Moving to Jamaica Ch. 06

Story Info
Jill and Carol settle permanently in Jamaica.
4.3k words
4.22
18.1k
20
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

For the next few months, Marco was happily getting rich. His whores were raking in money, especially Carol. He was still collecting a weekly transfer from Jill, and he even had a drug distribution sideline business. And since he kept his job at the hotel, he had the perfect clientele for his drugs and his whores. And he had to admit that he was even enjoying his new baby boy.

Actually, he thought it was about time to add another one to the family, so he pulled Carol off the streets for a couple of months and then got her pregnant again. Nine months later, she gave him another son. Life was good for Marco. And since he was doing so well, he made the difficult decision to let Carol stay home to take care of the children, even though it would cost him a couple thousand dollars a week in lost revenue. But the condition was that she had to get back to her prior weight and shape and continue being his personal slut. She readily agreed with the big ugly black man that owned her body.

At first, he thought he might send her customers to her mother, but after stopping to see Jill, he knew that would no long work. The once beautiful, vivacious, well-built 42-year-old blond was now a skinny, wrinkled, drug-addicted, 45-year-old skank whore. When he first took this once proud and wealthy woman a few years ago, she was prime beef and would fetch top dollar whenever he peddled her ass to his customers. But over the past few years, he had sold her to anyone and she was earning less and less income and costing him more and more in drugs. Sometimes she would even trade her pussy for drugs directly with customers.

Marco smiled as he thought of the many ways that this slut had been used over the past few years. Although the skinny old whore rarely had return customers these days, the young men who had her spend the weekend with them and their dogs still called on her services periodically. Their original group of five young men and two dogs had grown to seven men, two big women and four dogs. Marco knew that whenever she spent a weekend with them, she would return bruised, scratched and exhausted.

One day while Marco was at work, his young friend Akeem asked, "Marco, how are the two white bitches? I heard you're breeding the young one. How about her mother? I haven't seen her in a long time. Is she still making money for you?"

"Hah! Things are very good. I have two sons and plan on more with the young American whore. It cost me lots of money to not sell her pussy any more, but I plan on moving up in the world and I will use her as my ticket. The old one isn't doing too well. I had her sign over her little cottage to me and then moved her out of it and into a slum unit downtown. You should stop and see her. Maybe fuck her for old times' sake, huh?"

Remembering his times with both mother and daughter, Akeem knew he would never turn down an opportunity to fuck either of them. "Yes Marco. I* would like to fuck the older slut again." Marco agreed to let his friend have the older slut for a whole day on his next day off.

Several days later when Akeem arrived, he was greeted by an emaciated, worn-out addicted skank. Akeem was stunned. She couldn't have weighed 100 pounds. Her once perfect body was now too thin and her once beautiful face was haggard and wrinkled. Her smile was gone and her pretty eyes were glazed over. There was drool coming down her chin and her hair was a disaster. She wore a dirty housecoat that hung to her knees and was unbuttoned to her waist. He once perky breasts were now a thing of the past.

She slurred, "Hey... hey b-baby! Come on... on in and, uh! D-do I know you, baby?"

As he walked in, he looked disgustedly at the used up old whore. She stumbled over to him and grabbed his shirt to keep herself from falling and slurred, "I bet you came fer somma Jillies sweet pussy. Dincha, big boy?"

Akeem was too shocked to speak. Jill took a step backwards and unbuttoned her housecoat and let it fall to the floor. Her skinny, bruised and needle-tracked body almost grossed him out. He gently pushed her and she fell on to the stained couch. He said, "Are people still paying to fuck you? You're disgusting."

"Oooo, you know it, baby. They can't get enough of my sweet little pussy." She tried to get up, but fell back on to the couch. "Why uh, just this past weekend, I was with a whole gang of young studs and their doggies, Ha! And I did em all!" She rolled on to the floor and crawled over to Akeem. She pushed herself up on her knees and pulled his shorts down before he could step back. When he stepped back, he ran into the wall, and before he could move, he felt her mouth close around his cock. He thought of moving away, but he had to admit that her cocksucking skills hadn't diminished in her drug-induced state. He eventually blew his load down her throat and she collapsed on the floor.

Just then, Marco walked in the front door. "Ha ha! Looks like the old slut isn't too worn out to get you off, Akeem!" He said laughingly.

"I couldn't get away from her Marco. She pounced on me."

"Yeah, she don't get much cock these days unless it's just lowlifes. And they don't pay much. I'm thinking of just getting rid of her. She's costing me too much in heroine and anything else I want to try on her."

"Really? Well, I'll take her, Marco, if you want to get rid of her."

"You can't afford her drugs, Akeem. And you ain't even old enough to own your own white woman. What are you; about 15?"

"Ha ha, very funny, Marco. I been working at the hotel with you since I was 15. You know I'm almost 19 now. Come on, Marco. Let me have her, ok?"

Marco pretended to think about it and then smiled at his young friend. "Sure Akeem, she's all yours. And I'll even give you enough drugs to get her through the next few days. But let's have one more bit of fun with the old slut, ok?" Akeem nodded knowing he had no choice.

Marco wrapped the unconscious slut in a towel and carried her down the steps and into the back alley. Halfway down the alley were a half dozen filthy homeless men rummaging through the trash. Marco laughed and yelled, "Hey fellas, I'll give you each $10 if you fuck this skanky white bitch for me. When you finish, just leave her in the trash here and we'll get her." The men all rushed to him and got their money and then turned to the naked white woman. Marco looked at Akeem and said, "Let's go get a drink and then you can come back and pick up your slut."

When Marco and Akeem left the alley, the six men worked on the skinny old white whore. She had cocks in all of her holes. They spit on her and one of them put out his cigarette on her ass, but she was too far out of it to care. They blew cum down her throat and scooped it from her pussy and ass and fed it to her. They scooped any cum that fell on the ground and fed it to her. When they finished with her, they tossed her on to the trash bags and pissed all over her and left to spend their newfound wealth.

When Akeem returned, he was even more disgusted at the sight before him. The withered and soiled old whore was covered with cum, urine, grease, ashes and anything else the men could find to throw on her. Akeem wrapped her in the towel and carried her back to her single room apartment. He roughly pushed her into the bath tub and cleaned her body as best he could. She began coming around and asking for another drug fix. He ignored her as she kept getting louder and louder.

Akeem fought with her to get her into some old ratty clothes and then did a quick search of the apartment to see if there was anything worth taking with them. Finding nothing, he carried his new property down the steps and up the street.

Akeem lived in a small house that his grandparents had left him away from the city. He took Jill to his house and spent the next three days and nights listening to her scream and beg him for anything to get rid of the monsters in her head. She pleaded with him to fuck her and give her drugs. Her whole body shook and she screamed louder than her thought possible. When he had to return to work, he locked her in a small outbuilding with food and water until he returned. This went on for three weeks. Finally, he began to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

As he sat and talked with her in the evenings after work, she still asked him for drugs sometimes, but not as often. And the monsters were gone. She was still emaciated, and her eyes were sunken, but she was starting to return to some semblance of normal.

It took five weeks before she stopped asking for drugs. She had put on a few pounds, but she was still nowhere near the hot older woman that he and Marco had first seen on the beach three years ago.

As Akeem was nursing Jill, her daughter was being used as a tool to help Marco begin climbing in Jamaican society. Although Marco was pretty much on the bottom level of the hierarchy, those above him knew that he would willingly share his hot young bitch with them if they but asked. And they did. The big ugly black man took his hot baby-mama to all the social functions. And he dressed her in a manner that displayed all she had to offer. Other women despised both of them; Carol for being a worthless slut and Marco for being a sleazy operator trying to climb the social ladder using his woman's cunt.

But it was working, and Carol didn't seem to mind. She had to admit that it wasn't bad fucking a higher class of people than in the old days working the streets and fucking anyone who had $50. On this night, her skirt was basically two small panel -- one in front and one in back and were held six inches apart on each side. They had a small Velcro strap at the waist on each side holding the panels. She wore a tiny halter top and heels.

She ended up at a table with Marco and four other big young black men. Although none were as ugly as Marco, they all came close. Carol was crammed in the back of the booth and all the men were hitting on the hot white girl. "So," Marco said, "Have any of you ever seen a hot white body like this one before?" They all shook their heads no. Marco leaned over and kissed Carol shoving his tongue deep into her mouth as he untied her halter top and let it fall to her lap. When he pulled back, he smiled as he watched the men stare at Carol's firm breasts. After a minute, he reached down and pulled the Velcro on her skirt and opened her skirt leaving her naked in a booth of five big black men. At this point, none of the men waited for the OK from Marco. They all dove onto the small blond and devoured her body right there in front of the rest of the people at the party.

The men laughed as they abused the young woman. The rest of the crowd cheered when they had two cocks into her pussy at the same time make her scream and cum like a white trash whore. The women in the crowd all cheered for the men to ruin her ass hole by shoving two or three cocks in to it at the same time. And they did.

Although Marco enjoyed seeing his white slut used this way and thought it was helping him in his bid to be socially accepted, he didn't realize that people were actually laughing at the big dummy behind his back for sharing this hot little piece of ass with them. And Carol was just doing as she was told by the man who owned her body. The strange thing was, Carol was no longer just infatuated with having her body used by the big man and his friends and customers. She knew she had fallen for him and really had no intention of leaving him. She knew others wondered why the pretty white woman lived with the big ugly black man and let him use her as he wanted. But she was happy and content.

There were times when Carol missed her mother, but she had her babies and her lover and that was all she needed. Besides, she knew, with her mother's money and looks, she would be fine.

Akeem had spent a great deal of time over the past four months weaning Jill from drugs and putting a few pounds back on her. Her eyes weren't as sunken as they were and her breasts were a little bigger. Her hair was starting to get a little thicker and she was exercising which was starting to tone her legs. She still had regressions and begged for a shot or screamed at him and tried to hit him, but they were becoming less and less. And during this whole time, Akeem never tried to fuck her.

Akeem still wasn't sure what he was going to do with her, but he was leaning towards making some money from her hot little pussy just like Marco did. On the other hand, if she ever showed any interest in him, like she did with Marco, he would keep her for himself. He had to admit that he would like to have this little bitch for himself from the first time he watched Marco finger fuck her on the beach three years ago. And then on the day that Marco finally let him fuck her, he was hooked.

After six months, Jill was almost up to 120 pounds. Her legs were looking good from her exercise. Her breasts, although sagging a little more than before, were almost back to their original size. She smiled more often and thanked Akeem for saving her from whatever hell she was in before. But something was missing. She still appeared kind of smart, but she spoke a little slower and sometimes couldn't think of the right word. Akeem had asked his friend at the hospital to ask a doctor about it. She told him that it could be temporary, or it could be permanent. Intense drug use can do that sometimes.

Finally, one day when Akeem came home from work, Jill met him at the door wearing a very short tee shirt. When he came inside, she stopped him and asked, "Akeem, do you think I'm attractive?"

He fumbled for words for a moment, and then said, "I've always thought you were a hot older white bitch ever since the first time I saw you."

She smiled at him and said, "I think we've had sex before, haven't we? It's kind of fuzzy."

Akeem smiled as he recalled pounding her hot pussy and ass hole more than once. He remembered her licking his ass hole and shoving her tongue deep into his ass. He remembered the submissive slut that would do anything for Marco. He said, "Yes Jill. We've had sex before."

She slowly walked to him and pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. She put her arms around his neck and gently kissed him. Then she kissed him harder. She looked into his eyes and begged, "Will you please fuck me, Akeem?" His hands quickly roamed over her body. They squeezed her ass and moved to her breasts. They twisted her hard nipples making her squeal with pleasure. She reached down and pulled his shorts down as she dropped to her knees.

Akeem smiled as he remembered the last time Jill the skinny doped up white whore sucked his cock. He looked down at the woman now sucking on his cock and thought that he might just keep her for himself. She sucked on his cock until he blew his load down her throat. When she stood, he lifted her and carried her to the bed where he fingered her to several orgasms before he was ready to go again. He rolled on to her and shoved his cock into her soaking wet cunt and pounded her pussy hard.

"Aarrrrggggh! Oh fuckkkkk! Yes! Yes! Oh Akeeem, yes! Fuck meeee!"

Akeem lasted a long time before shooting into her pussy. He collapsed beside her on the bed and she rolled on her side to look at him. She licked some of the sweat from his chest, and then looked up into his eyes. "Thank you, Akeem. For everything. Some things are still fuzzy in my brain, but I remember that I went through a really bad time and I'd probably be dead now if it wasn't for you."

Akeem was quiet for a minute and then he said, "Is that all you remember, Jill?"

Another long minute passed before Jill lifted and kissed Akeem on the lips. She smiled and said, "No, that's not all I remember. I remember Marco giving me to you. Is that what you're getting at, Akeem?"

Akeem was taken aback for a second. "Well, uh... yeah, I guess. But, uh..."

Jill smiled at him and kissed him again. "It's OK, baby. I know I belong to you now. You saved my life and I owe you everything for that. And you're a great lover." She looked away for a second and then looked back at him and said, "And I know that when I'm healthy, you'll be putting me to work for you." She paused for a second and then continued, "And I'll try hard to stay clean for you, Akeem. I promise." She smiled a sad smile at him.

Akeem sat up in bed. She looked up at the young somewhat attractive young black man. She smiled as she studied his smooth black body. He wasn't ugly like Marco and he wasn't as big and heavy as Marco. He really wasn't bad, she thought. He lifted her and put it on his lap and then slowly began moving his hands on her body. She closed her eyes as he moved his hands on her breasts. She knew her nipples were as hard as bullets. He moved one hand down her stomach and then back to her breasts. He moved a hand up to her neck and then across her cheek. He heard her moan as his hands continued to roam freely on her body. He liked the way his black hands looked as they caressed her white body. And he liked the way she lightly moaned as he touched her.

He looked straight ahead instead of looking down at her and said, "I may not whore you out, Jill." She quickly opened her eyes. He said, "I was thinking of keeping you just for me. I've thought you were hot from the first day I saw you when Marcus was working on you on the beach." He finally looked down as he started to continue, "And if I thought... . . What are you smiling like that for?"

Jill sat up and turned her body towards him. The smile never left her face as she said, "Really? Oh Akeem, I'll do anything for you." She leaned forward and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated. As they kissed, his hands again roamed over the white woman's body. He couldn't believe it, but it felt like his cock was getting hard again.

They continued to kiss until Jill smiled and said, "It feels like you want to wear me out today, baby." Before he could respond, she moved quickly down and began sucking his cock. He let her suck for a couple minutes and then flipped her over and rammed his cock into her wet pussy eliciting a scream and an immediate climax from her. After her second climax, he pulled out and slowly shoved his cock into her ass. She moaned and cried and begged him to fuck her ass. Akeem wasn't gentle as he pounded her ass making his balls slap against her cheeks. After he shot his cum into her ass and rolled off, she quickly went down and licked and sucked his cock clean.

As they lay beside each other, he said, "I made up my mind. I'm going to keep you for myself."

She hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, baby. I'll be good to you and treat you right. I'll fuck you whenever and however you want. I'll do anything for you, baby. I belong to you now."

They lay quietly for a while. Finally, Akeem said, "I'll expect dinner when I get home from work."

She smiled at him. "You got it, baby."

"And I'll probably need a blow job every morning and a rim job every night."

"Mmmm. Anything you want, baby."

"And you know I'm going to insist that my white slut dress the part when we go out."

"Anything you want me to wear, baby. I'll wear it for you."

"You're a lot older than me, slut. How long do you think you can keep me happy?"

"I don't know, baby, but I'll work hard to keep you happy for a long time. When I don't make you happy anymore, you can throw me out."

"Well, I don't have all these sideline businesses like Marco, and since I'm not selling your pussy on the street, things may be tight."

She smiled and said, "Honey, I have enough money that if you want to stay home and fuck me every day, we'll be fine."

"How much money you got, bitch?"

"Mmmm. How much do you want?"

"Uh. Well, uh..."

She grinned and put her finger up to his lips and said, "How about if I lick your ass and jack your cock while you come up with a number?"

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12