Moving On

Story Info
These tits are not getting any bigger, arms behind your back.
1.8k words
3.94
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving On - slave girl sara

I had just had a fall out with my brother, who, although happily married to a lovely girl from our village, still insisted on fucking anything in a skirt. It is not that it was against our belief for him have his cock out and up anyone, it was more his blatantly doing it instead of being discreet.

He had taken over the home where we were all born and brought up. As with all of the families in our communities the eldest boy inherits the bulk of any estate left by their parents. I was just part of the estate, I guess. I was always fucked by him and used by his mates as he thought fit. Growing up he gave me regular spankings, the odd belting and a few canings, I accepted them all as he was my superior.

Nowadays he loves me naked in front of him and asks me to plead with him not to punish me, which I never do, so my principles get me many a belting or caning or both, usually with his dear wife looking on. He then tells her to get him stiff and put his cock into me and watch!

I say fall out, I saw him fucking Eleanor Bishford in his study, with the door wide open for all to see, so I quietly closed the door. He had me go to his study a little while later, I knocked.

"Come in sara."

"You wanted me Sir?"

"I will not have you interfere with my business; you will be punished severely as I have had this conversation with you too many times, strip."

He unbuckled his belt; he must have put his thin one on for the job he had in hand knowing how it cuts like a whip. I stripped naked and bowed my head.

"These tits are not getting any bigger, fold your arms behind you back, I will swell them."

Whoosh, crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack over my tits, with his open-ended belt. After four on each I reached forward to cover and rub them.

"It was to be five over each of your tits and nipples, I will start again, cover again and I will call help in to restrain you."

I was crying, "Sorry Sir."

I got the five on each tit, harder.

"On your knees, let's have a break and you can suck all Eleanor`s juices off me."

I knelt and obliged, he pulled out his cock and hand slapped my face to even more tears, as I was panting with the pain he pushed in again and squirted in my mouth and throat.

"It is unfortunate I have to go out now so my secretary will be coming in soon to give you the beating you deserve."

"Ah, just the man, sara has decided she wishes to run the household, I need her reminding of her place. I want her spanking, belting and caning, all over, so when she is wide awake at night, not sleeping because of pain, she thinks of her place here.

"Yes Sir I will be delighted and afters?"

"Yes, fuck her brains out, take her back to your's for a few days, get your mates in."

"What do you say to that girl."

I took a deep breath.

"Sir you have just had your last fuck of your sister slave. I would accept a hiding but not such an unfair beating for simply closing your study door, and not even from you, it has crossed the line Sir."

"Hold her arms."

His secretary held my arms as he whipped my front.

"Drag her over my desk I will take the skin off her arse."

I went limp, he relaxed and then I broke free, grabbed a coat off the porch hooks and ran barefoot out of the house. I was soon out of sight and made my way through the wood adjoining the house to the garages. I used to play in the loft so climbed up the ladder and looked out, no one about.

I could access my bedroom from the garden so when it was dark I climbed up the trellising and gathered as much as I could carry into my two rucksacks. I also got my passport, wallet with my cards in and loose change. I looked back through tear filled eyes and went to our church and knocked on the door. The housekeeper answered and took me in.

She bathed my lashes, sat me on her knee and had me suckle her nipples and let me cry and sob. She must have put me to bed as I woke in a bedroom. She heard me and came in, I told her the whole story and never wanted to go back their ever again. A few days passed and she brought our Pastor to see me and left him with me.

"Show me the beating child."

I bet I end up being spanked and fucked.

"Yes Sir,"

I let him pull the covers back, tbh I so needed the love of a spanking and the thrill and joy of a fucking so hoped him peeling them back would excite him. He slowly revealed my naked body, touching and kissing my many welts, a quick nipple suck here, a stray fingering there. He covered me back up.

"We will all pray for you sara."

He stood to get up and leave.

"Sir."

"Yes my child."

"I also told him to fuck off and fuck his own arse Sir, was that bad that I lied?"

"Bad enough for a spanking girl and some soap in your potty mouth, now or tomorrow when you feel better to cope?"

"If it was so bad Sir, maybe both Sir."

I rubbed my pussy hard before he pulled the covers back and sat on my bed. I crawled over his knee and managed to rest my pussy on his bony knee. I rubbed as he spanked, his housekeeper heard and came in.

"It's ok, I will bring her down shortly for some soap in her toilet mouth."

She smiled and left us, I rubbed and cum and he spanked and spanked. I went to my knees.

"May I thank you Sir."

"Of course,"

I took out his large cock and sucked and sucked until I really needed it in me. I got up and went on all fours on my bed, my bottom as high as I could and legs wide apart. He obliged with a fabulous fucking and rubbing of my welted pussy, he even used my tits and nipples as handled to pull me into him. We both cum and I sprawled on my bed. He slapped my bottom.

"Clean girl."

I knelt and cleaned his mighty cock.

"I will call tomorrow morning about nine, no need to get up or dressed."

"Oh, thank you Sir."

The housekeeper obviously knew what had happened and left me an hour or so before coming in the bedroom.

"Come on sara I have run you a lovely warm bath and I will bath you like I did my own, when they needed looking after."

"Thank you Miss."

Well that was news, I never knew she even had a family. She washed me from head to toe, dried me and caried me back to bed in the towel.

"Would you like me to play with you or will you sleep sara?"

I pinged below when she said play, some of the other girls I knew who had crossed her, she spanked them then her play blew their minds.

"May I choose play Miss?"

She gently lifted my legs up and put the towel under me.

"We don't want you squirting on your clean bed do we sara, you know what that would mean?"

"Would it mean clean bedding Miss."

"It would mean over my knee for probably, the spanking of your life, what do you say to that?"

"Please Miss may I have a spanking before I am played with?"

"Any reason why sara."

"I think Miss, sometimes a girl just needs to be over a knee, spanked and loved and maybe cuddled."

I think we both knew I wanted to suckle afterwards. She gently put me over her knee and spanked me to sobs then tears. I was sat on the end of the bed, she undid her blouse, no bra, laid on my bed and patted her tummy for me to lay on. I noticed she had similar stripes on her tits and nipples, dare I ask how, no I don`t think so?

"Which side little one."

I pointed right and she perked it and latched me on, I must have sucked too hard so she swapped nipples.

"Play time sweet sara."

I uncurled from her body and rejoiced in her magical fingers. I got a slap in my inner thigh, as I cum hard I bit hard. She lay me on my front to allow my bottom nerves to settle.

"I will make some dinner and we will discuss your future."

"Oh, ok Miss, may I help?"

"Yes of course, no need to dress."

Did that mean another spanking, she had a visitor coming, she liked looking at naked girls, I was going to suckle again, or another cum extravaganza, my mind was racing?

"Did I say Pastor Michael would be joining us sara?"

"No Miss, but I am happy with that, will he be fucking me Miss."

"Would you like him to sara?"

"Yes please Miss."

We never got round to my future. I was sent to bed but crept back down to see Miss naked, over the table we had just eaten at, being strapped, bet she got a hundred. He stood her up and belted her tits, I could not wait to get into my bed.

Our pastor called at the agreed time and took me out of my bed and over his knee. The same hard spanking as before with the addition of pussy rubs. He stopped spanking and I went get up.

"Not so fast young lady."

He reached for the hairbrush next to my bed as Miss came in. He passed her the brush.

"These are the extras which are very special and only given to spy girls."

Now she did spank me and spank me proper, I yelped but she carried on. I was left overhanging the end of my bed.

"Will you fuck her Pastor?"

"Of course."

She unzipped him and she put him into me and left him to fuck me. Luckily for me she came in when he left and pulled up her jumper and lifted me on to suckle.

"You will be leaving us tomorrow sara."

"I will Miss?"

"You will."

"Ok Miss."

"Get showered and come down to the kitchen, we will have a visitor calling."

"Yes Miss."

I washed and dried and went downstairs, then I recalled we will have a visitor. I pinged my nipples to stretching point and went into the kitchen. It was just us two, he had not arrived yet.

"That will be the doorbell sara, would you please answer it?"

"Yes Miss of course."

As I walked down the corridor I wondered who it could possibly be. I unlocked the door and opened it...