Mr. & Mrs. Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never deny my bride and so I picked her up and laid her down on the fur rug in front of the fireplace. It is no falsehood that fire concerns us. But we are not idiots and do enjoy its warmth and glow. I especially enjoy the way shadows of flames dance over her bare and pale breasts. She has since scolded me, playfully, about ripping that nightgown down her front. In my defense I had been patient enough. I am no saint and I needed to see her, all of her, as she opened up to me.

After enjoying the sights and smells of my fully exposed bride for the first time I could wait no longer. I pulled my shirt off without a thought and immediately regretted it. She gasped, seeing my bare chest for the first time. She sat up to better examine the puzzle pieces that had been so artlessly forced back together. I could not meet her gaze. I could not bear to once again see pity in her eyes.

I should have known better. As I stared at that fire, cursing my existence, fearing rejection at any moment, I felt her lips begin to kiss and trace the lines and stitches that held me together. I looked down at her in disbelief. She looked up and the affection I saw contained within her endless pools of gray would have stopped my heart. For the remainder of whatever existence I have, I know one thing to be true above all else, that I will never forget the way she looked at me then.

I had to have her. As I kissed her and her arms went up around me, mine went down to pull my slacks out of the way. Lust clouded my judgment as I moved us down together, grunting in bliss as I sheathed the entirety of my oversized cock into her petite little body. She jolted from the pain and the passion, moaning and grumbling and unsure of what she was feeling. I was sure of what I was feeling and that in itself was overwhelming. She was wonderfully warm, almost painfully tight, and I scolded myself for not having the patience she deserved. I stayed still at this point and took a few deep breathes, allowing us both to acclimate to one another. Caressing her flushed face, I kissed her as I pulled a fair bit of me out of her and began slowly moving my hips back and forth. She began to arch her back every time I'd carefully and fully insert myself back into her, her breasts jiggling with the gesture beneath me.

Given our height difference it took some maneuvering but eventually I latched onto one of her nipples as I began to build up speed. Her moans became louder and her grip on me became tighter. I started to fuck her with a bit more of me and it was apparently too much. Or perhaps just enough. Her legs around me began shaking uncontrollably and her moans morphed into more of a scream as her body was wracked with pleasure and an orgasm that pulsed throughout her entire being. Her still nearly painfully tight pussy began to clamp down on my cock and continued to do so as the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked her small frame.

It felt amazing and miraculous and I began to fuck her again, very slowly. I saw tears begin to well up in her eyes and I had to force myself to stop. "What's wrong? Is it too painful?"

She hesitated before finally admitting to me, "it's too much...down there, it's too..." I nodded to acknowledge my understanding and slowly pulled out of this piece of heaven I'd found in her. I could smell her on me and it was beyond intoxicating. She let out a sigh that was part relief and part regret as I moved out of her before she realized what was about to happen. I dove my head down to her pussy, my oversized tongue finding her aroused clit instantly. I had not intended on any of this, really. But the smell and the taste of her... I cannot even blame myself. I had to have more of her. Her sense of touch was so much more thoroughly heightened than my own, I should have considered this more thoroughly, but now was not the time. She came within moments, far sooner than I was ready for her to. But tasting her juices as they filled my mouth I could be satisfied with this, if not satiated, for now.

I moved and sat up and leaned back, watching her body come down from that orgasm, this time taking far longer than the last. I watched the tight lips of heaven pucker and tremble as my own cock twitched. She watched me as I watched her. Her body now heavy from the exhaustion, she still refused herself any respite. She could barely move, and I know I should be somewhat ashamed that I had used her body so freely, so selfishly, causing such weakness, but even now I harbor nothing but wicked pride at the effect I had on her.

Even in her weakened state she somehow managed to sit up and come to me. She crawled between my splayed legs, eyeing my still throbbing cock. She looked up at me nervously and I cocked my head. Surely such a naïve creature such as her would never think of attempting what I hoped against hope she was thinking of attempting. Her mouth was so small, and her body more fragile than I realized, I was stunned when her pouty lips kissed the top of my cock, albeit timidly. It started with that timid kiss, and her constant attentions to my cock were enough to make me groan with more than ample force, causing my roar of pleasure and delight to reverberate off of the library walls.

Her lips and kisses trailed down the front of my shaft as she grabbed me, now slightly tacky from her own juices. At first she grabbed far too weakly. When I corrected her I worried she may become overzealous, but I should have known it was quite nearly outside of her realm of abilities. Her lips made their way back to the top of my cock and she strained a bit to take me in her mouth at all. She tried stroking my cock as she twirled her tongue vigorously around my head, but there was just the wrong amount of moisture.

I was beginning to grab her hair in a fist when she again stunned me. She moved her hand down to her pussy. She coated her fingers and collected enough of her own juices to lube my cock. She grabbed my cock once more, with a far closer to perfect amount of pressure, her lubed hand began stroking me up and down. She watched me as my breath grew ragged, holding my gaze as her head remained mostly steady despite the flurry of movements her tongue was making. Realizing she basically had no idea what she was doing, I began to apply a subtle amount of pressure through the hold I maintained as I grasped her hair. She gave me an expression of discomfort before realizing what she was meant to do.

I may be a monster, but I am no beast. I began slowly and very shallowly, careful not to push her past her limits. Her drool began to lube my cock and she took the initiative to take more of me into her mouth. I could feel it in my balls, I was getting close. I was also starting to lose control, thrusting more of my cock into her mouth than she could take. She started to gag and it became too much for me to bear.

I pulled her off of me and deftly flipped her around like my own little ragdoll. She was still on her hands and knees but facing away from me as I plunged my cock deep inside her pussy once more. I bellowed and roared as my cock slid into her warm and almost too tight pussy. She squealed and gasped at the quick movements and let out the most erotic moan as I buried myself inside her again. I didn't hold back now, even as I felt myself hitting her cervix over and over again as my hips slapped up against her ass. She started to cum and I held back nothing. I pushed myself as deep into her as I could. Her arms betrayed her, giving way and forcing her to lay her head against the rug, helpless as she took everything I gave her. I held her body up to my cock, afraid to put all of my weight onto her, as wave after wave of my load pumped into her as her pulsating pussy milked my cock dry of every last drop I had.

As we came down from our euphoria I moved us to lay beside one another and I held her in my arms. She clutched and hugged onto of my arms as it held her tightly to me. Naturally I was careful to avoid her neck. She'd always been sensitive about anything being near it. Even when I kissed her anywhere close to her neck I'd feel her tense up. Now she had surrendered completely to me. She had bared herself to me, given herself to me. She moved my clasped hand from her shoulder, and instead placed it on her chest, with my fingers brushing her neck. She wanted to show me, wanted to make it undeniably clear, that she was mine, she was my bride, and that she trusted me with every inch of her.

***

It has been decades since I first asked for a bride, for a companion. I know not what good thing I did nor what bad thing I suffered to be as fortunate as I am. But I am grateful for my companion, and I am grateful for fragile things. For it is in these fragile things that I have come to heal, to know her and myself, and to know what true strength is.

12