Nineteen Pt. 01

Story Info
"We soon learnt that their discipline was instant and hard."
1.5k words
3.93
5.6k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nineteen - Part 1 - slave girl sara

My father worked for the government and with my mum was transferred all over the world. He got the opportunity to have three years in Australia and took it.

With my parents being from a faith led community they knew the importance of their children following their lead. My elder sister was away at university, she is really bright and excelled in her environment.

As we were in the last years of a course at a local college, I and my twin brother Adam were sent to my father's youngest brother, who is ten years younger than him, and his wife. They had a lovely house with a small orchard to play in. They only had two bedrooms so I had to share a bed with my brother.

For some reason they could not have their own children. They did not seem that much older than us to be fair, thirties maybe and we soon learnt that their discipline was instant and hard, maybe harder than home!

Aunty saw to routine discipline during the day and uncle took over when he came home from work. Auntie's punishment was over her knee for a hand spanking and if needed, as it was for Adam, her small wooden spoon, which, if you ever had it, hurt like the Devil. For bad cases of naughtiness, we were sent to our room after her spanking till uncle got home. He never entered into conversation, as we heard him come home, we had to be bent over the end of our bed. He would come in, remove our bedroom belting belt from behind our door and whack one, or both of us if needed.

Sometimes he would fuck me, other times we would hear my aunt over the kitchen table, whacked then fucked. If uncle didn't fuck me, my brother Adam would, he was never one to miss an opportunity.

At a weekend we would all be spanked, belted and Adam caned at least once a day, more if they had visitors and they were offered my bottom to redden. Once it was a man and his son who had turned eighteen and never spanked, so I was the model and he spanked and spanked me. He was told the week after he would get the belt tutorial on my bottom, and he did! After that first spanking, he was allowed to take me to our bedroom and I had to break him in, no girl wanted an eighteen year old virgin boy, so not complaining.

We also knew our aunt got her fair share of punishment as well as our bedroom was next to theirs and the faith's teaching is not to close doors during punishment so all can hear your repentance. We would peak in through the door and see her naked body spanked and belt whipped.

So it was not an easy life growing up with my Uncle and Aunt with all the discipline but you would not find a more loving home.

The faith believed boys came of age and became men, eighteen, for us girls you were a woman at twenty-one. So officially boys could spank and strap and cane all females in the home at eighteen. Also I think they could fuck whenever they wanted and whoever they wanted, with consent of course.

I was to be nineteen in a few days and my uncle had one of his small apple stores turned into a nightclub, it had a stage and everything including a local band. It was a really special night until I was seen wanking AJ Myers in the orchard and him with his hand down the front of my pants. To be fair I was allowed to finish and I had not noticed being watched. After all had gone home and I was the last one in the apple store, my uncle came in.

"How long have you been fucking the Myers boy sara?"

"In all honesty he never did me Sir but I enjoy giving any of the boys pleasure by wanking them."

He touched his belt.

"Was that the question sara?"

"No Sir, am I in big trouble."

"Not big trouble, you never are sweet girl, but all any trouble needs is nipping in the bud. I have a duty to my brother, your father, to keep you on the straight and narrow and will not have you fucking every boy in the village."

"But Sir..." I stopped.

"Do you want to feel the cane too, as your brother receives, spit it out."

"No Sir, I was going to say, you fuck me, so does Adam, so do some other relations you have stay, Sir."

"The difference is sara, and one you will learn this evening on your nineteenth birthday is, we are all FAMILY?"

"Yes Sir, sorry for questioning that. Will I get a beating Sir?"

"All in good time sara."

He lowered his zip which was my prompt to wank or suck him before he fucked me. This was a lesson I learnt when his wife was in trouble, and I was watching, a lesson I never forgot. I knelt, like a good girl, and wanked him, he started to cum and I finished him with my mouth.

"I have decided to cane you sara, very rare as you know, but I hope you realise why?"

"Yes, I think I do, Sir, will it be just for wanking AJ?"

"Let me ask you a question sara, I want you to understand your fault so it stops happening again."

"Yes Sir."

"Did you ask my permission, as your guardian, to wank AJ, or anyone else for that matter?"

"No Sir I did not, sorry, does that include when I wank Adam?"

He chuckles, "No dear girl, Adam's wanks are free."

"I will lock up here, you, into your room, undress, everything, pee and back into the lounge, oh, and give Adam a call too, he should have been looking after you."

I ran home crying, not only for the beating I was to get, but for the upset I was causing, not to mention the cane, ouch. I went straight to mine and Adam`s room, undressed and as he followed me to our loo I told him all I knew and how he too would be in trouble.

"When we have been punished, straight back in here so I can fuck all your holes as recompense sara."

"Yes Sir."

We both went down naked, where our Uncle and Aunt were waiting. We stood with hands on our head and Adam was showing his excitement for our post punishment enjoyment with a right angled, throbbing cock.

"Hard-on Adam, have you been wanking?"

"Yes Sir I have."

Oh shit, I thought, will he be punished for that too.

"Good boy, you're growing well, are you making the most of your sister?"

"Yes Sir."

"And is your aunt giving you plenty of wanks?"

"Not enough Sir but it's ok."

"sara, has your aunt given you plenty of tuition in womanly ways?"

"It`s been ok thank you Sir."

"Ok does not suffice sara, you should have reported her, extra punishment for you."

"Sorry Sir, sorry aunty."

"You will be third up for a hiding Mother, have I not told you to teach our Wards the wonderful ways of fingers and cupped hands. You are up first Adam, seeing as you are semi-hard already."

Adam went to the centre of the room and Sir flexed his arm Whooshing his cane. He had Adam hold the cane, he stood behind him and began to wank him, our aunt went for a tea towel and laid it on the floor. He did not take much tugging and soon splashed the tea towel with his cum. I recall some time ago Uncle explaining, girls can get excited being caned, as can boys, but if you milk them first all sexual feelings go and each stripe then has a meaning.

He took the cane, bent Adam over, and as he whipped my bothers back and bottom he explained the error of ways and his inaptitude in keeping his sister safe. I think he got eight stripes and was screaming at three.

"Take his place sara, would you like your bottom spanking before the cane?"

"Yes please Sir, a few spanks would be most grateful."

Being spanked before a strapping or caning raises the nerves in my bottom and tingles me below. I went over his knee for twenty or so spanks, he did not hold back. I sobbed but was determined not to cry, yet.

"Over the table sara and hold your auntie's hands."

I did as I was told, she knew the sting of his cane, we heard her getting it often enough, and gripped me tight. Every practice Whoosh made me jump, at nineteen I was still a cane virgin. Whoosh, Whoosh, Whoosh, just one more stripe without a scream and I beat Adam's miserly three. Whoosh, WWHHOOOOSSHH.

"Aghhhhhhhhh, ouch."

"Credit where credit is due, you did well, stay down sara, go to your room Adam. Keep hold of her mother."