Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor

Story Info
She gets naked mowing the lawn with her young neighbor.
3.8k words
4.54
22.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOWING THE LAWN, NAKED, WITH A FRIEND

This happened a number of years ago. We lived in Virginia. My husband worked days and I worked evenings. With the kids and such, we didn't have much time for each other, particularly in the sexual arena. When I had an afternoon off and was alone, I was fortunate to experience a wonderful interlude to my otherwise hectic life.

I would usually mow the lawn about once a week while my husband was at work. Unless there was a drought or something else I had to do, I'd cut it on Wednesday, my usual day off. Well, one day, I'm pushing the mower back and forth when I notice a nice-looking young man mowing the neighbor's lawn.

His name was Bradley. He had just been a shy eighteen-year-old when his family had moved in next to us four years earlier. He was home for a few days. He had been a nice, innocent and naive kid who matured into an impressive young man. He had blossomed while in college. An athlete, wrestling and track were his fortes. My husband and I had gotten to know his parents quite well, Carol and Edward. Unfortunately, they split up and Edward moved away, leaving Brad, his mom and a younger sister. I had noticed over the years of our friendship with the family that Brad seemed to have 'a thing' for me. I would catch him checking-me-out when our families got together for barbeques or football-watching parties. I had a pretty-good figure back then. I'd had kids, but had been working-out. I still had a remnant of my baby-tummy and my tits sagged a little, but otherwise I was in decent shape. Brad seemed to like my ass and would try to look down my shirt at my boobs. I imagine over the years he had seen just-about everything I had. I remember one time I was not wearing a bra and had a loose shirt covering me. I realized later in the evening that when I bent over, my nipples could be seen by anyone having the right viewpoint. It kind of turned-me-on knowing that I could still entice a young man's interest.

I wasn't oblivious to Brad's body either. He was very fit and wore tight shirts that emphasized his physique. He would work around the yard without a shirt during the summer and I felt a tingling in my loins when I would see him. It was abstract attachment to the male form rather than attraction to Brad, but still, he had a hot-body. One time, at dinner, Brad had been running and sat among us on the patio wearing just his loose gym-shorts. I tried not to look, but was drawn to the sight of his penis visible in the gaping leg of his shorts. It took me a while to get the sight of the hooded tip of his young healthy cock out of my mind.

I had the sense that Brad would watch me through the bedroom windows of our adjacent houses. I often noticed him working out, wearing only gym shorts.

I flirted some with Brad. I would tease him about his girl-friends and ask if he was getting any. He would act embarrassed and accuse me of 'trying to corrupt him'. A few times, Brad had asked me about some 'female' perspectives on things when he was dating one particular girl. His questions were in the vein of wondering about how women feel about sex and foreplay. I gave him a few hints of things to do that would please his lady-friends and told him about birth-control, things like that. Without him saying it, I knew he was screwing his girlfriend and it aroused me to talk to a young stud about sex. I would jump my husband or diddle myself after our conversations.

As for me, my husband Ralph and I were fully consumed with our daily lives, raising kids, working jobs with different hours, paying the mortgage and car loans. The thrill had pretty-much gone out of our sex lives. We had a good family, but the three kids were a lot of work. I cherished the time I had during the days when the kids were at school and I was off-work.

The people on either side of us, including Brad's mom, all worked, so I was usually the only one home during the day. So, I'd get comfortable when mowing the lawn. I'd wear a tube top under a loose shirt, a bikini or some short shorts. It was usually hot and I'd sweat like crazy. I remembered Brad often coincidentally coming outside when I was mowing the lawn. A few times I'd noticed him looking out their upstairs window when I was doing yard work or sunning myself. I just was routinely doing things, without thinking about how I might be stimulating the interests of the neighbor's son.

I was surprised to see Brad home. He had just graduated from college and was heading off to the military. Come-to-think-of-it, his mother had said he would be home for a day-or-two before heading off on his own.

I was mowing the lawn and Brad, next door, was mowing too. There was a three-foot chain-link fence between our yards. The power mowers made a lot of noise, so we couldn't hear each other talking. We just went about our work without speaking to each other. I waved and he did the same. Brad was wearing a tight t-shirt and a pair of cargo pants. I noticed that his shirt highlighted his impressive body. We nodded at each other as we mowed.

Brad stopped for a minute and then resumed mowing, this time without his shirt on. He smiled at me as we passed. His upper body was covered with a sheen of sweat. His muscles flexed when he moved. He had no hair on his chest and almost looked like one of those Greek statues. Thinking of those statues, I remembered the ones where the guy was nude and the statue included a carving of the subject's penis. I still get a little thrill seeing the shriveled dicks on those Greek gods. I wonder if all Greeks really have little pricks.

Seeing Brad reduce his clothing gave me the idea to do the same. It was very hot and I was sweating too. I took my loose shirt off and continued mowing in my yellow tube top. It was pretty thin and I my nipples were poking through it. I was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and sneakers. We passed and smiled again.

Brad took the next move when he went in the house to get a drink and came back out wearing a pair of shorts, having removed his cargo pants. Given the heat, there was nothing unusual about that. But now I had the best view as I saw the outline of his 'package' bulging inside his shorts. I know I shouldn't have been looking, but he looked so damn good. He was wearing shoes and those shorts, that's all.

I thought, well okay, let's continue this game. I went back in my house and removed my shorts which left me with the yellow bikini bottom I had been wearing underneath. It was very risqué. My ass cheeks were visible; it was almost like a G-string in the back when it nestled into my ass cleft. We continued to pass each other as we mowed. He smiled at me again, but it was a different-kind of smile. I sensed a bit of desire. The sexual attractiveness of his body was affecting me too.

He made the next move. He stood by the back door to his house and pulled off his gym shorts, leaving him wearing just a jock strap. With his sweating, the jock was wet and the bulge of his balls and his penis was very visible. It seemed to be growing in size. I thought the tip of his prick was poking out on the top of his jock. Seeing this young stud's dick bouncing around with his movements was stirring my hormones.

It took a big decision for my next move, but I thought, why not. Nobody was around. I was in a pleasant mood. The game we were playing was titillating. I took off my top and was now mowing topless. My nice hard nipples were out in the sun. Brad smiled and nodded as he walked by. He had never seen my two beauties fully exposed, so far as I knew. I would sometimes sun myself topless, so my breasts had a light tan to them. I have c-cup boobs and they bounced as I walked. The sheen of wet perspiration gave them a glow in the sunlight. I thought we had reached the end of our game. Letting this nice young man see my breasts before he went off to serve his country seemed like a nice thing to do. I wanted him to remember me when he was travelling all over the world, the nice neighbor lady with the pretty tits.

Brad's next move truly surprised me. He went back by his house and returned to mowing wearing nothing at all. No shoes, no shorts, nothing. I gasped at his boldness and looked at his semi-hard cock dangling in front of him, bouncing and swaying as he walked. He had an impressive young prick hanging there. I mentally compared it my husband's now aging dick, which was not as large. Years later, I still have the image imprinted in the back of my mind of that light brown cock flapping against Brad's leg. Seeing a man's cock still turns me on. Porn flicks and photos are nothing like actually seeing one. My juices started flowing as I tried to mow in a straight line and not be too overt about gawking at Brad's impressive weapon. The thought of him using it on me subconsciously entered my mind and affected my mind-set.

Now it was my turn again, if I wanted to continue. I looked around at the nearby houses to be sure nobody was watching. I mowed back toward the house and when I made the turn for another pass, I stopped and shed my bikini bottom and my shoes. I wiggled the suit down my hips and it fell to my ankles. I kicked it off and pulled off one, then the other shoe. Now I was naked too as I mowed one of the last strips of grass needing to be cut. Bradley stopped and looked at me as I walked by him with the lawn mower. He ogled my nice firm tits and the brown triangle of hair over my cunt. Despite the hot weather, I felt cool and free walking around outside nude. Hopefully, the neighbors weren't home. I finished the lawn and turned off the mower, letting it sit to cool down. I pushed the mower to the shed in the yard where we store it.

As I was putting the mower away, Bradley walked into my yard and approached me. He was still naked. His bronze cock was dangling beside his leg. It was the biggest one I had ever seen. I hadn't seen many live cocks, and this one captured my attention. I tried not to look directly at it.

Brad had two bottles of water in his hands and said, "You look like you could use a drink." He handed a bottle to me and I took a good swallow. The cold water was very refreshing. He surprised me with what he did next. He took the other bottle in his hand and said "You are all covered with grass and sweat" as he poured the water on my head, chest and shoulders. The cool water ran over my tits and down over my stomach and brown pussy and onto my legs. It took my breath away. My chest heaved while I recovered. I reacted by pouring the remainder of my water over his chest and poured some onto his cock. I slowly poured the water on his manhood, watching the liquid flow down and pour off the end of his prick.

He didn't say anything else, but wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me. I didn't resist and kissed him back. We went to the ground in the grass. He licked my nipples, breasts and stomach which were covered with my salty sweat. He moved down to my hips and placed a kiss on my clitoris. When he licked my cunt between my labia, it sent an electric jolt through my body. He moved up and slid his pelvis between my thighs. He guided his thick cock to my opening and I felt it probing for an entry. When he breached the opening to my vagina, I pulled him into me with my legs. He began slowly and was soon fucking me at a regular pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his ass, holding him in. We got into a motion together, humping back and forth. His dick was huge inside me. With each thrust, I felt like he was prying me open. He was pumping me slow and took his time to bring on my orgasm. As I felt it coming over my body, I felt him coming inside me. He poured a considerable volume of semen into my vagina. It took a while for him to empty his balls deep inside me. I was getting fucked bareback and relished the warm gush of his cum inside me. He held himself inside me for a while, letting me feel his cock as it deflated and slipped out of my cum-filled channel. As he pulled out, I could feel his sperm dripping out of me and could feel it all over my very sloppy cunt. A stream ran down between my legs into the crack of my ass.

He sat up and said "Mrs. Baker, I've wanted to do that for so long".

I laughed and said, "You should call me Ellie. I think we have gotten past being formal with each other."

He said, "I used to watch you through the window from my bedroom. You usually kept your blinds closed, but sometimes I could get a glimpse of you. One time you were chasing a fly on the window and pulled the blinds up. You were nude and I saw your beautiful tits and the top of your pussy. I've jacked-off thinking about you many times."

"You're a bad boy." I said. "You walk around wearing nearly nothing and don't expect me to look."

He said, "Sometimes I would deliberately put on a show when I sensed you were watching."

I said, "I saw your cock slipping down the leg of your shorts one time and when you would tell me about what you were doing with your girlfriends, I would go home and jump my husband."

He continued, "This is a dream come true, making it with my neighbor, the MILF. Thank you."

I asked if he was home for the summer. He said he had just graduated from college and was only home for a few days. He went on to say that he would be leaving the next day for the Army. We both laughed. He said he expected his mom to be home pretty soon and he needed a shower.

He said, "Don't tell my mom about this."

I asked, "Wouldn't your mother be proud of what a stud her son has become? The neighbor lady let you fuck her with the nice cock you have."

When he stood up, I saw that wonderful cock and had to have it in my mouth. I put my hand on his leg to keep him from leaving and put my mouth on his flaccid penis. When I took it in my mouth, it immediately began to grow in size. It was at full staff in a moment. I sucked on his prick for a while. He groaned, putting his hands behind his head and letting me have my way with him. He pushed his pelvis forward to match the thrusts of my mouth. I looked around while his prick was in my mouth, marveling at the spectacle of being naked and sucking a man's cock in full daylight where neighbors might see us.

"Gosh, Mrs. B, you are fantastic."

I sucked his dick into my throat. He was big, but I managed to get that wonderful phallus down into my gullet. No one had ever done that to him before and I was pleasantly surprised when he pumped another squirt of semen into my mouth. I eagerly licked him prick clean and smiled wickedly at him.

"Did any of your girlfriends do that for you?" I asked.

He was speechless for a moment and said, "I never knew anything could feel that good."

I said, "A MILF knows how to give a man pleasure more than those college girls you've been chasing. You'll never get a better blow-job than the one this saggy old MILF has given you."

I invited him in for glass of tea and he told me about his plans with the Army. He was leaving the next day and he was enthused about the future.

In the kitchen, we were both still naked and when I was leaning over the sink to rinse the tea glasses, Bradley came up behind me. I felt his prick against my ass crack. The thing was hard again. Oh, the gifts of youth! I spread my legs and he slipped inside my very slippery cunt. I pushed back into him and enjoyed the feeling of his cock pumping back and forth. With my vagina full of his previous load, his prick felt really different, sloshing around in my cunt. He brought me to an orgasm. I still remember looking at our reflection in the window. I was naked with Bradley pumping back and forth. I had never cheated on my husband, but here I was stark-naked in our kitchen getting fucked by the neighbor kid.

I had to have more, so I pulled away and led him down to the floor. He laid on his back and I straddled his hips. I wanted that wonderful cock as far inside me as it could go. I held his prick and positioned my pussy over it. I nudged my cunt-hole with his prick and then settled down onto him. His prick was farther inside me than any other prick would reach. His dick nudged the entrance to my cervix, which heightened my arousal to another orgasm. I twisted around fucking myself on Bradley's cock, focusing on the large cock moving inside me. He was looking at my naked body, fondling and sucking on my tits, enjoying his dream-come-true with the neighbor lady. I was amazed when he came inside me again. This young man had amazing stamina. I never remembered my husband coming three times in such a short time-span. It was the most intense sex I've ever had. We were two naked, sex-starved (at least I was) people, enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime fuck.

I sat on the floor dazed. I was covered with sweat, there was a mat of grass clippings on my back, ass and legs. Cum was dripping out of me. My crotch was all sloppy with cum and grass clippings.

Then Bradley jumped up and said, "Oh shit. I hear our garage door opening. My mother is home."

Thinking quickly, I said, "I'll go out front and talk with her while you jump over the fence and go in your back door and get dressed."

"Don't go like that." He said, pointing to my naked body.

I quickly put on a short house dress that was by the washer and went out the front door. I shouted "Carol, Hello."

I talked with her for a few minutes. "I saw that Bradley is home."

She said, "He's home for just a couple of days. He's off to join the Army."

"Wow! That's great. Please say hello for me."

She said, "I think he's home. You should say hi, yourself." Then she said, "That boy has had a crush on you for a long time. You're a MILF to him."

"What's a MILF?" I pretended not to know.

"Mother I'd Like to Fuck." She said.

"Oh, my gosh. I hope I didn't do anything to lead him on."

"No. He's just a horny young man, wants to fuck every woman he sees, but you're his favorite."

I didn't know what to say. Talking to a mother about possibly fucking her son was more than a bit unusual.

Then she said, "I could use a little myself." She told me how she had been without sex since her husband had left. "I don't want another relationship, I'd just like a good roll-in-the-hay."

I laughed and then she said, "You wouldn't mind letting me borrow your husband once in a while, would you?"

She was suggesting that she wanted to fuck my husband.

"He barely has any energy for me, but you're welcome to him." I don't know why I said that. Maybe I wanted to assuage my guilt for just having had extra-marital sex for the first time with Carol's son. (My husband did fuck Carol a few months later, but that is another story.)

I went in and said hello to Bradley, who acted like he hadn't seen me for a while. He gave me a hug. I inhaled the scent of his sweaty body. His mother did ask him what he had been doing. When he told her he'd been mowing the lawn, she commented on how he was sweaty and covered with grass clippings. She looked at me and said, "You are too, Kim."

I changed the subject, hoping she hadn't put things together about me fucking her son.

I staggered back into our house. I went upstairs and took a long bath. The warm water soothed my body. My pussy was not sore, but it was still recovering from getting fucked by Bradley's wonderful cock. I had the phantom feeling of his cock still being inside me. My kids then my husband came home. I went to bed early, exhausted. My pussy was leaking Brad's semen until the next morning.

Bradley left the next day. We didn't have any more time together. I got his email address and sent him a nude photo of me the next week, something he could look at while in Army training. I wrote, "Be safe and remember me, love! Mrs. B."

Carol moved away a few years later and we lost touch with each other when she married a pharmaceutical salesman and moved to Ohio. The last I heard, Bradley was a major in the Army, was married and was doing quite well.

12