All Comments on 'Mr. Big Ch. 01'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

That's a different take on the size issue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, much better than Mrs Robinson in The Graduate.

As for size, before my wife and I met, she was between marriages, had already finished having children, and fucked like crazy. She had all different sizes of cocks, but none like the Tommy in your story. After trying over a hundred or so different cocks in the space of two years, she settled on about 7 inches long and 7 inches circumference as optimum. I'm just short of that, but she's happy and is done experimenting with others. Except that a couple of years ago at a nudist resort she spotted a single guy with a limp, dangling 12-inch cock, and she just had to know how big it got when hard. Not too many other people were around at the time, so she got him to stroke it and when she saw the resulting erection she just had to try it inside her. We watched as she laid back on her lounger and easily took in most of it, but soon had to stop. We noted the spot on his cock right where her lips wrapped around it, and when he drew it out we measured 11 inches had gone inside her, and he had almost 4 more inches to spare! They didn't fuck, he just pushed it in once, we made the measurement, and he withdrew. My wife figured that if she'd let him arouse her she probably could have taken in the rest of it. But she really didn't want to let him fuck her, she just wanted to see how much she could take. That night with my 6-inch tool completely inside her, she thought about it a lot and decided to see if her theory about arousal was correct, so the next day she had me fuck her just before we went out to the pool and she had the guy enter her again now that she was aroused from having just fucked me. Sure enough, this time she was able to take in all but the last inch. Again, even though she was very aroused, no fucking, just in-and-out. As for thickness, this fellow was very thick, and we could all see the big gap he left in her before her cunt closed. When we got back to the room to finish her off I could only flop around inside her and it was several days before she was back to normal. Anyway, that was our experience with a very large cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Muh dick !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Big Series Info