Mr. Anonymous's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the restrained bucking of her hips slowed, I relaxed my grip on her pelvis and rose. My big hands formed mitts over the perspiring flesh of her heaving breasts and I leaned into her, my tongue snaking into her mouth.

"You taste good," I breathed into her.

Her hands again found the back of my head and she pulled me into her, laughing softly as our tongues played with each other. "I do, don't I?"

We kissed like that for a few minutes, my thigh back between her legs, jammed up against her cunt. This time, it wasn't just heat I felt through the fabric of my pants, it was wetness, her slimy juices quickly saturating my pant leg. A trickle of sweat beaded between her tits and I filled my palms with the warm, damp flesh, her thickened nipples burning into my palms.

"Your turn," she announced after a while, pushing me away from her. Mrs. Anonymous slid down the door into a squatting position. Leaving my shirt intact, her slender fingers worked my belt free and then the zipper, sliding my pants down my strong legs. I quickly kicked off my shoes and she eased the pants off my feet. Turning her beautiful face up toward me, she smiled a bright smile, her hand delving into the gap at the front of my boxers.

"Let's see what we have here." Her soft hand dug around for a moment, finding the root of my engorged shaft and then following the tube downward. Her fingers closed around the head and she pulled my length through the gap. "Oh my," she exclaimed, her smile wider.

I put my left hand out to the wall beside me for balance when Mrs. Anonymous's soft fist closed around my hardened shaft. She tugged once, then again, and a drop of pre-cum appeared at the slit. She used the pad of her thumb to smooth the fluid down the length of my shaft and then dragged her fist back up, coaxing more of the natural lubricant from my cockhead. She again smeared it around the overheated flesh of my cock.

I arched my hips into her slowly shucking fist and groaned as the heel of her hand slid over the base of my cock. I held it there for a moment, then pulled back. I looked down to find her smiling up at me. I nearly shuddered: because I was standing upright and she was kneeling below my quivering shaft, my cock appeared to be laid across her face, stretching from her chin, over her soft lips and cute nose, to between her glimmering blue orbs. My eyes closed to ward off a premature blast of cum in her hair.

When I recovered sufficiently, I looked back down to see her still smiling at me, her warm and inviting fist moving at a snail's pace along the length of my shaft.

"Other . . . hand," I barely managed.

Mrs. Anonymous thought nothing of it and replaced her right hand with her left. She stroked up and down my length once and then again and I groaned from deep in my throat. I put both hands against the hotel door in front of me to keep from falling. A quizzical expression clouded her features.

"Would you rather fuck my dry hand, or my warm wet mouth?" she asked, taunting me, not knowing that I had my cock right where I wanted it: wrapped in her soft hand with her wedding ring flashing me in the face.

"Your . . . hand," I grunted, my eyes locked on her fist, the speed of my hips increasing.

That quizzical look again.

"I . . . like . . . seeing your . . . wedding . . . ring . . . on my . . . cock."

A sly smile slowly appeared on her beautiful face. Her fingers closed tight around the girth of my cock. Her fist jerked a little harder. With her free hand, she reached between my legs, beneath my quaking cock, and cradled my hanging balls on her soft palm, her fingers gently kneading the nut sac.

"Is that why . . . you asked if . . . I had ever been here . . . with my husband?" she asked through gritted teeth.

I couldn't answer but nodded my head.

"So you like . . . fucking . . . married women?"

Again, I just nodded my head, my eyes slamming shut. But that didn't last long.

They flew open a moment later when a felt a wet warmness engulf my cock. I looked down my quivering body to see Mrs. Anonymous's soft lips sliding halfway down the length of my cock, the rest of my shaft gripped tightly in the first of her left hand. Her bright blue eyes smiled up at me, causing my hips to jerk into her face, nearly crushing her fist between my pelvic bone and her sucking mouth.

Her fist dropped and both of her hands found my asscheeks, her long, French-manicured nails sinking into my flesh, pulling my cock deeper into her wet mouth.

"Uuuggghhh," I groaned when I felt the head of my cock slide up against the back of her throat. I pulled back until the crown of my cock caught on her soft lips and then pushed back in again. I stopped when my cockhead ran out of room, ready to pull back again.

But Mrs. Anonymous's grip on my ass became firmer and she pulled me into her further. I felt her swallow and my cock slipped into her throat, causing her to gag.

"Aagghh fuck," I spat, my forearms braced against the door, my temple resting against it. I jerked my hips back and then forward again, burying myself in the married woman's mouth, and felt her nose press into my pubic hair.

She pulled her head back and spat my cock from her mouth, her left fist quickly finding my saliva-soaked shaft. "You call that fucking?" she hissed, tugging violently on my cock. "That's not fucking. This is fucking."

Mrs. Anonymous slipped my aching cock back into her mouth and, again grasping my ass cheeks, yanked my hips forward. The head of my cock slammed brutally into the back of her throat and beyond before she pushed me away. Before the head slipped from her smeared lips, she yanked me back in again. Over and over.

Soon, my hips were moving of their own accord. I was fucking Mrs. Anonymous's pretty face. Her lips were being crushed in my pubic hair. Her chin was dripping with a mixture of her own saliva and my pre-cum. Her esophagus was being rubbed raw as my cockhead continuously stretched it and she gagged every time I pushed into her.

Sweat dripped from my face, down my chest and stomach and across my back, soaking the shirt that I still wore. Cum churned in my heavy balls. I pushed my face and forearms off the door and braced against it with my palms while I continued to abuse Mrs. Anonymous's esophagus. I slammed into her filthy mouth so hard that her head snapped back against the door; the fact that my cock kept driving into her throat kept her there, the back of her sweaty head pinned against the door.

Not wanting to give her a concussion, when I pulled out, I dropped one hand to the back of her head to hold it steady. Still I drove my cock into her throat. My balls continued to churn and when she reached beneath my dripping shaft and softly squeezed my nut sac, I thrust one more time into her esophagus and held my cock there. My cock lurched in her mouth and the head ballooned in her throat. I could tell from the way she squirmed that it was causing her some discomfort, but she made no move to dislodge me.

Her willingness to endure a little bit of discomfort for my pleasure -- the pleasure of a stranger -- dropped me over the precipice. My balls tightened and sperm coursed through the length of my shaft. It spat out the tip of my cock and splashed against the walls of her throat before dripping into her stomach. She swallowed hard as a second burst of cum poured down her throat.

I began to pull back. My balls lurched again. My cockhead, having withdrawn from her throat and now in her mouth, winked open again, coating her tongue in my viscous juice. Before I pulled the rest of the way out of her mouth, Mrs. Anonymous swallowed again, taking my third load of cum into her stomach.

When my cock slipped from between her soft lips, she took my shaft in her fist and slowly jerked it. While my breath tried to return to normal, her tongue bathed the head of my cock, collecting the remaining cum that leaked from its tip.

"Holy . . . shit," I breathed. "That was . . . fuckin' . . . awesome."

Licking the last of my cum from her fingers and then from her lips, Mrs. Anonymous pushed me away and rose to her feet. She grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt and lifted it up my torso and over my head. She dropped it to the ground and padded into the bathroom, releasing the catch on her undersized bra and allowing it to flutter to the cold tile floor. Running the water, she bent over the sink and splashed some on her face. My eyes were locked on her tight little ass as she did this.

"Hope you're not done yet," she stated, her eyes on mine in the mirror.

I chuckled. "What? You want more?"

She merely nodded her head, lust evident in the smoldering blue eyes that peered back at me through the mirror. Slowly, she rolled her soft, trim hips along the bathroom counter. She put her hands behind her, on the countertop, and lifted herself up.

Her eyes locked on mine, Mrs. Anonymous spread her legs lewdly. The manicured fingers of her left hand tweaked a nipple before slipping down her sweaty stomach. Her hand smoothed over the downy soft patch of pubic hair that stood guard over her blood-engorged clit. She slipped a slender finger between her cunt lips.

"Don't you?" she asked, her voice dripping in lust. "Don't you want this? My pussy? My cunt? Another man's cunt?"

My cock began to rise and I stepped over the threshold into the bathroom.

"Thought so," she purred as I approached her widespread legs. She reached toward me, her slender fingers attempting to encircle my thickening shaft. A few tugs and I was hard enough to penetrate the sloppy mess her cunt had become.

She placed my thick cock head against her blossoming lips and released me, her sweet eyes rolling up to mine in anticipation. A sly smile formed on her soft lips before they parted to speak.

"Aren't you going to shove it in?"

I jerked my hips slightly toward her, the overheated crown of my cock parting her slick labia and lodging itself inside her wetness.

I smiled back. Slyly.

She appeared to enjoy a little teasing. She scooted her ass away from me and my cock head fell from her.

"Tit for tat," she said in a lilting voice.

My hands reached out to her trim waist and pulled her back.

"Put it back," I demanded.

"Gonna tease me anymore?"

I shook my head and groaned when I felt her fist around me again. She swiped my cock head up and down her splayed cunt lips, spreading her lubrication along my length, before seating the crown again.

I slowly pushed my length into her. An inch, then a pause. Her lips opened as she enjoyed the sensation of her cunt being stretched, her bright blue eyes locked on mine.

Another inch and another pause. She wriggled her hips toward me, trying to suck more of my length into her.

"Stop . . . teasing," she whimpered.

I pushed another inch into her and held it there. Her lithe legs lifted and locked behind me and I groaned at the sensation of her warm thighs wrapped around my waist and her soft heels resting against my ass cheeks.

"I'm not teasing. I'm just taking it slow."

"More," she pleaded and I gave her another inch. Five inches in now and the going was getting tighter.

'Doesn't say much about Mr. Anonymous, now, does it?' I thought to myself to some satisfaction.

And with that thought, I grasped tightly at her hips, my strong fingers sinking into the damp, pliant flesh, and gave her the rest of me. Eight inches of foreign cock was now stuffed deep in Mrs. Anonymous's cunt, touching and stretching places he had never been.

Her breath rushed over her soft lips and caressed my cheek as I leaned in close to the adulterous whore, my hands sliding around to her firm ass, holding her tightly on my cock, not wanting her to retreat.

I should have had no such fear. Mrs. Anonymous's lithe legs tightened around me and her arms encircled my neck. She nearly pulled herself up off the bathroom counter and impaled herself on my youthful shaft.

But I maneuvered her desperately humping body back to the counter and withdrew, leaving just the head in her dripping hole.

"More?" I breathed.

"Yessssssssss."

I shoved my full length back in her and quickly pulled it out, her slick cunt juices glistening along the seven inches of my cock that were visible.

"More!" she nearly screamed, pounding a closed fist against my sweaty chest.

I humped back into her yielding cunt and continued to jackhammer the tight hole. She almost fell backward and braced herself with her slender fingers splayed wide on the countertop. Her pelvis was twitching uncontrollably and I had to grab her gyrating hips and hold her steady, or risk her cunt getting jerked off my shaft.

I dipped my head low and my wet tongue slithered across a blood-engorged nipple. I captured it between my lips and sucked it between my teeth, feeling her manicured fingers furrow into my hair and scrape against my scalp, seeking to shove the entire tit into my mouth.

"Oh, gawd, I love it," she moaned as my teeth clamped down slightly on the thickened teat. My cock was still pounding at her cheating cunt, causing her tits to bounce erratically on her slim torso and it was all I could do to keep her nipple firmly ensconced in my mouth.

I lost the battle when I ground my pelvis against hers, crushing her super-inflamed clit between our bodies. I held myself there, rotating my hips in small, tight circles, and felt her wet clit rolling smoothly back and forth against my pubic hair.

Her athletic little body jerked once, then again, and she threw her head back, the top of her skull crashing against the bathroom mirror, and her raw nipple was ripped from my sucking mouth.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!!!" she wailed before her delectable body stiffened. Her legs locked even tighter around my back, pulling my fat shaft deeper into her delicious cunt. The increase in her cunt's temperature was immediately noticeable, as was the mass wetness that saturated my veiny shaft.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed, her slutty body convulsing again, her legs relaxing slightly behind me. "Oh, fuck."

I slowed the stroking of my cock to slightly less than the blistering pace I had achieved just prior to her internal explosion and allowed her to catch her breath. I dipped my head again and gently washed my tongue over the reddened nipple.

"How's that for more?" I asked between swipes of my tongue.

She laughed through ragged breath and pulled my face tighter into her cleavage. "Beautiful," she breathed.

With her heart rate returning to normal, I pulled up and away and allowed my cock to fall from her loosened, sloppy cunt.

"Aaww," she pouted playfully. "Is your cock done for the night? I sure hope not."

I reached for her hand, which she offered, and pulled her from the bathroom sink. She made as though to follow me from the bathroom but I wasn't leaving just yet. Instead, I gently guided her in a pirouette such that she was now facing the counter. I gently pushed between her shoulder blades and she quickly caught on, a lustful smile spreading across her soft lips.

"Oohh," she cooed, an eyebrow arched. "Gonna take me like a dog, huh?"

I only nodded my head and shuffled up behind her, lodging the length of my shaft in the cleavage created by her toned little ass cheeks. I thrust up and down a few times, enjoying the heat and softness our two bodies created in this illicit coupling.

"Ever taken it in the butt?" I asked, almost in a whisper.

She merely shook her head at me, her soft blonde locks swishing across her tanned shoulders and upper back.

"Want to?"

She shook her head at me again.

"Sure about that?"

This time I got a nod. Oh well.

I bent my knees slightly and lined my shaft up with her slick hole. Feeling my cock head slip back into her, Mrs. Anonymous placed her hands firmly on the marble and stiffened her elbows.

I wasn't as slow this time. I didn't need to be; she was now sufficiently loosened that impaling her in a single thrust wouldn't cause her great discomfort.

And that's what she got. I again put my hands on her luscious hips, nearly groaning as my fingers sunk into her soft, feminine flesh, and shoved myself into her.

"Uugghh," she grunted as my pelvis slammed into her upturned ass cheeks and my balls swung into her smoldering clit. Perspiration collected along the musculature lining her spine and slid down her back and into her ass cleavage.

Deep in her now, I looked back up and our eyes met in the mirror. She smiled sweetly at me and I pounded into her again. The blueness of her eyes disappeared as they rolled up into her head momentarily before rolling back and settling on my image in the mirror.

"You like it like this, Mary?"

She nodded her approval at me, grunting as I bottomed out in her cunt again.

"Like getting fucked . . . like a dog?"

"Mm-hm," she grunted, her eyes screwed shut now, her ass slamming back against me, me fucking her, she fucking me.

"Big . . . enough . . . for . . . you?" I managed.

"Ugh . . . yes . . . yes . . . ugh."

I leaned forward, over her sweaty back, and gathered her dirty blonde tresses in my fist, pulling her more upright and causing her eyes to fly open. With my free hand I reached around her torso and cupped one of her marvelous tits in my palm, feeling its weight as it bounced from my thrusting.

"You like . . . fucking . . . me?" I grunted, our eyes locked.

"Oohh yesssss!!!" she snarled. "So . . . fuckin' . . . goooood!"

I rolled a turgid nipple between my thumb and forefinger and felt it pulse between my fingers.

"Better . . . than . . . your . . . husband?"

She nodded and whimpered and her cunt flooded my cock with her juices.

"Don't . . . care . . . about the . . . consequences . . . do you?" I moaned, skewering her filthy cheating cunt on the length of my cock and twisting hard on the engorged nipple.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!" she moaned, slamming her hips back at me. Her cunt had so soaked my shaft that her juices were now running down my swinging balls and my inner thighs. "Don't . . . give . . . a shit!!!"

A shift in her hips forced the hardness of her gyrating pelvis along the underside of my cock and I felt my balls lurch.

"Why . . . not?"

"Uugghh . . . because . . . you're . . . bigger!"

I slammed into her again and my eyes nearly rolled into my head.

"And . . . thicker!" she wailed.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted, my thrusting against her becoming erratic now.

"And you . . . fuck me . . . so . . . much . . . better . . . than . . . he ever . . . has!"

Mrs. Anonymous thrust her hips back at me and rotated them. It felt as though my cock was going to be twisted off at the root. Instead, I felt my balls lurch again and I grabbed desperately at this nasty little surprise of a woman. My big hands found purchase at her waist and I pulled her back on me, burying my cock in her balls-deep.

I then felt a torrent of sperm about to release and tried to pull out, intent on dropping my load across her sweaty, upturned ass.

"Cum . . . in . . . me . . . fucker!" she hollered, again pushing her hips back at me, negating the effects of my attempted retreat.

"Oh, gawd," I moaned, my body spasming. I buried my cock in her cunt again, my trembling hands nearly slipping from her sweaty flesh.

"Yesssssss," she hissed when my cock expanded in her, stretching her deprived hole even further.

I pumped once and held her tight, dropping my hips so that the underside of my cock, right there at the root, crashed against her pelvic bone. A thick stream of cum them spewed from the thick head of my cock, splashing against the superheated walls of her spasming cunt.

"Uuuugggghhhh," I groaned, nearly delirious. Another bolt of cum burst from my balls, followed in quick succession by a third. My hips kept pumping and my sperm began leaking from her cunt, squishing out around the thickness of my cock, until I was spent, my chest heaving and my breath erratic.