All Comments on 'Mr And Mrs Claus'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixer11 months ago

Great story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is the best story I've read on here for quite some time.

Jamster83Jamster8311 months ago

Really enjoyed this, a follow up ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Continue it, continue it! Mommy gets an extra surprise gift and son moves back home to make sure she gets another in 9 months.

6yrsofhell6yrsofhell11 months ago

Wonderful story. A continuetion seems to be sreaming to come out. One suggestion sense the youngest has been labeled the " tataltell" by the older brothers , perhaps in a moment of a heated debate he lets it slip he had sex with their mom. But instead of a three on one it leads to a great deal of hurt feelings. Just a suggestion, I know most want their incest stories to have happy endings but this one seems to have that opening for a sadder ending.

Mango2021Mango202111 months ago

Need some more of this story

PrfsrPrfsr11 months ago

She is 39 and has three sons in their twenties. She started early, I would say. Did she also treat the older two sons this way when they were Mark’s age?

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Being secluded/stranded opnns primal instincts.

Perfectly paced with great storyline.The continued love making after Anthony and James arrived was so erotic.

Remind me of my Summer of 77.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A waste of four pages. As realistic as a Godzilla movie. The few minutes of time it took me to read this mess can never be retrieved. Take some writing classes and have your imagination surgically removed. There's writers here at litreotica, and there's wannabee. Anybody thinking this story was worthwhile must have laughably low standards!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm hoping Anthony and James catch on, and mom is made a fucktoy. That'll relegate the girlfriends to a lower priority.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for a simple and plausible story that actually was worth reading for a change. 5 stars and my gratitude!

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Her christmas present should have been his potent seed in her fertile womb!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story loved how it came together!! The one comment from a reader degraded your work if he didn't like the story then why read it!!!! Gave it 5 BIG STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Timeline. Authors seem too forget their own timeline. Said Mom is 39. Her youngest son is first year college, say 18 or 19. His brothers are further along in college, let's say 20 and 22 maybe. So Mom, had her first son when she was 17 or younger. Now she's a Hot Horny MILF. Good for her and her youngest with the eight inch cock. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ignore the anonymous reader with all the vitriol. You're imagination and writing are fine; just maybe polish up the math a little. It was well worth the time. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved it, my mother died 5 years ago, but I still remember the times we spent together, in her bed naked she taught me to make love to her, her bed was our bed

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Good story with some editing needing done but still a good story

LiferalLiferalabout 1 month ago

Really nice. Deserving of a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous