Mr. Big Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, Tommy. What a big dick you have!" She sucked the tip, and kept doing so between talking to me. "What are you going to do with that?" Suck, lick. "It's -- enormous!" She nuzzled around the head. "Are you really going to," lick, suck, "stuff that into my pussy?"

This was already the best sex I'd ever had, and I hadn't even got my dick near her pussy yet. "If -- if you want me to -- Mrs. Sullivan," I said between licks of her slit.

"I'm -- I'm not sure," she continued, again punctuating her words with the most dick-straining oral work I'd ever had up 'til then. "It's so -- so huge, and -- and my pussy -- is pretty small. It's -- it's really quite -- intimidating, Tommy. Are you -- are you gonna -- make me -- take it all?"

"I -- I..." I wanted to say 'if that's what you want, Mrs. Sullivan,' but I began to realize that that might not be what she wanted at all. She'd started this little adventure by trying to experience, hands-on, how strong I was, so I guessed she was getting off on my strength and maybe the fact that I could easily dominate her. But before I could make up my mind what to say, she continued -- speaking between increasingly-larger mouthfuls of cock, which made it hard to think straight.

"I mean -- you're such a strong -- and powerful -- young man. You're -- much, much -- stronger than me. You -- you could easily force me -- to do anything -- you wanted. I -- I'd be powerless -- to resist. You could -- you could force this -- this enormous dick -- into me, and I -- I wouldn't be able -- to stop you. I- I'd just have to -- to lie there -- and -- and beg you -- to be gentle, as -- as you make it -- go all the way in -- all the way up -- inside my pussy. Just -- just think how much -- that would stretch me. It might -- it might hurt, but -- but I wouldn't be able -- to do anything -- anything but -- but open my legs wide and -- and bite my lip and -- and just let you -- let you stick it -- all the way in."

I was now certain that this was a game she was playing. So I decided to join in the game.

"That's right, Mrs. Sullivan. It's going right in. All the way up your pussy." I then at last homed-in on her clit.

"Oooh, Tommy! I don't think -- oh yes! I -- I don't think I could -- mmm, yes, right there, right -- ah -- oh yes! I mean, it's -- Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Mrs. Sullivan was suddenly getting incoherent, which told me that she was enjoying what I was doing with her pussy. I was enjoying what she was doing with my cock, but I was afraid that I might enjoy it too much and paint her face with cum before I could make good on my promise to fill her pussy. I was just about to ask her to stop licking and sucking me when she spoke up.

"Stop! Please, Tommy, stop. I'm going to come if you keep on doing that."

"Don't you -- don't you want to come, Mrs. Sullivan?" I was surprised. I mean, that's all I ever wanted to do, and most of the time I never got that far with a girl.

"Not -- not yet, Tommy. If you're going to -- to fill me up -- it has to be -- before I come."

I got the message. I carefully got up -- I didn't want to stick my knee in her face, as that would spoil the mood -- and turned around to face her. Then I realized I'd forgotten something.

"Shit! I don't have a condom!"

"Hey, Tommy, you're a virgin, right?"

"Sure, but..."

"So like I said, I'm no longer able to have kids, and I've been faithful to my husband so we won't have any nasty diseases to pass on to each other, so why don't you just -- just slide it in? But -- please be gentle."

Wow! I was finally going to get to put my dick inside a woman's pussy, and without rubber! I lined up the head of my cock with the very wet hole. Mrs. Sullivan kept looking from my face back to my cock.

"Oh my God, Tommy. It's so huge!"

"It is, Mrs. Sullivan," I replied, "and it's all going inside your pussy."

"Oh Tommy!" she kinda gasped. "I -- I'm scared, Tommy. What -- what if it's just -- too big?"

I guessed that this must be just her play-acting, getting us both super-excited. "Mrs. Sullivan, it's all -- going -- in. All of it. All of my long, thick, cock." I looked into her eyes, and could see the excitement there. "How your pussy copes with it is -- well, your concern." I tried to sound a little callous, like I didn't care if it hurt her or not. In fact, I really didn't want to hurt her. Neither did I want all of this insane fantasizing to make me come too soon. I started to push.

The expression on her face didn't help. She seemed to be looking in amazement as my cock slowly began to slide in. I had to close my eyes and really try to focus on something else -- anything else -- to stop from coming. I tried to think about digging the flower-bed, doing my homework from school -- anything.

I was trying to slide it in gently, rocking it a little forward and back. She sure felt tight enough; not quite like Donna's impossibly-tight pussy, but tight enough to squeeze my cock. And it was sure better than a tit-job or a hand-job, which was all I'd had so far. And I'd gotten maybe four or five inches inside her, when she said -- or rather, moaned -- "OH -- MY -- GOD TOMMY! Sweet Jesus, that is so BIG inside me! Your cock feels so damn HUGE."

I lost it. I let out a moan of my own -- a mixture of intense pleasure and deep disappointment that I'd failed -- and my cock began to throb like crazy. I screwed my eyes up tight as I experienced my first orgasm through full sex. It felt amazing -- but I knew I'd let her down.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Sullivan! I couldn't hold on any longer." I started to pull back.

"Tommy! Stop! Stay right where you are. That was your first time, right? I wasn't expecting you to last very long, but just stay still. I'm not finished with you yet. Now look at me. Get your thumb on my clit and start rubbing it. Ow! Not so hard -- gently! Sure, that's it. Now just hold still inside me for a minute, and we'll see what happens."

The sensations of coming had subsided, and I knew it would feel a little uncomfortable for a minute or two if I started moving around, so I just tried to hold still and concentrate on stroking her clit.

"Tommy, baby, if there's one thing I know about young men your age, it's that they have great powers of recovery. Before I met Chuck, when I was in my teens and twenties, I confess I had a great time with boys my own age, and there were some who could keep on all night. So let's see what happens to that amazing cock of yours. It still feels big inside me, even though it's gone a little soft, but unless I'm mistaken you're already getting hard again."

And I realized that she was right. Looking down at those rather fine tits, her pretty face -- at least for a woman her age -- which was wearing a horny expression, and the sight of my dick still embedded in her hot, wet hole, I couldn't help but get turned on some more. I could see a little of my jizz leaking out from her onto the towel. She saw where I was looking and smiled up at me.

"Yep, I can feel it getting harder, and all that cum you've squirted inside me will make me that extra bit more slippy. And Tommy, what you're doing to my clit sure feels good. Come here and kiss me, baby."

I realized that even though I'd been fucking her, we still hadn't kissed. I bent forward and our mouths met. Shit, she was a good kisser, and her arms went round my shoulders and her tits pressed against my chest and -- and my cock seemed to just swell and harden at an amazing rate.

"Oh yes! That's my boy," she said as our mouths parted. "Oh yes. Now, where were we? Oh yes -- you were fucking me with that enormous cock."

It was the first time I'd ever heard Mrs. Sullivan use what I might call 'bad language'. She'd always seemed such a nice lady. She went to church and baked apple pies and stuff. The thought of her using language like that made me even harder. And now that the sensations were feeling good, it was time to pick up from where I'd left things. I lifted a little and started to push deeper.

"Oh my, Tommy," she said, looking down at where my dick was slowly sliding into her, and then back up into my face. "Tommy, you -- you naughty, naughty boy. What are you doing?"

"I -- I'm fucking you, Mrs. Sullivan." I took my lead from the language she'd used, hoping to turn her on some more. It seemed to work.

My thumb was still rubbing on her clit, and that and my increased penetration was getting her breathless. "Oh God, you dirty boy. That -- that's such a -- a dirty, naughty thing to do. How could you -- how could you use such a -- such a big, thick -- thick cock -- like that on a -- a poor, defenseless lady -- like me? Oh Tommy, you're -- you're stretching my poor little pussy! You're -- oh my GOD! How much -- how much MORE -- of that -- that MONSTER -- are you going to -- to try to -- to shove up my -- my tight little fuck-hole?"

"All of it, Mrs. Sullivan. I have nearly twelve inches of cock. You're going to take it all, Mrs. Sullivan." By now she had about eight inches, and I was sliding in and out by about four inches at a time, each thrust taking me a little deeper. I wasn't sure whether it would all go in, but I wanted her to at least fantasize about it. And thankfully, having already come once, my cock seemed to be less sensitive. I felt I could keep this up for a while longer. Maybe I could even live up to my promise and get all of my cock inside her.

She kept looking down to see just how much of me she was taking, then back up at my face. I don't think I've ever seen a woman look so sexy. Her big, brown eyes were wide with excitement, her damp dark-brown hair was stuck to her forehead and there was a sheen of perspiration on her skin. Her breasts were rising and falling as her breathing became more and more ragged. And I was amazed that I was still going. I'd guessed that, after my initial failure, I would come again really quickly, but it seemed that my first orgasm had been so strong that my cock was desensitized, and I could keep going. So I decided to really go for it.

I pulled back a lot farther than before, until I was almost out of her pussy, and then thrust in quite hard. The look on her face was so horny. She looked surprised, maybe even shocked at having such a big cock shoved so hard into her. I did it again, amazed that I wasn't about to shoot my load -- though the sensations in my cock were getting stronger -- and watched her reaction. Her head went back and she moaned loudly as I went even deeper than before. Two, three, four, five more thrusts -- she let out a moan each time as I went deeper and deeper -- and then my body touched hers. My balls were up against her butt, and I could feel the wetness of her pussy lips around the base of my cock.

"OH -- MY -- GOD -- TOMMY!" Her eyes and mouth were wide open. So were her legs.

"You've got it all now, Mrs. Sullivan. How does it feel?"

"F-full, Tommy. So -- damn -- FULL. OH!"

I'd pulled back and slid it in again. I kept up the action, telling her what I was doing and punctuating my words with another deep thrust.

"You now have -- nearly -- twelve inches -- of cock -- up your pussy -- Mrs. Sullivan. Can you -- feel how thick -- my cock is -- Mrs. Sullivan? Is it -- stretching you -- enough?"

"Shit! Oh fucking SHIT! Jesus, that's so -- so fucking -- deep! You're actually - actually fucking me -- with that -- that fucking enormous cock! It's so thick, so -- so long! You're -- you're fucking -- tearing -- me -- apart! Shit! Oh FUCK!"

I was bent over her, one hand on the sun-lounger, beside her head, supporting me, the other hand still rubbing her clit. It was a tough action to get used to, doing that while shoving my cock into her harder and harder -- like that game where you have to rub your stomach and pat the top of your head at the same time. But I kept on, though I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

As for Mrs. Sullivan, she seemed to be able to take it all. She was panting and squealing as I kept pounding away at her pussy, pulling almost all of the way out and then shoving it right back in. Just about then, I realized I was going to lose it again.

"Big enough for you -- Mrs. Sullivan? D'you like a -- a hard fucking -- with a fucking huge cock?"

She turned towards my arm, beside her head, and closed her teeth on it. She didn't bite hard, but the jolt of pain slowed me a little. I wondered what she was doing, until I heard the muffled scream that came from her throat. She was squeezing her big titties, pinching the nipples. Her legs started to shake like crazy, and she was kinda bucking and twisting. It was wild. Despite the pain in my arm, the sight and sound of Mrs. Sullivan coming like that made me shoot my load up into her hot, wet fuck-hole for a second time, gritting my teeth so my cries wouldn't wake up the whole neighborhood.

When we both finally made it back to Earth, we just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Tommy -- that was -- that was -- awesome!" was about all she could say.

"Mrs. Sullivan you're -- you're fucking amazing!" was all I could gasp.

She grinned up at me. "I don't know about you, Tommy, but I could use a shower and a drink, and maybe something to eat. And then -- would you like to try again?"

The pizza was cold but not too badly burned. She'd set the oven to turn off, else we'd have needed to call for a fire truck. We ate a little, plus some chips and salad, and drank some more beer. Then she took my hand and we went up to the bathroom and showered together. Even though the shower was big, with the two of us in there, rubbing our soapy bodies together, kissing and touching and fooling around, it got pretty hot. Soon I had a full boner on again, so we rinsed off the soap and toweled each other mostly dry -- and headed for the bed.

She opened the closet doors. Inside were two large mirrors, and a third on a stand that she moved between them, which gave a great view of what we were going to do on the bed.

If I was concerned that I may have made her sore and too cummed-out from her earlier pussy-pounding to want more, I needn't have worried. Once I'd gone down on her again, and eaten her pussy -- this time under careful instruction -- for maybe a half hour, she was more than ready.

I'd gotten her close to coming with my tongue on her clit and two fingers up her hot, wet fuck-hole; the expression she used. Like I said, I'd always thought of her as being this sweet friend of my mom who made cookies for the kids at Sunday school. Sure, since I started sprouting pubic hair, I'd sometimes noticed the curves of her tits and ass and got the occasional boner, but I guess every boy gets a hard-on looking at any well-formed, under-dressed woman that happens to cross his path. So having nice, kind, sweet-smiling Mrs. Sullivan telling me things like "stick two fingers up my fuck-hole and frig my g-spot" was kinda confusing, in a weird and very, very horny way. Likewise, her request to "wet up your finger in my cunt and then fuck my ass with it". How could I ever look on my neighbor in the same way again?

I swear that woman must have come at least three times while I was playing with her pussy, ass and amazing tits. By now, my boner was about as big as it was gonna get; fuck, I was so horny I'd have stuck it anywhere she asked to get some relief.

Finally she turned over and said "OK, big boy. I think I've been a naughty girl and I should be punished. I think you have the punisher just about ready. Just be gentle with me at first, please -- then, when you've got it all in, then pound my pussy until I scream!"

And I did exactly as she asked. I slid my dick in an inch at a time, getting her to count how many inches she had inside her. And when I was all the way in, I pulled back and slid my whole length in, taking maybe two or three seconds. And then I pulled right out, lined up at the hole and went in all the way in around a second.

She howled. It was like no sound I've ever heard a woman make before. But she did it maybe a dozen times more as I repeated the action. I wasn't gentle, but she was so wet and her pussy opened so beautifully for me that I did exactly as she asked, and I didn't give a fuck whether she was enjoying it or not; I'd worked hard to make her come and this was for me. But I needn't have worried -- I felt and heard her orgasm before I was ready for mine.

"Tommy," she said, after we'd showered again and she'd put the cum-covered towels from off the bed into the washer, "I don't need to tell you that this has to stay our little secret, do I?"

"No, ma'am," I replied. "But could we, like, try to do it again sometime soon?"

She smiled a very naughty-looking smile. "We'll see, Tommy. We'll see."

12