Mowing the Lawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love watching, it is so fucking erotic." Kari laughingly said.

Sitting there watching this gorgeous young lady ready herself for this had my mind in a whirlwind. "What the fuck am I doing? I have never done anything remotely like this before. Am I having a midlife crisis?"

Turning my attention to Kari I could see she was having trouble handling the dildo. The lube on her fingers and on the dildo were making it hard to aim the toy where she wanted it to go.

"May I help?" I said

"Please, slippery little fucker." Kari replied.

"Little, right!" I said.

Taking the dildo I pointed it to Kari's lips.

"Yes my pussy first." I hear her say.

I inserted the tip of the dildo into her pussy. Kari started to play with her clit as I inserted more and more of the dildo.

"Oh, yea, that's it, right there." She said in a breath.

Time and time again I thrust the dildo into her wet pussy. The smell was intoxicating.

An impulse hit me and before I could think I pulled the toy from her dripping pussy and began thrusting it into my mouth. Kari rolled her head back and let out a long moan. "That is so fucking hot. Suck it baby." She said.

I gyrate the cock in my mouth a few more times. I reached for the lube and applied a copious amount on the toy than on her pussy and anus.

"Put it in my ass Kari, please put it in now." I heard.

I placed the head at her rosebud and saw that she had both hands on the side of her ass cheeks spreading them apart.

The toy entered with little resistance and I pushed further and further until I was at the end. The balls were up against her clit. I left it there and Kari reached down and took the balls into her own hands.

The toy withdrew from her gaping ass then Kari pushed it in faster and with more force twisting it as it entered deep into her hole.

"this is so fucking sexy." I let out.

Over and over, faster and faster Kari fucked her ass hard and with a lot of passion. I could hear her breathing become more forceful as her head arched back.

"I'm gonna cum, step back I am going to squirt big fucking time." Kari said in a loud voice.

I stepped back and to my surprise a stream of fluid started gushing from her pussy. This was NOT urine, it was a slick musty smelling fluid and a lot of it.

I looked up and Kari was twitching in pleasure.

After several seconds, Kari sat up and placed the toy on the towel. "I need to wash up. See, that is an orgasm. Man I love anal play." Kari said.

"I would hug you but I am dripping all over the place." She told me as she passed me walking to the sink.

"So, what do you think?" She said with a steady voice.

"I am in shock. If I had not witnessed this I would have never believed it. How long have you been doing this? If you don't mind me asking." I said.

"I have been doing anal play since college so about 10 years." Kari stated.

Walking past me she opened the door and we walked out to the store front. She nonchalantly turned the sign over to say open and unlocked the door.

Walking over to the counter I noticed some fluid running down her legs. Pointing to her I hinted for her to take notice.

"OH, that happens. I will drip several times for the next few minutes. I will take care of it. Thanks for showing me though." She said.

"Well, did I sell you on this?" She asked.

"Fuck yes." I replied.

"Can't wait to get home and read the instructions. I want what you just experienced. That was awesome." I said.

Kari rang up the product and handed me a bag and as I reached out to take the bag she handed me a card as well.

"My personal number. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever call me. I will help." She said.

I walked around the counter and gave her a great big hug.

"MMMMM, that is nice." Kari said.

"You are so gorgeous. May I ask you a question?" Kari stated.

I looked into her eyes as she asked the question, never letting go of the hug.

"Are you bi-sexual?" I heard the question but hesitated to answer.

"I never thought of being with another woman. I have be heterosexual my entire life but after assisting you today I have to say I am totally curious. Hope that answers your question." I said.

Kari looked down and kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue entwined with mine. I found myself pulling her in closer and closer as we searched each other in delight.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "What about now?" She asked.

I kept looking into her eyes and said, "Definitely, bi-sexual now. Thank you Kari."

Kari hesitated then pulled me closer and whispered into my ear. "Best sale ever. Thank you and call me when you are ready to lick your first pussy. I want it to be mine and I want to lick yours as well. Please call me."

We broke the hug and I walked out of the store. I was not the same person.

Walking to my car I could feel the nectar of my loins flowing down my leg. Normally I would have been concerned, embarrassed even but not today. Today it was all pleasure.


12