Moving on Up an... Out Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Val is almost destroyed but saved by?
10.6k words
3.31
17.6k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

This will end this story hopefully you enjoy it. Just to warn you this part is approx 10544 words.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with that. It is what it is amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

All constructive criticism and guiding comments will be welcomed and appreciated. Derogatory or hateful comments will be removed.

************

I let my guard down, then you pulled the rug.

I was kind of getting used to you being some one I loved.

************

Chapter 33

I put my Escalade in the barn and parked Ole' Becky outside. I took the short walk to the hideout under a bright moon. I hoped everything was up and ready to use it had been months since I had been there. I flipped the switch, the lights came on brightly as I stepped in the door. I scanned around everything looked in order, next stop was the kitchen. Glancing around every thing looked well kept and clean, it was almost like I was expected. I went through the cabin, as I call it, the windows were tight the doors all locked solid, it didn't seem like any intruders had gotten inside. I went to the wine/whiskey cabinet to look at the stock.

I opened the cabinet door to see one bottle of my favorite whiskey one quarter gone. I chuckled, Georgie did like that whiskey. I took the bottle out and checked the fridge. There was a half package of deli-roast beef, I checked the date, still in date. I checked the bread and it was good too so I made a sandwich and a tall drink of straight whiskey. I checked the freezer and found ice for the drink, automatic ice makers are a wonderful thing I thought. I sat down in my favorite chair with the drink and sandwich.

I pulled my phone out and took another look, I closed it then powered it off ignoring the messages that had come in. I would read them some other time, I needed down time just to think. What will I do? What should I do? What can I do? What do I want to do? What do I want? What do I really want?

I know what I wanted, but, you can't turn back time. I felt the wetness on my cheeks as I saw everything good in my life vanishing. I hurled that drink at the fireplace as I screamed.

I tortured myself and watched the videos again. Cynthia was in the den, most of the party people had left, Jasmine, Aliyah and the girls were still there. Cynthia was doing her slut dance, as I call, it with two of the four men still there. I could tell she was intoxicated by her movements, Aliyah and Cheyenne were now out of site or gone. A third man/dancer was pawing and rubbing on Cynthia as she laughed and giggled.

The fourth man came into view with Jayla dancing and kissing on her. That's when Jasmine stepped in view and pulled her daughter free, the man grabbed Jazz pawing and kissing her. Jasmine broke free with a worried look but a smile, she held up a finger smiling saying something. She grabbed Jayla's hand and left the view. I caught a quick flash of Jasmine pulling our giggling daughters towards the front of the house. Then they were out of sight, that left Cynthia alone with four men as she lost her top giggling doing her own little strip dance as the video ended.

Chapter 34

The next video , which seemed to be from a stationary spot on the dresser, was Cynthia standing naked in our bedroom with two of the men kissing and stroking her body. She was pushed to her knees then a cock was sliding in her mouth, I watched her body lurch when it was slid in deep. Then her head was held as she gagged and struggled trying to push back. She was pulled to her feet looking dazed with drool and phlegm running down face as she was pushed on the bed smiling or giggling. The audio was feint unless it was loud sounds.

Cynthia's head hung over the edge as another man opened her legs and began licking her sex. I could tell she had an orgasm, or orgasms, from what they were doing as the second man moved up her body to her breasts sucking and pinching her nipples. I saw her twinge and cry out, then the first man slid his cock back in her mouth, silencing her. He pinned her hands as his balls laid on her forehead as her body heaved as the second man plunged his cock into her body. That lasted a brief few moments of them thrusting. I watched her body lift off the bed with her legs over the one man's shoulder as her legs quivered and twitched. She struggled to free her self of that cock in her mouth when her arms went slightly limp. I heard one say 'Fuck! that made the bitch grip damn'.

Those two pulled away laughing and saying things as Cynthia rolled to her side, she was twitching in an orgasm. They left her to catch her breath, when a third man laid across the bed. He pulled her across his body smacking her ass, she let out a yelp, then he laid her on top of him. I could tell he slid his cock in as she drew her knees up straddle of him as she smiled looking at him. He said something as she shook her head smiling, rocking back an forth, as one of the other men climbed up behind her on the bed.

I was thinking 'What kind of fucking whore slut are you'.

The man below Cynthia reached around her, pulling her against his chest. I knew what was coming as I watched my slut wife laying on his chest, knees drawn up. The man behind her moved up close and rubbed his cock through the cheeks of her ass, she had stopped her rocking momentarily. Cynthia hands gripped at the edge of the bed as her head raised up, her eyes wide. She was shaking her head side to side as those two pressed in as a groan came from her. They began a slow rhythm of back an forth.

That's when the third asshole stepped to the edge of the bed facing Cynthia's open gaping mouth. He slipped his cock in her open mouth allowing Cynthia control as she held herself up on one hand moaning and groaning. I saw her spasm as she had an orgasm with her head resting against the man' s stomach as she stroked his cock rapidly.

Then when I thought it wouldn't get any worse she plunged back down on that cock. The other two had now begun fucking her faster when the man standing grabbed her head again sliding his cock balls deep. Cynthia struggled as saliva and phlegm gushed from her mouth.

It was all these asshole motherfuckers could take, the one standing spewed his cum all over Cynthia's face. I heard her slurred gasping screech 'Fuck.. me! I'm.. cumming!. The one behind pulled out and began stroking himself as the one on the below pushed my wife off kneeling beside her. I watched as Cynthia went to her back in spasms as she rode out her orgasms while these assholes spewed there cum all over her. She laid there on her back legs spread wide, twitching, exhausted, except for that fucking smile.

The video ended, I don't now if there was a round three, four or what ever. I didn't want to know, just that part, kept replaying in my mind. All of a sudden all the wealth, the life, nothing mattered any longer.

A long while later and many drinks I drug myself out of the chair, I went out side and to the barn. I found the can, it was full and I took it back to the house and went inside. I went to the closet in the bedroom and and pulled clothes out throwing them in a pile. These, things, weren't cheap, no one could wear them but me and I wasn't going to need them anymore. I stripped off my Armani suit and things until I stood there naked. Everything I had, had already been set and taken care of in our lives. I gathered it all up taking it with me, then I retrieved the can as I went outside. I stood there and looked around one last time. I fumbled with the little box of sticks as I struggled to remain upright. I didn't hear anything or feel anything when the world went dark.

Chapter 35

I awoke to the sun streaming in the floor to ceiling window as I sat up. My head was spinning a little as I tried to put pieces together. I raised my hands to my head to find a bandage, it was quiet, eerily quiet. I swung my legs to the floor and stood. I needed to piss so I carefully made my way to the bathroom.

When I finished I looked in the mirror, there looked like a three day growth on my face. I felt like shit and was hungry, what the hell happened I couldn't really recall. I remembered being outside. Now sober I was ashamed of myself, I had mentally crashed, as I walked back in the bedroom to find the note.

'Try that again dickhead! and next time I will do it for ya dumb fuck! Ain't no dumb ass motherfucking whore bitch worth going to hell'.

I smirked, it was Georgie, now I was the one maybe being saved, what did Georigie mean in the note? I made my way down to the kitchen, but first I went for my whiskey. I still wanted to be numb the pain, I opened the cabinet to find it empty with another note.

'Fuck You! the doc said you would be fine just a little bump. Sorry about that.'

It didn't feel little, this wasn't making any sense. I went to kitchen and opened the fridge to find a baked lasagna. I set it on the counter to see another note under my phone.

'Took care of the APB, sent that whore fucking bitch a message, its on your phone. Dogs won't be looking for ya.'

APB? Okay, plus , I figured Georgie must have watched those videos.

I checked to see what Georgie had sent, I feared what it might be but was a nice short message saying I needed time. It wasn't the normal hateful or hurtful thing you might expect. Georgie gave it room, which surprised me, Geogrie is direct and to point. The return message was Cynthia pleading for me to come home she could explain, 'Ya, right' I thought.

It was late after noon when I sent a text to Cynthia. My head had cleared enough I felt I could do this, I typed 'You alone? we need to F'ing talk' I hesitated before sending. 'Fuck it!' my mind screamed, I hit send.

My phone alerted quickly 'OMW home Please... talk to me I'm so sorry'. I didn't know how long I would have to wait or if she would even be alone. I sent a text to my son. 'You at home?' almost immediately it came back. 'Yes Sam too. Where are you? Sam has told me'.

'Stay home please. Watch over ur mother and ur sis.'

'I will. When u coming home dad?'

'I don't know, yet. May be awhile, Samantha okay?'

'Ya I think so. She isn't talking much just wimping around.'

'Okay tell her " Dad loves you two and I am not angry with her." See if that helps I will you contact her soon'.

I was waiting a minute before before the reply came, 'Mom is home Love you!'. I sent back 'I love you both back more :)'

Chapter 36

It took a few minutes before my phone rang. Cynthia started right in with tears and the 'I'm sorry's'. She wanted to do facetime and I refused it. One reason, I had a bandage on my head because Georgie may have whacked me with something, the other I didn't want to look at her. I finally got to speak, after I told her to shut the fuck, I didn't say it kindly.

"What the fucking hell Cynthia!" I said, there was silence.

"Did you enjoy your little party? Or was it the after party you enjoyed more?" I said, that brought crying again.

"Three men at one time, Cynthia? Jeeze, fucking hell! Could you even walk straight the next morning!" I said, practically screaming.

That stopped some of the crying down to where she could talk.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What three men? Val. I, I, I thought you were angry about the dancers. I was getting tipsy and was grabbing them, along with the some of the other girls." She said.

I cut off saying 'Oh, didn't watch your pornographic debut to see how you looked as a porn star'? Cynthia had stopped crying then completely. She told me again she didn't know what I was talking about. I told her to check her phone, videos to be exact that is where they came from.

I waited, She told she only saw two. When the party started and the one with the dancers and all the girls acting crazy stupid, her included. I calmed enough to at least think straighter. The hairs on my neck actually stood up, something wasn't right or the bitch was lying.

"That is all that is on your phone, nothing else? Don't lie to me, Cynthia." I said, my voice had a edge to it.

"Val, sweety, I swear that is all. I have checked everything, messages, camera, gallery, video files, everything. That is all that is on my phone!Please come home." She said.

There was something very strange going on now. I asked her what she remembered about that night. She told me after the dancers left, not much for some reason. She said she didn't think she had drank that much. She woke up in one of the other bedrooms, the next morning. I told her we would talk later, I had to think.

I called Jasmine to see what she knew of that night, no answer. I received a 'That number is unavailable at this time' message. I called my daughter and spoke with her. She didn't have much to tell me other than the party got really crazy and they were having a blast. Aliyah took her and Cheyenne to their house that night. She told me her and Cheyenne had gotten pretty fucked up and she giggled. I told her give me Aliyah's number. I asked Samantha if she had spoken to Jayla. She told me, Jayla wasn't saying much, only that her and her mother left when things went off the rails. Aunt Jasmine may have went back to the party after taking her home.

Chapter 37

It was another couple of days before I made a trip north to a large city where I couldn't be tracked I hoped. I called the office and terminated my employment, to their grumbling disapproval. I called a few more contacts to finish cutting the ties of employment. The real estate holdings were managed by property managers so that took care of itself. I would just check in on them every month or so as Justine would begin to take over. I was a work free and retired forty two year old man, very wealthy man.

I called and checked in on the kids calling my son first to feel things out. Justin was okay, he said he understood and hoped he would see me soon, Samantha had filled him in on the party. Then Samantha took the phone, she asked if I was angry with her, Jayla, and Cheyenne. I chuckled telling her 'No, my sweet girl. You three are grown, legal, and single. But I was a bit shocked'. I heard sigh in relief before saying.

"Thank you daddy, Poppa Wolf. Dad, honestly mom is a total wreck, I swear. I know you're really angry about the party but we all love you and miss you. Got a go."

The connection suddenly ended, I felt she wanted to say more and I wanted to find out more. I don't think my daughter knew what happened after she left that party. I could tell she had been talking to Mother Helen though, as she had began calling Helen. I started back to my 'Hideout' thinking, I was down in my mood by the time I got there.

I drove back to the cabin and put the Escalade back in the barn. I saw the 66 Chevelle streetrod sitting in the drive as I pulled in, Georgie was here, we talked for hours. I told Georgie where I had been and what I had been doing, trying to move in a more positive direction. Georgie listened and commented then gave me a sleeping tab, 'Doc said you should take this'. It wasn't long I was getting off to bed. It was a light strength tab followed with one small drink, that is all Georgie would allow.

I was surprised to find Georgie still there in the morning with breakfast made. I smiled and chuckled, saying 'Thank you for the breakfast'.

"I guess I kinda need it, ya kept my fucking ass up most of the night. Feel better now dick head?" Georgie said.

I chuckled and said "Yes I do, I feel a lot better. It's gonna be a good day, thanks for watching, over me? last night."

We ate our breakfast and Georgie left, that rod rumbling down the gravel drive in a light cloud of dust. I heard the tires squall and the engine roar when it the pavement. I could picture Georgie's face with a big smile and a laugh.

Chapter 38

I had been there two months as Cynthia and I had some talks. I believed she actually wanted to save our marriage, I wasn't so sure I wanted too. I had made some blunders when we were younger by not paying attention, women can be devious some times. But nothing like this, in reality we didn't need each other for dependencies. We were together because we wanted to be, we desired to be, now I had to question if Cynthia still felt the same now, I wasn't feeling the same.

I would go into town to get supplies on occasions, when Georgie didn't come by. This time I stopped off at the only barber shop in town to get a hair and beard trim too. I jumped in the old pick-up and headed for the small diner in town. It quit right at George's Garage, a small town garage, I had been here before.

"Hey Georgie! You around!" I called out.

"Ya! in the back! That you dickhead?" Georgie called back.

I sneaked behind Georgie and gave a reach around. Georgie yelped and spun around with a wrench in hand.

"Ya'll do that again I'll knock that logger head clean off you! buster!." Georgie said. " I damn near pissed my panties, sneaking up like that."

Georgie wasn't a city woman for sure, but she was attractive, cleaned up. I had made friends with her a few years back, she helped with some mechanical things and other stuff when I bought my 'Hideout' as she had called it. Georgie and her contacts were paid well for the work they did on the cabin. Georgie took over the garage after her father suddenly passed. She was five plus years younger than Cynthia.

"Now what the fuck you want, and don't tell me pussy. I'm little busy here." She said, there was a twinkle in her eyes.

She was a woman you didn't want to trifle with very much, I saw her knock down a grown man at the bar one night. She was slightly taller than Cynthia and a bit chubby, but strong.

"Ol'Becky, hun, she just quit right in front of your place." I said, as I chuckled.

She told me she knew it was going to lay down and had ordered a new fuel pump for it. I asked her why she never put the thing on. She snarled at me a bit, she actually had told me it had arrived.

"Cause, dumb ass, you stay hold up in that mother fucking mansion up there in the woods." She said. "You know dickhead I'm beginning to think that old beater as better fucking sense'n'you. It at least knows when and, WHERE, to quit and lay down. Get to it right after I finish here. Shouldn't take fifteen minutes, go, on down to the diner get sumthin' to eat."

I told her she was a sweetheart for getting right on that. I would be back in fifteen minutes to pick Ol'Becky up.

"Kiss my fucking ass, I just told you when I get done on this piece of shit car. Then I'll put the fucking pump on that old Ford." She said.

I did a Groucho Marx eye brow thing when she said 'Kiss my fucking ass', she chased me out of the garage. She stopped me chuckling, asking me if I had seen any wolves around my place recently. I looked at her puzzled why she would even ask such a thing, I told her no.

"Why do ask about wolves?" I said. "We don't have any wolves around here, never have as for as I know."

"There was this lady and her friend looking for one. Said it was a pet of her's and it ran off. The name.. the name.. Volchok, she said, it's name was Volchok." Georgie said.

I tensed as I asked where they went and she told me they headed out of town. I breathed a little easier as my pulse quickened, Georgie wasn't stupid by any means as looked at me. I headed for the diner two streets down, I scanned the street looking, that name was close enough.

Chapter 39

I didn't see anything and entered the hometown diner and took a booth. I sat waiting on Kathy the waitress, she was serving some one else a couple booths down. I looked at the wall I saw the missing person's photos on the wall, Valiant Volkov was still on it. Kathy passed by my booth and halted.

"Aren't you joining your friends Rick? They ordered for ya." Kathy said. "They say they know you."

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers