Mr. Big Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAM! Off she went, moaning and squealing and thrashing around as I sucked hard on her clit and finger-fucked both holes.

When she finally begged me to stop, I scooted up her body and kissed her.

"How was that?" I asked.

"¡Ai! Muy, muy bien, gracias," she replied.

"Good. Ready to be fucked?"

"Si. Pero -- pero..."

"But what?"

"Slow, please. Gentle. Solo un poco, por favor."

"Just a little? I don't have just a little. Kinda like J-Lo. I only have a lot." I lowered my hips and slid my length along her slit. I'd already learned to slip a condom on in just a couple of seconds, so even before Rosa had finished squirming, I'd rubbered-up and was ready to go. The look of drowsy satisfaction on her face when she first saw me lying over her, my weight on my arms, the bulk of my body forcing her legs apart, was replaced by a look of amazement as I stroked the beast lazily along her slit, and intensified as I guided the head of my cock into the opening and began to push.

"¡Ai, mierda, es tan grande!" she gasped.

"You like?" I replied.

"¡Dios mio! Despacio, por favor..."

So I went in slowly. And yes, she was tight. I had no idea how big Carlos was, but I guessed that I was substantially bigger. I could see from her face that she was feeling sensations she wasn't used to, not all of them good. But I wasn't going to stop or ask whether she was enjoying it. The little slut had quite literally asked for this, and after last time's little fiasco, she was definitely getting it.

I suppose I was around eight inches in when I hit bottom. She winced, but said nothing, so I pulled back, almost all the way out, and then burrowed in again.

She let out a little 'AH!', so I repeated the motion, this time a little faster. The 'AH!' was louder and more urgent. So I thought, 'OK, time to launch the torpedo'. I pulled back and thrust in hard. And that's when she screamed.

"¡AI! ¡No tan profundo! ¡NO! ¡No tan profundo! Not so deep! Not so DEEEEEP!"

Now at this stage, I'd fucked precisely seven women -- Loretta, Kristy, Justine, Bernice, Annika, Janet and Faith; not bad for a guy who'd been a virgin a few months earlier, but not exactly a massive score. Every gal I'd fucked seemed to like it when I went deep. But, apparently, not Rosa.

That's kinda how I discovered that some women -- but not all -- liked having their cervixes stimulated. I'd found that, if your cock was as long as mine, you could sometimes get in behind the cervix, pretty-well missing it entirely, and hit that soft, spongy area right up against the womb. Everyone I'd fucked until then had enjoyed it, which is partly why I did it. But Rosa was different.

It seemed that her cervix was sensitive to being hit with a cock-head, but not in a good way. And maybe because she was so tight, I couldn't get around the cervix to get to that sensitive sponge at the top of her cunt. So clearly, there was a problem with 'The Pound'. If I kept banging up against Rosa's cervix, she wasn't gonna cum -- she was far more likely to get seriously pissed with me.

So, once I'd established what was wrong, I backed off a little, using only a little over half my length -- but all my girth. I focused on pressing hard up against her g-spot, and then, moving my weight onto one arm, I got my thumb onto her clit. And the combination of intense g-spot pressure, a pretty furious fucking rhythm, a lot of clit play and (probably) the fact that there was a big, fit young guy (who wasn't her husband) fucking her, she came. Quite loudly. And mostly in Spanish.

OK, so my Spanish is a little rusty, and being from Florida, I'm more used to Cuban obscenities than Mexican ones, but I got the picture. I kept on fucking, and it felt good -- I mean, she was probably even tighter than Kristy, which was as tight as I'd had except up Loretta's ass -- but I really wanted to go deep. I'd kinda got used to having the wet, soft area at the top of a woman's cunt kissing my cock-head as I pounded in as hard and as far as I could go, which felt good, even in a condom. Without that, I wasn't close enough to come. But how much more could Rosa take? I could imagine this being as disappointing as my experience with Faith. But she smiled at me.

"Hey, big boy, that was good. Want to try again in doggy? I usually come really hard in that position."

'Excellent', I thought. So I pulled out, she turned around and I slid a pillow under her. Rosa has a nice ass, and for one wicked moment I thought of going where she'd originally offered. I had little doubt I'd cum that way, but my guess would be that she'd scream the fucking place down.

Instead, I lined up, shoved in quite hard, and in a relatively short time -- with some clit-stroking, the very direct pressure of my cock on the front wall of her cunt, my thumb up her ass and me whispering filthy things in her ear, I could feel her coming. I could also hear it. And with all of the friction of my cock head inside that oh-so-tight, wet little tube, I got where I needed to go. You could say we both found the experience very satisfactory.

Afterwards, we lay together, my arm around her, her head on my shoulder. She was gently stroking my cock as we talked.

"So, Señor Polla Grande -- Polla MUY Grande -- did you like my spicy latina pussy?"

"It's a very nice, amazingly tight little Latina pussy, Rosa. I enjoyed it very much. But it seems you don't like it when I go deep."

"Not so much. You hit my... my cuello del útero, I don't know the English -- and it hurts. Haven't any of your cougars told you that doesn't feel good?"

"Strangely, no. They all seem to like it. Usually it seems I can get around the cervix -- the cuello del útero -- and hit some pleasant soft spots. But I could feel yours against the head of my cock. It didn't seem to want to get out of the way."

"You're just too fucking big for my tight little coño." She kissed me, stroking my dick some more. Then she changed the subject. "So where are you going with this huge dick of yours?"

"If I told you, your husband would probably kill me," I replied.

"You can tell me," she teased. My dick was now nearly hard. "¡Madre de Dios! That is so fucking big!"

"Yes it is, and no I can't. It really is best you don't know."

"So is this goodbye?" she asked, kissing me again and looking at me with her big, soulful brown eyes.

"Depends. If you get your mouth around that dick you seem to like so much, we could try again."

I looked down at her wicked grin, as she shuffled around, slid farther down the bed -- and then took quite a lot of my cock in her mouth. Rosa's blow job was, I can truthfully say, quite excellent. I almost felt like letting her continue and giving her a late protein supper. But then she stopped.

"Want to stretch a different hole, big boy?"

"Happy to oblige, ma'am. And do you want me to try getting around that annoying cervix?"

"No, I guess I'm too tight, big boy. But you could loosen me up. Just not too deep."

"Why don't you control it?" I replied with a grin.

She smiled back, swung a nicely-shaped leg across my body and rode me quite enthusiastically. I even had to remind her to rubber me up, as it seems she would have been happy to fuck me bareback. However, I didn't want to risk Rosa producing a gringo baby in nine months. I suspected that neither she nor I would like to explain that to Carlos or her brothers.

Even though she kept the penetration down to a frustrating six or seven inches, I finally came into the rubber sheath, and she came for the fourth time that evening, thanks to a combination of g-spot pressure -- she liked to lean back to make sure I was in firm contact with the front of her vagina -- and a lot of clit rubbing.

"So will I ever see you again?" she asked as she again lay with her head on my shoulder.

"Maybe," I replied. Despite the dangers, and the penetration limit, there was a certain charm about this hot little Latina that I felt reluctant to let go of.