Moving Violation Ch. 02

Story Info
Part Two: "You know exactly why I pulled you over" M/F.
1.1k words
4.38
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

Part Two

M/F

It had been three days since my "traffic stop" and I could not get it out of my head. My orgasm had left my panties soaked as I crept in for the night. I had been thinking of him constantly in the days that followed. I was thirsty for more. My mind was occupied on what his cock might look like, feel like, and taste like. I found myself salivating at the thought of it.

The sun had gone down and dusk had fallen when I was driving home from a BBQ when I saw a cruiser in my rearview mirror. It continued to tail me for a quarter of a mile, meanwhile my pussy began to moisten and throb with anticipation. I shift in my seat in an attempt to satisfy the need, both anxious and excited.

As I rounded a curve and came upon a wooded stretch of road ahead, the cruiser's lights flipped on. I couldn't help but smile as I pulled off to the shoulder on the right. When the cruiser also pulled over and positioned behind me, I felt an impatient angst come over me. I shut my engine off and watched his form in my side mirror when he got out and walked up to my window.

"Good Evening" He says.

My body could barely contain itself when hearing his voice, I was so thirsty for him.

"Good Evening Officer" I responded with a smile.

"Have I done something wrong?" I added playfully.

"Well Ma'am, you took that curve a little fast back there. Have you been drinking tonight? Perhaps distracted driving?" He asked maintaining the standard professionalism questions.

I looked up at him to explain...

"Just a couple beers at a BBQ with some friends and over the course of several hours, so I'm certain I'm within the legal limit." I offered.

"Ma'am", I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car and come with me." He says.

I unbuckle and get out. As I swung the door closed, he put his hand on my sun kissed shoulder to guide me in the direction he wanted me to walk. His hand lingers, almost as if caressing my skin. When we reach the back of my car, he swiftly turns me so I'm partially bent over the trunk and bends my arms, pinning them behind my back. I could feel his groin pressed into my body, his cock was firm. My heart was racing, unsure of what he was going to do to me.

I could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs wrapping around my dainty wrists. He lowered his voice to that sexy tone he used in my ear last time and my pussy ached as a response.

"I'm going to have to have you blow." He teased.

"You've admitted to drinking alcohol, so I'm going to place you in my car while I assess what I should do with you." He continued.

He pulled me towards him from my trunk and led me to the right side of his car. He opened the door and sat me down on the edge of the backseat leaving my legs outside. I looked up at him, waiting for his next move. Waiting for him to touch me.

He peered down at me, using his knee to wedge between my legs prompting me to open them.

"I'm pleased with your willingness to cooperate. He says with a smile.

"Have you been thinking about what would happen if you were pulled over again?" He asked.

"I have thought about it, a lot." I answered eagerly.

"Good girl," he taunted.

I've been thinking about you as well. The taste and feel of your succulent cunt has been on my mind making my dick hard." He explained.

His cock was so hard creating a bulge in his pants only inches from my face. I looked away from his eyes to peek which made him smile. He started to unzip as he looked around the desolate wooded area one last time before pulling his thick meaty cock from the zipper hole.

He looked down at me then started to slowly stroke himself. I immediately opened my mouth for him, leaning my torso forward as he stepped in towards me. He grabbed a handful of my hair as my lips wrapped around his shaft, a deep guttural moan escaped him as my mouth glided his length. His grip on my hair tightened and he pulled my head deeper onto himself until I reached a slight gag.

He used my hair to pull his cock out of my throat, trailing along a string of saliva upon it's exit. The drool dribbled down my chin and my eyes were watery when I looked up at him. He was pleased at the sight and pushed himself to the back of my throat again.

His moans were incredible. So deep and animalistic as he repeatedly thrusted his fat cock into my sloppy wet mouth. My mascara smudged and ran down my cheeks with each gag he made me take. While his left hand had a tight grip of my hair, his right hand reached into my bikini top to fondle and stimulate my hard nipple.

"Fuck, you're such a good cock sucker baby." He grunted.

"I've been wanting you to take this cock for days. Each time I've thought about your smile, my dick would get hard thinking about those full lips wrapped out me." He groaned through labored breaths.

"That's it baby, you gag on it for me like a good little slut. He moaned.

His motions became more intense with faster and deeper thrusts. His grip on my hair was so tight as he pulled and tugged it to fuck my throat. I knew he was getting ready to cum. I could feel his excitement watching what a mess he's made using me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he whines.

"Open your throat and swallow for me. That's it, make me cum you little slut!" He growled.

His moan out was so delicious as I could feel his warm rope coat my tongue and throat. His fingers still tangled in my hair, continued pushing my mouth down his shaft ensuring I took every drop until he was finished.

After he was empty, he started to slide his cock out of my throat, stopping at my lips to rub his wet tip over them. With my eyes welled with tears and my face soaked in my spit and his cum, he smiled down at me pleased with his work. He reached down and tucked his cock back into his pants. When he leaned down over me to release my wrists from the handcuffs, he tenderly wiped my mouth then whispered in my ear that I was free to go.

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers