All Comments on 'Moving On'

by SRound

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
masterlevanmasterlevanover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed your story :). It was a really cute and endearing tale. And I liked how you treated the afterlife and such. Brad seemed like a nice guy so I'm glad he found peace :). Good job ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

I throughly enjoyed this story. Cried when he died and cheered when he punched the kid at the party. Thanks for writing.

mikey13086mikey13086over 7 years ago
amazing

probably the best story that i've ever read on this site.

joejacksjoejacksover 7 years ago

One of the very few 5s I have ever given,well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

That was amazing!!!!!!!!! I cried for almost half of the story.

MilkMaid69MilkMaid69over 7 years ago
Wow

I went through a box of tissues and 6 batteries. Loved the story...definitely a 5 star rating from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I dont usually read this kind of thing but im glad i read this one its a perfect mix of erotica, supernatural, and emotion if i could give it more than 5 stars i would keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This was a beautiful and amazing story. I've never experienced the combination of having tears in my eyes and an ache in my heart then as I read on I'm suddenly very turned on. What a ride! ;) Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was awesome!! It is a perfect mix of everything and as a guy it even touched my heart and made me terribly sad for Brad & Sharon and happy for Mina. I know what it's like to love someone and miss the chance cause you wanted too long to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars best ghost story here

Wow, just wow

pococurantepococuranteover 7 years ago

I wish I can rate it 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Crap

I'm a dude and this was touching. I like how you story wasn't all about the sex. Very nice. Touching. I'll be looking into more.

PRvirginRNPRvirginRNover 7 years ago
My heart

I couldnt cum to this. I went on an emotional journey. I cried and giggled at some sweet moments. You dont need to be on literotica. You need to write more stories like this well not all about death. This my first time reading one of your stories. It seems like you should be an author.

SSS_fubSSS_fubover 7 years ago

I cried, three times. You wrote it so well, definitely keep writing. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a super story!

Well written, well told, well edited! I suspected Erick would be possessed but you did it at just the right (and write) moment in the story! I think a sequel should be done with the 2 psychics just before their wedding, and they wake up in each others bodies. (Because being possessed left their psyche's able to flex and move about and they accidentally switched during the night) Perhaps Brad comes back as a trainee Angel to assist them in returning to normal. Think about it SRound!

blackciriblackciriabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story!!!

Omg!! I've never cried so much over a story!! This was so beautiful and I loved the sex scenes!!! Thank you!!

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Phenomenal story.

Truly a wonderful job of loving storytelling. Folks, don't skip this one if your reading reviews in order to decide weather or not to take the plunge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay

Haaaaa gayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There was loads of great stuff about this story that worked really well, but I hope it won't come across as mean spirited to raise issue with an aspect of the story that made me feel uncomfortable. When creating a shy, submissive, petite Asian girl character, you need to be careful that you aren't straying into some pretty dicey racially stereotypical territory. Putting that character into a Native American costume in order to make her sexier is another can of culturally insensitive worms. I don't think that you had any ill-intent, Mina's character is written with a lot of affection and you did attempt to give her some character development (although I think you could have given her more autonomy). I thought that this story had some very compelling moments, and a really creative concept that was well executed. I hope that you'll keep writing and growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Title doesn’t matter.

This story is both inspiring and heart wrenching. It moves in a beautiful way, and while it has some minor spelling mistakes, it only adds to the character. If I could, I would write and honorary essay about the truths of love and acceptance of loss. Thank you for bringing a light to this dark and stormy night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This is the kind of story i want to keep reading even after i've mastrubated. It's not just a story about sex. It's a damn Good story that also has sex. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I was enthralled by Mina and would like to have more stories about her.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

I’m not crying, you’re crying……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my best friends was killed in a car accident four years ago. He left a loving girlfriend (also a close friend of mine) and a wonderful family behind, as well as many friends, all of whom miss him terribly. This was a very cathartic read for me, and I hope he was similarly able to find peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm crying. A beautiful story. Fantastic work.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

You are a hell of a writer, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous