Mr. Anonymous's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

A few minutes later, Mrs. Anonymous was buttoning her blouse and I my pants. I paused to look at this little beauty and an interesting idea came to mind. I put it to words.

"Here's what I want you to do tonight. You with me?" She nodded her head like a good little wife. "Okay," I continued, "when you get home tonight, I want you to say to your husband, 'I saw your mommy tonight.' Got it?"

"Uh . . . I'm not sure. . .," she began, slipping one foot into its previously discarded heel.

"Okay. One more time. 'I saw your mommy.' 'Tonight.' Say it just like that. Really fast: 'I saw your mommy.' Then slower, after a pause: 'Tonight.'"

"I saw your mommy. Tonight." There was almost a question mark at the end of her repetition.

I laughed. "Yeah. You got it. Exactly. I saw your mommy. Tonight."

Again, that strange look, as though I were some sort of freak. 'That's okay,' I thought. 'I fucked Mrs. Anonymous tonight. And soon enough, he's going to read all about it.'

Within ten minutes, I had returned her to the bar, decided to blow off the hotel, and was speeding south along Interstate 43, Chicago-bound.

* * *

It's Friday night, you hardly firmed jacking sub. Do you know where your wifey poo is?

I thought not.

Life's a bitch, but it's also a choice, eh? So choose: are you going to remain that loving trusting wimp who wanders through fields smelling the flowers, or are you going to mosey on down to the bar to find your whoring wife and march her into an oven-of-death?