Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Valiant deals with wife and daughter's life education.
5.4k words
3.91
15.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with that. It is what it is amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

All constructive and guiding comments will be welcomed and appreciated, flaming remarks may be removed.

Valiant and his family are living very well in an upscale community. Their lives are going good until his wife begins having some issues with in herself. This leads to issues in the family and marriage. Some friends aren't helping things either.

Chapter 23

After that night I paid more attention to things in my life and I observed and made mental notes. I could now see what Jasmine was referring to, as Cynthia made sure to 'get good' as Jasmine had told her.

Jasmine that night planted a seed telling my wife if I ever became eligible, a seed I cared nothing about. It actually frightened me some, of what could be, if I was wasn't watching closely. I am a man after all and if not paying attention could be enchanted in to a situation I did not intend. I did enjoy the couple of times of extra-marital playtime, but, I would not look for it or ever try to induce it, except for that one time to answer a question.

I was due for my annual check up and went to the doctor. Cynthia and I both use the same physician. We got into a sex talk about my performance seeing how that can relate to health problems. I was fine and so was the blood work up, just needed to watch my fatty foods and diet.

I asked about hyper-sexuality and then had to explain why I was wanting to know. She looked up something and said 'I'll be damned'. She wanted me to give details and times of these occurrences. Then she told me that Cynthia suffered from SAD and she had prescribed a medication. Then filled me in on a side affect, which was rare, but did occur. She made an appointment for my wife. It seemed a medication she was on for seasonal affected depression might be the culprit for her hyper-sex drive.

After my doctor's visit and a script change our lives went along good for a long while. Kids were growing up, Little Samantha was in ninth grade, Arthur, our son was in the eighth grade. It would be five or six more years and we would be empty-nest parents, maybe.

Chapter 24

It was an evening after dinner in the middle of the week. I was helping Cynthia clean up after dinner.

She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me tightly as she laid her head to my chest.

"You know I really love you." Cynthia said.

I squeezed her into me.

"I hope so, I really love you and care about you too" I said.

I was standing there rocking momma, I had turned Cyn around with her back to me and kissed her around the neck. My hand was under her top headed south.

Little Sam came in the kitchen. Typical fourteen year old girl, now trying to be all grown up, smarted off.

"Jeeze, Dad, Mom. Get, a, room!" Samantha said.

She giggled as she went in the fridge for a drink.

"I have a room, it's called our house. If you don't want to see something you probably shouldn't, I suggest you move along." I said.

She whirled around turning red in the face opened mouth looking at us.

"OMGah!" Samantha said.

She quickly scurried away to her room glancing back at us, with drink in hand. Cynthia I both chuckled as I asked if our daughter and her had had the 'talk' yet. That just kind of popped in my head.

I received 'Ya, kind of a couple years back', I wasn't looking for that answer. I chuckled and told Cynthia 'No the other talk'.

"I thought they learned all that in school, I did." she said.

I did a face palm and chuckled, I hoped I wouldn't be the one to have to break the news to our daughter. I thought I was going to have to seek out some help here. I hadn't been watching, like most parents, they were growing up and coming of age.

"Uh, there is more to it than what they get in school dear." I said.

Chapter 25

We were sitting at the counter enjoying some ice cream and pie when our daughter came back in the kitchen. She was being very timid and quiet and not looking at her mother or me. The pie and ice cream though over whelmed her.

"Can I get some pie and ice cream?" Samantha said.

She got her dessert and started to leave, I asked her to come sit with us to eat. She sat there eating quietly, I noticed she eyeballed the wine her mother and I were sipping. I chuckled yes she was growing up.

"I'm sorry munchkin about the PDA earlier. I will try to keep that behind closed doors." I said.

Samantha turned red a little before speaking after a minute.

"It wasn't that, it was what you said... about seeing something." she said.

Cynthia smiled then giggled and winked at me. I decided I might take this time to exit. I slid my remaining wine over in front my daughter.

"You want this, I'm finished." I said.

I received a look from her mother and a wide eyed look from my daughter. It was that 'Hell ya!' look. I picked up my dishes and set them the sink.

"I'll be in my office I have to look some things over." I said.

They had there little chat and some talk I found out later from Cynthia when we went to bed. Cynthia did allow her daughter to have the last bit of wine I offered, my wife said it made Samantha feel a touch more grown up. At one point Cyn said Samantha did ask about boys. I questioned back with an 'Oh really'.

"She heard some older teenage girls talking. She asked.." Cynthia said, then started laughing.

"She asked if all boys are two second shooters, according to the older girl talking." She said.

"And?" I chuckled too.

"I told her, ya, if they're virgins, that might happen. Then I told her, you might be surprised how many boys, and men, that happens to also." Cyn said.

Then Cynthia started giggling again, I asked what was so funny now.

"Samantha said, 'Then what's the big deal, I'd just be getting' then she quit talking and went to her room." Cyn said.

I was sure what the rest of that statement was and chuckled too. I was hoping she might hold on to that belief for a few more years. I knew that was probably a pipe dream as a few more years slipped past.

Chapter 26

It was NFL season and JJ was going to be gone for the Super Bowl. Cynthia and I called up some friends and made a game party at our house. While doing this Jasmine asked if we would hold it at her home instead. They hadn't had that many parties and she was missing her husband and her house was just too quiet. So the party moved. When all was settle it looked like there would be twenty or thirty guests.

Cynthia and Jasmine had food and drink catered in and the house dressed up. Jasmine even had a knock-off trophy hidden to bring out. The party was going well everyone enjoying the festivities of the party. The children were even getting in on it and having fun.

There was dancing and games being played for those who were not total football enthusiasts. I think there was some couch plays going on too. The teenage girls attending seemed to be the culprits, including Samantha, of this. It was lively, lots of yelling, cheering, and groans on the game, even some betting.

Samantha got caught up in one of those bets. It wasn't long before she came to me, asking for money. I told her, no I wasn't paying her gambling debt. Then in a hushed voice.

"But daddy if I don't, I have to do something." She said.

She looked frightened now as I asked what that, 'something', meant. Thank goodness, maybe, her mother walked up to us. Samantha explained if she didn't pay the Fifty dollars she had to show her breasts. Cynthia had the crazy idea she would do it in her place. I flatly told them, no, this wasn't happening. It didn't happen, but, there was some grumbles from a half dozen sixty to twenty aged men. I was told they were just jerking Samantha's chain, I pretended to believe this, one man spoke to me saying.

"Seriously that was, NOT, going to happen, even if I had to beat the shit out of someone."

I thanked the man and the mothers of the girls had a little talk with their daughters. They had been flirting like young teenage girls tend to do so they were guilty also.

The game ended JJ and his team won to the disappointment to a few in the house. Jasmine and Cynthia and the winning team women did a little victory dance, well, big victory dance. Including one taking off her top and waving it in the air. The men including myself rooting for the team got in on the victory dance also. One woman there Aliyah decided to do a reach around on me. I thought it was Cynthia, may be even Jasmine, not some stranger. Come to find out Jasmine tended to gossip about things she shouldn't.

The initial victory enthusiasm quieted it down after awhile. Cynthia, Jasmine and some other women grouped up in a talk. I could see there was a small group in that group. 'The Three Musketeers' I will call them. I was getting glances from Cynthia, Jasmine, and Aliyah, occasionally Cynthia would look at me and just smile. Jasmine and Aliyah's looks were different though. There was something afoot as Holmes would say.

Chapter 27

The party ended with the girls and my son going off to spend the night with friends. Cynthia and I stayed to help piece the house together. Aliyah, who was single, stayed also. I found that long jet black haired beauty was native american. She was shortest of these three and well busted with dark brown eyes. They had a depth to them like a deep well. She had a typical american mother build, plump, but firm.

I asked what nation she was from and she told me Arapaho. Jasmine wanted to be a smart ass and said she was a Chicago-hoe. They asked Cynthia through their giggles what kind of hoe she would be. Cynthia had to think a moment then said as she shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

"I guess, a volch'ya staya-hoe." She said.

That brought questioning looks from Jasmine and Aliyah as I laughed hard. I had to explain that to them what volch'ya staya meant, the ladies pointed to Cynthia laughing saying 'Good one'. Jasmine had slipped away and started some soft music. Next thing I know I am swaying in the arms of three very lovely ladies. I had no idea why, or where this was going too, soon Cynthia and Aliyah had split off. Jasmine and I swayed then she kissed me tenderly, lovingly. I looked over at Aliyah and my wife head on each other shoulders, Cynthia smiled at me, she whispered to Aliyah.

Aliyah looked over, then came over to cut in which Jasmine was reluctant to relinquish me. I needed to step carefully with Jasmine I could definitely tell. Aliyah snuggled up in my arms and we danced a slow swaying circle. When I was back where I could view Jazz and Cyn, I saw Jasmine behind Cynthia, her arms wrapped around my wife. That's when Aliyah made her move, when we broke our kiss it was pure lust in her eyes. Then my shirt was being ripped open has we swayed.

I had many thoughts going through my lightly buzzed brain now. I looked over to the other two who were loosing clothing too. I felt kisses on my chest and hands running over me. Then I leaned down and kissed Aliyah lustfully. There were more hands now, everywhere, my clothing was falling off me.

I came to my senses for a moment trying to protest, slightly. I was told to 'Shut the fuck up mister, we know you want it'. Damn! my wife was in on this too, I was being forced, if you want to call it that, in to a gang bang? It was just that it was in reverse as Aliyah moved her sex over my face commanding me. What could I do? I began licking through her cleft, sucking on her clitoris as Jasmine and my wife attacked my cock.

The two on my cock knew what, and when, to do things, holding me off from exploding. Soon Aliyah, after a few orgasms, moved down towards my hard shaft. When she arrived there she moved over and past it as Jasmine took the place over my face.

"Damn! Fuck! You two weren't joking. This, is, a nice dick." Aliyah said. "I hope I can do this, it has been like forever for this. Damn I need to get fucked."

I could feel Aliyah mounting her, sex toy, as my wife whispered to me ' Be gentle, baby, be still just let her move'. So I did, as I munched away at Jasmine, my face became soaked again. It was like a tag team, as Aliyah fell to her side moaning Jasmine took her place. Then it was Cynthia's turn, as I laid there aching for release, yet not really wanting it yet. Aliyah was back at the beginning of the line. This time though Cynthia was second in turn and Jasmine was absent for a awhile. It soon became obvious what might be going on here, as I was allowed to take Aliyah missionary style.

I was taking my time being gentle with this, what I thought to be a, gentle creature. It turned into a tigress biting and clawing it's way though its ecstasy. I exploded inside of her as I looked into those fiery animal like eyes. I collapsed to my side, as I laid there panting, the tigress pounced on my softening cock, cooing to it. I watched Aliyah's body begin to rock back and forth as she sucked at my cock. I saw Jasmine behind her thrusting her pelvis rhythmically to the moans of Aliyah. I closed my eyes to Cynthia lovingly kissing me as our tongues danced and saying things in my ear softly.

Chapter 26

I must have faded off a moment when I opened my eyes to loud noises. I looked over to my wife, another site I beheld. Aliyah with her head on my just chest holding my sex was watching too. Jasmine had some kind of strap-on and she was taking my wife, in the ass, and I thought I had perverted fantasies. Now I knew why Aliyah had been rocking on her knees. She began sucking as much of me into her mouth as she could.

I was getting stiff again watching this, Aliyah felt it. She looked at me and smiled then rolled on top of me to kiss me. I moved us around so she good watch those two as she mounted my cock, with her hands on my legs. I gathered some of her wetness rubbing it across her anus. She shuddered as she watched. I slid my finger inside of her tight anus, I heard her gasp, then she shudder harder. She looked back at me, then was moaning out as she thrust herself back and forth. I could have used JJ's help or one of those young studs from earlier right now.

It wasn't very long we all four collapsed from all this activity, basically passing out. I heard a noise and woke up first, the sun was up. I half opened my eyes and heard some whispering or hushed talk. I looked over at the three sirens, they were sound asleep.

Unfortunately I had a morning erection. That's when I heard a hushed 'Jeeze and OMGah!'. I could see our daughters had come home through my partially open eyelids. They were staring at four naked bodies. There was some hushed talking and gasping coming from them. Then I saw a pair of dark legs come near and hushed voice say 'Jayla!' Jayla spoke back in a whispery hushed voice.

"I just want to look I have never seen a real one." Jayla said.

Next voice I heard was from Aliyah in a sleepy dream voice, then three gasps.

"You two want some of this, I need to rest." she said.

There was a mad scramble and the sound of a door closing. I felt that tigress giggle and roll on her back. I chuckled removing myself from the pile.

Aliyah had been awake longer than I and was just basking in the mood. Soon we four were up and cleaning up, Jasmine checked to see if the girls, mainly her daughter, had come home. She reported that 'They hadn't come home, thank goodness'. Aliyah and I just grinned.

Later at home I talked with Cynthia about all of this and if what they did they thought was right.

"Well I didn't hear any complaints." She said.

She looked at me with mischief in her eyes as she cuddled up to me. It wasn't the smart ass answer I was wanting to hear. I picked up my phone. I dialed three numbers.

Chapter 27

What I had done was tapped speed dial to Dorathy, faking the 911. The voice at the other end answered.

"Yes, I would like to report a rape that happened last night." I said. "I was raped by three women."

Cynthia quickly snatched the phone out of my hand. She began apologizing to Dorathy not knowing it was Dorathy. She quickly made up a story about that was her mentally challenged son, then she closed the connection. Then she glared at me and punched me in the arm, asking why I did that. I rubbed the little knot that punch formed.

"Well you didn't answer my question." I said. "Do you think what you three did was appropriate? Who's brilliant idea was that anyway, your's?"

I wasn't really angry, as I looked at the time and mentioned to Cynthia about getting to work. Her health club would be opening soon. She quickly called Helen saying she would be late to open up, I heard Helen chuckle saying she would open up. Cynthia made a mad dash to get ready to leave.

I turned to get another cup of coffee chuckling thinking I might just take a bit of a nap. The house would be empty, kids are at school. I had taken a day off from the office thinking I might need it. I turned around smiling to see my daughter standing there looking at me, along with two more pairs of eyes. They were frozen to the floor concentrating their gaze in one spot like laser beams.

"Is there something I can help you with and why aren't you three in class right now?" I asked, as I sipped at my coffee.

Samantha started stuttering something, as Jayla's mouth just kind of moved. The other girl giggled, before speaking. I had a feeling I knew who she was, she looked just like her mother only younger and slimmer.

"Ya, I might want a ride before, I mean, need a ride..to class." She said.

She was like her mother, a definite smart ass. The innuendo was obvious as Samantha whirled around slapping her on the arm with the back of her hand screeching out.

"Cheyenne!!"

I choked on my coffee and spilled it as Cynthia came up behind the girls. The coward stared a moment then bolted for the door as my phone rang. I heard Cheyenne tell Samantha 'I'm eighteen, I can get a ride if I want', it was the way she said it and looked at me. It was Aliyah, she asked if her daughter might be at my house, she wasn't in school.

"OH.., ya. Tell Jasmine Jayla is here also." I said.

"Oh my gawd! We will be right there." Aliyah said. "I'm sorry Valiant."

I just chuckled and shook my head, this could be interesting, I thought. It was a few minutes later when Jazz and Aliyah came through the door. I had made the young women sit at the counter until the two mothers showed up.

Chapter 28

I whispered to Jasmine that they saw the four of us at her house, which drew a gasp. I told Aliyah her daughter was with them and received a 'Shit'. Four of the felines ran off rather quickly, leaving Samantha sitting at the counter looking at me, more like glancing around

"Well kitten you want to tell me why your not at school?" I asked.

She started looking up at me flicking her fingernails , like her mother does when she is nervous.

"Well, we woke up late and then we decided we would skip school because... Just because." Samantha said.

My daughter's eyes had drifted down before they sighted in on target, I watched as she blushed lightly. She quickly pulled her eyes back up to mine, her mouth was gapped open slightly.

"Uh, I'm going to my room." She said.

I told her no, there is something bothering her and maybe we need to talk about it. She told me 'No everything is fine'. I played the guessing game for the moment. Boyfriend problems? No, I don't have a boyfriend. You have a poor grade in a class?, No. There was a fight with another girl and you're in trouble at school, NO.

"Hmmm, You saw three woman and your dad laying naked in the floor?" I said.

She looked sideways with her mouth wide open as she began breathing heavy shaking her head. Her face turned crimson. Then she started tearing up, then crying.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers
12