Big City Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
James realizes his flatmate bangs more than cheerleaders.
2.9k words
4.55
26.2k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

College!!! Finally out of my parents grasp, away from the loser rednecks of my town. A clean state where no one knows me and I don't know anyone either. It was a bit overwhelming, to be sure, but I was mostly excited about being in the big city.

My name is James and I am 18, opting for a degree in political science. I grew up in a pretty rural area and was bullied a little for not really fitting into the mold of what a guy is supposed to be down there. Nothing too serious, but it did lead me to being pretty reserved, shy and submissive.

My flatmate Carl was the polar opposite, but fortunately was a nice enough dude. Whereas I was short and thin, he was tall, buff, and confident. Another difference was that while I struggled with getting girls to even notice me, he struggled with batting them off! He had brought one home during our first week we lived together and, from what I could hear through the walls, he knew what he was doing. His phone buzzed non stop with chicks reaching out to him.

We didn't really talk about it all that much, considering I was a virgin, but he did mention jokingly that he needed a challenge and getting college girls was too easy. He had a side gig as a personal trainer and I'm guessing he met a lot of girls that way. Lucky bastard.

The first couple of weeks went by pretty quickly. Carl was in his third year so of course knew people already. I settled in with a small group of nerdy/punk kids and it was nice building up that camaraderie. I had a few of my buds over on Thursday after classes and we were just relaxing over a few joints and watching music videos. We were having a great time and didn't hear Carl enter, drenched in sweat after his latest workout.

"Whoa, smells like Cheech and Chong moved in here" he chuckled as he walked in.  Per usual, I passed the joint up to him and let him have a pull. He exhaled, laughing as he said "you guys and your reggie ass weed." His eyes scanned my friend group and he stopped on Brice, the moody goth one in our group who I honestly got along with best.

"Carl!" Brice said excitedly as he jumped out of his seat. He hopped up and gave him a big hug, which I found odd for multiple reasons, not least Carl being so sweaty. Brice looked up at him with doe eyes and bit his bottom lip. They were partially obscured by the couch but I could swear Carl lifted him up a little...or maybe Brice was on his tippy toes. Either way, Brice had a look on his face not unlike the look Carl gets from girls. They chatted as Carl walked back to his room and then I heard the door shut behind them.

I sat there wide eyed, glancing at the rest of my group who were all stifling laughter. It was clear that the laughter was at my country bumpkin shock. Before I could open my mouth they were in tears laughing, smoking billowing everywhere.

"You really didn't know?" My friend Greg asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Know what?! What do you mean?"

Laughter again.

"Brice is bi. He's probably got a mouth full of your roomies dick right now, man."

At this point they all lost it.

Now look,  I was pretty progressive on these things despite my upbringing, but this being so open about it rocked me to my core. It was like looking behind the curtain at a whole other universe. I didn't know how to react.

"Whoa, I had no idea" I settled on. "Carl is always knee deep in girls."

"He's an equal opportunity type of guy" my friend Trevor added before they all laughed at me again. Stoned out of my mind, I joined the laughing too. I really had no problem with it, but it fascinated me too. Everyone was so cavalier about it.

"Yeah, they roomed together last year in the dorms and got close" Trevor said looking me in the eye and laughing some more.

Whoooa...what did that mean. I had to know more but given that they were both in the other room and I was stoned and embarrassed as all hell. I kept my mouth shut. We continued to smoke and watch TV. The internet dropped momentarily causing the video to buffer....I could hear Carl's bed rocking lightly and Brice moaning in a feminine way. The TV kicked back and I kept my eyes and ears lazer focused on it.

II

The get together broke up shortly after with my friends, minus Brice, heading back to their dorms and apartments. I turned off the TV and walked as quietly as I could to my room, silently closing the door. I laid there in my stoned stupor for a while until I heard movement in Carl's room and giggling. Curiosity got the better of me and I crawled over to my shared wall with Carl and pressed my ear to the wall. Still as a statue, I picked up bits and pieces of their conversation.

"Damn, you really needed that, huh Brianna?"

"My name is Brice, dickwad" Brice giggled back. "But yes, I did. The hook ups I had back home just weren't the same."

"Mmmhmmm, I bet. I missed this ass too. So smooth and looks like you've been keeping up with those squats."

Unbeknownst to me, Carl slipped some fingers into Brice's hole and started playing around with his prostate.

"Now, tell me again, what's your name?"

I could hear Brice moaning and shuffling around.

"Unghh, oh fuck, Brianna"  Brice said in a sweet girly voice.

"And mine?"

"Ooomph...ungh...daddy"

"Good girl, now where do you want me to put my cock?"

"In my pussy, daddy, please please"

And then they were at it again. I didn't have to be near the wall anymore to pick up on Brice being completely railed. It got really raunchy and loud, with Carl saying he couldn't wait to drop "another load in your sloppy cunt" and Brice giving it back in equal measure by begging him to go harder.

I crawled back to my bed and slipped under the covers. My dick was so hard and my mind was racing. I felt disoriented and confused. My dick was hard from hearing two guys having sex. Was it because I wanted to switch places with Carl...or Brice? This was too taboo to bring myself to touch my dick. I tossed and turned until I fell asleep.

III

I didn't have my first class until 10 am on Friday so fortunately Carl was already out of the apartment. I got my stuff together, opened my door, and walked to campus. I tried pushing last night's events our of my head, but my dick was still pulsating.

Outside of that, class was mostly uneventful and I headed to the library to study before my next class. I was sitting at am empty table in the corner for about 15 minutes before I was interrupted by Brice placing his bag on the table and sliding into a seat across from me.

He gave me a slightly embarrassed smile and said "hey, sorry about last night! It was fun, but I just hadn't had a chance to see Carl since before summer break...I hope we didn't make too much noise."

My jaw dropped and my face got red. My plan was not to bring it up at all and just pretend like it had never happened.

Brice broke into a warm smile and simply said "I know it must be culture shock for you...hell, if you'd told me I'd be like this before enrolling here I wouldn't have believed you. I don't know how this makes you feel, but I hope we can still be friends. If not, it was nice knowing you for this short time."

I looked up at Brice, still dumbfounded.

"Um oh, well, it's fine by me. I was just surprised more than anything. I had no idea.....we can still be friends" I said, forcing an awkward smile. "Do I need to worry about things being weird with Carl?"

"Weird how?" Brice replied with a grin.

"Um, well, you said you didn't used to be like this until you guys were roommates and..."

"Carl has never made me do anything I didn't want to do," Brice interrupted softly. "Bottom line is, you don't have to worry about things being weird. He is VERY open about sex. It's a long story of why and how it happened for me, but I can share if you have time."

"Well," I fumbled for an excuse before realizing that both my dick and confused mind needed more details, "ok, tell me."

Brice smiled and laid out the entire story, not once breaking eye contact with me.

Long story short, there had been some friction between the two being dormmates, with Brice being an alt goth guy and Brice being a jock. Brice was mostly respectful, but a little rough around the edges when it came to sharing a living space.  More than a few times, Brice would come home tired only to find a sock on the door, sending him to the library or student lounge to pass time in anger while Carl banged the brains out of his recent conquest. Brice would stumble in tired later on, dodging Magnum condom wrappers, clothes, and lube bottles along the way.

Surprisingly to Brice, when he brought it up with Carl, the latter was surprisingly open and accommodating with him. He apologized and joked that while he couldn't fix his sex drive, he'd see if he could take his business to the lady's dorm or, worst case scenario, call it a day and rub one out.

Sure enough, less than a week later, Brice walked in on Carl jacking off. His gasp at seeing the size of Carl's cock must have been heard dormwide. He had seen some of his classmates dicks in the shower, but this was so much different. For a lack of better explanation, it was a porno cock. Nine inches long, slightly curved with a pair of huge balls hanging low. It made him feel dizzy with a mix of awe and disgust.

Carl made a half-hearted attempt to cover his cock with a towel and just grinned sheepishly. "OH shit, sorry bro! Guess I lost track of time. But damn, look how hot this chick is" Carl said as he nodded at the petite goth stripper rubbing her pussy on screen.

...

"I'm guessing he may have known I would be home and had that video up and his junk out on purpose, me being goth and all" Brice smiled at me, "but oh well..." he said dreamily before continuing.

...

"Come on, dude" Brice said exasperatedly to Carl, his voice trailing off as Carl slightly uncovered his cock.

"Sorry, man, I can put a sock out there when I'm doing this too, just didn't think about it. I gotta finish, though, my balls are killing me from stopping. I'll try to make it quick if you want to bounce for just a few minutes."

Without giving Brice a chance to move, Carl resumed stroking and flung the towel off.  Brice was in too much shock that he just stood there, the pit in his stomach warming to admiration and awe. His eyes were glued to Carl's rod and he started getting a little horny too.

"Cop a squat, dude" Carl said while patting the open spot next to him. As in a trance, Brice obediently sat down, trying to watch the porn but continously being drawn back to taking in Carl's cock.

"She's hot, huh?" Carl said, gently nudging

Brice.

"Yeah, man, fuck" Brice slurred without looking at the screen at all.

"Yeah, wish she was sitting next to me working my cock. I'd fill her up." Carl continued, angling his cock slightly toward Brice. "How about you help me out, dude? No shame here. You can't seem to keep your eyes off of it " Carl chuckled.

Before Brice could utter a response or come up with an excuse, Brad dragged Brice's hand over to it, wrapping it around his shaft and slowly rubbing it up and down.

"Mmmm fuck yeah, dude. Keep it going" Brad sighed and Brice continued stroking him off. For his part, Brice was completely enthralled. He moved his hand up and down Brad's seemingly neverending shaft, touching Brads cockhead and cupping his balls on the way down.

Brice took it all in. It was so hard and long. So much different from his own average sized dick. He marveled at how it seemed to radiate warmth. It was so inviting and daunting at the same time.

"Mmm yeah, dude, keep one hand on my sack and use the other one to stroke.."

Brice dutifully complied, finding it increasingly hard to do sitting to the side of Brad. He tried his best for a minute or so, his own cock stretching his own tight black jeans, before Brad stood up right infront of him, cock pointing directly at Brice's face.

"Here you go, man. May be easier on your arms this way" he said with a wink before placing Brice's hands back on his cock and balls. Brice got right back to work as Brad moaned with pleasure, pumping his hips into Brice's hand. Every so often he put some more power into the thrusts, bringing his cock closer and closer to Brice's face.

Brad started playing with Brice's hair and holding the back of his head as it continued, knowing that Brice was now willing and ready, like putty in his hands. Without a word, he flipped his cock up and brought his balls to Brice's mouth, which opened momentarily to unconvincingly object.

"Just lick them while you stroke me, Bri, I'm so close" Brad moaned.

Brice obliged, licking one after the other, while stroking Brad's cock while it rested against his face. He felt intensely sexual. He had fucked girls in the past and really liked it, but this was different. He was so horned up that he felt like he could barely breathe. Without prompting, he held Brad's cock and licked from his ball sack all the way to the head, placing the tip in his mouth and suckling lightly while continuing to play with his sack.

"OH, fuck, yeah, babe, that's a good girl" Brad moaned.

Was he pretending Brice was girl? Demeaning him? All Brice knew was that it made him even more hot. He couldn't get much into his mouth, that would come later, but did his best, making it very wet and sloppy to compensate. He also started moaning along with Brad, holding on to his legs to steady himself and angle his cock directly to his waiting mouth.

Brad held onto the back of Brice's head, moving it back and forth at a pace Brice could keep up with. He felt his load coming and knew Brice was hungry for it.

"Mmm, you fucking rock at this, Bri. I knew you would."

He brought his hand down to Brice's jaw, tilting it up so they were looking eye to eye.

"I'm going to cum and I want you to swallow it all, babe"

This show of dominance nearly made Brice blow in his pants. He could do nothing but moan in affirmative and redouble his efforts until he felt Brad's grip tighten and his load shoot out. He swallowed it all and collapsed on the floor, catching his breath while Brad looked down on him with a grin.

By the end of the week, Brice had readily bent over for Brad, holding his cheeks apart while Brad's slick cock went in and out. By the end of the month, he was shaving his body, wearing thongs, responding to being called Brianna, and serving the jock cocks of Brad's friends. When it came time for summer break, Brad made a Grindr profile for Brice to use when he went back home. Brice did it willingly and with eagerness, hooking up with 5 seperate guys in his hometown multiple times over the summer, 2 of which he had gone to high-school with.

Brad still used Brice's holes every now and then, but Brice didn't belong only to him. He belonged to every masculine male with a big cock and need to cum.

...

"Hey...still there,  James?" Brice said as he playfully waved his hands in front of my glazed over eyes.

"Oh, um, yeah, wow..that's crazy" Carl stammered, dick straining in his pants.

"I'm sorry! Guess that was a little tmi, but once I get going and no one stops me" Brice chuckled. "Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable and that we can still be friends."

"OH, of course! Don't worry about it" I said, forcing a smile.

"Good" Brice replied as he stood up go gather his bag. While standing up, his shirt rode up and Carl got an eyeful of his thong strap, sending his cock into spasms.

"See you around!" Brice said cheerfully as he left.

James stewed for a bit there by himself, unbelievably turned on. He still felt confused but one thing became clear: if he had to choose between being Brad or Brice...he'd pick being Brice in a heartbeat.

To be continued.