All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 17'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 3 years ago
Very excited to see this pop up in the new submissions

I haven't read it yet but I am very pumped to see this continue. Thanks!

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Holy cow!

I loved this series so it's awesome to be reading the follow up. How did Taylor do after high school? How's Thom? It's interesting because while the story would not have felt incomplete if it ended after the last one, nor would it feel incomplete if it ends here, I'd still love to hear more about the characters as long as you're willing to tell it. Thank you for another great addition.

Literotfan83Literotfan83over 3 years ago
Love this has come back!

Amazing to see this story pop back into life. A great chapter and enjoyed reading it thoroughly. I agree with previous comments that I would love to hear more about the other characters in the family as you have teased. It would be good to see how it’s going with Taylor (especially with the looming secret of the coma dream)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On the edge

I have loved reading this series it's had me on the edge from the start . I have laughed I have cried to the point of needing the tissue box . I would also like to hear how taylor is did that part of the dream ever get reveld ? Did she have a basketball carrier? Please don't wait so long for more . on the edge !

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago

This was a great wrap-up to this series. I agree that I would love to hear a little more about Taylor and where her life went. After so much time spent with her in the dream sequence the later chapters feel a little empty without her around and I miss her.

call_me_hkcall_me_hkover 2 years ago

Loved the story. But what happened to Taylor after the state championships? How did her carrier go? Jake has 3 children and only evan's achievement is showcased. Would've been better if along with Evan- his son; his daughter's and his other son's achievement were also looked into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES