First of all knickers and bra`s are not allowed at any time in the house.

"After dinner you will both be naked till morning.

So if I decide I want to spank or fuck either of you, your immediately available."

"We will not only have threesomes but you two will fuck each other for my pleasure whilst i wank."

"I will have friends back to watch you two and in turn fuck you during us watching football."

Both said together, "No Way," oh, his sis put "Fucking" in the middle.

"No worries and no cohesion from me, Lil, I said wank me." his sister went between his legs and took over the wanking from him.

"If that is your decisions I will stand by them"

"Lil, you will pack and go back to mum and dads and our 3 brothers tomorrow morning."

"Jill you will visit Pastor Goode twice a week."

"Take over the wanking Jill and show sis how its done, she will need to master it when home with her brothers."

The phone rang, it was Pastor Goode returning his call, "Thank for coming back to me Pastor, could you please book, " the phone went dead, his wife had cut him off and said, "I agree Sir."

"Please reconsider, don't send me home."

"Its absolutely no problem, so you agree too?"

She nodded.

"Pardon?"

"Yes."

He lent forward and slapped her face, "Sir from now on."

"Yes Sir."

The following night after dinner they all showered and the girls came back into the room naked and Joe in his dressing gown.

"I forgot to mention, apart from the spanking and beltings you get when naughty or I feel you need one, you will both get bedtime spankings."

"Yes Sir."

Coming up to bed time Joe had Jill over one settee arm and Lil over the other, he removed each ones fight slipper and spanked them with it, to tears, "Bed, both in my bed, you will both be fucked tonight."

"Yes Sir."

************

Cook knocked on Mr. Browns door and he came and opened it.

"Come for my inspection Sir."

"Can I also apologise again for being so nosey last week and think you were very lenient with me so I thank you Sir."

Words were fine but Mr, Brown was more a tits and bum man to a scholar.

"Enough words, strip Cook, naked and bend over and put your hands on your knees.

He poked and prodded her bottom, bum and pussy, "All appears well here, stand, hands by your side."

His hand went to her pussy and opened her lips, he pushed in a finger and she went to tip toes, his thumb hit her already engorged clit.

"Have you been wanking Cook?"

"Perhaps a little Sir, is it not allowed?"

He slapped her bottom, "I ask the questions."

"Yes Sir."

"Any problem with your tits and nipples Cook?"

He bounced them and squeezed her nipples.

"Little sore perhaps."

He bounced them again, he sensed she was thinking more of him and he did of her, specially after the blow job he got off her last week.

"I have 2 surprises for you?"

"Oh Sir, you have, thank you."

"The first is," a knock cam on the door, "come in."

Cook looked stunned, she would be naked in front of who????

It was Mrs. Brown, "Ah my dear, please sit down."

"As I was saying cook, the first is I have set you up a weekly session with Pastor Goode at our Baptist church, he will teach you and if needed spank you for your sins,"

She sarcastically answered, "Thank you so much Sir."

"The second is, I think you need another spanking considering at length your part in the outbuilding episode and from your unblemished skin I find my thoughts correct."

She perked, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"But I have to be somewhere else so Mrs. Brown has kindly stepped in, she will spank you over her very able knees and then strap you as you have never been strapped before."

Cooks face was a picture and Mrs, Brown patter her knees and Mr. Brown led Cook over.

Mr. Brown made an excuse to go through his brief case as his wife spanked the life out of Cook, he may have mentioned to Mrs. Brown how Cook had made a pass at him and thought it better she spanked her.

The spanking stopped and Mrs. Brown pulled out a wooden mixing spoon and carried on the hard punishment.

Mr. Brown walked to the door, very apt Mrs. Brown, very apt.

12