Mr. Basketball Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Modeling," I chuckled. "Naw, not my thing really." My hand reached across my body and rested on her hip. I gently rubbed her skin before letting it trail down to her cheeks.

"I was thinking more of...," I trailed off.

She made just a small space for me to get my hand down between her legs and touch her exposed pussy. My fingers traced her slit and felt her wetness but I didn't press inside just yet. My thumb just slightly grazed the plug stuck in her butt but I knew it was there.

"Thinking of what?" she asked with growl in her voice. She tipped her hips and opened herself up a little more hoping I would touch her now.

"Well...since I have the beard," I started. I just slightly split her lips apart and traced her wetness before bumping her clit. I circled it so softly as her hips turned to meet my touch.

"And I'm in pretty good shape," I continued. I flicked her clit just a little harder before leaving it to circle her hole. I pressed in just a little and felt the hungry little mouth opening and trying to pull me inside. Her sticky wetness coated my tip before I left it and continued down her body.

"And I think I have a pretty big cock." I bumped the plug and pressed it into her hole. She gasped a little at the pressure I created on it before pressing her ass into my finger making more pressure.

"You do," she growled. "I can't complain about your cock."

"I was thinking about doing porn," I said. My finger left the plug and pressed into her cunny. I buried it as deep as I could get it into her. My other fingers hit the plug as I pressed in making her gasp in pleasure. I scratched the inside of her walls with my finger as she panted.

"Fuck," she panted. She pressed back into my finger harder and opened herself up more by tucking her legs closer to her chest now.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Fuck...yes...fuck," she yelped in pleasure. She didn't even hear the question I had asked. Or maybe she did and she just didn't care.

"If this basketball thing doesn't work out I mean."

My finger twisted around to find her spot deep inside her pussy. I knew it well and I knew what it did to her when she was tucked up like this with the plug inside. My arm was in an awkward position at the moment but I took the slight discomfort and plunged into her hole against her spot.

"No baby," she cooed. "The sheets."

I knew she was going to try and turn out of this position but I stopped her before she could.

"No-no bad girl," I whispered as I turned slightly. "You know you like it."

"Fuck," she whimpered. "I do."

I dropped my phone now and used my other hand to press against the plug now. She cried out in pleasure as I quickly fucked her with my finger and pressed her plug. Her cunny was leaking her wetness now, we could audibly hear it as my finger plunged in and out of her. Her body was tense as I knew she was drawing near. I pressed the plug hard one last time before focusing just on her puss.

"Fuck me," she begged.

"I am," I teased. "What are my fingers doing?"

"I want to feel your cock."

I twisted my body now and pressed my cock into her ass cheek almost on her hip as my finger worked her still. She was soaking, sopping wet. Wetness was pouring from her hole as my finger fucked her so fast now. I could feel her juice on my cock as it ran from her.

"In me," she begged with a gasp. "Your cock."

"Cum for me, Tea and I'll fuck you all night long."

All at once she tensed and yelp before cumming hard. Wetness flooded my finger and leaked from her hole all the way down to the sheets. I kept fucking her as it continued to pour from her. I pressed her plug again making her gasp and continue to cum. Her breath was a short burst of inhale and exhale with the occasional fuck or a squeak before her flood stopped. I knew to slow my finger but keep it on her button and slowly circle it. Her cunny quivered as she panted and leaked still.

My finger left her spot as I went to a slow in and out, feeling her juice as it seeped out of her. It was so sexy that she came like this. I loved the feel of how wet she got when she was like this. Normally, I would replace my finger with my cock but tonight I wanted to tease her a little. I rolled to my back again but kept my finger sliding in and out. I picked my phone back up now.

"Yup, I'd be good at porn," I said nonchalantly. "I wonder how you get into the business."

She rolled over, pulling my finger from her creamy cunny as she did. I didn't look at her as she did. I pretended to use my phone wondering what her next move was going to be. She threw the covers back, leaving me naked and exposed. She leaned down and grabbed my stiff cock in her hand. Her hair flipped to the side covering my stomach and blocking my view of her.

"Fuck, Tea," I gasped. The phone dropped from my grip and landed on my chest.

Her mouth covered my cock and buried all the way to the back of her throat. It had been some time since she had taken me this deep into her mouth. I could feel her throat quivering before she released and spit on my tip. She took me all the way in again, relaxed her throat, and let me rest there for a moment before she retreated off. She coughed a little before she spoke now.

"We both should try out together."

She twisted her body around so she was looking up at me. She sank back down on my cock again as I gasped and tried to speak.

"Try out for what?"

I could feel her teeth slightly close on the base of my cock as her throat quivered on my tip. She relaxed her throat and let my dick rest there again before her next trick. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue slid past my base and licked my ball sack.

"Fuck," I gasped for lack of better words.

Her eyes were watering as she pulled her tongue back into her mouth. She held her composure and slowly started to come off my cock while applying firm sucking pressure to it. She reached the tip and released but made a loud pop as she did.

"Porn," she answered. "We should both do porn. I've still got it as you can tell."

"Ummmm," I shrugged. "Maybe. You're going to have to do a little more than cock sucking though."

"Oh, yeah?" she asked slyly. "Since when did you become such an expert on the subject?"

She licked my cock again and waited for my answer.

"I'm the hot coach," I teased. "It just comes naturally."

"Oh, yeah right," she giggled before bobbing up and down on my cock again. It sent waves of pleasure through my body.

"Although, that tongue on my balls thing is pretty amazing," I offered.

She popped off my cock and held it out of the way. She licked my nuts before slurping one into her mouth. It rolled around on her tongue for a moment before she released it and licked my shaft again. Not quite what I was hoping for but still satisfying.

"Like that?"

"Yeah," I said sarcastically. "Just like that. You're hired."

She giggled her little girl giggles before she sat up and turned her body so her back was to me. She expertly positioned herself over my cock and used her hips to guide me to her entrance. I waited until I sank into her wetness before I reached out and pressed the plug with my thumb. She gasped as I entered her then yelped as I pushed the plug. She looked over her shoulder at me and let out her little sexual growl before starting to work her hips.

She twerked for a minute then changed rhythm and started a slow rise and fall. Her wetness leaked and coated my cock with her white sticky juice. It pooled on her lips and at the base of my cock as she pressed herself hard onto me and forced me deep inside. She held for a moment and twisted her hips before withdrawing out until just the tip was inside.

I reached for her hips and guided her movements now. I pulled her harder down on my cock so I would touch her end with each plunge onto my cock. She moved her legs a little and sat up more, driving me deeper into her center. The plug pressed against my pelvis making her cry out in pleasure as it added extra stimulation as she drove harder still. I could feel it against my cock through the thin wall that separated her holes.

Her cunny clamped down on my dick as she stopped her rise and fall and went to twerking her hips. Orgasm tore through her body as she panted and whimpered in pleasure. Her wetness flooded my cock and ran to the base then down to my balls. I reached up and was able to grab one nipple and gave it a hard twist. She cried out in pleasure as I tweaked and twisted it. She pressed down hard and held as she settled from her release and rested for a moment.

She dismounted and spun around in a flash. She straddled me and used her one hand to point my soaked cock back into her center. I took the opportunity to find her nipple with my mouth. I sucked on it as I slipped back into her depths. She pressed me back to the bed as I reached her end.

She started fucking me with urgency now. Her pussy crashed into the base of my cock with a loud slap. Her nails dug into my chest as her mouth hung open in pleasure. She panted and whimpered as she squeezed her muscles around my cock begging me to cum. I held on just a little longer as I moved my legs and started to pump up into her. We started meeting in the middle as the slaps of sex grew louder.

I gripped her hips as I was right there about to explode in her. All of the sudden she was off my cock and twisting around in the bed. My wet cock waved around and glistened from her juice as her mouth covered it. She sucked me down until the tip was touching her throat. I wasn't buried all the way but I was damn close. I gasped at the sudden change from pussy to mouth and started to explode.

She drank me down as my seed erupted into her mouth. She bobbed and sucked with just her mouth as my hand found her pussy. I sank two fingers inside and rapidly pressed in and out of her. I could feel her throat vibrating as she moaned on my cock. I kept cumming and she kept drinking me down.

I twisted my hand around and found her spot again deep in her hole. I scratched at it as I shot the final burst into her mouth. Her tongue swirled the tip and licked the last of what I had out. She gasped hard and pulled off my cock as I hit her spot. She rested her head on my stomach as I finger fucked her again. I knew she was close before I started, her clamping walls confirmed as she panted some fucks and whimpered before she flooded my fingers again.

Her legs shook as wetness ran from her and covered my fingers. It dribbled out of her pussy and ran down her slit before dripping onto the sheets for the second time tonight. Her nails dug into my skin again before she finally spoke.

"Please," she gasped. "No more. My legs. My pussy is going to be sore tomorrow. Fuck, I'm raw now."

I relented but grabbed her hips and moved her. She yielded and straddled my face to let me taste her juice. I loved her scent and inhaled it before I tasted what still dripped from her. My tongue circled her opening a few times as she whimpered and still shook. I loved her taste but I knew she was spent and she wanted to snuggle. I stopped tasting her and gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze.

She rolled away from me but turned and rested her head on my stomach. She looked up at me with those green, cat like eyes, that I loved so much.

"How did I do?" she asked still panting.

"I didn't expect you to suck me off at the end," I replied.

"Isn't that what they do in porn?" she asked cutely.

"Beats me," I shrugged. "I don't watch porn. I've got you."

She smiled now. That perfect smile I had seen for years and years now but still loved just the same. She batted her eyes like she could read my mind.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Tea."

"Sorry we don't always...you know," she said.

"Between my schedule and you having had health issues," I started. "It's not that bad though. You are worth the wait. Besides, you being healthy and here is more important than having sex every day."

I motioned for her to come closer. She crawled up the bed and curled up next to me in my arms. I held her for a moment before speaking again.

"We have the summer to make up for lost time. The kids will be gone, the house will be empty, maybe we can take a vacation somewhere..."

She nodded and snuggled against me more. I looked at her before speaking from the heart now.

"Thank you for being here with me, baby. Thank you for supporting me for all these years. Thank you for being the best partner I could have asked for. It's been a hard road and I wouldn't have made it without you right by my side."

She smiled at me now. "We said we were going to kick the crap out of life together. It comes with the territory. And thank you for being there by my side these past couple of months. I know you've had a bunch on your plate but somehow you managed to make time for me and be there for me when I needed you the most. You really are the best husband a wife could have asked for."

She looked at me and giggled as I hugged her a little tighter. "And being the hot coach is an added bonus."

I laughed. "I honestly had no idea that was even a thing."

We both laughed a little before we went silent and just held each other. I sighed as reality started to come back again. Tomorrow was the big game and I had a lot to do to keep the guys focused and not let the nerves get to them.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked.

"I have to get my speech ready but other than that I'm ready. It's all up to them now."

*

It was 1010 in the morning as we walked down the pathway to the court that was elevated in the middle of the field in the house that Jerry built so many years ago. We had played the semifinal game here the night before last so we had seen it already but it still amazed me at how big the place was and how tiny the court looked in the middle of it all. Every available space was filled with extra seating, even the field itself had rows and rows of chairs set up all the way back to where the regular seats were. By the time tonight came around there'd be 100,000 people in here. There was just a makeshift, fenced in, pathway that led us from the locker room to the court.

We were ten minutes behind schedule for the morning shoot around, or practice, as it was written in the itinerary. At this point in the season there was no point in practicing. The guys either knew it or they didn't. There would be the pregame meeting where I'd reaffirm the game plan and key points they needed to focus on but that was it. This was for them and the families.

I thought of this a few years ago just before I took this job and came here. I had my little D1 School in the semifinal game and we were doing a shoot around much like today. Connor had begged me to let him come with me to shoot around with the guys. He had done it all year long so I finally gave in and let him come along. It sparked something inside me when the guys were out there goofing around with him. They were relaxed and loose the whole time. We ended up losing the game but it got me thinking.

So, today I let the guys bring up to four family members with them to shoot around with the team. It was a cool way for them to experience a little bit of what their sons were going to be feeling come game time.

We hit the floor and warmed up for a minute before I turned them loose to shoot and just chill with their families. As I stood back and watched it brought it full circle for me. The parents were just as much a part of this whole thing as the kids were. They put in years of hard work and dedication to help their kids realize their dreams. I knew first hand, as I watched Evan talk to his mom about something, how hard it was to get him here. I could only imagine what some of the others had gone through.

For my three inherited seniors, one a fifth year guy who lost a year with an injury, this was it for them. This was the last time they would play competitively at this high a level again. Unless something really odd happened, this was it. They were good players but they just didn't fit the current mold for a player at the next level. Ten years ago maybe but the game had changed again. Their parents seemed to enjoy this the most as they knew this was it too.

They shot around or just hung out for an hour. Then it was off to the next thing on the list. The parents and families thanked me for letting them join us on the floor. It was something they had never heard of before but it was something they would always remember.

After the shoot around it was lunchtime. After that we met with the press again. Then we had our team meeting where I went over a few things. Then we relaxed before having a light meal. Then we dressed, got taped up and stretched out before heading to the floor to check things out and shoot a little. We returned to the locker room for some final thoughts.

The guys gathered around as I stood to address them.

"We've been through a lot together this year," I started. "Had our ups and downs, huge wins, heartbreaking loses. We've played injured, sick and through adversity like I've never seen a group of guys do before. I've coached a lot of basketball and I've never seen a group of men quite like you. You guys go the extra mile for each other and that makes you special."

I paused for a moment before I continued. "I'm proud of the way you all have played this season. No matter how it ends, I'm proud to say I coached these men this season. I want y'all to understand that. You don't have to prove anything to me tonight."

"We set some simple goals for this season. Win the conference, win the tournament, get into the big dance. We did those things much to the surprise of every one who doubted us because we knew we were better than people gave us credit for. Why? Because you give everything you have each and every game. Tonight will be no different but that goes without saying."

I looked around the room at the faces before I continued on again.

"You've heard it for the past few days from the media about what this game should mean. You've heard it from the fans, the students, the school, the other school, your friends and families. From people who love you and from people who hate you, anyone who can talk has said what they think this game should mean to you."

I paused and looked at the men as they looked up at me. They were hanging on my every word as I glanced around again and asked the million dollar question.

"What does playing in this game mean to you?"

I paused just briefly before starting again. "Before you answer that question, I want you to take a moment and really think about it. Think about your life and all the things you've done in this sport up to this moment. It's every single game you've played in. It's the triumphant wins, it's the heartbreaking losses. It's the drills you've done, the hours of practice you've put in, the wind sprints, the leapers, the film study, the five in the morning workouts. All the times you've been out there shooting shot after shot all by yourself just to make yourself better. All the times you've been told you aren't good enough or that you can't do it but you did it anyway because you never doubted yourself and you knew you could."

"What does this one single game mean to you? Think about it for a moment."

I paused now and let them think about it for a moment. I even took a moment to think about my past and what this game meant to me. I would have loved to be sitting there with them wearing a jersey, about to hit the floor to play in this game. But I wouldn't have changed a thing about my past now. As much as I wanted to twenty years ago, I wouldn't do it now. I was thankful for the path life had chosen for me. Just being here to coach these guys was more than I could have asked for right now.

"Forget about what the press thinks, forget about what the school thinks, forget about what anyone else thinks that is not in this room with you right now. They weren't there all season long and they didn't think us into this game. You earned your way into this game not only because of the way you have played this year, but because of how hard you have worked your whole life up to this moment. The two best teams are here tonight to compete for the honor of being called a champion because it was earned, not thought of."