You Want to Do What!

Story Info
Todd Fucken Manson rides again.
10.9k words
92.9k
102
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,947 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

-----------------------

Setting terms

"You want to do what!" she said incredulously. "You can't!"

"You want me and your slut of a daughter to get back together for the sake of the kids Sheila?" I asked my stunned future ex-mother in law.

"Don't call her that Garry," she said sitting down on my kitchen table. "She's the mother of your children."

"Until the DNA test comes in, they are her children," I replied having the results already. The kids were mine. But she and her slut daughter didn't know that.

"Garry please," Sheila said. "Be reasonable. The kids need you."

"I will agree that they need a better parent than their cheating slut of a mother they have."

Sheila lowered her head.

"Give me strength," she said. "LeeAnn made a mistake."

"Buying the wrong coffee is a mistake," I replied. "Fucking your boyfriend on our bed was a deliberate act of betrayal."

"She said she was sorry," Sheila replied as I tried to control my laughter.

"Oh, we've established she is sorry all right Sheila," I said nodding to her. "She was raised by you. The village bicycle. Like mother like daughter. How old were you when you had her?"

"You know," she said averting my gaze.

"I want to hear it," I replied.

"Fifteen," she said. "The boys in the neighborhood got me drunk."

"Oh...the excuse your daughter gave me," I replied. "Well that explains it. Alcohol. Female Viagra. Only you lose your mind and fuck men other than your husbands?"

She stared at me in something between disgust and incredulity.

"Garry what do I have to do to..." she stopped when she saw me smirk to her reminding her my terms earlier. "Not that!"

"Oh yes Sheila. That. Your slut of a daughter has to learn that there are consequences to her actions."

"Garry, for heaven's sake, I'm your mother in law!" she exclaimed.

"Not for long," I replied.

"Garry, we are family," she pleaded.

"Not you and I are not," I reminded her. "You're not... MY... blood relative."

"Garry," she said in despair. "I can't. You are asking for too much."

"No Sheila," I replied. "You are partially responsible for this. You watched the kids that day so she could be alone to fuck him. On my bed."

"I didn't know she would," Sheila replied in frustration.

"Didn't know it would be on my bed? Or that he would fuck her?"

"Well..."

"You knew what a shit your ex-boyfriend is. How he stares at LeeAnn any time he sees her. The fucker did it right in front of all of us. I warned him that I would kick his ass if he touched her."

"And you kicked his ass Garry," she reminded me. "He is missing five teeth."

"Good, but I didn't get even with your darlin slut daughter. So my terms stand."

"Why me?"

"Because it will hurt her to watch you at it. It will hurt to see just as it hurt me to see. Do you know what it was like to walk in my house and my bedroom and find her getting pounded by the piece of shit you used to date?"

"I'm sorry..."

"We've established that for both of you. You two should change your last name from Smith to Sorry."

She looked at me in resignation.

"Garry, if we do this, things between all of us will never be the same," she said.

And right then I knew I had her.

"It hasn't been the same for me since that Saturday. I am so fucked up over it, the word Saturday makes me want to throw up. I had to walk in there and see him fucking my wife Sheila. Your daughter. The mother of what was supposed to be my kids. I want her to feel the same thing. I want her to feel betrayed and hurt like I was. Then she and I can be even again and try to move on."

"Garry..." she said with a pleading look. "You know me. I can't help myself. I'll...I..."

"Oh, trust me Sheila, what you are is the icing on the cake. Not only will it put my cheating whore of a wife in her place, but she will have to deal with what I did. The person her husband is fucking will be...appreciative."

She put her head down in shame. She did because Sheila knew what I meant by that.

"How do I?" she trailed off. "Garry...OK...you bastard."

"This Saturday," I replied. "She gets off work at five. I want you ready to go by four-forty-five. Dress appropriately. You know how."

---------------

The shock

You probably have ideas about what is going on here, but I'll spare you the guesswork. This isn't a trick story by Kalimaxos. Wait...OK, it is. But never mind that. Where were we?

Oh yes. I was coming home after a shift and a half as a sheriff's deputy. I was supposed to work two back to back shifts with all the trouble we had with those ANTIFA idiots causing trouble outside the Trump rally, but my boss cut me loose early for good behavior.

Thinking I could salvage Saturday evening after canceling dinner and a night out with the wife, I drove home in uniform and my cruiser. I wasn't supposed to do that, but the Chief is my uncle, so my shift sergeant cuts me slack so I can put in a good word.

So I pull in my street to find a red F150 in my driveway. A custom job. A one of vehicle if I ever saw one. It wasn't my wife's. Hers is a blue SUV and its parked further in the driveway. What have we here?

See, I know to whom the F150 custom red belongs to. An ex-Army guy my sister Jenny was married to who comes sniffing around. She was stupid enough to spread her legs for him back in Fort Brag, North Carolina and produced a cute little girl in the process. Not the kid's fault the father is a dipshit and her mom had a lapse of judgement.

Rumor has it he was in the service and got let go for some scandal ending up working for a military contractor there. The dickwad occasionally shows up just so the court will validate his attempt to see his little girl. But he is wasting his time. The judge is our daddy's other brother. Did I tell you my dad has many brothers?

The judge, Harrold Simms. The police chief Lester Simms. Doctor Elmer Simms. Attorney at law Neelan Simms and of course my father Texas ranger Roy Buford Simms the fourth. Why the army punk keeps showing up other than to fuck my slut of a mother in law I don't know. But looking at his truck parked in MY driveway, I beginning to get the idea.

Parking the cruiser behind his truck so he can't get away, I walked to the door in all my police uniform glory. I am deputy Garry Nathaniel Simms. And this is my house that I share with my wife LeeAnn and my children Nat Junior and Abby. Twenty-eight, four and two respectively. I'm a five foot-eleven, twenty-nine year old, of medium build, dark hair and brown eyes. My mom is Mexican American, and my father a red headed Irish American.

I opened the door quietly and was treated to the distinct smell of booze. My booze. The bottle of which I saw half empty on the living room table. My fucken Elijah Craig 23-Year-Old Single Barrel bourbon my' daddy gave me on my birthday. I don't know if that's good or not. But damn it, it was a present from my daddy the Texas Ranger. How do I tell him some mother fucker got in my house and drank my liquor? I'm a sheriff deputy for Christ's sake. What would my daddy think?

My mind was trying to deal with this bourbon crap and deflect from what I already knew. That my wife is in the house with that charlatan with the red truck. And they can only be in one place right now since they are not here where a respectable Texas lady would have a guest wait. That is right after she should have called her husband to say there is male company at the house her husband has not invited.

On the chair by the couch, I saw a man's leather jacket. It was not mine, and there was no ID in the pockets. Just a pack of breath mints.

Slowly I walked up the steps making sure I missed the one that creeks. My hand was on my SIG Sauer P-320 9mm semi-automatic pistol. I didn't draw it, but it was instinct to be prepared searching a house. Even my own house.

Then I heard the sound. That sound. The sound every husband dreads to hear when he comes home unexpected and unannounced. The tune of a man grunting and a woman moaning the duet of infidelity with a mattress springs accompaniment.

Turning the corner only confirms that I will hate Saturday's, Red F150s and anyone who is in there between my wife's legs... for the rest of my life. And sure enough, LeeAnn was on her back tied to the bed while this naked motherfucker was railing between her legs. His ass was going a mile a minute and his dick was sampling the wetness of a world that I thought had been exclusively mine.

"FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled and charged the room.

Lee Ann looked at me in shock.

And he stared at me with a smirk soon to be his last.

LeeAnn tried to open her mouth and speak...

"Garry..." her eyes were strange and unfocused.

"Don't tell me it's not what I think and that you can explain," I shut her off while staring down the interloper and adulterer between her legs. He smirked again.

"Deputy Simms," he said spitting out my name as if he said, "cuckold Simms."

"TODD FUCKEN MANSON!" I reply. "You are a dead man."

"Now, now... deputy," he says and gave LeeAnn one more push into her cunt between her legs.

I saw red and charged!

Now I am told that Todd Fucken Manson, is a former delta force operator and currently a military contractor. He is supposed to be quite capable in hand to hand combat with or without weapons. I guess I should be impressed with his credentials. Only at the moment I did not know all of them and proceeded to kick his ass from here to Tuesday.

You see, I am a second degree Black belt in Tae Quan Do. You can thank my daddy the Texas Ranger for that. He taught my brother and I since we were younglings as they say in Star Wars. I never knew what Delta force trains their members to use for self-defense... when they are fucking another man's naked wife!

So, I just kicked his ass.. He is missing a number of teeth; his eyes are black and blue, and he has two broken ribs by the time he is taken to the hospital. Oh yeah, his balls are ruptured, and his dick is black and blue from where I almost turned it into a vagina with my pointy Texas boots.

Yeah, he is who both my mother in law and darling wife decided to let between their legs. I can ignore, not excuse my mother in law as she is unattached at the moment and can choose who to insert in her snatch as a free woman. My cheating whore of a wife on the other hand has only one option on cock insertion; ME!

I am sitting in my living room sans my SIG Sauer P-320 9mm semi-automatic pistol and my dignity. My P-320 taken away by the deputy in charge of the scene. And my dignity as well when everyone found out my wife was fucking Todd Fucken Manson.

At that moment I have no dignity. The entire department now knows that my formerly faithful wife was fucking a scoundrel and home wrecking bastard. He fucked my wife, in my house, in my bedroom and on my bed. I am totally humiliated in front of family, coworkers and friends.

As I am waiting for the detective to finish writing notes about something, I see my slut of a wife led out in just a blanket by two female deputies. I look at her, but her eyes do not focus. She stares right past me like I am not there. I had hoped for some shame or remorse. Maybe a "Honey we have to talk," or a "it's not what you think." At least a "I can explain?" But nothing? Seriously! I am left a broken man.

The next few days are a blur as I am put on paid leave and kept out of my house that is a crime scene. Oh it's a crime all right. My ego, heart and mind had all been assaulted by the image I saw that Saturday afternoon. And my heart was broken.

I found myself in a motel we stashed witnesses for trials. The bar across the street beckoned me to go where no one knew my name and drink to forget. Two nights I did that before my father knocked on my door and sat on the chair across from me holding some papers. He didn't speak but let me go to the bathroom and get dressed. It's expected that I talk to him when I "have my shit together."

"I have the results from the lab," he said as my mind tried to sort it out.

"What lab?" I asked.

"LeeAnn's blood and urine work up," he replied.

"I know Todd fucken Manson's sperm is in there somewhere," I reply in anger.

And without warning, dad rose up from his chair and smacked the shit out of my face with one hand. Then he sat back down.

"I expect decorum from an officer of the law when I am working," he said. "Even one that is drunk and feeling sorry for himself."

"Yes sir," I reply. You don't sass a Texas ranger. Not even your dad.

"So, LeeAnn was drunk and high on MDMA (ecstasy) and possibly something else that the lab can't identify. When she went to the hospital she was out of her gourd son and was masturbating in public propositioning men and women passing by. She also did that at your house before they let her lose and walked her out. She was either spaced out or hypersensitive and manic..." Dad stopped and read verbatim. "The patient was in a heightened state of libido due to drug and alcohol ingestion. Do you understand what that means?"

"Yes sir, I do," I replied. "But..."

Dad pushed his Stetson higher and took off his reading glasses. "But?"

"She was sober when she drove to the house after she dropped the kids off to her mother's and left with Todd Fucken Manson for my house. She knew what she was doing dad. With whom. And...what was in the works. I'm not stupid."

"If you ignore the doctor's report you may be stupid considering you are about to break up your family."

I had enough.

"Gee dad, could you tell me why I am the only dark haired child you have, and the rest have red hair?"

"Because you and they have a different mother," he replied. "What does that..."

"You divorced mom for cheating on you dad. I know the story. My sister and brother are from your second wife. She raised me like her own, but I am biologically of different stock because a wife cheated, and her husband tossed her to the curb. Am I right?"

Dad just stared at me and said nothing. He folded the papers tossed them over to my bed and stood up. Then he stopped at the door.

"If you divorce the mother of your children, you stand to lose my grandchildren. I will make your life in the force miserable because you will deserve it. Give her a chance. Find a way to fix this. And if she cheated on you, find out why. If nothing else, you will learn to be a better husband the next time."

"BETTER HUSBAND!" I yelled in anger. "I didn't fuck around. She did."

"Was she getting enough? Were you trying to be good to her or just showing up?"

I stared at him in shock. This was the first time my father had talked to me about anything that did not involve police work, sports or politics.

"Because son, I asked myself those questions after I tossed your mother out and have regretted it ever since." He stopped to look at me with empathy. "Find a way son. For the sake of your children, find a way to keep your family together. I'll see you Sunday for dinner at the ranch. OK?"

"Yeah dad," I replied still in shock as he closed the door.

'Who was that man?' I asked myself.

The father I had known so far was never open about his past or shown much sign of empathy for his children. He had been either busy chasing Texas criminals or raising us "proper." Meaning spare the rod, spoil the child.

Even when my sister Jenny showed up pregnant with Todd Fucken Manson's child, daddy had taken her in but put her in her place for running off and hooking up with a skirt chasing moron. And Jenny was his favorite child. Now he was being caring and giving me advice?

But I did listen and tried to find a way that I could give LeeAnn a chance to fix things. When we met, I had problems talking to her without raising my voice. But I tried.

"Garry, I was drugged," she said. "I have glimpses of what happen, but no real recollection."

"Is that right?" I replied staring into her eyes. She blinked a lot.

"You left your mother's sober. You didn't start drinking until you got there. And he said in his statement that you brought the ecstasy. Not him."

"He is lying," she said instantly. "I have never done that shit Garry. You know me. I drink once in a while, but I never do drugs. That drug test policy at my job keeps us all from taking drugs. Come one hun...you know me."

"Don't call me hun," I snapped at her. "Every time I look at you I see his ass between your legs and his dick in your cunt. My cunt. What used to be my cunt."

She stared back at me and started to cry. Not sobbing. Just tears running down her face.

"You never pay me any attention Garry," she said. "He called me beautiful. Said that you were a fool to not spend time with me. But I will do anything for us to get back together for our kids if not for us. So just tell me what it will take Garry. What do I have to do?"

"Either you can go back in time and un-fuck yourself, or I want you to feel the same pain I felt when I walked in and saw you in that bed. What used to be our bed."

"I am no magician Garry," she replied. "But if you figure it out, you let me know how. I'll be at my mother's with the kids. I will apologize a million times if that's what it takes, but I have a feeling that an apology will not work will it?"

I stared back at her and she just walked out crying again. And that was that with my soon to be ex-wife. She moved to her mother's with the kids and went back to work.

For my part, I had run dry of ideas.

-----------------------

Thoughts

"Deputy," the receptionist said. "There is a man here to see you. A Mr. Jake Sloan from Back-Order security. Do you want me to send him in?"

"Sure," I reply and check that my back up piece is in my drawer and the drawer is open. Habits of the job you understand. Trust no one you don't know.

He entered my office and reached over to shake hands. He was a handsome guy. Very fit in a dark gray suit with a black shirt. The first thing he did after he shook and smiled was to open his jacket to show me he was unarmed.

"Jake Sloan," he said still smiling in a friendly manner. "Nice to meet you deputy Simms. How is Jenny?"

The mention of my sister sparks interest.

"You are familiar with my sister?" I say and sit back down offering him a chair.

"Jenny and I used to date before I met and married my wife. Then she married Todd... Manson."

The friendly smile was replaced with a look that clearly said Manson was not his favorite guy. If that was so, we had something in common.

"Todd Fucken Manson," he said. And just then I knew I like Jake Sloan.

"I take it you are familiar with the asshole's ways?"

"Quite so Deputy Simms," he said.

"Call me Garry," I replied. "And my sister is doing fine raising her little girl."

"I would love to go by and pay my respects before I head back home," Sloan said hopefully.

"She is at my dad... I mean my father's ranch. He would be Ranger Roy Buford Simms the fourth."

"His reputation precedes him. Jenny told me about her law enforcement family. Not all I am sure, but enough to earn my respect."

"I thank you Jake," I replied. "What can I do for you this fine Texas morning."

"Well Garry. I am here on behalf of my company, Back-Order security. Todd Fucken Manson works for us sadly and I was send here to clean up his mess."

"Well Jake. He is in the hospital. So I guess you can settle his bills if you like. Personally I was hoping you fire him and let him starve. But I have a feeling that working for you keeps him from committing any more mischief on humanity."

"That it does Gary. That it does. I will be visiting him in the hospital later today. He and I have a... past sort of speak and he will shit his pants when he sees me enter his room and close the door."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,947 Followers