All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 16'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Please don't stop here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

What happened suddenly you switched he was with her sister then he was waking up in the hospital and with her she didn't die like the story lead up to then switched.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
ITS CALLED A DREAM

Anon he was in a coma and had a real-like dream that felt was what had happend to him, then he came round and realised it was a dream and Teagan was there alive and he then saw that it had been a bad dream. One that he could not talk about for fear it would become true and it had been a look into the future type dream. I hope that has sorted your issue out and that I have not miss-read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Write more of this

Please please write more of Mr. Basketball this story has been amazing so far and I'd hate for it to end here. I hope to see more

CaintheForsakenCaintheForsakenover 7 years ago
Polyamory between Teagan Jake and Taylor

Hey man. I recently discovered your stories and I think they are beautifully crafted.Thank you for writing and sharing.

I have an idea,I don't know if you read the comments but I wanted to share my two cents.

I was really upset when Teagan "died" but slowly grew fond of the relationship between Taylor and Jake. Even though I am really happy that you brought Teagan back I still think that you did too much of a good job while building Taylor's character to not include her in their relationship as a third lover to both parties.I think that approach would add a new layer of emotional depth to this story.

(BTW My English is now good enough to express my thoughts clearly,i'm aware of that...However I hope what I wrote is understandable enough)

Thank you again for this beautiful story,I hope we get an happy ending too:)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
enjoyable

Really liked your writing. Got confused and bored at times with the basketball stuff, but able to just skip those parts. You have a nice style that generally flows at a nice pace. Thanks for sharing this story.

Ps. Is this the last chapter?

ValantorValantorabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I really hope there is more to come. One of favourite stories and authors

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 6 years ago
What's Next?

How about a new series or something?

shallowhandshallowhandover 5 years ago
I'm content with this being the end

Given the wild ride it's been with this story with it's...questionable twists, I'm very content. I'm a romantic at heart, seeing this story end here with these two very much in love and having started a family finally, I can say this story has brought fulfilling joy to me. I'd rather you write other stories and work with new ideas rather than try to continue this one, their story has been told and I don't know if I'm ready for anymore twists or heartbreak! Seriously, encountering the chapter where it's showed Teagan passed away (temporarily) for the first time was a major blow to me wanting to even continue.

Also, about calls for adding a threesome plot with either Taylor or Sam, I don't think that fits this story. That'd be shoehorning in a branch of sex into a relationship that had never considered it in the first place and I don't think they ever would. I mean, I get it, fantasy, yada yada, but just my two cents.

Keep up the good work Sheets!

babaloo92babaloo92almost 5 years ago
Incredible

Fantastic story. Great plot twists. Not just a pump & dump. I have been on this website for 7 years and I have never read a story like this before. Most can't hold my attention. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great series, please continue. If not with this story, how about a new one? Please.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 4 years ago
Lost

How can you spend so much time building a story and then all of a sudden wipe out 5 chapters and go back to the old story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dream

So Gus never found out what his daughter did to Jake because she told him in the make believe chapters, right? Too bad. I liked that she and Jake made peace with each other. I find it hard to believe that after having a very vivid, lifelike dream about falling in love with Taylor, he never once thought about her that way after he recovered. I didn’t expect that he would pursue her, but he never looked at her & wondered?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES