Mr. Big Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with wild eyes and an open mouth. "I... Oh my Lord, that was... Oh sweet Jesus."

"Sandra, this is not the time for religion. In fact, I think religion is at the core of your problem with sex."

"How can you say that?" she answered with some indignation. "I'm a good Christian."

"Was it your church that taught you that sex was evil, that sexy words were wrong?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"So which church was that, Sandra? The Church of Latter-Day Hypocrites?"

"Angelo, you're ridiculing my belief in our Savior. I was a member of Prestonwood Baptist Church. So was my husband."

I laughed. "Oh my God. Prestonwood! Home of the not-very-Reverend Joe Barron, who crossed State lines to try to fuck a 13-year-old girl. Sandra, stop being told what to do by hypocrites and assholes. Sex should be fun, though your husband seemed incapable of understanding that. All he wanted to do, it seems, was give you more kids who could praise the Lord with him, until he got bored and left you. So now you have to learn to relax and enjoy sex, please -- enjoy fucking guys with enormous dicks, if that's what you like. But please, enjoy fucking."

We looked at each other. "Do you -- do you think I'm a slut, doing what we just did?" Her lip trembled.

I laughed. "Sandra, what you did was deliciously, gloriously slutty. Yes, you were dirty and sexy and really hot. Sandra, you made me come. I'm eighteen, with a huge mutant dick, and you, baby, were so sexy and dirty that you made me come. You should be proud of that. Now please, Sandra, get used to this. For you, it's the new normal. Come back here next week, and I'll fuck your hot, slutty brains out again -- but you'll have to beg me in the filthiest language you can dream up. I'll make you come again like you've just come, and you can get me to squirt a gallon of cum anywhere you like. And I'll give you a discount. Maybe you might like to do some Kegels. Stick your big vibrator up your cunt and squeeze it hard for as long as you can, and do it a little more each day. Maybe join a gym and get a little fitter. I guess before you met your husband, you were a pretty, sexy, hot cheerleader babe. You could be really attractive again with just a little effort. So do it. You owe it to yourself. And quit that shitty church. If you want to pray, do it at home, for free; not in some place where assholes take your money to fund their cocaine habit and pay for prostitutes. And if you stop thinking of sex as a sin and something God gave us to enjoy, you'll have so much more fun."