Moving to the World of Streamers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your train of thought is quickly broken as she crawls into the bed - raising her gown ever so slightly - and throws the blanket over her legs, turning around she gestures an invite.

"uuuh.. sydney, are you sure? about sleeping in the same bed, i mean?" your voice is almost a whisper.

"Yeah! I mean, unless you don't want to... the couch--" her initial enthusiastic response quickly turns into a doubtful mumbling.

"Nono" you react with a panic in your voice, "I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable.."

"That's sweet" her face returning to a warm smile, "now come in and get comfortable, I know you just slept in the car, but the doctor said to get enough rest.

It's quite cold in her though, so we may have to cuddle." In that last sentence you feel the same feeling of excitement in her that she displayed when first inviting you to her home. It fills you with anticipation.

Is this actually happening??

You can't quite believe it as you crawl under the covers, laying on your back, resting your head on the pillow as Sydney moves ever so close, putting her hand on your chest as she almost turns on top of you and with a smile grabs your dick and kisses you on the mouth.

In the surprise you hopelessly lose the battle of your tongues, giving her free reign over your mouth. However, this isn't stopping you from enjoying every moment and grabbing her ass during the kiss, giving it a light squeeze, which leads Sydney to emit a quiet moan into your mouth. You keep feeling up her ass - admiring the feeling of the flesh. You wonder how it would look if you slapped it, would it jiggle a lot? You grab her other cheek with a little more force when she breaks free from the kiss, her hand still on your dick unmoving and your hands locked on her ass cheeks.

"I'm glad you reacted like this, and not, you know, screamed" she says with a cheery tone while looking into your eyes.

"Well, I kinda had my mouth full" "but I loved it!" you quickly add before she could get the wrong impression.

She giggles and begins to straddle you, now laying completely on top of you.

"AAAAAAAAAA" you let out a deep and painful groan, it escapes you even though you try to silence it as much as you can. Sydney grabbed one of the bullet wounds and it sent a strike of shock throughout your body.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Sydney practically jumps from you.

Fuck! No!

"No, it's fine, it just hurt for a moment, I'm fine."

"No.. you need some rest, this is too much for you tonight, just lay back for now and relax." She said in a calming voice.

DAMMIT

Not wanting to fight her you lay back and close your eyes, but suddenly you feel a commotion below the covers as your pants are pulled down and your cock gets almost instantly enveloped by a warm wet container.

The surge of pain traveling through your body submits entirely and is replaced by one of pleasure as Sydney begins to bob her head faster and faster along your length, managing to take more into her mouth than any of your ex-girlfriends had before.

You let out a moan which clearly pleases Sydney since her tongue springs into action around your shaft and then gives your head some focused attention, she is really putting the sucking in the phrase 'sucking dick'.

"Sydney.... Oh my god... wow.." you can barely phrase the sentence you are trying to mutter. As if it wasn't enough pleasure, she begins to put one hand on your thigh for balance while using the other one to gently play with your balls.

The room is only dimly lit at this point and Sydney is entirely covered by the sheets, you can only see them rising up and down in a steady rhythm as you hear Sydney gagging and slurping on your cock. You feel like you have never been treated like this.

This certainly is one sloppy blowjob... and I LOVE IT!

Resisting the urge to pull down the blanket and putting your hand on her head you do as she said and just try to relax while sinking down into the pillow and having one of the hottest girls you've ever seen work her magic on your dick.

Before closing your eyes completely however, you notice that despite being covered, her ass is in reach from your position... so you decide to give Sydney pack some pleasure as you raise the blanket, resting it on top of her back and easing your way from her cheek towards her wet entrance.

Sydney lets out a whim of curiosity at your plan but never ceases her slurping attack on your pole.

Slowly probing her wet lips, you slide your finger across her opening, earning an appreciative moan from the black beauty. You notice your balls getting tighter, with little time left you decide to go all out on her and immediately slide into her vagina with three of your fingers at once - causing her to let out a loan moan, break her rhythm and hit the back of her throat with your cock as it rests there for a few moments while Sydney is incapable of continuing, your hear some gagging, this combined with the tight feeling of her throat and her moans make you very happy.

You continue your work, doing your best to mimic a vibrator with your hand while using your thumb to stimulate her clit, Sydney can barely control herself as she continues the blowing of your cock, now moving her mouth completely erratic across your love stick. Her momentary pause bought you some time which you intend to use to the best of your abilities, switching your penetrating fingers, you change your hand position so that your pinky finger is pleasuring her clit, index-, middle-, and ring finger are driving her wild inside her wet pussy, and once your thumb reaches her asshole and starts slowly rubbing it and applying some light pressure, Sydney just can't hold it together anymore as she begins to shudder and jump in the bed, almost ripping herself of your hand but you grab her hips with the other one to steady her, determined to continue your efforts throughout her orgasm. Her moans are muffled by your thick erection still safely kept deep within her mouth, but her motion and clear signs of pleasure drive you to the edge, with no time to warn her.

While she's still shaking and moaning you erupt your backed-up sperm directly into the depths of her throat emitting a groan of pleasure as rope after rope is released inside her mouth. Completely overwhelmed by pleasure Sydney does her best to swallow as much as she can but ends up mostly gagging. Despite this you notice her holding herself on your cock allowing you to spurt your final lines deeper into her throat than you have ever before.

After she rode out her orgasm and yours started to subside, you let your exhausted hand fall onto the bed while her body collapses - still cock in mouth - onto yours. A few minutes pass before you feel her tongue come back to life to suck and lick up any cum that had escaped her lust, cleaning your cock and balls and then emerging with a giant gleam that you could see clearly even in the dimly lit room.

"WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! I just wanted to make you feel good but then you even took care of me! That was..! I NEVER came like this before.!" She blurted out in an excited manner.

Trying to match her enthusiasm - but failing - you respond:" Yeah, that was amazing, but I fear the meds have robbed me of some of my stamina" letting out a cough, emphasizing your point. "But I would not change a thing" you add with a similar gleam.

She smiles at you, cum still visible around her mouth and running down her chin. "I'm gonna clean up and then we can go to sleep" she says vanishing into the bathroom, your session clearly not draining her as much as it drained you.

I hope it's just the meds... if I wanna keep this girl I gotta step up my game!

Arriving back in the bed Sydney throws herself in your arms, covers you with two blankets and presses her lips onto yours once again. You continue to make out moving from the lips to each other's necks, faces, noses, groping various parts of each other's bodies until you eventually fall asleep together, leaving you with very pleasant memories and a dream sure to leave your blankets wet.

============

*Gluck gluck GlUck gLuck gluCK*

Waking up to the noise of a girl sucking your cock and the sensation that comes along with it is certainly a pleasurable one. Letting out a drowsy groan you slowly let the sunlight enter your eyes and take in the glorious display before you. Your bedmate has placed herself in a 69 position above you, giving you a clear view of her bouncing tits as she shows off her tongue working ferociously on your fully hardened dick. Looking up, you see her pussy lips completely on display, speaking a clear "Good morning" you don't give her time to react before grabbing onto her ass with both hands and yanking down her hips in one swift motion, burying your tongue inside her wet folds.

"ooodhmygooooddd gooodidmoooffgnrning" is the only thing you can make out due to the combination of pleasured moans exiting her mouth which is additionally occupied by your dick and her thighs now nicely wrapped around your ears.

While eating her out to the fullest, earning many moans and an awakened vigor in her cock sucking you make sure to get a good feel of her incredible ass cheeks, really making sure to leave no spot untouched. Once the exploration was complete, you decide to add a little spice by slapping her right cheek with your hand.

"yyes p-please...m-more.. harder, give it to me"

You slap her again on the same spot

"HARDER" she muffles a scream, clearly not willing to take your cock out of her mouth.

With that you slap her left check with all the force you can muster, Sydney lets out a guttural moan, her body forcing her to arch her back and let her scream toward the roof, during which she lets her tongue run from the base of your shaft all the way to the top giving it a good lick before releasing her sounds of pleasure.

Making an effort to leave your face you reluctantly let her get up, she turns around on the bed and gives you a very intimate kiss.

"Good morning" she giggles

"Good morning, what a great start into the day" you retort.

"Oh, we're not finished! We never got to have sex yesterday, and if I just don't touch your wounds, you should be fine, right?

"Yeah, I guess"

Wow, is she actually gonna fuck me?

I guess it's not too far of a stretch from what we've already done.. but I still can't believe being shot would lead to this!!

"One thing, while in the future you may cum in whatever hole you like, today I really need you to cum on my face or body, I got a shower-date afterwards" she adds a wink along her sexy tone and begins to stroke your cock, holding it with both hands and straddling you with her legs.

"Huh?" you let out a confused tone.

"With Poki" Sydney goes on to clarify "Our bathrooms are connected. Yesterday when I went to clean the cum off my face we 'coincidentally' met in there, the slut, I bet she was listening in on us" she hides her laughter with one hand during that last part while keeping a tight grip on your cock with the other one.

Still looking very confused Sydney elaborates without you uttering a word, other than some moans at the sensation of your cock being stroked, aided by the rubbing of her wet entrance along your leg and the other hand now slowly rubbing your balls.

"Yeah, we've fooled around before, not just us by the way, other girls too, but Poki is honestly a huuuge slut." She apparently can't say that without at least a suppressed laugh. "She licked the cum right of my face, and who can blame her? You taste amazing!"

Blushing at the compliment you want to respond, but the curly haired girl shushes you.

"Anyway, besides her definitely wanting to take that massive cock for a ride later, she said if I got some more cum on me that we should shower together, and you surely understand I got to take that opportunity."

Still not really believing what she just told you, you elect to just moan and nod in agreement. Sydney throws you that warm and excited smile you have seen so many times in the last 24 hours, and without warning, aligns your cock with her wet entrance and drops herself down in one go.

"Ooiohdh my goOood..." is all she can muster as she falls forward, steadying herself on your chest with both hands as she's already shaking on your dick. Moving her hands to your shoulders for leverage, she begins to ramp up her speed rocking up and down on your dick, each time you hit deeper and deeper within her pussy walls, eventually reaching the deepest point where your cock hits the end of her wet tunnel over and over and over again causing both of you to fill up the room in an orchestra of sexual noises.

Deciding to take matters into your own hands you grab her hips and begin thrusting into her from below, Sydney allowing you to take control by letting go of your shoulders and straightening her back for you to have better access to her g-spot. As you hit it repeatedly you can see her waving around on your dick, but you keep her lower part steady as you admire her bouncing chest during the fucking you give her. She grabs her boobs herself and teases her nipples to your penetration.

Not being able to withstand temptation anymore you raise yourself up, ignoring the pain in your side, and grab the back of her neck with one hand drawing her into a lustful and sloppy kiss while groping her tit with the other one.

In this position she immediately takes over riding you as both of you let out sexy moans and groans into the others mouth.

You can't help but feel like someone is watching you, but you keep your attention focused on the girl impaled on your cock, making sure she has the time of her life. You fuck to impress.

To achieve this, you flip her onto her back, steadying yourself with one arm while keeping the other one on her tit, your face positioned mere inches above hers you begin to thrust into her.

This new position allows you to hit spots in her pussy previously untouched and she makes her pleasure clear by primal moans that could surely be heard from outside this room.

As you continue to thrust into her you feel her body tense up, giving you the confidence you needed from last night - you were nowhere close to finished and she was nearing her first orgasm of the day.

"Oh, you like that?" you tease her while getting closer to her face

"i-I-I-i love it!" she struggles to speak due to the constant rays of pleasure your penetrating dick sends through her body.

The kiss you involve her in gives her the rest as she wraps her arms and legs around you whilst shaking, quivering on your cock with whines of pleasure escaping into your mouth. Moving your hand from her tit to her throat and applying some pressure to test the waters of whether she'd like being chocked sends her immediately into another spiral of pleasure "OOOOOOO YEESSS----" she screams out as she wildly spasm on the bed, you have to use some strength in order to keep her from falling off your thrusting dick, making sure the sensation never stops during her powerful orgasm.

After riding out her high she lightly hits your chest a couple of times as a signal for you to stop, out of breath, taking a few deep gasps, she says "take me... from... behind... I need you to fuck me doggystyle".

Don't have to tell me twice, getting a nice view of that ass!

Although she knew it was only temporary, the removal of your cock from her pussy caused a disappointed sigh escaping from the lovely girl's mouth. She threw herself onto the bed, her arms stretched out as far as she could, angling her legs to raise her ass as high as possible while keeping the rest of her body as closely to the bed as she could manage. Feeling up her pussy you slide over it a couple of times like you did last night, electing to tease her for a moment and fingering her with two fingers. She lets out some quiet moans, appreciating the short break you give her whilst still providing a pleasurable experience.

Noticing that you were getting ready to penetrate her folds again she stops you with an out of breath voice.

"No, not that... you teased me yesterday with it... I want you.... I need you in my other hole."

WHAT? OH MY GOD! YES!

"I will need some lube" you teasingly say.

Sydney who doesn't notice you getting up and moving in front of her, responds laughingly with "my pussy was wet enough for you, you have plenty of lu--" her sentence being interrupted as you thrust your cock into her mouth, grabbing her hair and without warning begin to violently face fuck her. You didn't intend to do this for long as you were eager to fuck her ass, but you thought with her love for being spanked and chocked, this would be a nice treat for the both of you - and her eyes looking submissively and lovingly up at your while you violate her face give you all the conformation you need.

After about 30 seconds of rapid thrusting, you pull out of her mouth, and she lets her head fall down into the bed. You lovingly tuck her hair back behind her right ear whilst giving her a kiss on the forehead, you see a smile forming on her face as she closed her eyes for a moment. Not wasting any time, you practically jump back on the bed and get into position behind her, positioning your cock right at her backdoor entrance.

"Ready?"

All you get as a response is a voiceless moan and a cute ass wiggle from her.

As you ready yourself to push into her you hear a quiet "oh my god, this is so hot" being whispered from the bathroom door.

You look towards it, you don't see anyone, however the door is slightly open.

Fuck it. Or rather, fuck her. I might be imagining things, but even if this is a dream I'm gonna ravage her ass. She likes it rough!

With that thought you throw out the idea of easing her into it, and instead surprise her by shoving your entire length into her sacred hole once your head was stable enough to provide a path for the rest of your shaft.

This caused another primal scream to escape from Sydney, one you were sure you would have to justify to the rest of the housemates, but that didn't matter right now.

Disregarding the cautious approach, you don't give the bent over streamer before you any time to adjust to your length, instead opting to reward her with powerful thrusts into her tightest hole and alternatingly spanking to both of her ass cheeks.

Hitting the nail on the head - this was exactly the treatment Sydney needed to achieve her third, but first anal orgasm only a short time after your pounding had started. Her orgasmic routine being well known to you by now you decide to grab a handful of her hair and yank her upwards to you. This only intensified her pleasure, and you could clearly hear her blissful shrieks while planting kisses on her neck and stimulating her tits.

Keeping a tight hold of her hair you decide that one more orgasm should be achievable before you inevitable bust all over this gorgeous chick, so you decide to keep her yanked up while claiming every corner of her ass as your own. Also adding to the sensation by stimulating her clit with the hand previously occupied with clenching her hard nipples.

The stimulation of your cock deep inside her ass, kisses being planted all over her, her hair being pulled back and the stimulation on her clit, all whilst being treated like a sexy slut which she loved so much soon sent your lover over the edge.

For this orgasm you decide to choke her throat while keeping her upright and spanking her right cheek during her entire euphoria, of course keeping up the powerful pounding into her ass a girl of this level truly deserved.

Signaling the end of her ecstasy she stopped moaning aloud, her moans turning into a simultaneous expression of the continuous overwhelming pleasure while also serving as gasps of air.