Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother is a lezbo! That's what Cheyenne said, mom and Aunt Jasmine were lezbos because they were naked and holding each other like lovers. Then she said maybe I was lezbo like mom because I don't have any boyfriend." She said. " I've got boys who are my friends."

I pulled her to me and cradled her in my arms. I assured her, her mother and Jasmine weren't lesbians. I was going to need help trying to explain, that, strange side of women. I think Samantha was fearing her mother and I were going to split up also. I calmed her down enough to let her know that wasn't going to happen either. I asked if she liked boys, she said yes. There were a couple boys she really liked, but she thought Bobbie was special.

"See you like boys, you just haven't found the right one yet. And your mother is not lesbian and neither is Jasmine. I can't really explain it correctly to you, but, I know someone who might be able too." I said.

She finally calmed down and I let her go off to her room telling her we would talk more later. I made a call to Helen and Dorathy.

Chapter 29

That evening after dinner and the kids off in their rooms I took my wife to the bedroom. I poured two glasses of wine that I had brought with me. Cynthia wanted to play frisky and I stopped her and told her this was talk time. I told her the three girls saw the four of us piled up in the floor. That got a gasp and 'Oh shit , no'

"That really upset Samantha, Cyn. Well more like what Cheyenne said. She put the idea in Sams head that you and Jasmine were lesbians and she must be one too. She doesn't have a steady boyfriend." I said. "And she is afraid we are going to split the sheets, I think."

She didn't really have much to say right then but the wheels were turning as to how to talk with her daughter. Then I asked whose idea that was to do what we did. She admitted it was her's and Jasmine's. She told me Aliyah said she hadn't been with a man for a very long time. I figured the rest out.

"So you pimped me out, did you?" I said. "Then gang banged me. How sweet of you."

She looked at me with startled eyes at what I said, then hung her head and twirled her wine glass in her hands. I stroked her head and told her I'm not upset or angry.

"Not that I didn't enjoy it, I did, it just surprised me. I am even surprised I lasted through the three of you." I said.

"About that, you're probably going to be angry with us, or me anyway." Cynthia said. "We, or I, kind of helped? with that."

It was the look of a teenage girl that did something bad and had to confess to it. She had slipped me a Viagra tab that belonged to JJ. I told her she was getting a good spanking later for all of this and maybe even Jasmine.

I asked how she would feel if I pimped her out to a ten man gangbang and not let her know what was going on. The bitch looked at me, with a slightest smirk on her lips.

Chapter 30

I informed JJ about what happened awhile later after the game celebrations. I was surprised he wasn't more upset, his being angry seemed almost forced. We started cooking up some ideas for possible payback.

Mean while I had arranged for my daughter to pay a visit to Helen and Dorathy. I do believe it went well, I didn't get a one on one conversation with Sam. But I did notice a change, she seemed more knowledgeable of sexual things. She did tell me she understood now what I was trying to tell her. It wouldn't belong she would be eighteen also and hopefully more wiser.

Cynthia and Samantha did get into sexuality discussions, I received some info back from her on that. I couldn't believe my daughter was still virgin, she is as gorgeous and attractive as her mother. Mom and dad were happy about that, knowing she is being, reserved, so to say. She began going out with boys more then, usually in a group. Mostly Bobbie who seemed to be a nice boy.

I needed to be out of town for a few days. Thank goodness I didn't have to leave before Samantha's Eighteenth birthday and it was quite the birthday bash. The girls, young women, even some wives were having a great time flirting with the young men, that were invited to the party. There was some grab assing and teasing going on but it stayed with in the G rating, edging to the PG. The 'Three Musketeers', the younger set, were the instigators some times. Samantha, who had matured a lot, Jayla, and Cheyenne were all eighteen now.

The more mature Three Musketeers decided that while I was out of town they would initiate the younger three into other things of the world.. They decided to have CFNM party. I know about this because some kind soul sent me quite the collection of small videos.

It started calmly enough then the men showed up. From there it wasn't long after it went full X, then moved to XXX, I couldn't believe what I saw. I found out later Aliyah and Jasmine cooked this whole thing up. I had finished my meetings slightly early and just boarded the plane home when the first video came in on my phone.

The first video was tame, women sitting around in, MY, house chatting and sipping wine, including the underage drinkers. They were laughing and giggling playing blind man's bluff. I was chuckling wishing I was with them enjoying the fun. Then I saw about one second of video where some men entered into the video.

Chapter 31

I started getting nervous then as it ended as I sat there in my plane seat. I wanted to get home and get home now! The second video came in and I opened it, this was all coming from Cynthia's phone. The problem was my wife was, IN, the videos, not taking them.

The three young 'Musketeers' were blind folded and standing together giggling as a group of buff young men formed a wide circle. The three mothers pushed their daughters slightly forward. They stepped cautiously forward arms and hands extended, waving slightly. Then some woman stepped to them then turned them each in a couple of circles. Then with giggles and laughs, the women only chanted. 'Find a Friend, Find your mother, Find a Friend, Find your mother', the girls began to move.

Some of the women had moved in along side of the men, who were dressed in costume. These men were definitely paid strippers. The girls moved around bumping into each other and giggling. Then proceeded to, find their way around the circle.

Samantha got to the circle edge first finding Sherry, one of the neighborhood ladies. Sherry is slightly taller and slimmer than her mother but is larger breasted. Samantha was thinking it was her mother until Sherry moved Sam's hands down herself to her breasts. Sherry leaned in and kissed my daughter lightly on the lips. I saw Samantha tense a little then giggle.

She backed up as the chant continued. Jayla and Cheyenne managed to find the male dancers right away soon after. I backed the video up to see that these two were running their hands every where on the dancers. That ended that video as the airliner made announcements. We were preparing for take off.

I was on edge now, one, I was not crazy about flying since the recent near air tragedy. Two, those two videos were plaguing my mind, I ordered a drink. My mind began imagining all kinds of things now. My phone alerted after we reached cruise speed and I checked it, it was Cynthia again.

'I dost wish you here my faithful gallant steed' was the message, then my e-mail alerted, it had an attachment. 'Quickly fly back on the wings of a bird to thy loves'. Cynthia wouldn't write such a thing, but I knew who would. I had requested another drink and a stewardess just had to bring as I opened that attachment.

Chapter 32

First I heard a gasp from her and her softly say sternly, 'Sir you can not watch those videos on the plane'. I quickly closed my app as she handed me the drink with a frown. Shit! was all I could think of right then, I took a good swallow of the drink. I went back to the galley to apologize to the stewardess. I explained to her I did not know what was in the attachment and I'm am surprised as she was to see that.

I didn't see much, just naked men and a woman on a bed, my bed. She could see I was visibly upset and shaking slightly. I then told her there was some kind of party going on at my house. I showed her the two previous videos, she just looked up at me. She tried consoling me saying it looked harmless enough, it almost worked, if she hadn't bit her lower lip.

We landed at the airport, I would be home by 9:30 pm if I didn't have any problems. I got to my vehicle and drove off. I was in such a hurry I didn't check that video. I pulled off on a ramp and to the shoulder and viewed that video. I watched the one that came in after it also. I must have sat there to long in my thoughts as a patrol car pulled up behind with his lights on. I had to explain I had gotten very sleepy and pulled off to rest a minute. He checked me out, then I drove off.

I needed a place and time to think, I went to my hideout. It wasn't very long an APB was put out.

12