Mozambiquan Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From our time together over the last several weeks it seemed that Consuela was keen on vigorous, almost frenzied, fucking. But I was determined, at first, to take this more slowly. Partly to build the pleasure and anticipation for her. And partly because I was so turned on by the illicit setting of our tryst - but mainly by the enhanced sensitivity of the bareback sex - that I feared I'd pop to soon.

"God, this is so good," I hissed, cognizant that we needed to be quiet in case anyone walked down the corridor.

"Aaghh, sim, sim. Good, good." Consuela concurred, as I began to fuck her more energetically. She was still bending forward, over a pile of sheets, as I held on to her hips and now began to fuck her in earnest.

I unclipped her bra and reached round to grasped her meaty breasts with both hands and began tweaking her nipples. As quiet as we were trying to be I was conscious of the "slap, slap" of my groin on her arse as I powered into her. I felt I could almost hear her squelching, so wet were we with a mixture of sweat and arousal.

Consuela added to that arousal by reaching down and starting to play with herself. It was a tactic she often used, frigging her clit as I ploughed away in her juicy pussy. But it seemed even hornier than normal. Plus, most of all, the fact that I could feel every ridge and nodulation of my cock in her wet pussy.

"Oh sim, sim, yes, yessss," she urged me on. "I come soon," she encouraged.

I was close myself, but the fear of discovery was, in some ways, taking a little of the edge of my arousal. So I concentrated my efforts on bringing Consuela to orgasm before my own climax hit.

As her breathing shortened I was now pounding away, deep and hard, as she squirmed in front of me.

"Me too," I warned, though I remained determined to try and delay my impeding orgasm until I could bring Consuela to hers.

I slowed down a little but kept pumping away, as deep as I was able. Then, grasping her hips again to give myself maximum traction, I went into overdrive. Fucking in a frenzy of sweat and bodily fluids as I drove Consuela on to orgasm.

"OOOOhhhh, oooooooh, OOOHHHHHH, Dues, Dues, Dues. SIMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" she shivered and gasped, in a low, guttural, growl. Doing her best to keep the volume low as we had no idea if anyone was passing on the corridor just outside the door of the store cupboard.

I'm afraid that Consuela's orgasm meant that my resolve finally left me.

"Shit, shit, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" I grunted as I exploded inside her, spewing multiple squirts of spunk deep into her pussy.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," I apologised, as I finally withdrew. I looked down at my still half hard cock, coated in a sheen of spunk and pussy juice, with a trickle of this spunk slowly seeping out of her.

As she straightened up and turned towards me I was delighted - and very relieved - to see a smile on Consuela's face.

"You very bad man," she scolded. But with her teeth and eyes glistening, as she pulled me in for a huge hug. "No condom and no wait to get to room," she added, with a grin.

"I couldn't resist," I explained, "you are just so gorgeous." But then, turning more serious, "you have contraception, you take the pill?" I inquired, mimicking the action of swallowing a tablet."

Initially Consuela looked at me perplexed, so I then mimicked a pregnant belly.

"No baby?" I asked, as I did this.

"No, no baby," she laughed lustily, as she finally realised my concern. "But you still bad, bad, man," she scolded. "But I like you," she assured me, as she pulled me in for a big hug.

For a minute or so we held each other in a warm embrace, with the realisation hitting us both that we'd taken another step forward in our relationship. Finally breaking apart, Consuela pulled her overall around her.

"Vamos (let's go)," she directed. "O banho de chuveiro."

Then seeing me look perplexed, she smiled, "Shower," she grinned, "wash my pussy." she smiled, mimicking the action. Which caused my dick to rear once more. God, everything was turning me on at this juncture.

I let her leave the storeroom first to check no-one was in the corridor. Once I knew the coast was clear we raced to my apartment, where, after a quick shower we enjoyed another frenzied quickie before she had to depart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But that step was, to some extent, the last significant one we made. We still continued to fuck like crazy for several more weeks. Though now exclusively in my apartment, rather than store cupboards! But, with Consuela's martial status, we were never able to meet apart from there, with the secrecy it provided.

I'd been working in Portugal for approaching six months now and the project was coming to an end. There was an opportunity to make the move permanent and the company I was supporting were keen for that to happen. But my heart wasn't in it. I realised I'd been, to some extent, running away from my issues. But I left felt strong enough to return and re-build my life.

I let Consuela know that I was soon moving back to the UK. Despite a few tears she was also aware that we had no future together. And nor did either of us want one. But we enjoyed a few magnificent valedictory fucks as we made the most of our last week or so together.

I left with incredibly fond - and extremely horny - memories. And a predilection for full figured, short haired, black women that continues to this day!