Mr. Big Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, things have been kinda freaky since I saw you. You know, college and work and stuff, and now I'm changing jobs. But I wondered if I could ask you out -- you know, like a date?"

"Sure, I'd like that. When?"

"How about next Tuesday?"

"That's a way off. What about tonight or maybe the weekend?"

"Sorry, baby. I've got these commitments. I'm working tomorrow night as well as Friday and Saturday, and I have, like, these assignments that have to be in very soon, so I can't really get away. But I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten you."

"That's cool, but are you busy on Sunday afternoon?"

"Er, I don't think so. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go for a hike, and then to the beach. And there's this neat little Chinese place we could eat afterwards. I know you're a student, so I'll treat you if you like." She laughed -- a nice sound.

"The beach? Taylor, in case you haven't noticed, we're in Arizona. Sure there's a lot of sand, but it's one helluva long way to the ocean."

She laughed -- a good sound. "I'll show you a special, private beach. Trust me. Bring your hiking boots, your swimwear and a towel, and don't forget the sunscreen. I'll text my address, and you can pick me up. Shall we say two-thirty?"

So setting aside the intriguing idea of a beach in Arizona, you might think I was being greedy, or even gross, trying to hit on Taylor. Yes, I'd committed to fuck Rosa after work the next evening. I'd offered Pattie my meat, which she could choose to consume however she liked at some undisclosed date. I'd just fucked and helped DP a horny MILF the night before. And it seemed I had an open offer -- or perhaps an offer of an opening -- from Justine, to take what I wanted whenever I wanted it. I also expected a request for a repeat from one of the Scottsdale Sluts -- probably at least Faith and maybe one of the others -- any day. And at the weekend, I'd be stripping and probably turning tricks for a roomful of women at the club. So why the fuck would I want to hook up with a chick I'd met at the diner? Didn't I feel I had more than enough pussy to deal with?

The simple answer is that Taylor was close to my own age. Sure, I loved fucking MILFs and cougars, but Rosa was maybe five years older and married to someone who would kill me if he found out, and the rest were at least fifteen years my senior. Taylor was maybe twenty or twenty one, and I remembered her from the diner -- which was unusual, because there were dozens of pretty girls there most nights. She'd been wearing a very tight top, with no bra over her extra-large but firm titties. And the tight material showed a pair of prominent, pierced nipples. After Annika, I found those kind of piercings a turn on. And she had an exceptionally cute face -- nice but naughty -- which promised some fun, if she didn't find my dick too intimidating. Despite Reuben's contempt for relationships, I really wanted to spend time with a girl on a similar wavelength. The sex could be good, and even if it wasn't -- or she decided that there wasn't going to be any -- it would be cool just to hang out.

*****

So Tuesday I worked late on my assignment and finally submitted it, around 10:30. It was really hard keeping up with the coursework with everything else that was going on; and by 'everything else', I meant my exploding sex-life. When I got home around eleven, Justine made it clear that she'd be delighted if I'd like to give her another hard fucking, but with some regret I told her I needed to sleep.

And I did. Shit, I seemed to spend every night, into the early hours, with some woman who wanted a long and energetic ride on my long and (usually) energetic cock. Teenagers are meant to need more sleep, and I was getting by on just five or six hours most nights. With my hookup with Rosa planned for after work on Wednesday and then Friday and Saturday nights stripping until maybe 2 am at the club, I needed every opportunity to get my head down.

Charlie seemed to like Wesley, the guy from the football team who I'd suggested as my replacement. Wes was from Kentucky, in his sophomore year, but the coal mine where his dad worked had closed and the money his folks had been able to provide -- his dad had been a manager there -- suddenly dried up. When I'd asked if anyone wanted a server's job at the diner, Wes said he was interested. I didn't know whether Charlie would be impressed; he was tall, like me, and reasonably well-built, with a shock of reddish blonde hair and freckles. He'd just had his twentieth birthday but looked younger, and I thought some of the ladies who visited to see me might find him a little nerdy. But I took a photo of him in his underpants in the locker room when no-one was looking and put it on the Scottsdale Sluts WhatsApp group with a message.

"Ladies, I'll be leaving the diner on Wednesday -- though I'm not leaving town and will still be available to provide services as needed. Wesley, pictured here, could be my replacement server. Would you ladies visit the diner to check him out and maybe get to know him? Please be honest."

I got a 'thumbs up' emoji from Bernice within a couple of minutes, followed by a message from Janet saying "Ah, he looks sweet. I'd like to eat him up. Is he built like you, Tommy?"

I'd seen Wes in the shower, and though he didn't have my extreme dimensions, he looked adequate -- though it's hard to tell when a guy's not excited. Also, apart from my own, I'd seen very few erect cocks; Shawn, Reuben, Bryan -- that was about it -- so I wasn't really in a position to judge.

"He has a fit body. As for the important part, my guess is maybe 8 or 9, but he's uncut and I've never seen him hard."

Annika and Cindy both messaged back to say that they'd try to drop by on Wednesday and see for themselves. And Wanda asked where I was going. I said it was a secret, but all would be revealed next time we got together. "Not too far, I hope. I'm still waiting for a ride," she replied. Cindy replied with "Wait in line, gal. We all want a go."

So on Wednesday evening, I arrived at the diner a little early, but Wes was already there, wearing one of my old uniforms and chatting to Rosa and Pattie. Charlie had erected the cutout of me and a sign that said "TOMMY'S LAST NIGHT! COME 'N' SAY GOODBYE -- AND MEET WES." It was gonna be busy.

And it was. I was buttoning my shirt, ready to start my shift when Rosa swung by.

"Wesley's cute. I think he'll do fine here. Maybe he'll steal your cougars away from you. But I hope you haven't forgotten to give me a ride later."

"Sure. But your car was parked outside."

She gave me an exasperated look. "You know what I mean, you big chunk of raw meat. I have a room booked at this motel." She passed me a card. "I'll leave first. You follow on maybe ten minutes later?" She kissed me and headed out to the restaurant.

Charlie had decorated the place and was trying to create a kind of party atmosphere -- my leaving party, Wes's welcome party. Wes shadowed me for the first hour, and when he seemed to have understood what to do, I left him to it. "You can keep all your tips tonight, Wes. In future you have to share with Pattie and Rosa. D'you understand that?"

"Sure. And thanks for helping me get this job. It could be a life saver. Where are you going next?"

"Well, to the kitchen to get this order, but after tonight -- it's kinda secret. If I tell you, I'd have to get Rosa's husband to kill you."

"Oh, she's married?" I could see the disappointed look on his face.

"Yes, and to a rather mean son of a bitch, so you can flirt with her -- she'll definitely flirt with you -- but don't take it any further if you don't want to end up under a ton of cement." I thought I should warn him, even if I was going to disobey the same rule a couple of hours later.

Pretty soon, the place was rammed. There was a line at the door, waiting for tables. I recognized some faces -- and some bodies -- from earlier nights. Charlie had managed to squeeze two extra tables in around the back, but even so, the wait was getting long for some of the parties arriving, and the bar was busy too. It was as well we had Wes on hand to help, and Pattie had got another girl I'd never seen before, Josie, to help out in the kitchen. If I'd been staying, I'd definitely have got to know her. I hoped Wes would feel the same.

Around ten, the place was still buzzing when Annika, Bernice and Cindy came in. Although the outfits they wore were a little more demure than when Annika and Karen had outraged Pattie and annoyed Rosa just a week or two back, they still caused a stir. The skirts were short, the tops low-cut, the heels were high and the few men there -- Wes included -- suddenly became very distracted. I decided to let Wes work their table, so I introduced him and said I'd drop by later. With Rosa lined up as my overnight friend, I wanted benefits, not complications.

Not to say that there weren't signs that Wes would be accepted as my replacement fairly readily. There were probably three times as many women as men there that evening, and I definitely saw a phone number sharpied onto Wes's forearm at some point. And I was still getting attention. I had my ass stroked a few times, and at one table of hot moms, someone was running a hand up my thigh as I took their order. I carefully ignored both of these sexual assaults. Another girl handed me her business card. When I looked at it, it seemed she was a paralegal with some law firm in Phoenix. "It's not for, like, business," she said with a cute smile. "Just call me maybe?" The card had a picture of her in a smart business suit. I imagined her, pantie-less and in stockings under the skirt. Yes, I thought she could be fun, so I smiled and said I would.

"How's Wes?" I asked the 'ladies' when I returned to their table a little later.

"Tommy, he's cute, but he's not you." Annika gave me that look that said 'and it's high time you fucked me again.'

"But would you be interested in involving him in any of your -- er -- adventures?" I asked, trying to ignore the obvious provocation.

"I think the boy's nice," said Bernice. "He's quite fit-looking. And anyway, not all of us can manage to accommodate what you have too often, so yes, I'd be interested." She glanced at Annika as she spoke.

"Me too," said Cindy, "though I'd have to have some assurance that he was adequately provisioned and had the stamina to keep up. He looks a little innocent."

"That's possible, ladies, but I'm sure you could fix that," I replied.

"Maybe. But Tommy, I think you owe me an apology." Cindy looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"An apology? Why, what have I done?"

"It's not what but who. It's me, and you haven't done me yet. I'm beginning to think you're a racist." Her smile was inscrutable.

"I'm so sorry, Cindy, but I've been really busy and your friends all seem to have jumped in first. I'd be very willing to make it up to you."

"Good. Cuz I really want you to make it up me. As far up as you can go, boy. And don't forget that I'm used to hung guys, so you need to prove that you not only have it but you can use it. Understood? And I promise I'm as good as any of these white bitches any day."

"Hey Cindy. Don't come over all Rosa Parks on us," Janet said with mock indignation. They all laughed.

"Cindy, I can assure you that you're next on my list, but as you know, I'm changing jobs this weekend, so it'll have to be in a week or two."

"Fortunately for you, I'm out of town on business next week, so you have a while to recover your strength. I understand that on Monday, Faith got to use you -- and use you well, according to what she told me yesterday -- so you must be pretty worn out."

"Actually, Cindy, I didn't get to come with Faith, though she never seemed to stop coming herself. Bryan offered to help me out, but it wasn't my scene. So you see, I have quite a build-up of pressure. When I get to see you, I may be rather more than you can handle."

At that, the ladies burst out laughing. "Tommy," Annika said, still grinning, "You have no idea. Maybe you should unleash some of that pent-up -- er -- energy on us tonight. I'm sure we could take it all."

"Sorry ladies, prior engagement. You're not the only ones requesting my services. Ordinarily I'd give you priority, but this was booked a week ago and I can't let a lady down."

"Or a slut," Cindy replied. I smiled.

I returned with their check about ten minutes later, and got some hot and passionate kisses from all three. Bernice's amazing tits felt softer against my chest than Annika's false-but-impressive ones with their pierced nipples. Both took the opportunity to grab my ass as we kissed. Then Cindy kissed me in a way that should only be done by a woman about to take her clothes off, and she brazenly slid her hand down to cup my cock through my pants. "Make sure that's in prime condition when you next see me, boy. I'm looking forward to introducing it to some tight, wet places." I noted the plural.

As usual, the ladies had tipped generously, as had many of my female guests, so I was quite happy with the evening. Around ten forty-five, with most of the tables still occupied, Charlie climbed on a chair and made an announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, Tommy will be leaving us after tonight. He won't say where he's going, but we wish him well, and we hope you'll welcome Wesley, who'll do his best to fill Tommy's shoes. Good luck Tommy, wherever you go, and remember that you're always welcome to come back."

There were murmurings of 'good luck, Tommy' from around the diner. A cute lady of maybe 30 said "Where are you going Tommy?"

"I can't say right now, but it's a different line of work, so I won't be competing with Wes. Maybe I'll let you know when I'm settled in. Meanwhile, I've really enjoyed working at Charlie's, and serving all you good people -- and especially some of you naughty people..." There were some whoops and shrieks from a few of the more raucous tables. "So please look after Wes, and Rosa and Pattie and Charlie and all the fine folk here, who've looked after me so well. I'll miss you all."

There were cheers and whoops, and then I seemed to get caught in some hormone-fueled frenzy as almost every woman in the place rushed over to kiss me (and grope me) goodbye.

By the time I got to the kitchen, I had lipstick all over my face and a serious boner in my pants. And a dozen cards and scraps of paper in my shirt pockets with girls' names and phone numbers. And messages. One read "Allie -- pretty blond, skinny, with melons." Another said "I'm Cadence. I'm very petite. You could do anything you liked to me. I wouldn't scream -- until you made me!" with a load of kisses. Shit, is it possible to drown in pussy?

But talking of pussy, where was Rosa? "I don't think she could bear to say goodbye. She looked kinda emotional." I went over to Pattie and hugged her. And kissed her. It wasn't quite like the experience I'd just had with lots of hot girls, but felt surprisingly nice.

"Don't get emotional yourself," I replied, leaning in close. "We still have a date -- if you're not put off by what I said about my size."

Pattie blushed bright red. "I -- I mean, yes -- yes please. But -- how -- how big is big?"

"What's the biggest you can imagine?" I asked. She held her hands apart, indicating something around eight or nine inches and looked at me nervously. "Bigger," I said nonchalantly. "If that scares you, it's OK. But if you want to see how it feels -- and yes, three of those ladies at the table tonight have sampled and found it very pleasing -- then text or call me. We'll need to agree an evening when you're not working, as we'll have to take our time." I kissed her again, with just a little bit of tongue. "Oh, and here are my tips. Split them in the usual way and you can give me my share when I see you again." I smiled, and she smiled back.

I went across to Wes. "You did well, buddy. Did you enjoy it?"

"They're a lively crowd," he replied. "Yeah it was fun, and they tip well. But I got my ass felt and slapped couple of times, and two girls gave me their phone numbers."

"Is that a problem to you?"

"Well, kinda -- no."

"Make the best of it. And those ladies I introduced you to earlier. They're fun but very, very demanding. Take care with them, and if they invite you home, just be prepared to work hard to please them. And to have your mind -- and maybe other parts -- blown."

His expression was priceless. I just patted him on the shoulder and went to see Charlie.

"Thanks, Charlie. I really appreciate the chance you gave me, and I hope I've done my best to repay you. It's been fun working here, and I hope Wes will fit in well."

"Tommy, it's been great to have you, and you've really helped with getting the customers in -- especially the ladies. Good luck with the new job." He handed me my wages. "Oh, and there's a little extra for you to say thanks." I thanked him and shook his hand, then I headed back to my locker, changed out of my work clothes, emptied the few remaining things in there into my bag and left.

*****

"¡AI! ¡No tan profundo! ¡NO! ¡No tan profundo! Not so deep! Not so DEEEEEP!"

I pulled back, I wasn't used to women complaining when I drilled into the depths of their pussies, but clearly Rosa felt different about it.

"What's wrong?"

"Too deep. It hurts. I don' like it."

"Do you like this?" I pulled most of the way out, sucking in my abs and hollowing my back so that the upper surface of my cock pressed against her g-spot, then pulled right out and let it plow along Rosa's wet slit.

"¡AI, si! SIIII!" she squealed. Good. We were cruising nicely.

When I'd arrived at the motel and knocked, Rosa opened the door wearing a bathrobe. "Shower first, then we fuck," she told me. When I returned from the bathroom with just a towel around my waist, she was lying on the bed with her legs spread, not quite naked. The lingerie she'd chosen was neither practical nor demure. The bra and pantie set was mostly sheer lace, with openings to allow her prominent nipples to poke through, and a long, open slit framing her quite long, open slit. And what poked through that slit looked interesting. Her outer pussy lips were plump and her inner, crinkly lips were parted enticingly, in full view through the open crotch of the panties. But if I tried to fuck her like that, there wouldn't be room to get my cock through the gap and into her.

So the first thing I did was to slide her panties off. I remembered her pussy as being quite hairy, but she seemed to have trimmed it since I was last up close and personal. I was so used to seeing bald pussies that Rosa's was a novelty.

"Like what you see, gringo? I tidied it up just for you. And I thought you'd like the underwear. Carlos likes to fuck me in it."

"I guess Carlos isn't built like me," I replied, kissing her. My hand moved to her left tit, tweaking the nipple protruding through her bra. She squealed.

"Hey, gentle. Don't be so rough with me."

"Is Carlos gentle with you?"

"Sometimes. Other times he's quite forceful. I bet you can be forceful, polla grande."

"You bet. Would you like that?"

"With that polla of yours? Take it slow at first. Then when I tell you, give it to me hard. That usually makes me come."

So after a little more kissing, nipple sucking -- which she seemed to like rather a lot -- and some clit stroking and gentle finger-fucking (and yes, she was quite tight enough), I started munching beaver. I was enjoying the textures and flavor of her inner lips and teasing the hole with my tongue, which seemed very well-received. Then, after only a minute or two, she grabbed my hair and steered my mouth right over her clit. As I started the tongue work, reached up and probed with one finger for a g-spot -- BAM! She started to squeal and wriggle, but still held my head firmly over her clit, which I licked and sucked hungrily. I then brought the other hand into play, wetting it with the juices running down her slit and sliding one finger up her ass, starting a rapid fucking motion with it, in and out.