Moving Violation Ch. 01

Story Info
Part One: "Do you know why I pulled you over?" M/F.
1.1k words
4.19
3.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

Part One

M/F

After being followed for several miles, he pulls me over. But this traffic stop is not your normal routine stop. When he sauntered towards me alongside my vehicle, I could see his broad shoulders and muscular chest through his standard issued button up shirt. Typically by nature, cops make me nervous. Even if I haven't done anything, the feeling of being obligated to your best behavior is always looming.

This not being a routine stop was due to my gaze at him and his physique. Not that I have a thing for cops, but occasionally there is a man that wears the uniform very well and stokes the thirst. Commands the authority.

"Good Evening, how are we doing tonight?" He asked.

His voice was deep and carried a stern delivery. His stature, solid and confident.

I smile my little smile that helps me get out of this sort of thing. In fact, I can't remember the last time I received a ticket for even the most minor infraction. I've always been able to bat my eyes and smile through it. I say hello back and answer that I'm doing just fine.

"Ma'am, can I see your license please?" he asks.

"Of course." I answered, then proceeded to fumble around in my purse for my wallet. I must have seemed klutzy and nervous. His eyes peered into mine as I handed over the items he asked for.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" He asked.

"No officer, I don't think I was speeding or anything." I responded.

He quickly answered back that I had swerved slightly within my lane a few miles back. He glanced up from my license he was holding to scan inside my car. He continued on that he had noticed me and my car with out of state plates in the area for the last week.

Then he paused, looking back at me with just the slightest of grins.

My bashful timid smile came out as I could feel my cheeks getting flush. I quickly explained the abridged version of how I came to be swerving my car in his jurisdiction.

"I am here for a few weeks visiting family and friends. I grew up around here and figured I would spend some time this summer at our family's lake house. It's beautiful here, the weather is perfect, and I missed it. So, here I am...." I babbled on.

His grin grew wider as I spoke and flailed my hands around during my story.

"And the swerving?..." he teased.

"Oh yeah, that, well the mosquitoes have been feasting on me like crazy. I took my eyes off the road briefly to adjust my skirt to reach an itchy spot." I confessed with a somewhat embarrassed shrug.

He chuckled slightly at my response and looked down into my lap to find my skirt hiked up to my thick tan thighs.

I could feel his heavy gaze on my body, taking in the sight of my long legs leading to my smooth hidden mount in my panties just beyond the hem of my skirt.

He shifted to a more dominant tone as he extended his hand towards me to hand back my license.

"I suppose you can get off with a warning...this time."

When I reached for it, he dropped it in my lap. When I looked up at him, he smiled as he leaned in, extending his left hand to retrieve it. His warmth brushed against my thigh and I trembled. I let out an anxious sigh when he made contact.

In a low stern tone, he commands me to place my hands on the steering wheel. I'm both stunned by what's about to happen and completely soaked. My nervous rapid breathing continues as I do as I'm told.

His hand then makes a firm contact to my inner thigh, his fingertips move with purpose towards my pussy and begin massaging my swollen nub through my thin cotton panties. My body shivers and I open my legs a little wider.

"That's it, open for me." He growled.

He slipped his fingertips beneath the thin hem of my panties and began to slather my wetness over my clit. I could hear his deep quiet moans as he enjoyed touching my lush cunt. He pushed two fingers inside me and I moaned out leaning my head back against the headrest. I lifted my legs bringing my knees parallel to the steering wheel I was gripping for leverage so he could push in deeper.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he finger fucked me harder.

"Such a good girl."

"So obedient."

I was so aroused and paralyzed by it all. He was amazingly sexy and authoritative, my body had no choice but to surrender to the pleasure. I wanted to cum and could feel my impending orgasm building. My pussy was dripping and seeping its juices out of me.

He pulls his fingers out and quickly sticks them in his mouth, sucking them clean. His noises moaned as if tasting a delicious sample. Then he pushed back inside me, pushing faster and deeper. His eyes on mine, his sexy growls coaxing my lust.

My anticipation and neediness was at its height, and he knew it. He taunted me...

"Do you want to cum?"

"Hmm, my little slut?"

"Do you need to cum?"

"I can feel your delicious cunt contracting around my fingers."

"I know how desperate you are right now."

"I want you to beg. Ask me. Tell me how much you need it."

He fucked my pussy harder with his fingers, his breath on my ear. I couldn't take it anymore. My body loved every second of it and was desperate to explode.

I moaned out..

"Yes!"

"I need to cum. Please!"

I can't hold back anymore!"

My tone was so desperate and whiny on the brink of my orgasm.

He growled one last time in my ear, granting me my release.

"Cum for me"

"Cum on my fingers"

"This pussy is mine."

With those words, my pussy erupted with a fury, my body contorted and trembled. The multiple orgasmic waves crashing over me as he kept fucking them out of me, for what seemed like forever. My cunt pulsed and clenched his fingers until I had nothing left.

My body, so still and sensitive, my head still perched against the headrest as I had a death grip on the steering wheel.

He smirks at the state I'm in, then pulls his fingers out of me. He's covered with my wetness down to his knuckles. He begins to suck each one clean, and when finished, tells me...

"Your pussy is delicious."

"In town for a few weeks you say...I'm sure I'll be seeing you around."

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers