All Comments on 'Mowing the Lawn, with a Neighbor'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Fun times! A brave moment of one upsmanship gone right 👍

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Threesome opportunity written all over this .

Misterpink1966Misterpink19669 months ago

Very nice one! Good job

wendy553wendy5539 months ago

nice story 😎

mybikecruisesmybikecruises9 months ago

Anon leave your hate speech at home while you and "Palmela Right Handy" enjoy each other!

Carol and Ellie should give Bradley a wonderful going away celebration that will see him through his basic and initial training. Then they should come down to graduation and for another celebration!

jonyoungaujonyoungau8 months ago

Best story ive read for a while and great fantasy i had for my neighbour once too

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow!

This is one of the best I’ve read and trust me when I say I’ve read one hell-of-a-lot on this site.

What a memory to take with them both as time passes us all by.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel896 months ago

Huh, yet another female exhibitionist/ENF protagonist who has C-cup or smaller boobs. I wonder why that's so common on this site? The anthropologist in me is fascinated at the potential reason!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiiful story, with pleasant memories for everyone involved.

Before we met, my wife (then divorced) owned her own home and often had various young studs come over to mow the lawn, fix the plumbing, trim the bushes, whatever, while her kid was at school. This gave her opportunities to get lots of young cock. Her favorite place to fuck was on the grass in her backyard, and after we met, if I happened to stop by and catch them naked and fucking she would even introduce me to the guy, without even stopping. I must have shaken hands with about a dozen different naked young bucks with their cocks buried deep in my girlfriend's cunt. Once in a while there were 2 or 3 fellows at once, taking turns with her. She kept up this routine right up until she sold her house and moved in with me. We still use some of these workmen for small jobs at our house, but now they get paid only in cash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous