Mr. Boner

Story Info
A split personality's desires fulfilled.
1.5k words
3.85
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara's Office always causes the neurons in my brain to scream. Her clock went tick tuck tick tuck in the corner of the room. That fucking sound was enraging me, as usual. Her black eyes piercing into my forehead, she would have split it, if it hadn't already split from a headache. Clara's lips were smushed into an ugly curl as she looked at the reports that had taken all of my last week to create.

"This is shit!" She spat.

'YOU'RE SHIT!' Mr. Boner yelled back at her.

"What's wrong with it?" I enquired stiffly; I was already tired from all the energy I had put into the report.

"These figures make our firm look like a fucking joke!"

'YOUR COMPANY IS A FUCKING JOKE!' Mr. Boner was losing his cool

"Well, I assure you those figures are accurate, Clara." I said with a weak smile; it was all I could muster through the pain in my head.

"Fuck accuracy and fuck your report!" She shouted, flinging the report at my face.

I winced as the 46-page binder hit me flat on the face. Why am I still here? I should have left this dead-end job years ago, day-in, day-out, grinding my nose on my monitor just so this bitch could treat me like shit every other day. I want to feel rewarded, fulfilled, but where am I going to go? The economy is pretty fucked now, don't you know? And here we are again, Clara making me feel worthless while the crazy whore drives this company further into its grave every day. For some reason, Mr. Boner decided to join in our meeting today, rock hard in my pants. He was making a difficult situation even more difficult to bear.

She calmly got out of her seat, walking towards the window, long, black hair, still and lifeless against the back of her black pant-suit. Her pale face turned away from me as she took out her phone and started touching and typing away at it. "You know, I should have fired you years ago. You're just not the kind of accountant I need." She said, in a surprisingly gentle voice.

'YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT THE NUMBER OF FINGERS YOU STICK UP YOUR CUNT EVERY NIGHT, BITCH.' Mr. Boner was raging now.

"Anyway, I don't have time to fix this myself. I'll give you my notes and you're going to revise the entire thing before you leave tonight."

'THE HELL I AM, BITCH!'

I sat, frozen to my seat. The tiredness starting to ebb through to the very core of my brain.

"I tried and tried, to teach you, to train you to think like me, to think like a winner, but I failed. I failed so miserably!" she chuckled. "It's not my fault. You see, I've come to realize, that you can't fix a loser and that's what you are!" she paused and sighed. "Just another loser."

I was so tired. I just need some sleep. Just a little nap.

Mr. Boner was taking over my body now. He rolled up the report and flung it at Clara, hitting her square in the back of the head. The shock caused her to drop her phone. She reflexively turned her head, "What the..."

Before she finished, Mr. Boner had solidified his hold, pushing me to stand in front of her. POW. He punched her across the jaw and Clara was now on the floor.

"What...what are you doing??!!" She nursed her jaw as she looked at Mr. Boner with terror.

Mr. Boner read the expression on her face. All he'd ever wanted was for the bitch to fear him. He'd always found her tasty. There was just something about her. Her thin lanky figure, jet-black hair, evil little eyes, and pale skin. So tasty!

"You're fired...and I'm calling the police, you stupid fuck."

Mr. Boner got down on top of her and took her neck into his hand.

"You can try. But you'll be dead before you even let out a whimper. I'll go to jail. But you won't even be there to see it." He grinned as he thought of the light going out of her eyes.

Clara was trembling now. Mr. Boner put more pressure down on her neck.

"I'll tell you how this is going to end. With you having a big fucking smile. I'm going to shove my cock so far inside you, it's going to clear up all those cobwebs in your cooch that've been giving you that resting bitch face of yours for all these years."

"Get off of me!" she muffled out, but she wasn't strong enough to move him.

Mr. Boner lifted her by her neck and flipped her around. He pulled her in closer to him, putting even more force on her wind pipe. He unhooked her pants and fumbled to pull them below the level of her underwear.

She began to struggle. Mr. Boner smacked her across the head, "You want to die, bitch?" His hand found its way into her underwear, crossing her butt cheeks and finding her asshole, began to play with it.

"You know that all I wanted was for you to like me?" suddenly Mr. Boner was sobbing, his left hand still squeezing her neck, his right middle finger doing circles around her asshole. Clara began to sob as well.

"You had to go and ruin my fucking life. One.... day.... at... a... time. I just wanted to make you happy. Well, now you're going to be really happy!" He said, roughly shoving the finger into her asshole as deep as he possible could.

Clara squeaked barely getting any voice out of her windpipe. This was probably the first time anything had ever been shoved in there, thought Mr. Boner. Good, he liked the idea of being her first.

"I'm going to let go of your neck now, bitch. If you make even the tiniest noise, it will be your last."

Tears started rolling from Clara's eyes. She resigned herself, surrendering her body to Mr. Boner.

He lay her on her back gently, started to pull of her pants, brought her underwear to her knees, and lifted her legs up onto his shoulder. His right hand went down to his fly, zipping it open and letting himself out of his cage.

Clara's lips were pursed together flat, disgust so apparent on her face, he was loving it, only because he loved her. He positioned himself at her opening and slowly began to enter. "You're very wet!" He noticed aloud. Clara grits her teeth in anger, making him even harder. "I'm so glad you're enjoying this." He glared at her.

"Shut up and do what you're going to, you stupid, stupid fuck!"

"You'll always be a hateful piece of shit. I'm probably the first guy who's fucked this thing in a century, aren't I, you filthy little vampire!"

Clara looked away. Me. Boner began to pound away at her, her bony body shaking from the force.

He turned her on to her side feeling her get even more moist as he forced her body to his will. 'I should have done this years ago!' Mr. Boner thought as he continued to hammer at her pussy.

"I'm almost done, Clara. I want you take all my love for you in your mouth."

Hearing this, Clara started to panic, flailing. Mr. Boner was having none of it. He pinned her down saying, "Sweetie, you were so wet for me a minute ago, don't you want to feel my cum go down your throat?"

Clara began to sob even more. "Please...."

"You know.... That's the first time you've ever said please to me." He remarked. "So, I'm going to treat you like the trashcan you always thought I was, come here." He grabbed her by her hair and stood up. She was on her knees, Mr. Boner in front of her lips.

"No teeth, otherwise I'll smash them all against that desk you love so much. Now...suck."

Clara opened her mouth as he began to enter. It felt so good. Not just her mouth but the vindication. He pulled her head back and forth, but Clara got the rhythm pretty quick. Mr. Boner was pleased with her. He forced himself further and further inside; feeling her gag caused even more delight.

"Don't ease up now, darling. I'm almost there." He wanted to give her the reward she deserved so much.

A guttural groan. And the load was delivered. At the very end of her throat. Mr. Boner pulled out, making sure every drop was left inside her mouth. Don't want to ruin this nice carpet.

Clara sat back on her knees, Japanese style. She just sat; frozen in the moment. Then she picked up her phone from where it had fallen and continued her text as if nothing had happened.

"Don't enter this building ever again." She said flatly.

Mr. Boner's job was done. He moved slowly out of the office.

All of a sudden, I found myself in the parking lot below the company's building. My brain was splitting and I had just had the weirdest dream. Also, why did my cock feel like it had just cum a bucketful. And where the hell is that report of mine?