Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

Then I heard a voice call out, one I recognized.

"Korol' volk davay kormi s nas" Helen said.

"What did she just say?" Kathy said.

I chuckled shaking my head telling her I don't have a clue except she was speaking to me. I pointed to the missing persons board as I wondered how she located me.

"You might want to take that picture of Valiant Volkov down. He has been found." I said.

I rose and went and sat with them to answer their questions, Helen was not happy with me. I explained the name change, that my friend started that calling me 'Dickhead' all the time and it just went from there.

I was almost finished with my meal when Georgie showed, at the table. She had finished with Ol'Becky and brought the old truck to me.

Georgie didn't like seeing Helen and Dorathy but tried to be pleasant, in her own way.

"Well, dickhead don't take you long does it. You in to doing grannies now? I got that fucking pump on Ol'Becky, she's ready to ride." Georgie said, with a slight giggle.

Helen and Dorathy giggled slightly as Georgie was looking them over, hard. She was in her protection mode for some reason, her body was even tensed.

"Really! Ms. Smith, the language!" Helen said.

"Care to join us Ms. Smith for breakfast?" Helen asked, looking her in the eyes. "Please Valiant sit next to Dorathy."

Chapter 40

I smiled and switched to sit with Dorathy, I wasn't sure what was going to take place as I asked Georgie also, to sit with us. Georgie sat down nervously, I think Georgie was trying to be nice when she spoke, I think.

"You two grannies ever find your fucking pet wolf."

Georgie let out a yelp.

"What'd you fucking do that for?" Georgie said. "I was just asking if you found your fucking pet"

I was about to tell her to watch her language when she yelped again.

"You fucking old bitch! do that again I'm going to take your mother fucking head..."

There was two more yelps. Georgie swung, that hand was placed in her lap quickly. Helen sat her cup down and slid against Georgie, as Georgie clenched her jaw.

Georgie looked at me then I saw her jaw relax as she raised her hand up rubbing it. She was stunned for a moment. Georgie was being quiet for the moment, but fuming inside.

"Now, Ms. Smith you have taken good care of our pet, I see. So be the wonderful young woman you are and speak nicely to your elders" Helen said.

"Your pet? What do you mean your fuck..."

Helen looked at her sharply and quickly. I saw Georgie tense but no yelp. I asked Georgie what the name of Helen's pet was, if she remembered. She just looked at me she shook her head lightly.

"Babe, sweety, I hadn't said a fucking thing to these two or anybody." She said. "Sorry, anything."

I grinned as Georgie hung her head slightly. Helen patted Georgie's hand, Helen sensed what I had been sensing for awhile.

"Finish your breakfast young lady. We will talk later at Valiant's lair." Helen said, with a smile. "We will help you close up for the day. Volch'ya staya, grows larger."

I smiled as Georgie looked at her questioningly, Helen does have away of saying things. Our conversation for the next twenty minutes wandered here and there, mostly by Dorathy, around Georgie and myself.

Chapter 41

We helped Georgie close up the garage. Helen spied the Chevelle and complimented on it. Then she told Dorathy she would ride with me in the truck. Helen and Georgie would ride in the Chevelle, Georgie got caught between a rock and a hard place. She didn't like the idea of Dorathy riding with me in Ol'Becky. But, her pride of 'Chevy', with a J, over took her. Chevy was her father's car which she explained to Helen.

I lead the the way out of town back to the cabin. We had only traveled a mile when Dorathy slid of next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. That Chevelle blew around us, Georgie's hand came out and she flipped us off. Dorathy giggled as she said, 'Now we know.'

Georgie arrived first and we pulled up about ten minutes later, Chevy had strecthed his legs out. We climbed out of the truck with Georgie leaned up on the trunk of the Chevelle. Helen was out of sight at the moment. Dorathy had taken my hand as we approached Georgie.

"What, you two fucking make out on the way." Georgie said, faking a smile and giggle.

"Didn't have enough fucking time. Val likes our fucking, slow an easy." Dorathy said, as she kissed my cheek.

That went all over Georgie she came off the back of the Chevelle. I could see her breathing fast and her face turning red. Georgie cursed at Dorathy saying she was going to kick her ass.

Ever since Helen had started that thing about wolf packs I had researched it finding out that there were Alphas, Betas and Omegas in the pack. I wondered where Georgie would fall in.

I stepped between them and told Georgie to cool down, these two are my long time friends. Dorathy had moved into the grass, turned and did one of those, 'Come and get it', hand motions.

I tried to stop her and warn Georgie as she walked very fast to the now near sixty year old slim woman. She reached out, growling, to grab Dorathy, Dorathy fended that off easily. Then Georgie took a boxing stance, I pitied Georgie, who out weighed Dorathy. Georgie received a multitude of slaps to the head and face causing no real damage other than stunning, even a few across her breasts. Then two quick blows behind the knees sending her kneeling. Dorathy grabbed Georgie's pulled-up hair bun and pulled her head back. She leaned over and kissed Georgie's cheeks then one tender kiss on the lips. She whispered something, Georgie nodded and hung her head I, barely saw the tear drip. Helen had approached us smiling, I knew she had set this up.

"Now dear, will you help us close up the house, if young Valiant is ready to come home?" Helen said. "You're welcome to come with us and stay with Dorathy and I."

Georgie looked at me then she said she would close up by herself but refused to come. We spent the rest of the day talking as I found out that Cynthia may had been taken advantage of for some reason. She may had been given too much alcohol and maybe a drug. Helen said she was not totally blameless though, I remembered something from so very, very, long ago. I decided it was time to go home, I knew I was going back any day now, just what day I wasn't sure. Things now had to be finished.

Chapter 42

Helen and Dorathy stayed until the sun had reached the trees tops, then left. Georgie and Dorathy had went back to get their vehicle leaving Helen I to talk. Georgie and I sipped some drinks and sat on the patio talking and watching the moon rise bright and full. Georgie got up and sat in my lap snuggling in to me as I wrapped my arms around. She had taken a shower and put on one of my long tail button up shirts. Her long strawberry blonde hair cascading past her shoulders. I confessed to her while sitting there finally what happened that first night.

I told her, I was tired of saving those I cared about, from themselves. That I felt I was going under and this time there was no one to save, me. So I was giving up that night, she looked at me hard. I explained no not that 'giving up', I was going to be there for my children, just others I wouldn't be there for, excluding her, they were on there own.

"By the way, what were, you, doing here that night?" I asked, as I squeezed her, knowing she had saved, me, this time.

"I, I, come here often when I get down. You saved me, remember. I wrap myself up in one of your shirts, pretending your arms are around me and sleep in your bed. It numbs all that pain."

We sat there in silence, lost in our thoughts for the longest time. Georgie had lost her father and her, not so good marriage, both in short time right after I had bought the property.

After a while we moved back in the house, it wasn't long and we were cuddled together in bed. She stayed the night after some intense bed aerobics and howling. I hadn't intended that it just sort of happened. She was sleeping when I awoke with the sun streaming in the window. I was making the breakfast as I felt her arms slip around me. Georgie spoke softly with a hug.

"Thank you, dickhead." she said softly. "I fucking needed..."

She let it drop there. I turned and kissed her nakedness tenderly, I think we both needed last night. This was only the second time I had allowed this to happen with her. The first time I felt some guilt that night she 'watched over' me, but this time I didn't, it was different.

I told Georgie I was leaving today, but that I was returning. I told her I might not be alone this time. I wanted to move the family to this place, to Wolf Den. She wasn't happy to hear I was leaving today, but knew it's what I had to do, or that I might bring the family possibly.

I didn't pack any clothes I just dressed for the day, I would be back.

"Val, I have done somethin' I swore I would never do again, so I will be here." she said.

She left that open ended as we gave each other hugs and a loving kiss. Georgie jumped in Chevy as I climbed in the Escalade. I saw her flip me off with a laugh as she left, Georgie's way of trying to leave on a high note.

Chapter 43

It was a long drive, it gave me a lot of time to think. I pulled up to the house parking at the curb. I sat there looking at the house, then pulled in the drive, the sun was setting. I noticed as I drove in I received some looks from those who were out.

I rang the door instead of just walking in, no answer, I punched the code and walked on in, it was quiet. I called out to make sure I didn't frighten the shit out of any one, the home was empty. I called Cynthia, the first time in a while she had heard my voice.

"I'm home". I finally got to tell her. She screeched then started yelling commands to someone. Then there was more yelling and more commands given.

I didn't here the door, just a hesitant call out from the front door. 'Daddy! Val!'

"In the kitchen!" I called back.

I heard them scramble towards the kitchen, then it stopped suddenly. They looked at a bearded, longer haired man sitting there in faded jeans and a shirt that didn't quite fit. I stared at them a moment then stood. Samantha was the first to run to my arms crying out 'Daddy! Daddy!' I hugged her to me, then I offered an arm out. Cynthia started slowly on trembling legs looking in my eyes then picked up speed. We had a tearful reunion standing there.

We got through all that and talked about what I had been doing and what they had been doing. The elephant was avoided. Cynthia had been teaching Samantha the health club business. Her plan was to let Samantha take it over, if she wished. Soon Justine finally walked in, at first my looks stunned him, then we hugged it out.

"Damn I'm glad you're back Dad, these two are driving me nuts, Dad." He said.

The next morning I informed them of my plan about moving to Wolf Den. It would be a back and forth situation for another year. Cynthia wasn't actually crazy about that idea. Samantha and Justin were timid about it as they headed off to school. I had to promise them I would still be here when they got back.

We started in on the conversation that needed to be dealt with. Cynthia told me she wasn't crazy about the idea of that party in the first place, especially with me being out of town. The three of them had been drinking some wine when she agreed to it. Jasmine and Aliyah convinced her it would be fun for the girls and them to have a women's party.

She said she didn't know anything about the dancers, she swore to me, by the time they showed up she was tipsy. She had been convinced it would be okay, just for the single girls. We took a break to let things settle, I went out side to sit and think. Then I went to a spot in the yard and mediated, one of the things Helen taught me to do.

I went back inside and Cynthia wrapped her arms around me as I sat down. Then she said something that set me back, it brought back that memory in college where we met at a party.

"You saved me so long ago, you have rescued me many times since." She said. " I'll do anything to save..."

We were interrupted by the children coming home then announcing they were spending the night with friends. I thought that was strange until Samantha told me her brother commanded it, saying he was just like me in a lot of ways. Then I chuckled at what she said next.

"The little fuck is like a dictator. Mom can hardly take a crap with out him knowing now." Samantha said.

She giggled and said 'But in a good way'. Then they were out the door after hugs and kisses. I watched them leave, knowing their innocence was but a dim light light now.

Chapter 44

Cynthia talked, even wept, some more as she won me back over, in the quiet of the house. It was late and we needed to rest. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I looked at the room not really wanting to enter. But it had changed, no longer was the familiar bed in the room. I asked where it went, because I had sent her a very trimmed down clip of her party night.

"I burned it. I took it, and I burned." She said, venom and anger in her voice.

I wasn't sure where that was directed, whether at what happened or at herself. She left me standing there and left the room. Cynthia returned with 'Be good' in her hand, a little paddle. I would get it out if the children had been really bad when they were young, it had never been used. She handed it to me as a tear slid down as she looked in my eyes.

"If you still love me, if there is a place in your heart for me. Punish me, I have been so bad. Please..."

She went to the bed stripping from the waist down and bending over. So, I did, with each swat delivered I also said 'I love you'. It's hard not to have love someone after all those years. Then we showered together, I washed her and dried her, then I sent her to bed. I soon joined her and cradle her in my arms. She didn't make any sexual advances nor did I.

I woke up first and headed for the kitchen. I began making coffee and breakfast. I was about finished when Cynthia came into the kitchen and sat. She sipped her coffee and watched me in silence in her robe, I heard her cup rattle on the saucer and glanced at her. Cynthia's eyes were closed, I chuckled knowing what she might be doing and shook my head.

Her robe kept creeping open as we sat there having breakfast at the table exposing her nude body underneath. This she-wolf was on the prowl and wanted to be claimed. The past became the past, forward was the path, for now.

I made a quick plan as I looked at my wife in mock disgust, she closed up her robe. She wouldn't look at me as we finished eating and I cleaned the dishes up. She tried to start a light conversation when I reached out and took a handful of her hair. I had a menacing look, I hoped, in my eyes as I practically dragged to the bedroom. I wasn't being gentle as I pushed her on the bed and grabbed up the paddle to swat her ass many times, then put tender kisses there. My mind went darker, I took a thin belt and lashed once her between her open legs. She squealed out in pain and curled her body, when I placed kisses and licks there, my wife went ballistic even gushing. She could never completely deep throat me but she gave it her all, maybe someday. It went on like this, pain then pleasure, until she passed out and I had become exhausted. I claimed her, I believe, I could do anything I wanted now and she would follow, we were on the path again, I hoped. I noted that my wife may have a submissive streak in her as I napped out with her cradled in my arms.

I was in the kitchen having a sandwich and drink when Samantha came home from school. She asked where her mother was, I told her was resting she had taken a sedative. Samantha said she might go to the health club and went to her room coming back shortly ready to leave. She gave me a hug and a big smile, with a mischievous look in her sparkly eyes. She let go and backed away from me.

"That must have been one of those 'IAFO' sedatives." She said, backing further away grabbing her keys and things.

I looked at her questioningly when she said 'I'm All Fucked Out, sedatives' as she bolted for the door laughing. 'I love you Poppa Wolf' she yelled as the door closed, she must have checked in on her mother.

Chapter 45

I found that JJ and Jasmine had split up, Jasmine left after her night of debauchery at my house. Jayla was staying with her dad until the end of school for now.

I ran into JJ and we talked about all things needing talked about. He thanked me, for himself and his crew, he calls it. Saying with my advice and guidance they wouldn't have to worry about things after their football careers were over. I asked about Jasmine, JJ said it was going to happen they had problems even before moving in the neighbor hood.

I had most of the questions answered now Helen took care of the question of the drugs and who, they paid dearly. They took their dancing careers almost out of the country, but the videos plagued my mind still.

My daughter had told me Cynthia had been to the therapist shortly after me leaving, so I went to see her. She knew Cynthia's side of the story as I told her my side of the story. She even wanted to see the video, she watched the some of the last one. She told me my wife was lying to me and to her, she remembers, maybe not all of it but she remembers. Even if she was on Extacy, she could tell watching that video. I told her how she was pleading with me not to leave and the therapist just said to me.

"That is up to you, I believe Cynthia wants to be your wife and save your marriage. You on the other hand have to forgive, not forget, but forgive. Don't let your male pride stop you from what you really want, or who, to have in your life, Valiant. The pain you feel, or felt, will go away, maybe it is already going away. Trust issues are going to be your big problem."

Our session ended and we shook hands as I was about to leave she stopped me.

"Oh, by the way, Valiant I'm curious about something." Jackie said, as she moved towards me. "Cynthia mentioned something, off- handed really."

She reached out with her hand straight to my crotch squeezing lightly. I jumped like I had been shot and she wasn't letting go as I grabbed her wrist.

"I thought she was lying about that, but evidently not." Jackie said, giggling.

I was dumbfounded as I sputtered in protest, mentioning professionalism. I was told we were off the clock and I was her last client for the day. I mentioned her husband and was told he was almost gay, she would tell him later that evening. I even mentioned Cynthia and our marriage, Jacklyn assured me it wouldn't affect that, it might even help it in a vindictive way she said as her mouth enveloped the head of my cock with a moan as she went to her knees. This hellcat seemed to have all the answers at the moment. I gave in, well that mouth made me, maybe a revenge fuck was in order.

Chapter 46

I watched her slide back and forth on my shaft as she peeled off my pants, then her blouse. Then she slid deep down on me, I felt the back of her throat. She came off my shaft with some wetness escaping her mouth, only long enough to remove her bra quickly as I stood there. She licked at the tip of my cock before sliding back down on it, that time she went deeper. I watched her gag slightly then push deeper, I felt her nose touch my pubic hair. She wasn't done yet as she slid back off my cock.

Jackie took us to the sofa, she laid down on it then swung her legs over the back. I knelt down letting her slide my hard shaft in her mouth. I tried to remain still letting her have control has I supported her head. She pushed me back when I felt myself touch her throat as her body convulsed and she gagged. The next time I slid my cock in I felt a dark side of me take control for a moment. I pushed deep holding her head as Jackie thrashed, I held there a moment against her thrashing.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers