Mr And Mrs Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, the couple heard the sound of Anthony's foot being lifted away from the step, which was soon followed by a pair of dull footsteps making their way towards the kitchen. It left Mark and his mother gazing intently into each other's eyes, as if to search for an idea of what to do.

"Are you alright?" Lucy whispered, staring directly into the eyes that mirrored hers, brushing her sweat coated hair from her face.

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon," Mark admitted, looking down at his mother's angelic appearance, with her strawberry blonde hair strewn across the silk pillows, framing her face. "What do we do now?"

"Well, your brothers are going to be a little too distracted by all the food downstairs to care about how long we take to get ready," Lucy breathed dotingly, easing herself back into a gentle thrusting motion, keeping her movements subtle enough to prevent the bed from producing a sound, "I don't see a reason for us to not finished what we've started."

"Nor do I," Mark replied with a lustful growl, burying his head into his mom's neck, rolling his lower body at a steady pace, groaning as his flared tip pressed against her cervical opening.

"I can't get enough of this," Lucy murmured, sliding her arms around Mark's neck, trying to push her hips up to meet the sharp thrusts bearing down on her. Their slower speed resulted in a far more romantic rhythm, a far cry from the frenzied intercourse that had heavily featured during their night together. "I've never had something so big inside me, you're filling me out, honey!"

"I'm just about ready to finish, mom," Mark confessed quietly, running his lips along her neck, moving them across her jawline. "Where do you want it?"

"I think you know what we both want, Mark," Lucy replied in a low, seductive tone, brushing her lips against Mark's, widening her legs to grant him with far greater access, squeezing her walls around his sliding cock, "finish inside me. Fill your mother with every ounce of cum you have."

"Here it comes!" Mark hissed, locking his lips against his mother's, bringing her into a smouldering kiss as his cock gave a final violent throb, firing ropes of his cum into his mom's tunnel, embedding himself as deep as physically possible to ensure that not an ounce went to waste, throwing caution to the wind.

"Wonderful," Lucy smiled calmly, resting against the silk sheets as she felt her canal being filled, stroking Mark's back as his shudders dwindled into small twitches.

Eventually, Mark rolled away and extracted his cock from the depths of his mom's pussy, taking heavy breaths as he recovered from what had unexpectedly been their most passionate session, aware that the risk of being caught played a significant role in it. Turning his head, he watched his mom sliding the silk sheet off, climbing off the bed for the first time since they first climbed onto it, revealing her thoroughly fucked body in its entirety.

"You were amazing," Mark dropped his head back against the pillow, suddenly struck by the ache that came with the level of exertion he had subjected his body to, "if James and Anthony hadn't turned up, I don't think I would have stopped."

"Believe me, Mark, the only time I would have allowed you to get out of that bed would have been to get some refreshments to replenish our bodies," Lucy winked, dashing around the bedroom to get herself ready, using a cotton towel to hurriedly wipe away the layer of sweat that covered her from head to toe. "I would have had my legs wrapped around you until the very last hour."

Far too tired to so much as lift a limb, Mark resigned himself to observing his mom's process to get changed, watching her brushing her luxuriant hair as she wrapped a garter belt around her hips and slipped on a simple black dress, far more conservative than the short red outfit she wore the day before. A silk thong sealed Mark's cum inside of her pussy, stopping it from streaming down her thighs. Sauntering over to Mark's side of the bed, she sat down on the edge and rolled a pair of dark stockings along her toned legs and connected each of the straps.

"God, you make it all seem so effortless," Mark chuckled, sitting upright, shuffling to position himself right behind her. He brushed her head aside and kissed her neck, already hardening at the sight of her alluring form. "I want you again. I love you."

"I love you, too," his mom replied, pausing as she enjoyed the embrace. "Last night perfect from start to finish, far better than I had ever imagined."

"Then let's continue. Just one more time, you look so sexy in this dress," Mark said hungrily.

"I know, honey," Lucy tilted her head, closing her eyes as Mark's kissing became heated, tempted to allow him to slide the zipper on the back of her dress back down, "there's nothing I want more than to tear off this thong and hop back onto this incredible cock of yours. But even I know we would be pushing our luck, it was fortunate that your brothers were thinking mainly about their stomachs."

"I know," Mark shook his head, observing his mom sliding her delicate feet into her new heels, lifting away to present herself. He had to admire how easily she had gotten ready, anyone who wasn't looking closely enough would have no idea whatsoever about what had taken place for much of the night. "Was that it then? Was it just a one night thing?"

"Nope," Lucy placed a knee on the bed and pulled Mark into a fervent kiss, running her soft fingers across his shaft. She pulled away to find a hopeful gleam in his eyes. "I'd prefer to consider this as an evolution in our relationship, we just need to put a slight embargo in place for the rest of our stay here."

"But after we leave?" Mark questioned, not bothering to hide the eagerness he felt. "What then?"

"Well, I haven't had the time to check my diary," Lucy tapped a finger against her cheek thoughtfully as she approached the bedroom door, "but I think I still have some vacation days ready for January. Maybe I might just make a trip to that college of yours and you can give me a very personal tour?"

"Definitely," Mark beamed, "I think that'll work out just fine."

"Then it's a date then. I'll see you downstairs, lover," Lucy blew Mark a kiss and opened the door, swaying her hips as she made her way back downstairs, well aware that Mark greedily observed her as she departed through the corridor.

Mark rolled out of the bed and limped back towards his cousin's room, leaving the thick musk of post-coital bliss behind for the last time. Though he would respect the boundaries his mom had put in place for the both of them, reluctantly accepting that her body would be off-limits for the rest of the trip, Mark couldn't stop fantasizing about what January had in store for him, craving the day he would have his mom all to himself.