Moving to Seattle Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt continues his dominance over his prey.
1.9k words
4.6
6.6k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I slept better than I thought I would. It was a really deep sleep for someone who just moved and crossed a time zone or two. The next day I woke up with a great feeling, I had a good dream. I couldn't really remember it. It was something to do with me on that living room couch... and Matt was there. Was it something that actually happened last night? I don't remember. I don't remember what even happened in the dream. I just know it was a good dream. A really good one.

I laid in bed and pondered it for a little while. When I finally decided to get up, I met Matt in the kitchen frying up some eggs and bacon. There were two plates with silverware neatly arranged at the bar. "Damn," I said in surprise, "you didn't have to do all this."

He looked up from his cooking and smiled at me warmly, "I still felt bad about last night, so I figured this would be a good way to make it up."

I shook my head as I took a seat at the bar. "You didn't owe me anything. and really, I owe you more at this point." I yawned. "Well anyway, what do ya have planned for today?"

He turned towards me as he slid some food from the frying onto my plate. "Oh I thought we would just finish up your unpacking and then take a little trip around the city."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? I thought you had work on this day usually? did your work week change up or something?" I said, picking up my fork.

"Oh I cleaned it all out this week," he sad to me, placing the frying pan back on the stove and turning off the flame, "I figured it was the best way to get you acquainted with your new life."

I shook my head again. "Wow, that's really thoughtful, dude. Don't know that I've ever met someone that dedicates time to help someone settle into a city like that." I took a bite of eggs. Apparently he is a decent cook.

Matt patted me on my shoulder as he came around to sit next to me and eat his meal. "Don't worry about it. You just focus on being a good boy for us in Seattle, hm?"

I blushed. I have no idea why, but I blushed. Why? Why did he call me that? Why did I blush from being called that? It was so strange, but all I said in response was a shy "thank you."

After we ate breakfast, we finally got done with all of my belongings. Next he drove me around town, showing me his favorite places to go. Grocery stores, restaurants, clothing, anything I could think of. It was a great day, and I was glad that I was really making friends with Matt. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, albeit a little odd at times.

We got home at around 5. I stretched out my limbs and sat on the couch lazily. Matt locked the door behind him and sat down next to me. "So what do you wanna do now?" he asked.

I lulled my head back and thought for a moment. "Hmmm.. how about a video game? I could hook up my console to the TV and we could play something together. Or one of us could play online, or someth-"

He reached over and scratched my head with his hand softly. His fingers gently pet my scalp over and over. "That sounds nice, but maybe we could do something else."

My eyes felt heavy all of a sudden. What was this? My mind started to become a bit blank. What was it we were talking about? "What should we do..?" I asked, a little dazed.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask you about our hypnosis session yesterday," he replied.

"Our.. session?" I furrowed my brow.

"Yes, silly. It's called a session when I put your under trance. I wanted to ask what you thought of it." He continued to slowly pet my head.

I blinked heavily. "I... liked it. It felt.. good."

"Mhmm, I bet it did." He turned my head toward him and leaned in closer to me, positioning himself close to me. "Wouldn't you like another session?" he said as he looked into my eyes.

I nodded weakly. "Yes... another session... would be.. ni-"

*snap* "Sleep."

My head dropped. "I relax... and I obey.." I replied.

Matt moved his hands down to caress my cheeks. "There's a good boy. Feels so good to fall down for me." *snap* "Down."

"Down."

"Repeat after me: it feels good to be in trance."

"It feels good to be in trance."

"I want to be in trance."

"I want to be in trance," I echoed. Can't think. Just repeat.

"I must obey Matt."

"I must obey Matt."

"It feels good to obey Matt."

"It feels good to obey Matt."

He smiled. "Shhhh," *snap* "down."

"Down."

He began to rub my chest as he leaned again to whisper in my ear. "Let these commands become a apart of you. When you are in your cloud, you need to listen to every word I say and believe them. Understand me?"

"Yes," I said without much hesitation.

"Good boy." *snap* "Down."

"Down."

"When I have you in trance, I control you. I command you. I even own you. Understand?"

"Yes."

*snap* "Down."

"Down."

"When you are in trance, you know that I own you. I am your master, you are my slave. When you answer to me, you will call me master. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"No," he said, smiling, "it's yes master. try it again."

"Yes, master."

*snap* "Again."

"Yes master."

*snap* "Again."

"Yes master."

"Mmm.. good boy. I probably can't do too much more since you will question me when you wake up. But I need you to do a favor for me, slave." He moved his hand down to my crotch, where we began to rub it gently. "I want you to get hard for me. When I give you a command, you become hard. When you obey that command, you become hard. When you are in trance, you become hard. It doesn't stop." He began to fondle me a bit more aggressively. "You want to be hard for me. you want to obey me and be hard. It feels so good when you are under trance. You are hard and mindless for me. Hard and mindless. Hard and mindless."

My cock did start to get hard as he played with it through my clothes. His words were turning me on. Obeying was turning me on. Master.. was turning me on. "You're doing so good to get this hard for me. Such a veryyy good boy. You've earned yourself a new trance phrase."

I started to breathe a little heavier, getting a little restless. This was so hot. Being a slave felt so good. "Whenever I drop you into trance, you will now respond with 'I'm hard and mindless', understand?"

"Yes," I said, squirming a bit as he began to stroke my length, still through my shorts.

"Good boy. Remember your trance phrase. Repeat it back to me as I say down." *snap* "Down."

"I'm hard and mindless."

*snap* "Down."

"I'm hard and mindless."

*snap* "Down."

"I'm hard and mindless."

"Shhh, good boy. I can feel you starting to precum from your excitement. Feeling so good to be mindless. Feeling so good to obey my every word." He giggled as I moaned a bit. "But I like to play with my prey. I'm just going to savor your confusion in waking up. You're going to be so hard and so confused. You might just have to take care of your boner before you do anything else." He giggled once more and leaned away from me, taking his hands off my body and then snapping me awake.

I blinked a couple times, unsure of what just happened. But I felt so.. hot. I looked down to see a big tent in my shorts, and they were.. wet. So wet. I was so, so hot. What the hell happened? I looked over at Matt and he seemed uninterested, turning on the TV with his remote. "What just happened?" I asked.

He looked over at me with a questioning look on his face. "What do you mean? You just woke up from a nap. We had another session and then I just put you right to sleep. You seemed like you needed it, honestly."

My face contorted in more confusion. "I did? But.. I slept well last night, I don't understand why I would..."

"Beats me," he said so casually, "but why don't you go get your console? We can play together like you said earlier."

I nodded in agreement and got up to go to my room. Something was up. Something was definitely wrong. But it was still a little hard to think. Hard to think. Hard... I was so hard. Why..?

Once I got in my room, I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my door and rushed over to my bed, hastily taking off my shorts and underwear. The precum strung from my tip to the inside of my boxers like a web. I had never seen this much precum in my life.

I started going to stroke myself, but I wasn't sure what to even think of. I tried to think of an old crush from back home, but it didn't quite seem to fit. What made me so horny in the first place? It must have been some kind of wet dream I had while I napped. What was the dream? All I could think about was that one of Matt with me on the couch. The one from the night before. Or wait.. was this a new one? Nothing was making sense.

But when I thought of the dream, my cock throbbed. Why?? What about that made me hard? Thinking of Matt and me.. on the couch... he says something to me..

My hand started to stroke my cock without me even realizing it. I closed my eyes and focused on the dream, or at least what I could remember. It was still so hazy, as if it were obscured in a cloud or something. Matt sits next to me. He leans in closer. He says something. He snaps-

I suddenly came unexpectedly, shooting high and falling onto my shirt. The orgasm felt completely out of nowhere, like I didn't even really control it. But... it was the hardest I had ever cum. And it was... to Matt.. snapping? My cock throbbed again at the thought. So strange. But I didn't have time to think about it, I had to get back to him before he thought something was up.

I cleaned myself up in my attached bathroom and then brought out the console to start plugging it into the TV. "Sheesh," Matt smirked at me, "what took you so long?"

I blushed and kept my head focused on the task at hand. "Sorry, I just got carried away scrolling through my phone is all." I wish that was all. I hoped things would just become easier past this weird event... whatever it was. They didn't, and Matt made sure of that.