Mr. Agarwal Invades Amit's Thoughts

Story Info
Amit hides his deepest secret, before his boss finds out
1.4k words
4.11
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within no time, Mr. Agarwal had my shirt opened and tossed it aside. He now had full access to my bare chest. He licked his lips hinting that he liked what he saw. Perhaps, he imagined me to be his dessert tonight. Sitting on his mahogany table, I had wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to explore my bare torso. His moans turned me on with every passing moment and I was getting wetter and wetter. I was enjoying this slow torture.

His rough hands felt wonderful on my chest as he caressed every part of it, stopping on my nipples, which had hardened -- partly due to the cold air of the air conditioner and partly due to his touch. I moaned and bit my lips when he pinched my nipples gently, as if not wanting to hurt me. "Amit, you have made me so horny tonight. I wish to rip your clothes off and make love you right now. But, I want to prolong it. I want you to enjoy these moments with me". His words made me moan approvingly and I smiled at it. He leaned forward and kissed my left nipple, biting it in the process. I held his head closer to my chest, not wanting to let it go. I had, by now, gone too far to stop anything. I wanted Mr. Agarwal very badly. I wanted him to make passionate love to me. I wanted him to take me completely tonight.

His grunts became louder as he continued to lick and bite my nipples, eliciting moans from me. I held on to his head as his mouth explored every inch of my bare chest. The grip of his hands on my waist became tighter as he kissed around my neck, giving me love bites every now and then. With my eyes closed, I had surrendered to Mr. Agarwal completely. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, not wanting to let go of him. It had been just seven odd hours since the first time he had laid his hand on my thigh during the meeting. Seven hours later, here we were, in his cosy cabin, with him exploring my body. And, it has just started. I had never felt so intimate with him from the time I joined this organization.

Mr. Agarwal now got up, satisfied with those intimate minutes of exploring my upper body. He looked down and by now, my arousal was at its peak. Both of us could see the big, wet patch apparent on my trousers. The next moment, we looked at each other. He smiled naughtily and I looked down, blushing.

"It is time for you now to let me enjoy the rest of you, baby", he said drunkenly. His voice had started to sound husky due to lust filling inside him. I replied with a sigh and closed my eyes invitingly.

Five months earlier...

I had finished my masters in marketing and was excited to begin my career with Globus Inc. situated in Mumbai. I had been researching about it for a month before I got the call from them to attend an interview. I had been nervous about the interview panel, until I saw the gentleman, probably in his late sixties, dressed immaculately in dark blue suit. Belying his age, his stature was that of a retired boxer. He stood tall at more than six feet, making me look like a dwarf at five feet five inches. He had introduced himself to me as Mr. Agarwal, the Director of the company, with a firm handshake. The grip was gentle, yet firm, lingering a little more than what a normal handshake would be. He was smiling throughout the interview and seemed to be genuinely interested in everything that I was saying.

It seemed like only a few minutes and Mr. Agarwal got up, looking determined. Mr. Saxena, who was the Managing Director of the firm, got up too and they both walked out of the interview as I kept looking at them anxiously. My hands were clammy and I felt very nervous. I wondered if I had goofed up with anything during the interview. As I looked around, the door opened again and Mr. Agarwal walked back in. This time, he wasn't followed by Mr. Saxena. The smile on his face seemed to say something. He walked slowly towards me and stood behind my chair. I made an attempt to turn back on my chair, but he stopped it swivelling by placing his hands firmly on my shoulders. I felt a strange sensation inside me as he leaned closer to my left ear. I clenched my fists on my trousers hoping that he would not be able to hear my thudding heartbeats.

"Mr. Amit, I... err... Mr. Saxena and I feel that your candidature is very valuable to our company. We are delighted to welcome you to our firm. Congratulations!" With that, his grip on my shoulders loosened and he swivelled my chair towards him. He towered above me and it seemed like he was not a person to be messed with, in any way.

That night...

You may think of me as someone to be crazy, but I cannot help the thoughts that were bothering me since the time I came back home after the interview. I would have liked to call my friends and talk to them about my success, but I just wanted to get back to my flat. The drive seemed to get longer and longer with my mind battling thoughts rushing from all corners. I drove to my home, opened the gate, then the main door, got inside and locked it, all mechanically. I was present physically but my mind was still in the interview room. I did not understand what was happening to me. I needed a shower badly.

I had been lucky to find this flat which had a bath tub. I was a person who loved lying in the tub, taking all my time bathing and sinking into reminiscence. I took my clothes off one by one and got into the bath tub which was bubbling with lather and the warmth of the water felt too good on my tired body. I closed my eyes, lying back and letting the warm, soapy water caress my body like wet clouds. The moment I had my eyes closed, I saw Mr. Agarwal looking intently at me, smiling. I shuddered and opened my eyes. I felt relieved that I was the only one in my bath room. I sighed at my folly and laid back once again, closing my eyes. I did not wanted to be distracted. But, here it was, the thought of Mr. Agarwal looking at me, as if trying to find my secrets. I opened my eyes again and rose up. It felt very strange, watching myself in the mirror in front of me. My naked body was covered with lather, which was now slowly dripping down into the bath tub. For the first time, I kept staring at my body.

At a height of five feet five inches, I was slim, yet curvy. My body, devoid of any hairs made it smooth and shiny. I bit my lips and gazed down at my manhood, which now hinted a slight arousal. I gasped in surprise and shyness. Damn, why was I getting aroused now? And, why am I seeing Mr. Agarwal in my thoughts? I tried to shake his image off my mind, but it was in vain. I closed my eyes and reached my aroused manhood, feeling it gently. I sighed at this and my body shuddered in pleasure. I felt like my legs would give up and I did not wanted to deny my body of this moment. I found myself laying back in the bath tub. The warm water felt good once again, the fragrant foam covering my body.

I closed my eyes once again, with my hand caressing my manhood in gentle strokes. Mr. Agarwal appeared once again in my thoughts, this time with a naughty grin on his face. I bit my lips, blushing, but I did not fight his vision away. It was voyeuristic, yet it felt amazing. Imagining Mr. Agarwal looking at me, I came hard inside the bath tub, moaning his name.

Moments later, I opened my eyes to the silence in my flat. My cheeks had reddened and I felt taken. But, nobody would know about this. It was my deepest secret.

To be continued...