Mowing Grass

Story Info
Mowing grass for a friend has it's perks.
2.4k words
4.47
14.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam Miller walked over to his phone as it tried to vibrate across his parents' kitchen table, picking it up, he saw the name Nicole Shriver appear on the screen. He picked it up, "Hey Nic, What's up?"

Nicole replied, "Not much, just got home from my shift at the diner."

"Nice, very busy?"

"Just the normal crowd, creepy old guys hitting on me."

He laughed, "Well if you would button one of those top 3 buttons on your shirt, they might not be as creepy."

She joined his laughter, "Well I gotta make tip money somehow because the food isn't doing it."

"No argument there."

"So, I need a favor."

"What's that?"

"Mom and Dad are out of town, and they said to have the yard mowed. The normal guy can't get to it, and we both know what happens if I mow it."

Sam nodded, knowing that if she mowed, she would be snotty and sneezing for two days, "So you want to know if I'll do it?"

"I know you're weird and like cutting grass, so...yes please?"

He laughed, "Alright, I'll be over in about an hour."

"Thank you so much!"

Sam hung up the phone, shaking his head. Nicole was a girl he had gone to high school with and had run in the same circles. Now, they were three years removed from that, and they had become friends with benefits after a drunken hook-up over Christmas earlier that year. While he had gone away to the state university, she had stayed local and was going to the local community college and was still living at home. He was home now for the summer, he was working at the local golf course, so he and Nicole had plenty of opportunities to hang out and hook up.

Sam grabbed himself lunch, then after filling his Yeti, and told his parents that he was going to go mow grass for a friend's grandmother. He didn't like lying but considering he hadn't had a steady girlfriend in a while, he didn't want to answer the questions that would inevitably come up. He made the 15-minute drive over to Nicole's house, pulling into the driveway next to her red VW Jetta.

He climbed out and found the garage open, walking in, he found the mower and drug it out, then stuck his AirPods in. Just as he was getting ready to fire the mower up, Nicole opened the door to the house; she waved and got his attention, but her outfit would have done just the same. She as still wearing her blue button up work shirt, but it was unbuttoned another button from the usual, exposing the edge of a black bra and some substantial cleavage, along with no pants. She ignored his staring and said, "Can you mow the back yard first?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, I want to work on my tan before the beach next week, I can't do that until you've mowed out there."

He nodded, "Nice outfit, I'll text you when I'm done."

She smiled, walked out into the garage, and hugged him, "Thanks!"

She went back inside as he shook his head; with her gone, he started the mower, heading around back, and started mowing. Nicole's mother had a large garden, plus with the landscaping, it only took him about 10 minutes to mow it. He moved back out front, and stopped the mower to take a drink, then texted her, "All done with the back."

By the time he had restarted the mower, she had texted him "Thanks, come back around when you're done."

Their front yard was much larger, it took him about a half hour to mow and another few to sweep the driveway and the walk. He put the mower away, wiped the sweat from his chest and back, changed shirts, then grabbed his drink before walking around to the backyard. As he neared the back deck, he expected to see Nicole spread out, but instead found it empty. He looked around, but still didn't see her. He yelled out, "Nic, you around?"

"Up here!"

He looked up, remembering there was a deck off her parent's bedroom, he back upped to the edge of the landscaping so could attempt to see her, knowing that she was laying down. He could just make out the soles of her feet through the railing, "I figured you'd be down here."

He saw her begin to move, then heard her say, "Yeah, I figured it'd be less dusty up here." She stood up disappearing for view for a second before reappearing at the rail. She smiled down at him, "You all done?"

From his vantage point, he could see a white string bikini bottom which provided a serious contrast against her tan skin, "Yep, all mowed and cleaned up."

"Good." She stood up straight and smiled again, "Then why don't you come inside and get your payment." She turned before he could say anything, but as she did, he saw her drop what he quickly figured out was a matching white bikini top.

He immediately felt his cock begin to swell as he trotted up the deck steps and into the house. He quickly kicked his shoes off, shut the door behind him and moved quickly through the kitchen and into the front hallway. He took the steps two at a time and when he got to the top, he was getting ready to turn towards her parent's room, but he was quickly corrected when he heard her say, "Over here."

He turned to see her disappearing into her room, but instead of just a bare back, he caught a glimpse of her naked ass. As he followed her into her room, he glanced down, finding her bottoms just outside her door; that plus the sight of her on her knees beside her bed finished the blood transfer from his head to his cock. He shut her door behind him and approached her, she grinned before saying, "Take your clothes off."

He quickly did as she said before standing in front of her, she reached up and cradled his balls in her hand, causing him to groan. "You probably want to sit down." Once again, he did as she said, sitting on the edge of her bed as she moved between his legs. She softly stroked his cock and then leaned in, "You smell all manly." Before he could respond, she had opened her mouth and took half of his cock into her mouth.

He let out a moan and steadied himself on the bed as she began to suck him off. Sam had been with a few different girls in his 21 years, but none of them could rival Nicole's blowjob skills. She was always enthusiastic in her movements, saliva, and she never hesitated to take him until she gagged, then once she had caught her breath, would do it again. This time was no different, she made sure to cover his cock in her spit, working her lips over every inch of it. As she neared the tip, she would suck on it while flicking the underside with her tongue.

With each new movement, Sam would let out a groan, and began to push into her mouth. She giggled at his movements, the vibrations sending a shiver through his entire body. When he did it again, she relaxed and allowed him to slip deeper into her mouth and throat. As she let out a slight gag, she pulled her head back and as her lips moved up his shaft, her hand replaced them until just his head was in her mouth. She sucked on his head and worked her hand on his shaft and then batted her eyes as she looked up at him. He groaned in pleasure which only spurred her on for another 30 seconds before allowing his cock to slip from her mouth with an audible pop.

She stood up as he tried to will his impending orgasm and cum to subside and catch his breath. She stood silently until he had regained some of his composure, then said, "As much fun as sucking you off is, I would really like to be fucked."

"Then you're too far away." He reached out, grabbing her hips, and pulled her into his lap. She sat down, putting her tits in his face. Nicole was not your standard Instagram model, she was only about 5'2, had a set of 36D tits that looked huge on her small frame; and while she was small in stature, she wasn't a stick, he had seen her scarf down a 6 pack of tacos from Taco Bell multiple times. He eagerly took one of those tits into his mouth as she ground on his lap. As he felt her wet slit rubbing against his cock, he sucked on the nipple before quickly switching to the other one, this time biting it, causing her to let out a long moan.

As he allowed it to drop from his mouth, she raised up and shifted closer; as she did, she reached between them, grabbed his cock, and pressed it against her wet slit until it slipped in as she sat down. As soon as it was all the way in, she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest and began to grind against his body.

He moved his hands to her ass and squeezed as she let out a moan. She continued to moan as she moved, never stopping as he groped her ass. With her grinding faster and harder, he groped her and felt his fingertips sliding between her cheeks. With her moaning in his ear, he was having trouble concentrating, but when he felt the pucker of her asshole, he began to trace the edge of it, applying pressure to its edges. They had never done anything like that before, but it caused her to moan louder. They kept this up for another minute or so until she bent her head back, stopped moving, and let out a loud moan as he felt her orgasm begin to shake her body.

With her orgasm subsiding, she slowly began to move again and looked him in the eye, "That was fucking hot."

"Agreed, talk more about it later?"

She shook her head, "Yes, now fuck me please."

He nodded, knowing what she wanted, they didn't speak as she climbed off him and they switched places. With her now on her back, she lifted her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. Nicole had done ballet/dance as a teenager and had maintained her flexibility, meaning that once he had plunged his cock into her, they moved together, and she was able to bend enough that he was thrusting straight down into her.

The thing about this position was that she would cum multiple times in a short time and it wouldn't take long for him to do the same. As he began to thrust into her hard and fast, her moans started out soft but quickly ramped up until the first orgasm rippled through her. Sam continued to thrust through the orgasm and like many times before, another orgasm quickly followed the first, essentially turning into a continuous orgasm that pulsed and massaged his cock, coaxing his own out of him.

Within a minute of this, his orgasm did begin to build. He kept thrusting until the last second, and just when he couldn't hold back any longer, he pulled out, and pointed his cock towards her. As she moaned, his cum erupted coating her cleavage and each breast; as he tossed his head back and moaned, he felt her hand on his balls, massaging and coaxing the remainder of his cum out of him and onto her body.

As his orgasm subsided, he stepped back on wobbly legs, and glanced down at her; an outsider watching them would easily think it was a porn shoot. She lay on the bed, her chest flushed and breasts heaving as she caught her breath. Those breasts coated in multiple ropes of cum, and with her feet propped on the edge of the bed, her red and engorged pussy slightly gaping from their tryst, as he moved to the bed and lay down beside her.

They both lay silently, simply breathing until she turned her head and looked at him, "We even?"

He chuckled, "I think so."

She reached over, softly touching his cock which was still wet with her juices and said, "Wanna take a picture?"

"What?"

She giggled, "Grab your phone." He got up and found his phone in his shorts on the floor and walked back to the bed. She smiled, having not moved, "Lay back down." When he did, she said, "Take a selfie with me!"

He held the phone up, unsure of how to position it, she reached up and guided his arm until you could make out not only their faces but also her cum covered tits, he laughed and said, "Smile!" They both did and he checked the picture showing it to her, "That work?"

"Yep, now send it to me!"

He laughed again, sending her the picture before saying, "What are you and I going to do with that?"

"I figure it can be for next week when I'm at the beach. Goes in your spank bank and I can finger the shit out of myself while thinking about this."

He laughed, "Speaking of shit, the asshole thing was different."

Her eyes got big, "You're not kidding. Talk about intense."

He nodded, "I don't know what came over me, just happened."

"Well, it was awesome. If you ever stick anything in there, you need to give me some warning."

He laughed, "Didn't figure you'd be into that."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, never done that before."

"Oh, well I'll have to keep that in mind."

She nodded and sat up, "I'm going to go take a shower, care to join me, then go grab something to eat?"

"Sounds good to me, I need a burger and a beer."

"Same! Let's hurry up."

As they made their way into the bathroom, Sam shook his head, thinking about how funny and perfect the situation was.

After she got the water turned on and heated up, she turned around, snapping him out of his thoughts as she said, "Quit staring at my ass. You're not getting anymore."

He laughed, "Sorry, was just spacing out."

As he climbed into the shower behind her, she turned to him and said, "Well maybe you'll get more later." He couldn't help but laugh as she washed her hair, and they switched gears to talking about random things in town, all the while his brain thought about how glad he was he liked mowing grass.