Mr. Big Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed some wipes from the box beside the bed and cleaned the remaining cum from her face, then wiped between her legs and her ass cheeks. Juices and cum had gotten everywhere. Watching her clean up, and then dress -- simply sliding the slinky black material over her fit, sexy body -- was almost as erotic as watching her take it off. She leaned in close and kissed me again, this time slow and sexy, with a lot of tongue. I could still taste my cum in her mouth.

"Now Angelo, don't lose that number. It's the only one you'll want!" She grinned and left.

I wiped up around my cock and balls, tidied up my money and the note she'd left in my boot, consigning it all to the leather pouch, and then dressed -- if that's the word for putting on boots, hat, bandana and gun-belt, and nothing else -- and then headed outside.

Margie was still sitting at the table, looking bored. She pulled some bills from a box in front of her and handed me a hundred twenty. "Less the house cut, as agreed," she added, even though I hadn't questioned the deduction. She looked at my cock, which was still semi-hard. "I should put that away, young man. You could take someone's eye out with it. I'm amazed it's still in such rampant shape after the noises I heard from your room." I simply grimaced back at her.

"And if you're looking to put it away somewhere, I could offer somewhere snug and warm for it. In fact, I think it's a house rule that every stripper has to visit that place at least once. Would you like to make an appointment?"

Shit! I was looking forward to showing Frankie what it felt like to ride my stallion, but Margie, though nominally a cougar, wasn't on my shortlist to fuck. Still, if it was a condition of working at the club, I guessed it was a due I had to be prepared to pay.

"Maybe tomorrow, before the show?" I suggested. Then I realized that that was when I'd been hoping to explore what was between Frankie's legs. "Or -- or afterwards? I may need to, like, conserve my energy for the paying customers."

"Maybe. I'll let you know. Meanwhile, I think you're on in twenty, so you need to move your ass, boy."

I tried to get to the dressing room with as little interaction as possible with members of the audience, but it wasn't easy. The two main pluses were extra dollars in my belt and assistance in keeping my cock hard. In the dressing room, Reuben was already in his outfit for the next dance. I noticed that all of the previous outfits we'd left on the stage, together with Reuben's hat and boots, were already tidied away in a big bag.

"Where you been, boy? We ain't got long before the next act."

"Sorry, busy pleasing a customer." I transferred the money and Jolene's note to a large wallet in my locker, marveling at how much was there, and started pulling on my costume. We were doing the 'construction worker' routine, so the mask came off and a big pair of mirrored sunglasses went on, together with Velcro pants, boots, socks (to take some tips), a tool belt (to take more tips), a hi-vis vest and a hard hat. As we were about to go on, Frankie reappeared.

"Break a leg, guys. I'll be watching the show. By the way, Tommy, I just changed the towels in Room Three. They were soaked. I guess the lady enjoyed herself." She smiled such a cute smile that I just wanted to grab hold of her and fuck her senseless on the dressing-room table. 'Later', I thought. My dick hardened at the thought.

The act went well. There were lots of whoops and whistles as we gradually removed each item of clothing, teasing all the way. We were dancing -- if that's the word -- to that old Spandau Ballet song, 'Musclebound', which suited the act, and we were able to show off more than just one muscle each. My dick stayed hard, partly because I saw Frankie in the audience, doing that trick with her tongue in her cheek, signifying giving a guy a blow job. It looked deliciously filthy. So when the underpants came off, I was fully hard, and the gasps and whoops were even louder. While Ted was still addressing the audience, we were already mingling. More lucrative selfies, and then I had two lap dances, one with a cute lady in her thirties who appeared to be the bride in a bachelorette party -- her friends paid and she was blushing and nervous throughout, but still took the opportunity to suck the end of my dick when I put it on her lips -- and one with a very-overweight fifty-year-old who tried throughout to break the rules and grope me as much as she could. I tolerated it -- her hand-work was a little clumsy, but her mouth was wet and warm -- and got a pretty-decent tip.

Then Margie indicated a lady who wanted a back-room service. I guessed around forty-five, a little overweight and not as good-looking as either Loretta or Justine, I thought, but still fuckable. We agreed two hundred for 'the full treatment', and headed to Room Two. She was trembling as I undressed her. She had on some nice underwear -- nothing too blatant, but lacy and pretty -- which I removed while tracing lines on the backs of her arms and her inner thighs with my fingers, and licking the back of her neck. With her bra and panties off, I stood her in front of one of the big mirrors and moved in behind her. I was around a foot taller than her, so, looking over her head, I could see her reflection. Her tits were a little saggy, her belly larger than either of us would have liked, I guessed, and her thighs rather flabby. Sure, I'd fucked much more attractive women, but she wasn't so unattractive that I felt I wouldn't enjoy it.

I moved in closer, pressed my cock against her back and reached around to cup her tits. She gasped.

"Oh my, that feels so big!" The expression on her face was a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"Does that frighten you?" I asked.

"Well, not really. You see, my asshole of a husband gave me five kids, so after the first two I was so stretched outta shape that I never felt much down there. I mean, he was kinda normal sized, so when he stuck it in, he never really touched the sides. I'm hoping I'm gonna feel this."

She turned around and took my cock in both hands. "If I -- if I suck your cock a little, would you go down on me? Nobody's licked my pussy in such a long time." Her expression was kinda pleading.

"Lady, you don't need to..." And then her mouth was around the head of my dick. Now, see, my cock-head isn't small. Some guys have, like, tapered cocks, where the head is narrower than the shaft. That isn't me, so I'd been mightily impressed when Janet managed to take me right down, and when Loretta found she could accommodate me up her ass. My client seemed able to take a big mouthful of me, and she wasn't without skill. She was swirling her tongue around, getting me good and hard, and we both seemed to be enjoying it. But this wasn't what I was being paid for, so after a couple of very pleasant minutes, I lifted her head off my cock and steered her to the bed. She lay back and I spread her legs.

Not only was her pussy rather hairy, it was what I think you'd call 'meaty'. Her inner lips were a lot bigger than I was used to -- even bigger than Rosa's -- but I licked and nibbled my way around, testing her reactions. Judging by the gasps, moans and mutterings of 'Oh my!' and 'Oh yes!' I was fairly confident I was doing the right thing. She giggled when I rimmed her, and squealed when I got hold of her clit between my lips and worked it with the tip of my tongue. After maybe a couple more minutes of sucking, licking and nibbling, I lifted my head.

"Do you want me to make you come like this, or do you feel ready for my cock?"

Her face had this dreamy expression. "Could you -- could you please put it in me. And then, if I haven't come when you've finished, maybe you could use your mouth again?"

Quite what she meant by 'when you've finished' I wasn't sure. I guessed her husband would probably fuck her until he came, then leave her without an orgasm. I could definitely do better than that.

"Sure. How would you like it? Missionary, doggie, cowgirl?"

"I -- I guess, er, like this?" She spread her legs wide -- wider than I'd imagined she could -- and just looked at me. "You didn't imagine I could spread like this. I used to be a cheerleader, back in the day, and I was the best at the splits." She smiled, and looked up at my cock, which was now fully hard. She nervously bit her lip. I reached for a rubber.

"You don't need one of those. I had my tubes tied after my fifth kid."

"Thanks, lady, but -- hey, what do I call you?"

"I'm Sandra."

I kinda guessed that was her real name.

"So Sandra, we both need protection in case of any nasty diseases. I'm pretty sure I'm clean, and I guess you are, but we need to stay safe. House rules."

She pulled a face. "Pity. Back in the day, before my kids -- I guess before my marriage -- I used to like the feeling of semen leaking out of me. It made me feel really naughty. I haven't felt that in years."

"So how long since you last had sex?"

"That must've been before my husband walked out. He left last fall."

"Shit! So nothing for over a year?"

"Nope. Unless you count my vibrator."

I thought for a moment, then said "Sandra, you get your wish. If you want me to, I'll do it bareback and come inside you. It's against the rules, but I think we can make an exception on this occasion. Just don't tell anyone. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes please!" She looked excited.

"Could you lift your butt off the bed for a moment?" I asked, grabbing a pillow and sliding it under her to raise her pussy a little higher. Another lick -- she squealed loudly -- and I judged she was ready. I pushed on her knees and she opened her legs as wide as they'd go.

I looked at her face and thought 'she must have been pretty when she was younger. Shame she hooked up with the wrong guy.'

And then I climbed onto the bed, kneeling upright between her legs. My dick was sticking out, pointing toward her face.

"That's quite a weapon you have there, Angelo. I hope you know what you're doing with it."

"Trust me, lady, I do. Now, are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be. Please slide it in slow and gentle. I don't think you'll meet much resistance. You can get a little more forceful once we've got to know each other."

So I laid down over her, letting my cock slip down into her slit, and edged her with it.

"Oh my! Oh, that feels -- that feels -- OHMYGOD!"

And at that point, I'd stopped edging, slipped back to her gaping vagina and slowly inserted my cock. And sure, she wasn't tight, not like Justine or Rosa or Jolene, or anyone I'd fucked before. But she was wet and silky, and still a comfortable fit around my unsheathed dick. I was careful to angle upwards so all of my cock made contact with her g-spot on the way in. And I went deeper and deeper, finally hitting bottom with not much more than an inch outside -- possibly the deepest cunt I'd ever filled.

Sandra's face was a picture of surprise and delight. "Oh my, that's -- that's so deep! No-one's ever gone that deep before. It feels -- kinda strange and kinda wonderful at the same time. Ooh, and I'm, like so full. You're really amazing Angelo."

"Hey Sandra, I haven't really started yet. If you like what you're feeling, would you like some more?"

"Oh my word, there's -- MORE?"

"Well, not much more length or thickness, but there's -- this!"

I pulled back quite quickly, using the same clit-contact technique I'd used with Jolene, and then thrust back in quite hard. She shrieked. And then out and in again, thrusting even harder. And soon, my abs and glutes were getting a good workout as I started pounding harder than I'd done with any other woman. But I wasn't sure she was going to come. She kept muttering "On my!" and "Oh Lord!", but I felt I needed to get her closer.

Now don't get me wrong. I have no qualifications, but I think I have a feel for sexual psychology. Sandra wanted to come -- needed to come -- but something was stopping her. So I adopted Plan B. I pulled out, dragging my cock slowly over her clit, then muff-dived. Within a few moments, she was squealing and gasping like a poorly-oiled steam engine. I slipped three fingers in the hole I'd just vacated -- her pussy definitely was well-lubricated -- and started the g-spot action I'd seen on countless 'how to make your girlfriend squirt' videos. Soon, she was writhing. Then, a finger, well-lubed with pussy juices, up her ass.

She shrieked. "NO! Please, not there!"

I ignored her, as she continued to protest and squirm under me. And then she came. I could feel the throbbing in her ass as it squeezed my finger -- a sure sign that she was where she needed to be. I had to lean my body onto her belly to stop her twisting away, as her spasms went on and on.

"NO! Please stop! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! STOP!"

I lifted my head, but kept my fingers where they were. "So what do you want now, Sandra? Should I put my cock back inside you?"

I felt a little jolt in her ass. Hmm, interesting.

"I -- I, I need -- I need a break. Please. Just -- just a moment or two."

"Sure. Did you enjoy that? The orgasm? Was it good?"

"Wow! I mean -- so -- so strong. I haven't -- haven't felt one -- like -- like that -- for a while."

"Excellent. I knew you'd come really hard with a finger up your ass."

"Please. Take it out. I -- I don't like that."

"Why? Because it's dirty?"

"I -- I guess so. But I really don't..."

"You came like an express train, baby. You came because I had a finger up your ass and three strumming your g-spot. Inside your super-wet cunt."

Another jolt in her ass.

"No. Don't -- don't use words like that. It's -- it's not nice."

"No, Sandra, it's not nice. It's nasty, and dirty and very, very sexy. I think you'd enjoy it more if you let go more. Why don't you like words like 'cunt'?"

Another jolt. "It's crude. It makes -- it makes what we do sound so dirty."

"Sandra, baby, what we've been doing is dirty. You're in a male strip club, getting fucked," another jolt, "by a fit guy with a huge cock" and another. "As I recall, you spread your legs wide apart so I could stick that enormous, twelve-inch cock deep inside your wet, silky cunt and fuck your dirty brains out." The pulsing in her ass increased, so I started slowly fucking that tight hole with my finger. The pulses got stronger.

"Stop! Please stop! You're spoiling it. I never -- I mean, with my husband, we -- we never used words -- like that. It's filth."

"It sure is, baby. But your husband was a complete no-hoper in bed. Did he ever make you come?"

"I -- well, I..."

"So that's a no. Did I make you come, Sandra?"

"Oh, oh yes."

"Do you want to come some more?"

"Well, yes please... But..."

"But what?"

"Please don't use -- use those words..."

"Sandra, I'm going to use those words, and so are you. Did you enjoy feeling my cock, deep inside your pussy?" Another jolt.

"I -- I guess so..."

"Would you like to come again, this time with my cock filling up your cunt?" This time she gasped, and there was another pulse. "Would you like me to fuck you hard until you scream with another orgasm? And go home with my cum leaking out of your juicy cunt?"

She was whimpering a little.

"Why -- why do you -- you have to be so -- so crude?"

"Because I'm not your husband, Sandra. We're in this room because I have the biggest cock you've ever seen, and your sweet but over-stretched cunt needs a cock that big to really enjoy being fucked. And that's what we're doing, Sandra. We're not 'making love' here. Sure, I like you, and I think you like me. But what you most like is my mouth on your clit and my cock deep inside your cunt and my naughty, naughty finger fucking your tight little ass. I know this because I can see and feel how you react. So all this coyness isn't helping you. Let go Sandra. Don't be afraid of words, especially when those words will help to take you where you want to go. Now Sandra, what do you want me to do next?"

"I -- I want -- please can I have that -- that big -- that big c-cock -- inside me again?"

"A good start, but you need to ask me nastily. If you want me to fuck you, you need to ask me to fuck you. Can you do that?"

There was a pause. "Pl -- pl -- f-fu -- mu..." she murmured.

"No. Louder, so I can hear." I resumed my stroking of her g-spot, my finger in her ass was now lazily sliding in and out, lubricated by a slick dribbling down from her pussy -- and I started circling her clit with my thumb. She let out a long moan.

"Please. Please -- please...."

"Yes?"

"Please -- please f-fuck me, Angelo." I felt another jolt in her ass.

"Good. Now where would you like me to fuck you? Up your tight little asshole?" I thrust my finger in deep. There were some powerful contractions in response, almost like a mini-orgasm.

"NO! No please! In my -- in my vagina..."

"Sandra, c'mon. You know the word. Don't be coy."

"OH! In my -- in my CUNT! There -- I've said it. Are you satisfied?"

"Sandra, I'll be satisfied when I'm shooting a load of jizz inside that nice drooling wet cunt, and I can feel you coming like crazy. Isn't that what you want?"

"Oh God, Angelo! Please. Please stop teasing me like this. You know what I want. You've made me tell you, using those -- those dirty words. Now, please do it."

I pulled my fingers out of both her holes and knelt up. "Sandra, take hold of my cock. Do it now."

She reached out and held my hard, slightly throbbing dick in both hands. I could see the excitement in her face.

"OK, so in a moment, you're going to turn over, bend over this pillow and present your ass to me."

"NO! Angelo, you're not going to -- I couldn't..."

"If you don't want me to fuck your tight little asshole with that monster dick in your hands, you're gonna have to ask me nicely to do the thing you want me to do."

Her face showed a mixture of shame, fear and excitement. I lifted her legs up and moved them to one side, and she rolled over and knelt on the bed as I'd asked.

"Head down, ass upwards. Now what do you want me to do, Sandra?" I pressed down on her back and she stretched, face-down, arms spread, into the toweling bed-cover.

"Fuck me," came her muffled reply.

"Up the ass?" I teased.

"NO! No, in -- in my -- oh Lord! In my -- in my -- my cunt."

"You mean -- like this?" I took hold of her rather fleshy hips, and in one smooth, firm movement, I pressed the head of my cock into the entrance of her drooling hole and shoved, all the way in until I hit the spongy area at the end. Her scream was muffled by the toweling, pressed against her face, and I saw her hands reflexively clutch the bed-cover. Before she could do anything else, I pulled back out, and thrust in again, ensuring as much g-spot contact as I could. As I settled into a regular, pistoning motion, she began to squirm around, and I realized I needed more stability. I leaned forward, slid an arm under her and rested on that elbow as my fingers found and strummed her clit. Then I moved the other hand between our bodies, picked up some of the flood of pussy juices behind her cunt and returned my finger into the depths of her asshole. As she screamed and moaned into the bedcover, I probed both holes deeply, one with my cock and the other with my finger.

Around two minutes later, I pumped another load of jizz into a woman's wet hole. This was even better than coming in Jolene's mouth, because I was buried all the way up Sandra's wet cunt, while she had turned her head sideways and, between, gasps moans and shrieks, was reciting "fuck me, fuck, me, FUCK ME!" Oh, and the tight, repeated grip-and-release of Sandra's asshole told me she'd either had three or four orgasms -- or perhaps one long, continuous one.

I finally extracted myself from Sandra's bodily cavities and slumped down on the bed beside her. When I'd got my breath back, I asked her "How was that for you?"