Moving to Jamaica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped over and lifted on his knees and Jill dove in to his black ass. Over the past three years, she had come to love licking a black man's ass because it showed the man that she was completely submissive to his every desire. She probed deep into his body with her tongue and then lightly licked around his ass hole. It didn't take long before he was hard again and flipped her over and began fucking her. She wrapped her legs around him and panted as he aggressively fucked her. She licked his chest while he mauled her nipples. After a few minutes, he withdrew, flipped her over and entered her from behind. He pulled her hair and spanked her white ass until finally letting loose into her pussy with his cum. She immediately cleaned his cock as she was expected to do.

EPILOGUE -- Two Years Later

Akeem finally told Jill that her daughter and the grandchildren she's never seen are living with Marco in Jamaica. They get together a few times a month at Akeem's new house, purchased for him by Jill in one of the nicer sections of town. Marco no longer joins them to visit after he tried to convince Akeem to return the rehabilitated and refreshed Jill to his stable of whores. Although Jill would never be as hot as she was three years ago, she still turns heads wherever she goes. Akeem told him if he ever touches her again, he will kill him.

Marco is still trying to be accepted by the legitimate society. Unfortunately, his known drug and prostitution activities, combined with his wife being whored out to anyone that Marco thinks might help, is doing more damage than good. In all honesty, Marco has no chance of ever being accepted. But Carol doesn't care as long as she gets to keep being a mother during the week and a slut on the weekends fucking whoever Marco tells her to fuck. Although Marco isn't hurting for money, Jill finally cut off his weekly transfer.

Jill had fallen in love with the young black man during her rehabilitation and eventually told Akeem. He was like a kid in a candy store and he immediately proposed, and they were married. Jill had some of her money sent to the island and bought her husband a new house and motorcycle. He still goes to work just for something to do, but is always greeted by his sexy scantily-clad older wife when he comes home. And Jill always wears what Akeem asks her to wear when they go out, even though it means her whole body is usually on display for everyone. But Akeem doesn't care. Like he always says, "I'm the one that gets to take you home and fuck you." And whenever and wherever he says that, she puts her arms around his neck, looks into his eyes and says, "And I'm ready to go right now, if you are, honey."

12