Mr And Mrs Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if we hadn't stopped... "

"Yes?" Lucy urged him, staring into his eyes, practically hanging off the words she predicted were coming.

"It's just... I don't know how far we would have gone if we hadn't come to our senses," Mark admitted, even as the words left his mouth he could hardly believe he was the one who had spoken them.

"And how far would you have gone?" Lucy asked tenderly, brushing a hand across Mark's cheek, keeping them both locked together. "You can be honest, sweetheart, I truly want to know."

"I-I don't believe I would have stopped myself until we... you know... " Mark tapered off, standing in near disbelief as he confided in his mom.

"Made love?" Lucy whispered, soothing Mark as the full weight of the two words took its toll. "It's okay to admit it, Mark, I was the one who wanted you to view me as being someone else completely. After all, you did say that you found me to be quite 'sexy' earlier on, perhaps the addition of a bit of role play just created an unavoidably intoxicating scenario. Do you still have those feelings?"

"I think so," Mark sighed, unable to lie whenever he stared directly into his mom's oceanic eyes, "hell, I think I had those feelings the moment I saw you in this outfit for the first time. God, it's so wrong to say that out loud."

"I don't think it is," Lucy's ruby lips curled up into a bright smile, "you didn't view me as just your mom when you saw me, I was simply a woman you wanted. And not to be egotistical, but you're not the only man to feel that way. I still regularly spot men your age 'eye-fucking' at me when I'm grocery stopping, with a few of them earning a punch in the arm from their wives and girlfriends."

"I can imagine," Mark laughed quietly, surprised to hear the word 'fuck' leave the lips of his typically conservative mother. With a layer of ice broken, Mark could feel himself swelling back up again.

"Mark, it's Christmas. It's been so long since I've had anything close to a long term relationship with another man since the divorce, only the occassional encounters when I need to let off some steam. But there isn't any other man I would rather share this night with rather than you. So I'll ask you this just once, and I promise you that I will never judge you for your response," Lucy stated with a degree of conviction that kept Mark's attention fully dedicated to her. "Do you want to make love to me?"

"Mom- "

"No! We've already established that a familial connection isn't going to stop you from feeling this way," Lucy shook her head, clasping Mark's hands with hers, "I'm just someone you're clearly attracted to, someone who's fully prepared to go along with your decision. So, is this something you want to do?"

"I... yeah, it is," Mark breathed, feeling the desire swelling once more, far more potent than ever, "I know it's wrong, but there's something inside me that wants it more than anything."

"Then we have our answer," Lucy smiled, choosing to separate herself from Mark for the first time in what felt like a good few hours. She took a few steps back and lowered herself to her knees, eventually laying down on her side on the rug, with the orange glow of the fire glimmering across her curves. "So why don't we get started?"

"Here?" Mark asked, glancing back over to the staircase, trying not to feel ashamed of what his next question would be. "You don't want to do it in the bedroom?"

"Mark, the one thing you need to know about women is what sets the right mood," Lucy removed the small bow from her hair, letting her golden tresses cascade at will, "and there's nothing more romantic than sex by the fireside. This is going to be our first time, it should be a memorable one. Wouldn't you agree?"

"We'll have to wait and see," Mark answered, nearly shaking in excitement as he dropped down to his knees and crawled over to the divine woman reclining before him, gazing at her as if he didn't even know where to begin. "So, how do we get started?"

Lucy took some pity on Mark and shifted herself towards him, placing her hands against his thighs, running them up to the elastic band. She unsnapped the suspender clips, then pushed Mark back far enough back that she could shift the red pants downwards, dragging them down far enough to allow his pulsating member to spring free, which she grabbed enthusiastically with her delicate hand.

"We'll ease ourselves into it, but you'll just love what I'm capable of, trust me," Lucy responded with a husky tone, stroking her long out of the way as she leaned over, "just let me do the work."

Lucy crept over and touched her plush red lips against the swelling cock-head, licking away the pre-cum that had formed. She listened to the uncontrolled gasp that leapt its way out of Mark, which only spurred her on. Lucy shifted her body and made her move, pushing her lips across the head and sweeping them gradually along the thick shaft, relentlessly dragging her lips without pause.

"God, that feels perfect," Mark groaned, slamming his palms down onto the fluffy fur coat of the rug to help keep himself steady, with the blur of eroticism causing him to become light headed, "I've never felt anything like it before."

"That's because you've spent most of your sex life with relatively inexperienced girls," Lucy gave a muffled response, with her mouth still wedged around Mark's cock, "if you want to experience true sexual bliss, then you need to be with a real woman. Fortunately for you, sweetheart, you have me all to yourself for the entire night."

To Mark's amazement, Lucy pushed her mouth down with a touch more force, managing to swallow his length in its entirety, without showing any hint of struggle as her lips brushed against the base of his cock. Once she became used to his size, Lucy started to rock her body, twisting and rotating her head to maximize the level of stimulation she subjected Mark to, cradling his testicles with her fingers, an action that caused an involuntary jerk from Mark.

It was a few minutes of consistent suckling and lavishing Mark's shaft with her oral talents, she eventually snapped her head away, wiping the saliva away from her lips and chin as she brought herself back into a kneeling position. Whatever reservations or doubts either of them had before, it was an unavoidable fact that a sacred line had been crossed, with Mark's glistening shaft being evidence of that. With no option left that would allow them to turn back towards normality, the couple found themselves completely ready to take what they had already done to the next level.

Lucy moved herself close to the centre of the rug and laid onto her back, making a conscious show of lifting her long, toned legs into the air, then pulled her silky panties away. She shuffled them upwards, until the thin slip of material came to rest on the platform of one of her heels, which enabled her to throw the garment across the room with a slight flick of her foot, leaving her primed for Mark's entry. Bringing her legs back down, planting her feet onto the surface of the rug, Lucy chose to let Mark work at his own speed.

"Mark? Are you sure you're ready to go even further with this?" Lucy asked, slowly massaging her dripping sex, spreading her legs wide enough to fit Mark's body. "If you want to stop now, then I'll respect your decision."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Not on your life," his mom answered immediately.

Mark's mind was already resolute, decided from the moment he felt his mom's mouth engulfing his member without an ember of hesitation. Recovering from the mind blowing blowjob he had been subjected to, Mark edged close to his mother, until he was able to grab her legs delicately, encircling his fingers around her dainty ankles. He lifted her legs up and set them down upon his shoulders, allowing him to run his lips across her calves, planting a series of tender kisses as he slid himself into position.

Mark hissed when he felt his cock came to a rest against Lucy's opening, becoming almost possessed with the need to consume her, to feel his cock being engulfed by her hot, enticing opening. He shared a brief look with his mom before taking the leap, shoving the head of his cock past her nether lips and through the barrier of the tight slit. They moaned in unison, which only became louder with every inch that Mark pushed into his mother's loving tunnel, with Lucy pressing her hands against Mark's chest, nearly digging her nails into the skin.

"Deeper! I want to feel you go deeper, Mark! I don't want you to hold back, give me everything you've got!" Lucy cried out, lifting her lower body in an attempt to speed up the process, desperate to feel Mark bury himself as deep as he could.

Mark was more than happy to oblige, gritting his teeth painfully as he pressed his lower body down with a more forceful approach, letting out a primal groan once his cock-head tenderly kissed the opening of his mother's cervix. With the point of no return firmly reached, Mark surrendered himself to the allure of the taboo, gently rocking his hips at a steady rhythm, silently mouthing as his cock slid in and out, with his mom's saliva providing him with a more than adequate layer of lubrication.

"God, you feel so good, it's like being in a vice!" Mark hissed, feeling his mother's legs tightening their grip around his neck as he reached his stride, pumping and thrusting hard enough to cause the old floorboards beneath them to groan and creak. "You're just so tight!"

"I keep my body in good shape, I'm glad you like it," Lucy replied in a sweet voice, locking her sparkling eyes with Mark's. "Kiss me, I want to feel your lips against mine."

Despite being buried almost eight inches deep inside her heavenly canal, it was a request that felt as if it was yet another line to be crossed. Any kiss they had shared in the past had been chaste, innocent pecks on the cheek. But Mark knew that her request was something far more intense, a seemingly simple act that held a far deeper meaning, the sort of action only shared by two lovers. Yet, Mark found himself lowering his head down, catching his mom's lips with his own, slipping his tongue past her glossy lips and into her mouth.

"Mmm," Lucy moaned, stirring her hips clockwise, rolling her tongue across Mark's with fervent need.

Mark did his best to keep his thrusting calm, not wanting to put his mom under too much pressure. But it wasn't long before his need to make her submit took over, driving his pumping hips into a frenzy, thundering his cock at an intense speed, forcing Mark to brace himself against the rug. He kept his lips locked with hers for as long as he could, until he finally needed to catch his breath, with his swinging hips quickly sapping his energy. There was only so much his body could take before it had to give out.

"I-I think I'm close! I can't hold it back any longer!" Mark shouted out, slamming his body down and up in a feral manner, desperately trying to dislodge his cock before his climax arrived.

"I don't want you to hold it back, sweetheart," Lucy purred, moving her ankles away from Mark's shoulders, instead opting to wrap her legs around his waist, locking her heels to hold him in place, "I want you to cum inside me, Mark. I need to feel it!"

"What? Are you sure? Are you even on the pill?" Mark's voice was laced with excitement, despite his caution, balancing right on the edge. Even without a guarantee of his mom's level of protection, there could be no stopping his pumping hips.

"Don't fret, Mark, I'm protected?" Lucy asked, stroking Mark's heaving chest tenderly. "Just cum, we both need to experience it, it's such a primal desire. I love you, regardless of what happens after tonight."

The last traces of Mark's hesitation vanished, giving way to a primal determination. Building up to the quickest pace his tired body could achieve, Mark felt his cock twitching and throbbing, with flecks of cum already flying from his slit. Dropping his full body weight for the last time, Mark roared out as his orgams struck, embedding himself as deep into Lucy's motherly canal as he could. He shuddered violently as thick jets of his churning sperm were directly transferred from his urethra into her body, filling her to the absolute brim, splashing the opening of her cervix.

After the final few spurts were squeezed out of him, Mark finally felt the grip around his waist loosen, which allowed him to roll off of his mother and onto his back, gasping for air, using his white undershirt to wipe away the sweat covering his body. He turned his head just enough to spot his mother gently fingereing herself, pushing the droplets of sperm that fell from her pussy back into her silky canal. Like a sultry vixen, she pulled her fingers free and lifted herself back up, swinging her ass as she crawled towards Mark on her hands and knees.

"Mark? Are you alright?" she asked coquettishly, giving Mark a caring smile as she stared down at him, with her hanging golden locks tickling his face. "I haven't seen you this worn out in a long time."

"That was... I don't even know where to start... " Mark replied honestly, dropping his head back against the thick fur rug, wiping the sweat from his face.

"I know, I haven't felt like that since I was your age. It was just so wild," Lucy laughed softly, eventually managing to stand up, ensuring that Mark had a full view of her womanhood, marked with his viscous fluids, "but we still have the entire night ahead of us for you to find the words to describe it. That is, if you're still up for another round."

"More than ready!" Mark answered without hesitation. "I just need a few minutes to let my body settle back down."

"You're so insatiable, my love," she quickly disappeared back into the kitchen, returning with a fresh bottle of champagne and a couple set of crystal flutes. "And luckily for you, so am I. Just wait here for a bit, take some time to get ready. I'll wait for your in my bedroom. Well, our bedroom."

Mark nodded numbly, exhaling steadily to try and rid himself of the post-climax shaking that had overwhelmed him. He lifted his head up and watched his mom sauntering off in the direction of the stairs, catching sight of the distinctive red soles of her new stiletto heels, admiring the way her legs looked with each step, how defined her calves became. A grin spread across his face, realising that it wouldn't be long before those legs would be wrapped around him once more, accompanied by his mother's lustful begging.

Stumbling as he picked himself up from the rug, Mark made a mad dash for the stairs, hearing his boots slamming against the hard wood steps. Reaching the upper floor, he took a quick glance back at his cousin's room, relieved that he wouldn't be spending another night in the cramped bed. He edged his way towards the partially closed door belonging to the master bedroom and took a deep breath in, feeling his chest shuddering as he gave it a light push.

As the door inched its way open, it revealed more and more of the bedroom that Mark had only caught a brief glimspe of. He found himself soaking in every detail, from the placememt of the furniture, to the composition of the pictures that lined the walls. Opening a few inches further, the swing of the door granted him sight of his mother's discarded clothing, leaving a trail to the heels that had been carefully placed at the bedside.

Finally, after a few seconds that dragged on for an agonising amount of time for Mark, the door opened wide enough to reveal his mom lying on the bed, devoid of a shred of clothing. Not a single part of her was hidden from him, he eagerly drank in the sight as if it would be taken away from him at any moment, tracing along her perfect breasts and down to her toned legs. She had the appearence of a bride waiting dutifully for her new groom on their marital bed.

"Mark, baby?" Lucy purred, rubbing her fingers along her dripping slit, highlighting his seed as it continued to drain from her pussy. "Are you coming to bed?"

"You can bet your life on it!" Mark growled, stripping off his own cumbersome clothing, sweeping away any hesitancy that remained. He crawled onto the bed and lined himself back up, forcing his cock back into Lucy's warm canal. The line had already been well and truly crossed, and Mark never wanted it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~

An empty bottle of champagne rolled away from the top of the rocking bed, landing with a dull thud. Neither of the two thrusting shapes gave it any notice, moving beneath the silk sheet covering their sweaty bodies with incalculable speed, neither quite able to register the ever expanding yellow glow stretching across the bedroom.

"God yes! Keep sliding into me, just like that, baby!" Lucy begged, writhing as Mark drove his cock in and out of her inviting pussy. "Every inch! I want every damn inch inside me!"

"And you're going to get it!" Mark grunted, becoming suddenly away of just how much his mom had changed over the course of the night, losing total control of her inhibitions as they commenced yet another round of lovemaking, with the fragrant scent of sex adding an extra layer to the scene of incestuous eroticism.

Daylight had started to fully seep through the curtains, washing the bedroom in a morning glow, yet neither of the occupants of the room had even attempted to get a wink of sleep, incapable of relinquishing their shared cradling. Though their bodies were worn and almost completely drained of energy, lust alone kept them both going, locked in an addictive embrace that neither of them wanted to break away from. Mark wasn't sure how many times he had finished inside of his mom's body, but he was long past caring.

Mark's hips rose and fell beneath the silk sheets, burying his cock down to the root, feeling his mom's canal wrapping around him like a glove. He ran his palm across her firm breast, feeling her nipple becoming erect with the lightest of touches, listening to her unbridled cries filling the bedroom. The bed that had been anointed with their combined forbidden fluids creaked heavily with every illicit strike of their bodies, a sound that had only grown in prominence after hours of non-stop lovemaking.

"Mark, honey!" Lucy sobbed as yet another bone-shaking orgasm thundered through her svelte body, pulling her into a blissful embrace. After an entire night of being subjected to such a crashing feeling of euphoria, she didn't believe she had long to go before her body gave out entirely. "That's it, just keep going while you still can."

"I will," Mark groaned, swirling his hips around as he pumped in and out of her motherly canal, with the mixture of his mother's feminine fluids and a copious amount of his own potent seed allowing him to glide with only the slightest amount of friction.

However, just as the debauched couple were on the brink of losing themselves to the sexually charged cloud that threatened to envelop them again, the sound of the front door banging open made them both freeze, ice cold fear filled their bodies as the fear of discovery loomed dangerously close.

"Mom? Mark?" Anthony called out from the landing. "Are you here?"

"Y-Yes, honey!" Lucy mustered up the courage to reply, wrapping her legs just a little more tightly around Mark's waist, pulling him as close as he would go. "We're just getting up."

"Alright, James and I are going to raid the refrigerator, if that's alright?" Anthony asked, placing a single foot on the bottom step of the stairs, producing a threatening creak for the couple still locked in a sensual embrace. "The motel's mini-fridge broke down yesterday morning, we haven't had anything to eat since."

"That's fine," Lucy bit her bottom lip as she disguised the quiver in her voice, feeling her son's cock pulsating against her silky walls, still determined to spew yet another frothy load into her pussy, "there's more than enough leftovers to go around. We'll be down soon."