Mr. 18 Inch Goes Bi

Story Info
Daizy Cooper and Wolf Hudson entertain Mr. 18 Inch.
1.9k words
3.45
6.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Tony Duncan, a tall, dark-skinned and muscular African American Porn Star who really needs no introduction. Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, Tony Duncan was known as Mr. 18 Inch. His huge Black dick has plowed through Porn stars like Randi Storm, a tall, sexy blonde lady who loves interracial anal, and Montana Gunn and Amber Wood. He surprised many when he starred in a transgender video with the likes of transgender star Vo D'Balm, but that's alright. Sexual fluidity among Black men is alright nowadays...

After almost two decades away from the limelight, Tony Duncan has returned to the adult film industry. The tall, average-looking and overly endowed Black gentleman wants to explore certain things. In the 1990s and early 2000s, Black male Porn stars had to walk the straight and narrow path. Nowadays, there are Black men who get paid to fuck both cisgender women and transgender women in the same videos, and nobody hawks them about it. Tony Duncan feels this is the right time for an epic return to the adult film industry...

"We are excited to have you with us," said Wolf Hudson, and the slim, brown-haired and pale-skinned bisexual Porn actor greeted the legendary Tony Duncan with a smile. After the success of the interracial bisexual scene which he shot with the sexy African American starlet Lotus Lain and the hunky Black athlete John Johnson, Wolf Hudson wants to make more bisexual interracial Porn. Is there anything wrong with that?

"Glad to be here," said Tony Duncan, and Wolf Hudson then introduced him to his frequent collaborator, a sexy young Black woman named Daizy Cooper. Tony Duncan smiled at Daizy Cooper and held out his hand, but the young Black female Porn star gave him a hug instead. Daizy Cooper is sexy, emotional and bubbly, and that's just the way she gets down. Tony Duncan found the younger woman's energy quite appealing...

"You're a legend, sir, I can't wait to work with you," Daizy Cooper said as she hugged Tony Duncan real hard. Wolf Hudson smiled at Tony Duncan and Daizy Cooper. The tall, middle-aged Black man seemed like a cool dude and after he cleared medical and signed the contract, he was immediately put to work. The adult film industry hasn't been the same since Mr. 18 Inch retired, and it's about time a new generation got to experience his might and wisdom...

In one of Mr. 18 Inch's first modern scenes, Wolf Hudson paired him with a sultry, big-booty brunette named Dana Dearmond. Wolf Hudson had sex with Dana Dearmond before and found her great in bed and fun to work with. Time to see if Tony Duncan still got the magic. Dana Dearmond is a fine White mama with an angelic face, nice tits, a curvy body and a huge round ass. Seriously, what Black man wouldn't want a piece of her?

"Welcome back, stranger," Dana Dearmond said as she greeted Tony Duncan, playing the role of the forlorn wife of a busy executive. Clad in a dark gray suit, Tony Duncan looked the part of the busy business executive. Pulling Dana into his arms, Tony Duncan kissed her, and then the two of them began to do their thing. Mr. 18 Inch propped Dana Dearmond on the kitchen table, spread her creamy White thighs, and began eating her pussy...

"Hmm, you taste delicious," Mr. 18 Inch said as he inhaled Dana Dearmond's scent and ate her pussy. Dana Dearmond lay there, her thighs spread, and she rubbed her erect nipples as Tony Duncan ate her pussy like a hungry man. Prior to working with Tony Duncan, Dana Dearmond did her research on him. The tall, unassuming Black gentleman made a fortune as a Porn star in the 1990s and early 2000s by fucking scores of White women on screen. Of course, he's also fucked a few transgender women, but that doesn't bother Dana Dearmond. The adult film industry is filled with closeted bisexual men...

"Hmm, don't stop," Dana Dearmond said, and the sultry, world-famous Porn star, known to have social anxiety, finally relaxed and enjoyed as Mr. 18 Inch feasted on her pussy. Mr. 18 Inch fingered Dana Dearmond's snatch and sucked on her clit, loving the way she reacted. After more than two decades away from the adult film industry, Tony Duncan still knew how to pleasure his female co-stars. Dana Dearmond shuddered violently as she climaxed, thanks to Mr. 18 Inch's expert tongue and fingering action...

"Take your time, sweetness," Mr. 18 Inch told Dana Dearmond, as she knelt before him and marveled at his dick. Tony Duncan is the proud owner of eighteen inches of Black dick, and women, men, and transgender persons have marveled at his sexual power. Dana Dearmond, the world's hottest MILF and a seasoned Queen of Porn, hesitated to tackle such a challenge. Dana Dearmond took a deep breath before taking Tony Duncan's aforementioned eighteen inches into her mouth. Time to get to work...

"Hmm, you're thick but I got it," Dana Dearmond paused to say to Mr. 18 Inch and then she resumed sucking his dick. Soon, Dana Dearmond had Tony Duncan hard as a rock. He put on a condom, and lay on the couch. Dana Dearmond climbed on top of Tony Duncan and grabbed his long and thick Black penis. Locking eyes with Tony Duncan, Dana Dearmond inserted his thick member into her vagina. That's right, Dana Dearmond's vagina can accommodate eighteen inches of thick Black dick. The gal is a trooper, for real!

"Ride me," Tony Duncan said, and Dana Dearmond grinned and did just that. Resting her hands on Tony Duncan's shoulders, Dana Dearmond rode him for all he was worth. Tony Duncan sucked on Dana Dearmond's tits and smacked her thick White ass as he slammed his thick dark dick into her pussy. Dana Dearmond screamed like a wild woman as Tony Duncan proceeded to dick her down. The two of them fucked energetically in this fashion until the scene ended...

"That was awesome," Dana Dearmond said, and she thanked her co-star Tony Duncan and director Wolf Hudson for a wonderful time. Tony Duncan was all smiles after his successful scene. Over the next few weeks, Mr. 18 Inch filmed several other scenes with hot women of all hues. Tony Duncan even did a three-way with sexy Black female Porn star Kira Noir, and hot blonde MILF newcomer Joslyn Jane, star of the sexy and controversial Black Patrol Porn series. Yeah, things were looking up for Mr. 18 Inch...

"This is going to be so hot," Daizy Cooper said as she got naked, and the sexy young Black woman joined Tony Duncan and Wolf Hudson in bed for a hot three-way. They went home to celebrate Mr. 18 Inch's success. Wolf Hudson got naked and smiled at Daizy Cooper and Tony Duncan. The slim, brown-haired young bisexual White guy loves fucking both Black women and Black men. He enjoyed fucking Daizy Cooper's sweet Black pussy and bisexual Black male Porn star Monaco Evans fine ass during a bisexual interracial scene they shot together. Good times...

"Let's do this," Mr. 18 Inch said, and Wolf Hudson grinned and joined Daizy Cooper in sucking the tall middle-aged Black man's huge Black dick. Tony Duncan sighed happily as he got his dick sucked by a freaky young Black woman and a horny young bisexual White man. For a heteroflexible Black man like Tony Duncan, it doesn't get hotter than this. Wolf Hudson sucked Tony Duncan's balls while Daizy Cooper amazingly deep-throated his huge Black dick. Let the fun really begin...

"Your balls are delicious," Wolf Hudson said to Tony Duncan, and he winked at Daizy Cooper, who continued to suck on the brotha's huge Black dick. The three of them continued with their fun. Daizy Cooper sucked on Wolf Hudson's big White cock while Tony Duncan came up behind her. The young Black woman bravely accepted his huge Black dick in her pussy. Gripping Daizy Cooper's narrow hips, Mr. 18 Inch thrust his huge Black dick deep into her snatch. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Daizy Cooper paused to say, and she resumed sucking on Wolf Hudson's pale cock as Mr. 18 Inch slammed his big dark dick deep into her pussy. Tony Duncan has fucked hundreds of White women's vaginas, but Black pussy is still a favorite of his. Wolf Hudson groaned in pleasure as Daizy Cooper sucked his big White cock. The freaky young Black woman was something else, and Wolf Hudson couldn't get enough of her.

As the night rolled on, the three sexual adventurers continued with their wanton explorations. Tony Duncan sat back and watched as Wolf Hudson put Daizy Cooper on all fours, lubricated her butt hole and worked his pale cock into her ass. Wolf Hudson winked at Mr. 18 Inch as he filled Daizy Cooper's butt hole with his huge White cock. Wolf Hudson loves to fuck Black women in the ass. Of course, he's also fond of fucking bisexual Black men in the ass, something that Porn star Monaco Evans found out about a while back...

"Hmm, Daizy, do you love having White dick up your Black ass?" Wolf Hudson teased her as he fucked her. Daizy Cooper groaned and fingered her pussy as Wolf Hudson's big White cock filled her butt hole. Tony Duncan rejoined the action, silencing Daizy Cooper's squeals and groans by giving her eighteen inches of pure Black cock to suck on. Wolf Hudson and Mr. 18 Inch exchanged dap as they fucked Daizy Cooper's holes, servicing her at both ends. The two studs worked their lady friend over until she couldn't take it anymore and tapped out...

"Ever fucked a strong Black man up the ass?" Mr. 18 Inch asked Wolf Hudson, who grinned and shook his head. As Daizy Cooper looked on, Wolf Hudson put Tony Duncan on all fours and made him suck his thick White cock. After Mr. 18 Inch polished his pale cock, Wolf Hudson lubricated his ass and then began fucking him. Daizy Cooper smiled and fingered her pussy as she watched Wolf Hudson slide his thick White cock up Mr. 18 Inch's smooth Black ass. Can White cocks fit inside the butt holes of bisexual Black men? Apparently so!

"Oh yeah, take this cock," Wolf Hudson said, and he gripped Mr. 18 Inch's hips and slammed his thick pale cock up his ass. Tony Duncan groaned as he got fucked in the ass by another man for the first time. Tony Duncan has fucked many cisgender women in the mouth, vagina and butt hole, and come to think of it, he has also fucked many transgender women's mouths and asses, but he's never taken a cock up his ass before. Wolf Hudson filled Tony Duncan's Black ass with his pale cock, savoring every minute of it...

Daizy Cooper rejoined the action, and silenced Mr. 18 Inch's manly screams by giving him something to do. Grabbing his thick dark dick, Daizy sucked him to full hardness and then got on all fours. Tony Duncan thrust his big Black cock into Daizy Cooper's pussy as Wolf Hudson continued to plow his huge White cock up his Black ass. The hot three-way interracial bisexual action continued, and the three lovers melted into each other like a beautiful sexual symphony...

"Welcome to the bisexual world," Daizy Cooper said to Tony Duncan as she kissed him goodnight, and Wolf Hudson gave the tall, middle-aged Black man a manly hug. Tony Duncan thanked his co-stars for a wonderful time and headed home. Mr. 18 Inch felt like a million bucks as he drove through the streets of Van Nuys in California. The world is ready for a bisexual Black male Porn star to rock all kinds of genres, as Porn star Sean Michaels has recently proven, and Mr. 18 Inch is going to take the adult film industry by storm!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers