Mozambiquan Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was undaunted. Once again, demonstrating her hunger, she pushed me onto the bed so that I was laying flat on my back. Climbing up she stood above me. I thought she may have changed her mind and been about to squat down and fuck me, without a condom. But, instead, she hovered over my head.

"You lick, then I suck" she directed, peering down at me, mimicking the action of gobbling me.

Almost as soon as I'd nodded acquiescence she lowered herself down onto my face, rendering me unable to communicate further.

As she squatted down towards me I could see that her pussy was pink and inflamed, in stark contrast to the dark, almost shiny, skin of her legs and buttocks. I could sense the desperation. That was confirmed moments later as Consuela began, most enthusiastically, rubbing herself on my face and tongue.

Her pussy was moist, largely with arousal. But also with sweat. In fact she had a tangy odour that, whilst not unpleasant, was certainly marked. But also arousing.

My efforts appeared to be having an immediate effect as, above me, Consuela was gasping and moaning, whilst grinding herself against my mouth and tongue.

"Oooh, oooh, ooohh, sim, sim, yessss, yes........" she urged, though the sound was muffled by her muscular legs wrapped around my head. She held herself in place by pushing against the wall behind my bed. Though I could see, as I peered upwards, her big hanging tits jiggling as she ground down.

For my own part, I was unable to communicate as I had a mouthful of pussy. So I focused all my efforts on lapping my tongue against her engorged clitoris. Whilst trying to insert a finger into her.

After several months without sex - indeed without any real physical contact - I was massively turned on myself. But Consuela appeared to be in a similar - if not advanced - state.

"Aaargh, arrgh, aaargghh, baby, baby," she grunted above me as she continued to grind her soaking pussy against me.

I was out of practice and so excited that I probably lost any finesse. But I lapped away furiously, with Consuela matching me. She was soaking wet. Partly due to my saliva, but largely her plentiful pussy juice.

Back in the early stages of our relationship my wife had enjoyed oral sex. Or at least enjoyed me going down on her. But it took a long time for her to orgasm. Not so, with Consuela! As unpractised as I was I knew enough to realise that her climax was fast approaching.

I wanted nothing to prevent this. Nor, I imagined, would Consuela have let me. So I kept licking her clit as consistently as I could. Whilst I maintained, as much as I was able to, my fingering of her pussy.

Above me I could sense that her breathing was becoming laboured and her legs were tightening around my head. So much so that it was almost uncomfortable. But extremely arousing at the same time. Then, just as I was starting to fear I may suffocate, the dam broke.

"Nnnngh, nnnngh, ngghhh, simm, simmm, SIMMMMMMM..........." she cried, as she bucked and writhed against my tongue as her orgasm hit. Lasting, it seemed, for several seconds.

"Wow," I managed to gasp, as she pushed off from me, albeit briefly. Before she settled back down on my face.

With most women I'd been with the first orgasm would often lead to sensitivity. And they'd need a break - certainly from clitoral stimulation - before continuing. Consuela was obviously made of sterner stuff. No sooner had the contractions died down before she was, once more, smothering me with her now soaking pussy as she drove on for what she clearly expected would be another orgasm.

The second one was even quicker to arrive than the first. And, if anything, appeared even more powerful.

"NNNGHHHH, NNGHHHHH, SIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" I heard her cry above me. Though, once more, the sounds were muffled somewhat by her legs wrapped around my head. But I was able to tell from the shaking and spasming that she had come again.

Finally sated, Consuela pushed herself off, looking down with a huge smile on her face.

"You good man, obrigado, obrigado (thank you)," she gasped, grinning profusely as she lowered herself down to lay beside me.

Looking at my face, smeared with the copious discharge of her pussy, coupled with my own saliva, she laughed throatily.

"You very wet, I clean you," she suggested, before pulling me to her for another passionate kiss. Apart from locking tongues she also licked all around my face. Delighting, it seemed, in tasting her own arousal on me.

This licking of my face, far from repulsing me, actually inflamed me further. I'd been hard for the last 30 mins, including the time I'd been licking Consuela. So now, particularly after months of abstinence (other than my recent wanking) I was desperate for relief myself.

"I really need to come," I informed her, grasping her hand and placing it on my pulsing cock.

I'd have been happy for a hand job. Though, after the prolonged cunnilingus I'd just treated her too I was really hoping for a blow-job, which it seemed like she'd promised earlier. Thankfully, Consuela didn't disappoint and was true to her word.

Turning to me with a big smile on her face she confirmed her intentions, "you good to me, I be good for you. You like?" she asked, once more mimicking the action of a blow job.

"God yes," I assured her, as she immediately dipped her head into my groin. Without a hint of reluctance she took hold of my cock and engulfed it, almost to the root, in her hot eager mouth.

It had been some months since I'd any sexual interaction. But it had been several years since I'd been fellated. As our marriage disintegrated the sex dwindled. And the little we had was perfunctory and certainly never included oral.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "so good," almost coming in those first few seconds as the unfamiliar pleasure had an immediate impact on my overcharged senses.

"Go slow," I urged, not wanting to come so quickly. "It's just sooo gorgeous."

Consuela paused briefly, looking up with a huge grin.

"I take time, make you feel good," she assured me, before bobbing her head back down and, more gently now, continued sucking my pulsing cock.

She alternated deep suction with licking the underside of my shaft and gently cupping my balls. Doing her best to maintain eye contact to check how much I was enjoying. In fact, she seemed to be taking as much pleasure in delivering the blow job as I had in receiving it.

"Oh Jeez, this is gorgeous, keep going," I gasped encouragement, writhing on the bed and stiffening my whole body as I tried to delay my impending orgasm.

Consuela did as I asked and kept up her enthusiastic cock sucking. Much as I would have liked it to last longer, after just a few minutes it all got too much for me.

I could feel the spunk boiling in my balls and I knew my orgasm was just moments away. Wanting to alert Consuela - and not imagining she'd want me to explode in her mouth - I tried to pull her head away.

"So close," I gasped, "I'm going to come."

Pursing very briefly in her endeavours, but not pulling away, Consuela looked up with a grin.

"OK, come now," she directed, before bobbing her head back down.

This was all that I needed. My buttocks tightened and I began thrusting my hips upwards.

"Nnngh, nnngh, nnngh, YESSSSSSS........." I grunted, as I released the torrent of spunk that had been building. Not just over the last 30 mins, but over the last several weeks.

Consuela, to her great credit, took it like a trooper. But there was so much that it caused her to gag slightly and pull away. Though this only served to let me see the last spurt splatter against her tongue and lower lip, with the residue then dribbling out her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped, "that was wonderful. Thank you so much. I hope that wasn't too unpleasant," I continued, apologetically.

It had been so long since I'd had a blow job I'd forgotten that some women actually enjoyed performing them. And were not repulsed by the idea - and certainly the act - of sticking a cock in their mouth. My ex-wife certainly appeared to have been like this. And would have absolutely recoiled at the idea of swallowing my jizz.

But Consuela was different.

"Mmm, muito bon (very good)," she grinned, as she used a finger to scoop up some of the spunk that had leaked out of her mouth and fed it back into her mouth. Savouring, in porn star style, the taste and texture.

Then, realising the time, she pushed herself up. "Aargh, I must go home," she alerted me. "You make me late, she scolded with a smile. "But you get condom. Then we fuck," she directed, with a huge, spunky grin.

Pulling on her clothes she had a quick swill in the basin of my bathroom, before giving me one huge cuddle just as she rushed out of the door

So that evening, shortly after Consuela had left, I went out to one of the local supermarkets and bought a large box of condoms. I was confident (with some justification as it turned out) that the next day's promised fuck would not be a one-off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day in work I could think of little else than renewing our activities of the previous evening. Neglecting some of my tasks I raced home from the office, an hour or so before I probably ought to have left. Just before I knocked off I text Consuela to let her know I was on my way. Though, conscious of her marital status, I was discreet enough to keep it vague, in case her husband saw it.

Letting myself in to my apartment I was greeted by a wonderful sight. Consuela was already there, standing in the doorway to my bedroom wearing a satiny purple bra that was - just about - encasing her heaving tits. With matching, flimsy, knickers. Cut very high, almost sheer and showcasing her impressively muscular thighs. Plus, as she turned to the side, her glorious arse. I suspected it wasn't the most expensive lingerie in the world. But God she looked hot.

"Oh sweet Jesus," I exclaimed, "you look stunning." I'm not sure she knew what stunning meant in Portuguese, but it was clear from my reaction that I was FIRMLY in favour of her attire.

"Thank you," she replied, with a big grin. "I'm happy you like."

"God yes, I love it," I assured her, swiftly crossing the short distance between us and enveloping myself in her outstretched arms.

Her tongue was immediately down my throat again as she ground herself against me, whilst I pawed at her tits. Peeling down a bra strap I unleashed one of them from the cup of her bra and suckled greedily on a spectacular, dark chocolate coloured, nipple.

"Nnngh, yes baby," Consuela grunted, as I moved a hand down into the waistband of her kickers and started to rub against her pussy. She was soaking wet and my finger slid straight into her.

For a minute or so she was content to feel me fingering her. But it was clear that her mind - and her body - were set on other things.

Pulling away from me (I was still fully clothed at this stage) she demanded, "put on condom and fuck me."

Taking her by the hand I dragged her towards the bed, tearing off my clothes as we went.

As my rigid cock sprang free Consuela looked at me with passion writ large on her beautiful face.

"Rapida, rapida, fuck me now," she demanded, as I clumsily tore open a condom from its wrapper and peeled it onto my aching dick.

With it firmly in place I pushed her onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. I'd planned to take my time and savour the moment. But Consuela had other ideas.

Grasping my hips she pulled me towards her, arching upwards to meet my incoming dick. Moments later I was inside her, sliding straight into her already well lubricated pussy.

"Ooooh, shit," I grunted, "this feels so good."

"Sim, sim, good, good," she assured. "Fuck me, fuck me," she reiterated, pulling me tighter to her.

So I concentrated on doing just that.

Consuela's apparent desperation - if anything greater even than mine - was a huge turn on. In fact, she was so desperate it meant I was focusing all my efforts on catching up with her. So there was little danger of me popping too soon.

A little as my pussy licking had been the previous day there was no finesse or sensuality in my actions - nor indeed those of Consuela. It was pure, raw, unbridled fucking.

I wrapped my arms around her to give myself maximum purchase and I was hammering away at her. The harder and deeper I went the more passionately she responded.

Wanting to provide maximum pleasure for Consuela - but also to satisfy my own selfish needs - I bent forward and recommenced sucking on a meaty nipple. Alternating the pressure and suction to establish what worked best for her.

It seemed that whatever I did worked as, beneath me, she was moaning and grunting at my exertions, whilst gripping me tightly with both her arms and her pussy muscles.

"Rapida, rapida, fuck me, fuck me," she exhorted once more.

I was now pounding away at her, grasping her hard as I powered into her eager pussy. The sweat was dripping off us, with the bed and mattress, cheap as it was, creaking and bouncing at the unaccustomed pressure we were exerting on it.

My ex-wife had seldom come through intercourse - and I knew that was true of most women - but I felt increasingly confident that Consuela was in the group that were able to.

I could feel her pussy clenching tightly around my cock and her breathing was coming in short gasps. Moments later my thoughts were confirmed.

"Sim, sim, sim..........close.... close....." she groaned as she tremored and squirmed beneath me.

"AARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she cried, seconds later, as a huge orgasm hit her, causing her to further shudder and gasp below me.

Pausing briefly (though still encased in her pussy) I looked down to see her chest heaving and small aftershocks triggering her abdomen to switch slightly. But she was clearly not done yet.

"More, more," she demanded, as she pulled me back down towards her. "Fuck me, fuck me," she urged.

Now that I'd been able to bring her to orgasm I concentrated more on my own needs. I was massively turned on and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. So much so that, though I'd loved to have tried multiple positions, I just needed to hammer away in missionary. Plus I was confident that we'd have lots of opportunities for a little more variety.

Consuela was now the one to grasp me tightly, gripping my hips and arse hard as she pulled me deep into her.

I could sense that she was fast approaching a second orgasm. And I knew my own was now imminet.

"Aaaargh, arrrgh, SIMMMMMMM!" she shrieked as another climax was upon her, with this the final trigger for me.

"FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!" I cried, as I exploded into the condom, shaking with the intensity of my release.

Collapsing on to the bed we lay there catching our breath, cased in sweat, but mutually satisfied.

Finally rousing herself, Consuela looked down at me.

"You good man. And good fuck," she reported, with a huge grin.

"Obrigado, you too," I laughed in response, as I pulled her to me for a warm, companionable, hug.

Sadly, Consuela still had other apartment to attend to so, after a quick shower, she got dressed and was on her way. Though not without promising - in fact demanding - regular repeat performances.

Indeed, for the next week or so we were insatiable, unable to keep our hands off each other. Consuela disclosed that her husband, whilst a decent man, was much older than her and disinterested in sex.

Clearly our time together was limited by her domestic situation (mundane as it appeared to be). But Consuela worked 6 days a week in our complex. Every day that she was there she would come to my apartment and we'd engage in more frenzied lovemaking. Usually at the end of her shift, when I returned from work. But sometimes, if I was working from home, we'd grab an opportunity in the middle of the day.

It was hard to know who desired each other the most. But I think Consuela just about shaded it!

"Vem ca (come here), give me your cock," she'd demand, with a sleazy grin, as soon as she walked through my door of my apartment.

Or she'd drag me to the bed and, reprising our first time together, straddle my face with her pussy, insisting, "lick me, make me come."

I was always happy to do this. Turning her on turned me on too. And it wasn't as though it was all one way traffic either. Consuela was always eager to reciprocate and was as desperate to have my cock insider her - pussy or mouth - as I was to insert it.

So our arrangement (relationship would have been over stating it) suited and satisfied us both. I really was fond of her, but with her marital status and my reluctance to commit to any emotional attachment we were content with just fucking each others brains out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One afternoon I returned from the office shortly after lunch to finish up a report in my apartment. But I was hoping I'd be able to connect with Consuela as a diversion from my work. As I climbed the stairs to my third floor apartment I noticed that Consuela's cleaning trolley was parked outside a storage cupboard on the second floor.

Thinking, initially, that I'd let her know I was back I diverted down the corridor towards it. The door to the cupboard was open and I saw Consuela inside, leaning over a pile of laundry to get some sheets.

Sensing my presence she turned her head, breaking into a big smile when she saw it was me.

Before she had time to straighten up and turn towards me I swiftly shut the door and grasped her from behind, as I began nuzzling on the back of her neck. An action that I knew really aroused her.

"Oh sim, sim, (yes, yes), boa, boa (good, good)," she purred in Portuguese, as I snaked a hand between her legs.

She was wearing her cleaner's overall which I knew, from a lot of recent experience, had poppers to fasten it in place. Undoing a few of the lower poppers I pulled the hem of it apart so I could gain full access to her pussy.

"Oooh, oooh, ooooh," she gasped as I started rubbing her pussy. Initially over her knickers but then I moved my hand around to reach into the waistband.

At this stage she was standing upright, but still facing away from me. Giving myself even better access I tore open all of the fasteners on her overall and swiftly pulled down her knickers.

Consuela leaned forward to give me even greater access to her pussy. Which I took full advantage of by inserting a couple of fingers into her, whilst I reached around with my other hand to play with her prominent clitoris.

At this stage we'd been fucking, almost daily, for several weeks. So we knew each other's bodies well. But, perhaps as a result of my senses being heightened by the location I was impossibly turned on. But so, it seemed, was Consuela. She was wiggling her gorgeous arse and pushing back against my finger as I burrowed it inside her.

I kept condoms in the bedside locker, back in my apartment. So I had none with me. I was desperate to be inside her. But didn't want to break the spell by pulling up my trousers and traipsing upstairs to get them. Taking a chance I began to rub my achingly hard cock against her pussy lips.

"Oh Dues, sim, sim," Consuela gasped as I rubbed, more vigorously, against the underside of her pussy. There appeared no sign of hesitancy, or concern, at my unrubbered state. But I didn't want to presume.

"I so want to fuck you," I murmured into her ear. "Is that OK?"

Twisting her head backwards she looked me in the eye, with passion and lust burning as bright as I'd ever seen it. "Sim, yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard," she insisted.

So, still taking my time and giving her a further chance to back out, I slowly eased my cock into her eager pussy.

"Aaarghhh," was her only response - at least verbally - as she exhaled with pleasure at the insertion.